Demi Lovato’s Dad, ‘I Didn’t Know..’

Demi Lovato‘s father Patrick Lovato revealed to Radar Online that he believes pressure of Hollywood got to her and this was a key reason he was concerned about her getting into showbiz at such a young age. When asked if he thought the pressure of Hollywood affected her, Lovato’s dad answered, ‘yes. There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with

Disney. It’s just going to happen.. ..Dianne and I each played in a band and we toured all over the United States and Canada and our oldest daughter Dallas went with us and I could see then what the pressures would be like for a child on tour because it was hard on Dallas too. She enjoyed it because we were always on the road and we had a nice bus and it wasn’t too bad but the hours

were difficult. She grew up around it so I guess that’s why she went into it; I guess it’s in her genes with her mom and her dad. Mainly watching her mom, I’d gotten out of it myself. Cause someone had to take care of the kids.’ Demi’s parents are divorced and Patrick is battling cancer. The last time Demi visited him was reportedly 2008. He didn’t expect his daughter to go into a treatment center,

& her admission was a surprise: ‘No, I didn’t’ know anything about it. It’s not a drug addiction center.’ He said that he didn’t know she was bullied in school and ‘can’t say’ anything about her cutting. ‘It’s been a couple of months. I’ve had cancer, I’ve been in the hospital for two months and I just got out. She hasn’t visited, she’s been too busy, she’s been way too busy.. She’ll be fine.. She’s strong alright.’

• little misssunshinee

wow that’s soo scary.
    i feel soo bad for demi like legit.
    i when i see her her body looks perfectly fine she doesn’t need to loose weight at all.
    she looked healthy and beautiful.
    the pressure Hollywood puts on girls is ridiculous!!!
    and im sure people commenting on her “fat knees” and how ugly she is just makes it worse…people are ridiculous!
    whhhat her dad has cancer?!?!

• brokenpromises

Really? He has cancer and they haven’t seen since ’08? If it’s Demi preventing him from seeing her then that’s selfish. I mean she should suck it up.

• myfactoryanimal?

he doesnt even give 2 shits about demi.
    ever since she’s been famous, he only
    cared about her money,

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Most people know I’m not really a fan of hers but I will some serious respect for her if shes gets through this

• hithere

woow. i really hope demi gets better soon. all that stuff is just hard, and i love her.

• itsroisi

Stupid man… Demi’s too much for him.

• Tick Tok

lol oceanUp deleted my comment.

brokenpromises said:

remember when he lied about seeing her?
    she doesnt wanna see him cause of something he did
    he’s a big liar, its not like he couldnt go and see
    demi, it doesnt all have to be her doing.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Demi is also cutting herself?
    Wow.
    _____
    thats some old story… and i love your icon!

• little misssunshinee

wait they have seen each other lol over the summer…i was at her meet and greet and he was there with her standing near the stage area then he went backstage with her after….

• brokenpromises

Demi’s in rehab??? OMG are you serious? I’ve never been a fan, but I’m feeling tears. Why??!??

• paulamr

I’m with Demi, no matter what.. she will always be that diva that I’ve found years ago and she will back better then ever

he just wants the fame.
    he’s a prick.

• Tick Tok

I hope Demi gets better soon.

brokenpromises said:

remember when he lied about seeing her?
    she doesnt wanna see him cause of something he did
    he’s a big liar, its not like he couldnt go and see
    demi, it doesnt all have to be her doing.
    Oh, then I get where she’s coming from.

• Untouchable

well…

• little misssunshinee

ahaha ohhh shiiizzz wait wrong dad lolololol! i was thinking of her step dad ignore my last comment!!!

• EvaSnow

little misssunshinee said:

___________
    Wasn’t that her stepfather? Because she has a good relationship with him.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Demi is also cutting herself?
    Wow.

For years.

brokenpromises said:

remember when he lied about seeing her?
    she doesnt wanna see him cause of something he did
    he’s a big liar, its not like he couldnt go and see
    demi, it doesnt all have to be her doing.
    Oh, then I get where she’s coming from.

see how he just suddenly came up when this happened?
    he’s only doing it for the money and fame.

i guess she also had asthma

• WakaWakaEhEh

Demi is also cutting herself?
    Wow.
    _____
    thats some old story… and i love your icon!
    __

Damn I just though she was starving herself.
    And thanks :D
    I love yours <3

• Britini95

I agree, he’s feeding off of Demi’s situation, which is really messed up. Demi said that after he and her mother divorced, he just left and never saw her again. The last time he saw her, according to him, was in 2008, she made it big with Camp Rock in 2008, no coincidence.

• little misssunshinee

ahahahah lololololo yeah ignore
    my comment i was confusedd!
    and i have had waaay too much
    candy so ima little crazy….
    :DDDDDDDDD

• Danger-ous

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:45 pm

i guess she also had asthma
    *facepalm* They initially said it was asthma, before the real reasons for her leaving came out. An asthma attack is a good excuse and non assuming issue for someone to leave a tour.

