Demi Lovato Rehab Facility Today Show

Disney SUPPORTS Demi’s decision to enter a facility. A Disney spokesperson told People: ‘We support Demi’s decision to put her health first and we send her our best wishes.’

• EvaSnow

I’m not a Jpe stand and I hate Jashley with a passion, but it’s ridiculous that people are blaming them. Maybe it was a bit rude of Joe to flaunt his gf in front of Demi. That’s true. But what is he supposed to do? Die alone, so Demi won’t get hurt?

Demi had issues WAAAY before she even met Joe so saying they are “part of the problem” is ridiculous. She needs help and I’m glad she’s getting it, but blaming Jashley is silly. Demi said she’s taking personal responsibility for her issues and getting the help that she deserves. She’s not blaming others, so neither should anyone else.
    __________
    IA =D

• woaahhhh

the hole situation is just so sad
    demi is such a great role model
    not only for me but also for thousands of other girls
    all around the world
    she doesnt deserve this at all
    I wish I could do something for her

• xoamandaa1219

im crying right now. i can’t believe this is happening. when she was talking about the cutting i lost it. i don’t want to loose Demi. i just omg can’t believe this.

• Destiny Hope

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    purplekoolaid said:

Joe and Ashley on tour was a factor in what happened. You Joe stans can stick your head in the ground all you want about that. Is he to blame, not really, the only way I would blame him is if he knew something was wrong and kept it up. That would be an asshole move. No proof of that yet so, no dislike, be he did play a part, no one can deny that.
    ———————————–

reread and get back. what part of “is he to blame, not really” can people not understand. Factor and blame are 2 different things.

• jerseygirl

______________________________

Did you even read what I wrote or listen to the video. No one says he is to BLAME. Just that in her condition it WAS a factor. They can be separate things. Someone with her serious issues around friends leads to one result, someone with her serious issues on tour with an ex and his girlfriend leads to another. A factor, not blame. To say that it played ZERO role and had no effect on what happened while she was on tour with an ex is naive.
    ——————-
    But, dude, that’s life. People date; people break up. And yes, sometimes you have to see your ex with someone new. It may be hard but most people can handle it. Demi couldn’t because she had other issues already in place. I’m telling ya – if she never even ever dated Joe, I’m sure some other situation would have come around to push her over the edge. Stop putting the blame where it doesn’t belong.

• hello.goodfriend

i made an OU account just so i could say that I agree with you 100%

• TraceSTAN

Is it seriously that hard to comprehend that a girl with serious mental issues, as you all say she had before the tour, that being on tour with ex and his girlfriend would be an issue with her. Is he to blame no, was Joe’s relationship a factor yes. That is all they are saying.

• _liesyoutold

:( I struggled with the same things…

• TraceSTAN

we watched and read the same stuff, I see no blame placed. Just saying it was a factor BECAUSE of the issues she had previously.

• hithere

thinkin of demi

• superJOEman

STAY STRONG DEMI..

• ClaireBear

I blame the fame. If her light wasn’t always in the spotlight she wouldn’t be under so much pressure. I feel so bad for her. I mean she’s only 18 and look at all the crap she is having to go through. I don’t think it is Joe and Ashley’s fault. I mean it may have been a factor but just because it was a factor is why she is upset, I don’t think it is “Jashley’s” fault. Joe should be able to date whoever he wants, I mean good lord, he’s like what 21 or 22. His life shouldn’t revolve around an 18 year old girl. I just feel so bad for Demi and the fact that she has to go through this is just terrible.

• woaahhhh

everybody should shut the fuck up please:S
    you guys are fighting and arguing here for something so ridicilous
    seriously demi is in a freaking metical care and rehab because she has emotional problems
    and yes that happend way before joe and they shouldn’t blame it all on him..

but I do agree that joe bringing ashley everywhere with him is a little hard for demi ( not saying he shouldnt) but its a fact that it did made her feel worse
    she was insanly in love with him like head over heels
    he broke up with her, then dates another girl ( thats fine) has sex with her and brins her along.
    and on top of that she obviously feels bad en depressed because of all of the bullying of her being fat and ugly
    dont you think joe bringing his new girlfreind everywhere with him and showing her off infront of demi will make those feelings come back ( still not saying he shouldnt )

for all the girls who are hatin me for sayin this
    think about this:
    you’ve got an ex who you are still crushing on a little bit
    you decide to stay friends
    he has a new girlfriend you see hes crazy in love with her and hes doing al kinds of thing you guys didnt do
    and then to topp al of it he brings her everywhere!!!

just think about it, then speek your mind :)

• Destiny Hope

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    EvaSnow said:

________
    How do you know that that was the factor? You don’t know anything about her life. And believe me, I freaking hate Jashley so I’m not some stupid Jashley stan. It’s just pathetic that people accuse Joe (and Ashley) of something pretty bad, while nobody knows what’s going on. Demi is dealing with eating disorders and cutting for years. And I’m not just talking about this video but I’m also talking about the other annoying people on OU/Twitter who blame Jashley for everything.
    ______________________________

• jerseygirl

ov 2, 2010 @ 02:11 pm
    purplekoolaid said:

WTF this video seems to place alot of the blame on Joe, like he turned her crazy or something! What is he supposed to do, turn into a monk so Demi won’t get sad?

I love Demi and hope she gets better soon, but people shouldn’t even mention Joe and Ashley at all. Demi had problems long before she even met Joe and I’m glad she’s taking care of them.
    ——————–
    I totally agree with you also. That woman was completely irresponsible in saying what she said. I also thought she sounded like an idiot, trivializing what Demi is doing by saying “she has a good team behind her; now that she’s in rehab, I’ms sure she’ll be totally fine.” Rehab is not going to “cure” Demi’s problems – it’s just the start of a very long road.

• purplekoolaid

• IfUSeekBritney

Poor Demi :( I can relate. I was struggling with Bulimia for nearly 4 years.I can admire Demi for stepping up and admitting she had a problem.Glad she didnt wait as long as I did to come foward.It really messed me up..

• kikiarmybrat

awwww Poor Demi

• EvaSnow

purplekoolaid said:

_________
    I completely agree with you. It’s really disrespectful that they actually blame Joe (and Ashley) for this. They should be professional and just talk about the problem.And stop accusing people like Joe.

• TraceSTAN

EvaSnow said:

purplekoolaid said:

_________

Being part of a cause and being blamed are two different things, they just said she had problems previously and it was stressful for her to be on tour with an ex and have him bring along his new girlfriend. That is all true. Why do people want to ignore the obvious part that the tour and Joe played.

• asIF. . .