• kangmeng8932

MKV to AVI Converter is currently the best software to convert MKV video AVI with high out-put quality and fast

converting speed.MKV to AVI Converter is also a MKV video converter, and subsidiary editor, which can easily

convert videos mutually, also can merge videos into one, trim, crop, and adjust video effect for you to get the

optimized videos.If you are looking for a MKV to AVI Converter and haven’t a clue how to convert MKV to AVI, I

hope this guide can help you out.
    MKV to AVI Converter
    MKV Video to AVI
    MKV to AVI Guide
    Convert HD MKV to AVI
    Convert MKV to HD AVI
    Convert MKV to AVI
    Change MKV to AVI
    Transfer MKV to AVI
    MKV to AVI PS3
    MKV to AVI Xbox

• emilybugg.

you’ve obviously never been hurt by your father. she’s not being selfish. yeah, i have a great father. but i refuse to talk to alot of people in my mothers family. they chose some pervert child molester over the 15 year old victuim. i’m pretty sure my grandmother is dying of something right now, but i wont talk to her. if that’s being selish. then so be it.

• picstoburn

wow this is really sad.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Demi is also cutting herself?
    Wow.

i hate being ignored.

Sarcasm was alw… said:

Miss demis smile already
    oooh me too.

• EmmaLC

Ladies and gentleman, we have a Michael Lohan on our hands.

• rainbow3000

unfortunatly, this days, being called fat IS AN INSULT. so people have to be careful about respecting people anyhow.

my family jokingly calls me fatty all the time. That’s why I thought it will be harmless.

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

seriously, I never take the fat calling seriously because I know it aint true. Clearly, Demi isnt fat yet when people call her out for it she gets offended. Why would you be offended if it’s not true?
    ____
    at some point, the looking gets so serious that people start to believe in. even if its not true. thats why skinny girls that suffer of anorexia die. they believe in the lie.

yeah. the diff is that Demi’s fat comments are meant as insult while mine are meant as family jokes. Seriously, they just freak out that I gain some holiday weight.

• Lilly

jerseygirl said:

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    Lilly said:

DemiandMileyPones said:

Drob is back!

Good we need drama in here.
    And LiteeeBri was on last night, I feel like things on OU are about to get interesting :P
    ——————-
    She’s been back for awhile now. Just under a different name.
    I know, the night me and Duma got her to admit that she was really Liteeebri was epic! :P

• WYLMITE?

All of them will continue with their lives, Demi will be fine in a few weeks.. and the magical world of Disney will continue to amaze the little kids with their ‘perfect little fairytale stories’.

Sarcasm was alw… said:

i think demi is pretty sexy js,i would love to have her body

Dat ass

• brokenpromises

Why would Selena need to do/say anything? Um their friendship has been over for awhile and Demi basically gave her a big public FU. Even her “brothers” the Jonas Brothers aren’t saying anything, why should she?
    ______
    do you live in the real world? or the magazines world?
    If you have a point to make, make it. I’m not in the mood for sarcasm.
    ROTFL
    Bad mood?

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    brokenpromises said:
    Who saw the Big Big Bang video. That was AMAZINGGGG!!!!! Miley looks beyond gorgeous.

Now back to Demi…
    —————–
    i would like to say f**** u .but i won’t .Miley has nothin to fuckin do on this post .u miley stans have no limits..

• Lilly

Reunion perhaps?
    What happened between the two? Please explain to me. =]
    It’s a long story

ov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm
    is that Joe on your icon

• EmmaLC

LOL I’m acting like a Demi stan. All this defending is hard work … how do you stans do it 24/7 ?!?

• wavey

I think it’s a fake article.

idk but oceanUP posted it on twitter..but we havent seen marks recently so how can it be cutting..ill believe eating disorder tho

rainbow3000 said:

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

_____
    how would demi know your fat comments were jokes!? lmao okay you are so fat HA HA HA oO

• Sarcasm was always intended

she probably covers em with make up or wear long sleeved shirts?

ov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm
    is that Joe on your icon

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    wavey said:

I think it’s a fake article.

It says the source is Acess Hollywood, but there isn’t anything on their site. So it’s fake, Demi’s rep already confirmed that she was inflicting self harm.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

____

oooh , if Demi’s fat then im a sumo .Fucktards swalloww your jaleousy and get your ass outta the post if it’s too call her fat ..

• Anonimuss

“..Dianne and I each played in a band and we toured all over the United States and Canada”

FAMEWHORE!!
    He never contacted her for years. SHE had to find HIM. And now he cares? Simple. His daughter is getting attention and he wants some.

• w

ROTFL
    Bad mood?
    Lol yeah. I have so much ridiculous shit to do today and I’m procrastinating sooo hard.

______
    i know. but what if demi issues get back? disney will have to take careof demis imagine. oh gosh.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:26 pm

ov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm
    is that Joe on your icon
    it took me forever to figure it out .

• jerseygirl

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

———————
    Eh. I think they’re going to keep Demi out of the public eye for awhile. She has a long road ahead of her.

• EmmaLC

I’m surprised he didn’t try to hawk his band’s old CD’S while he was at it.

• drob

dont talk to me like im not in the room.

EmmaLC said:

idk

• martha193

deardemi.tumblr.com

you guys, i’m collecting letters stories pictures anything positive (key word: positive) for demi. just to show her we care, we think she’s beautiful, and we’re here for her.

spread the word, and submit your stuff please <3

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm

Now back to Demi…
    —————–
    What the heck? Dude, this is OU. I could be talking about ponies and rainbows right now if I wanted, I just wanted to state that. I understand this is like the first time people have stayed on topic for this long, but please.

EmmaLC
    who is in your icon? taylor m?

*about

Yeppers ;)

• peacenlove

smh

• VIVA glam

where the hell* does he get off commenting on this? he’s been MIA for most of her life

*i changed it for OU. cleaner the better i guess

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I used to be such a crazy Joe stan but now i wanna smack his ass so baaad .

• EmmaLC

Haha, yes it was! And thank you :)

EmmaLC said:

Yeppers ;)
    ____
    was that for me? haha anyway pretty icon!

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    drob said:
    i hate being ignored.
    ——————
    you’re not bb

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:30 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm

Now back to Demi…
    —————–
    get some class.that’s it.
    I think you need to get class, I’m not the one ‘almost’ telling people f— you.

BYE people.
    LOVE DEMI.

• CoolerThanU

Ladies and gentlemen… The new Michael Lohan.
    Her father having cancer may be another thing she was stressing over… Even though they didn’t have a good relationship. :/
    I really feel for her, I hope she will be okay.
    She’s still is and always will be my idol.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    drob said:

i hate being ignored.
    Heyy

(replying to this) – Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:30 pm
    EmmaLC said:
    Ladies and gentleman, we have a Michael Lohan on our hands.
    lol.

hello.

• WYLMITE?

Yeah they may keep Demi out of public for a while.
    But I would honestly be surprised if any of the Jonas brother come out to speak about her. Lets get real, Disney=Robotic life.

EmmaLC said:

Haha, yes it was! And thank you :)
    _____
    haha ok i was for me.. i guess. no prob girl. i love taylor m music! she rocks.

• peacenlove

Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    I used to be such a crazy Joe stan but now i wanna smack his ass so baaad .

been there…not with Joe tho :P

• DemiandMileyPones
  • Sarcasm was always intended

~listening to her songs~

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I think you need to get class, I’m not the one ‘almost’ telling people f— you.
    lmao , oh i know right? Its very classy to come on this post'( you know what i mean ) to speak about Miley’s video when you know there’s a special post for that .Go away and don’t pretend to be offended .

Where did rainbow go?

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

I used to be such a crazy Joe stan but now i wanna smack his ass so baaad .
    Uh oh…..

• YouWish

omg her dad is the next Micheal Lohan in the making….I can see it now.

WYLMITE? said:

Yeah they may keep Demi out of public for a while.
    ____
    thank you! thats what i meant when i asked W if she lived in the real world or the magazines world. DISNEY=ROBOTIC LIFE

• drob

if lilly and Jerseygirl is making false things about me don’t listen i changed my ways and i think their lows lifes for bringing up the past.

YouWish said:

omg her dad is the next Micheal Lohan in the making….I can see it now.
    ____
    i knew someone would say that;

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    peacenlove said:
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:
    I used to be such a crazy Joe stan but now i wanna smack his ass so baaad .

been there…not with Joe tho :P
    what am i supposed to understand?

• peacenlove

drob said:
    if lilly and Jerseygirl is making false things about me don’t listen i changed my ways and i think their lows lifes for beinging up the past.

“changed my ways” ?

bye people.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

I think you need to get class, I’m not the one ‘almost’ telling people f— you.
    Why does it bother you. If you don’t like the comment, forget you read it. I’m actually flattered that it afffected you so much. Maybe I didn’t want to go on the Miley post, but I don’t even understand what my comment has to do with class. You need to take a chill pill.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

I used to be such a crazy Joe stan but now i wanna smack his ass so baaad .
    Uh oh…..
    that was a joke.i just wanna see him slip on a banana peel

• drob

yes do you have a problem with that.

• TraceSTAN

Jonas like to think they are Rockstars, the first rule every rock band knows is “don’t bring your girlfriend on tour” this has been the rule forever, kids never learn.

• peacenlove

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:37 pm
    drob said:
    yes do you have a problem with that.

what? no…im just asking, like what do you mean?

its a long story.

• drob

honestly i only came back to deal things with Jason since hes not here im going to wait.

• YouWish

So what is Joe supposed to do, in your eyes, to be back in your good graces? Dedicate all his Tweets to Demi and bring her flowers in her institution? How do you know he wasn’t told to have no contact with her at all? How do you know he hasn’t tried time and time again to support her and help her along the way? If you chose not to respect Joe, that’s nifty, but please make it for a good reason.

And I don’t see what their solo ventures have to do with any of this, they are the Jonas Brothers, I think they’ll be just fine.
    ______________________

Honestly, I’d like to see at least some agknowledgement this has occured. Nick tweeted thought bible verses which shows he is at least feeling something about it. I respect him for that. It shows he’s more than a robot.
    Don’t get me wrong I’ve been a Jonas fan for years before Disney and all. But next year they are supposely going on solo adventures. So I was talking about that. My perfect would would be them taking time off to make a new Jonas Brothers album that’s not rushed or commericalized.

• EmmaLC

‘She’s already been labeled the train wreck of this generation’.
    So, I’m assuming the names ‘Britney Spears’ and ‘Lindsay Lohan’ don’t ring any bells. Lol, stop trying to sound so smart. Since when does having emotional issues make you a train wreck?

• Anonimuss

Danger-ous said:
    ===========================

I lol’d.

• sophieee

sounds familiar :/…

• YouWish

This time next year I have a feeling Nick will be the only one holding onto a shred of success from the Jonas boys. If Kevin plays the country music scene right he might be able to make it but Joe has just royal put himself in it if he doesnt come forward to support his ex/exfriend

Good Night.
    Peace out.

• peacenlove

what are you? 5?

• jjean

Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:00 pm
    Danger-ous said:
    Joe needs to lose half his fan base, the decent half will remain. I’m not worried about them in the least.

me neither. The teenies can move on to beiber for all I care.

Of course, this isn’t going to help Demi either. She’s already been labeled the train wreck of this generation.

• drob

no and what are you pissed? yes i think so.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

lets close the debate and wish for her to get well,bye.

stay mad.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Sorry that he had cancer.
    But it’s like… he wasn’t there when she was a kid, as he says in the article, he doesn’t know a lot of stuff about her, they saw each other back in 2008 when Demi was starting being famous, and now that she is in the spotlight of attention because of this, he talks about her? Please…

• xSweetCandyxx

I can’t believe they haven’t seen eachother in 2 years it’s pretty sad i mean he is her father and he had no idea about it…

• peacenlove

im very calm hun its you that bitching here non stop

• DemiandMileyPones

I think he said Damian…not Demi.

______

Srsly.. no.

He obv said Demi.

• drob

i thought you said you weren’t going to deal with me?
    and learn english i don’t have time with people that can’t spell. stay mad.

• DemiandMileyPones

Can we change our icons now? Or no?

• drob

no. next week they said.

• Danger-ous

Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    YouWish said:

Ok thanks. Please see your screen name.

Who are you, Miss Cleo? You don’t know the future, at least add “in my opinion” to the end of your falsehood.

I love how it’s Joe’s job to make Demi better or support her. She’s not his problem to fix, as he is a rockstar who can’t spell orange, not a fucking mental health professional.

• Anonimuss

me neither. The teenies can move on to beiber for all I care.

=====================

Not exactly. The media doesn’t know much about Demi’s BTS behaviour. If HWR can get/trick the media into thinking Demi’s all better by next year when her album drops, the media and tweenies are gonna believe it. Thus, Demi will labelled a “hero”.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Tick Tok said:

“On tour [this summer] they were calling her ‘Demi Drama,’ another insider with the Lovato-JoBros tour tells E! News.

Wow, can they be more immature.

And do you believe it??
    Or “they” is E! News and their “sources”?¿

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    who is “they”?

People on tour.
    oooh

• Shana Doodee Minaj

so Demi threatnened Ashley .What i hate the most in all that is the fact that Ashley keeps the best part,like she shown as a victim when she’s the major cause of trouble

• cecilia alvarez

he marooned her!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is he talking now?

• YouWish

YouWish said:

Ok thanks. Please see your screen name.

_____________

First of all I said “I have a feeling” which is the same as in my opinion. Let me go ahead and further my OPINION. I don’t think they will lose their success just because of how this situation has been treated but just because I have a feeling Joe and Kevin can’t go out on their own and make it. I saw first hand how Kevin alone can’t bring the crowds this sumemr when he hosted the American Music Fesvial by himself. Maybe 4-500 people showed up for his part of the show.
    Joe is doing these guest spots of moderate shows why? Because he can’t get feature films? So now he’s moving on the a Justin Timberlake like album. I just couldnt buy him in that spot.
    I’m not saying it’s his job to take care of Demi but I am saying I will lose respect for him if he doesnt at least try to honestly show his support/concern for an old friend.

• Danger-ous

Shit, if you think Demi isn’t going to be a big shining star after all this you’re nuts. People love crazies who come back. Even Chris Brown is making his way back. She’ll be hailed for her treatment just like Britney was. Everyone loves a comeback, especially once Disney spins it the way they will.

• cecilia alvarez

wait, so the cutting is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Danger-ous

• YouWish

Anorexia and cutting.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:36 pm
    Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

I think you need to get class, I’m not the one ‘almost’ telling people f— you.
    okay , i don’t have to talk w/ someone being “flatered” (what the fuckin fuck )by one being supposedly affected by a comment.You see,it isnt real life,i don’t have to be affected especially by a comment from a Miley stan , next.

• Untouchable

demi and her dad remind me of lilo and her dad

• Sarcasm was always intended
  • myfactoryanimal?

your such a douchebag sailor.

• Kourtney

OMG HAHA

• mileyistheboss

This is just so much drama. Her cutting situation should of been taken care of in 08. Disney had to cover it up with oh its from bracelets yeah okay. She should of never got into the industry either knowing she had these type of mental issues.

• Kourtney

didn’t mean to comment twice oops

• Untouchable

lol someone copy and pasted my comment and put it on their twiter

• Sarcasm was always intended

lol

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:38 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    lol.

i guess she also had asthma

yeah, but she’d not be in that clinic thing for that

• brokenpromises

You never had to talk to me, you just chose to throw a fit because my comment made you upset. Goodbye. =]

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Demi is also cutting herself?
    Wow.
    _____
    thats some old story… and i love your icon!
    __

Damn I just though she was starving herself.
    And thanks :D
    I love yours <3
    starving herself?
    no prob, and thanks! paramore 4eeever

• drob

what the? now Kourtney is on. i should have never came back.

TraceSTAN said:

lmao

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    haha *waves*

OMG

OK! Magizine said Taylor Swift was beautiful…. Okay OK!.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    Sarcasm was alw… said:
    Anyone remember this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIRTevpj3B0&feature=related
    what is that?

• brokenpromises

Why are all of these people making this person mad?

WYLMITE? said:

Yeah they may keep Demi out of public for a while.
    ____
    Thats there way to attract younger children.

• Tick Tok

A source tells E! News that Demi Lovato has struggled with bulimia, and it is among one of her emotional and physical issues.

• peacenlove

brokenpromises said:
    Why are all of these people making this person mad?

Rofl i was thinking the same thing

• Shana Doodee Minaj

how comes i cannot change my icon anymore?ou is gettin late.but anythingdisney don’t wanna welcome me anyway..

• Kourtney

HAHAHAHA

• hurricaneF
  • hurricaneF
  • Sarcasm was always intended

Demis 17 birthday party?

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    might be true

hi hurricane f:)

you people are lowlifes.

• Tick Tok

Wow, can they be more immature.

(replying to this) – Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Sarcasm was alw… said:
    Demis 17 birthday party?
    okay yes,i remember , i was thinkin bout the video when i 1st heard about the news :'(

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    Tick Tok said:

Wow, can they be more immature.-
    who is “they”?

Tick Tok said:

Wow, can they be more immature.
    —————–
    They are going to lose 40% of their fan base now, especially Joe.

*Fuck you Disney and your CR shit.

• omnonymous
  • hurricaneF

I hope she gets better :S

^
    i doubt it ¬¬

Tick Tok said:

Wow, can they be more immature.
    —————–
    They are going to lose 40% of their fan base now, especially Joe.

*Fuck you Disney and your CR shit.
    —————–

lol I don’t know if it’s legit or not, there are so many rumors going around. But they’re certainly gonna lose fans.

who is “they”?

People on tour.

• rockstar101

“…BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD TO CARE FOR THE KIDS”?!?
    DA FUCK? He’s never been there! And anyway how much money did he get for this fucking interview?

• drob

you people are so boring.

Tick Tok said:

Wow, can they be more immature.
    —————–
    They are going to lose 40% of their fan base now, especially Joe.

*Fuck you Disney and your CR shit.
    —————–

They already have lost some, I think.

• wavey

i know and b4 she starts using drugs…im glad shes getting help

• WakaWakaEhEh

starving herself?
    no prob, and thanks! paramore 4eeever
    __-

Yea.. she has Anorexia. Meaning she starves herself :(

i guess she also had asthma

yeah, but she’d not be in that clinic thing for that
    ____
    yeah, of course..haha but you got it

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

mileyistheboss said:

there’s a difference between “mental issues” and “depression” she’s not mental. get it through your head love.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.

• rainbow3000

Poor guy.

• Untouchable

i dont really like her as in 08 but knowing that she’s going through this, i can’t help but feel sorry for her..

• ZanessaxJoenessa

I feel soo bad for Demi :(
    And her dad

• Tick Tok

And this bitch didn’t know Demi was bullied?

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

Poor guy.

you can’t be serious right now…

i adore demi lovato <3
    i wonder if saint selena has said anything to her…

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.
    ______
    …when she is not.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:50 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.
    -Slaps myself- If anything happens to her I’ll be 1/1,000,000,000,000,000 of the issue.

Danger-ous said:

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:45 pm

i guess she also had asthma
    _____
    yeah i thought it was an excuse too… but it can be true…

….

• brokenpromises

IDK for some reason I think Selena is going to act like nothing happened, it’s times like tis when Demi is really gonna see who her true friends are. I hope one of them is Miley. <3

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss said:

Depression is a mental illness, self mutilation is a serious mental illness and so is Anorexia.

• Moonbeam

This is so Lilo * Gosslin ^ 2.
    The day after his daughter goes to ‘rehab’ he sells a story to a tabloid. Can he not?
    Probably next he will start blaming Demis mother.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:50 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.

what do you mean?….

• rainbow3000

Poor guy.

you can’t be serious right now…

I just have soft spot for cancer patient. I lost my grandpa to it.

• wavey

its not rehab you guys its a treatment facility..rehab sounds like if shes in there for drugs..which shes not

me too.

• EmmaLC

oU needs to work on their formatting.
    Is the article normal or italic — PICK ONE.

• brokenpromises

There’s something really bad I wanna say to Demi fans on twitter, but I’ll bite my tounge.

wavey said:

______
    mte.

mileyistheboss said:

mileyistheboss said:

she’s not mental love. it annoys the shit outta me when they think she is. effy stonem if what you call mental.

• Tick Tok

No twitter I do not want the new twitter.

• emilybugg.

woow. is her dad really talking to the press about this?

ps; stupid icons wont upload. grr.

• Tick Tok

I just have soft spot for cancer patient. I lost my grandpa to it.

Aw that’s sad.

• jerseygirl

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    wavey said:

——————-
    You have no idea what you are talking about and all you know about what she’s being treated for is what Disney and “her team” is releasing to the press. There have been rumors about Demi for years about some of the things she was into. None of that matters now. Thankfully, she’s getting some help. But her fans will NEVER know the full story on what’s going on with her.

• emilybugg.

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.
    ______
    …when she is not.

exactly.

• Tick Tok

They already have lost some, I think

But it’s only gonna get worse.

• Hannahh

It IS rehab though.
    She’s being rehabilitated, even if it isn’t for drugs.
    She’s sorting out issues and restoring herself.

• Danger-ous

She’s being rehabilitated, even if it isn’t for drugs.
    Emotional repair takes just as long if not longer than physical drug use rehabilitation. She will be in for a while and she won’t come out “fixed”. She’ll have to keep up with counseling and follow through with her treatment.

• DemiandMileyPones

you people are so boring.

______

OU is shit now and days.

• myfactoryanimal?

omg now i think about it…demi has done the things
    effy has when she was mental,
    but not..jumping infront of a lorry.

• peacenlove

will you stop complaining?

• Danger-ous

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    myfactoryanimal? said:

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.
    Anorexia and cutting? You think Kim Kardashian was never called fat with her body? Those are some deep seeded issues, name calling is not to blame. It says “FOR SOME TIME”, she has had some serious issues.

From the new People article:

The star has been dealing with “emotional and physical issues … for some time,” her rep confirmed to PEOPLE, adding, “Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help.”

A source close to Lovato’s family told PEOPLE, “She was bullied in school. She fought through eating disorders and has struggled with cutting. … Demi is taking control by getting help.”

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:50 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.

what do you mean?….
    I mean if God forbid something really bad happened to Demi, I would be really mad at myself, because I was one of the people calling her fat. *slaps self*

• TraceSTAN

me too.

IDK for some reason I think Miley is going to act like nothing happened, it’s times like this when Demi is really gonna see who her true friends are. I hope one of them is Selena. <3

what? *tongue

• drob

i could tell. the new people ruined it. and no i will not stop complaining. your nobody to listen too.

• Untouchable

TraceSTAN said:

me too.

__________
    me too

• Danger-ous

• EmmaLC

I’m thinking people should do the following:
    a) Let her deal with her issues privately (I’m looking at you, Mr. Lovato).
    b) Stop calling it ‘rehab’ as if she’s a regular Lindsay Lohan.
    c) Stop assuming they know the whole story, and maybe wait for Demi to talk about things when she’s ready.

I’ve said it before, I’m not a Demi fan. BUT, I have respect for people.

• rainbow3000

you need to check back wikipedia and type ‘mental disorders’. In there there’s category of all the types of mental illness. Including what Demi’s been going through right now

-Eating disorder
    -Depression
    -Emotional distress

• peacenlove

whatever…you’re not worth my time anyway

• Hannahh

Not to intrude into this conversation, but she does have a mental illness. Depression is mental, as well as anorexia. Her mentality toward her weight is off, as well as her mentality toward life (for lack of better words).

Mental illness doesn’t mean she’s a psychopath…

Danger-ous said:

—————–
    I know I will always be a JoeHoe.

My butt hurts.

• mileyistheboss

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:57 pm

mileyistheboss said:

mileyistheboss said:

She has serious mental disorders. Depression is a mental disorder illness issue what ever you want to call it. So is aneriexa and self mutilation these problems do not just show up out of no where. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders_as_defined_by_the_DSM_and_ICD

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:50 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

and more things.
    I could never picture Demi as anorexic she’s always so bubbly. OMG..

thats what happens when she reads peoples comments calling her fat.

what do you mean?….

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.

• Untouchable

rainbow3000 said:

-Eating disorder
    -Depression
    -Emotional distress
    _________

that’s true..most people think being mental is being crazy or something

Untouchable said:

TraceSTAN said:

me too.

__________
    me too
    _____
    i dont really like selena so, i just wish some one stands up for demi. and that person can be miley…

Hannahh said:

Mental illness doesn’t mean she’s a psychopath…

yeah, thats why i said “effy stonem”

• Hannahh

She’s being rehabilitated, even if it isn’t for drugs.

Oh, I know.
    What she currently is in though is a rehab.
    The person that I was responding to thought that rehab is only for people with drug problems. I was just saying it isn’t. :)

• mileyistheboss

I’m not saying that Demi is mentally insane or a psycho path but she does suffer from mental disorders obviously.She has three serious ones that are hard to cure at that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders_as_defined_by_the_DSM_and_ICD

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.
    Noo
    C’mon. When I said Demi was fat, it wasn’t an insult. Being called fat (or skinny) is not an insult. I didn’t call her like disgusting or anything. And I also remembered I said Demi was fat compared to Selena.

• TraceSTAN

Untouchable said:

TraceSTAN said:

me too.

__________
    me too
    _____

we agree then that some one can help, I just don’t care who it is, any friend will do.

• xxloverxx

This is all over the news!

• emilybugg.

i know how demi feels. it sucks.

• ensuringthecrisis

They must not have a good relationship if
    Demi didn’t visit him when he had CANCER.
    Even if she was on tour, she would have made time.
    It’s sad he’s trying to act like they’re close :/

• EmmaLC

It’s OJ Simpson all over again!
    LOL jk. ;)

• Danger-ous

Mental illnesses are not restricted to schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, Demi suffers from mental illness.

I wish people would stop dismissing her ailments like they’re nothing. It’s serious fucking shit.

• Hannahh

Amen. :)

• WYLMITE?

Can you guys STFU about Miley/Selena?
    I hope both of them go to her help.

• mileyistheboss

Wow.

I said this was going to happen a few months ago with her obsessive work out tweets. I would get attacked by Demi stans “oh well she just wants to be healthy” obviously that wasn’t the case.

Wow.

Ugh Hollywood Life.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 02:59 pm

what? *tongue
    Like to all the really annyoing ones who say Miley is a slut or whatever, y’know. How they said she would be the first one to go to rehab….
    But forget that. Cause there’s a special Demi fan I’ll tweet that to. But no, I feel for Demi.

WOW

• mileyistheboss

Hannahh said:

Amen. :)

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.
    Noo

“Being called fat (or skinny) is not an insult.” < seriously? you still called her fat.
    well, demi is seeking help right now for her eating disorder. hope your satisfied.

• rainbow3000

Well she was kinda fat compared to the standards that has been set by her peers Selena, Miley, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale.

• brokenpromises

Was Taylor ever Demi’s friend?

TraceSTAN said:

me too.

__________
    me too

_____
    demi has other friends too.. so it can be anyone. but i dont believe selena is for real sometimes, so i dont believe she will do it.. anyway, dont need to argue, we wont get anywhere..

• EmmaLC

I get the point you’re trying to prove, but I’m pretty sure the Demi stans were saying Miley would go to rehab for drugs/alcohol…
    Emotional issues are a HELL of a lot different. ‘Rehab’ doesn’t just mean addictions – we’re just used to hearing about only that, though.

• EmmaLC

GAH, would people stop using the word ‘fat’? I’m pretty sure nobody here would want to be called that.

• little misssunshinee

no she really wasnt not even miley is toothpick thin
    her her and demi have bodies that lots of teens have.
    and in person demi is not fat at all shes normal and so is miley and i’ve never met vanessa or selena so i wouldn’t know.
    but i think demi has an awesome body alot of people
    wish their body could look like hers.
    but anyways the point is all of them look beautiful the way they are…
    and they should all be proud of their bodies.
    sesh it’s crazy that
    people actually think demi is fat…
    :DD

• drob

good then shut up. i win. you lose.

• hello.goodfriend

my prayers go out to Demi and her family at this, -as Joe would say- “ruff” time..

• Anonimuss

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:
    Nick sending his thoughts out to Demi.

——————

I think he said Damian…not Demi.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

of course he doesnt know, its like a nonexistant relationship

• TraceSTAN

rainbow3000 said:

still trolling?

• Sarcasm was always intended

wtf how do you not know she was bullied
    you kidding me?

• wavey

i dont know what im talking about i just dont want to use the term rehb in this situation…but i really hope this helps her and in the future i hope she doesnt have issues like this again..because i am a huge fan!

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

——————-

………

Wow.

Ugh Hollywood Life.
    They are creating more trouble for her.

• jerseygirl

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:09 pm

Wow.

Ugh Hollywood Life.
    They are creating more trouble for her
    ———————-
    All they care about is getting hits to their site. They don’t give two shits about what anyone is going through or who they hurt.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:07 pm

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.
    Noo

Why would I be satisfied?

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.
    Noo

___

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:07 pm

…you called her fat?
    jesus christ.
    something bad has happened to demi!
    eating disorder. i have no respect for anyone!
    who is that pathetic enough to call her fat.
    Noo

Why would I be satisfied?

work it out for yourself.

• superJOEman

Uhhh..they need each other during this hard times..
    STAY STRONG DEMI!!

• TraceSTAN

brokenpromises said:

Was Taylor ever Demi’s friend?

acquaintance more likely, but how many true friends does someone really have anyway.

• rainbow3000

satisfied of what? o.O

• hithere

“next time you point a finger, i’ll point you to the mirror.”

rainbow3000 said:

satisfied of what? o.O

was i talking to you?

satisfied of what? o.O
    MTE

• rainbow3000

little misssunshinee said:

no she really wasnt not even miley is toothpick thin
    her her and demi have bodies that lots of teens have.
    but i think demi has an awesome body alot of people
    wish their body could look like hers.
    but anyways the point is all of them look beautiful the way they are…
    and they should all be proud of their bodies.
    sesh it’s crazy that
    people actually think demi is fat…
    :DD
    _______
    mte, but have you met miley and demi? oO

Wow.

Ugh Hollywood Life.
    They are creating more trouble for her.

They say a lot of crap about Miley and they make shit up all the time, ugh.

• brokenpromises

If Disney blows this over, I will be soo mad.

• xpleasebemine

Well I really hope Demi’s dad will be able to beat his cancer soon, and will get better.
    But, it’s kind of strange that he didn’t even know Demi was bullied in school. She even dropped out of middle school because of it, and he didn’t even know? That was such a big part of Demi’s life…
    This whole thing is just confusing.
    Just wish that Demi and her dad will both feel better soon.

rainbow3000 said:

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

Wow.

Ugh Hollywood Life.
    They are creating more trouble for her.

They say a lot of crap about Miley and they make shit up all the time, ugh.
    ______
    thats why celebs have mental issues. they are human too.

• DemiandMileyPones

Drob is back!

Good we need drama in here.

• EmmaLC

WOW guys, Demi is not ‘fat’.
    Look at you, America. You’ve got an obesity epidemic, so where do you get off calling someone who looks as good as her ‘fat’?

*Is Canadian…not American*

• little misssunshinee

lolol yesss i have :DDD

• w

I wonder how Joe feels…

• wavey

now demi’s publicist is denying that she cuts herself im sooo confused!..im sick of hearing these things but ill feel for her..even tho i never had a eating disorder ppl say im skinny i just brush it off cus i know i eat healthy is just how my body is…i wish her the best prayers going her way!

=]

• Lilly

DemiandMileyPones said:

Drob is back!

Good we need drama in here.

• EmmaLC

I’d think they’ll either avoid it completely, or have Demi appear in some Disney-sponsored PSAs once she’s out of treatment.

Forgivness and love…

rainbow3000 said:

____
    well thats how your family acts with you… dont know what to say to you. oO

• Untouchable

I wonder how Joe feels…
    _________

hmmmm…

• DemiandMileyPones

Reunion perhaps?

• rainbow3000

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

wavey said:

——————–

I think it’s a fake article.

• Danger-ous

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    EmmaLC said:

WOW guys, Demi is not ‘fat’.

*Is Canadian…not American*
    Typical. And nothing to be proud of BTW.

w said:

______
    do you live in the real world? or the magazines world?

Reunion perhaps?
    What happened between the two? Please explain to me. =]

• Tick Tok

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

—————

lol i can’t even breath right now.

• jerseygirl

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    Lilly said:

DemiandMileyPones said:

Drob is back!

Good we need drama in here.
    ——————-
    She’s been back for awhile now. Just under a different name.

• EmmaLC

Eh, just trying to make a point that Demi looks pretty good. And yeah, Canada’s not exactly the healthiest place on Earth either ;)

• hotlikemexico

Even though I’m no Demi fan,
    I really hope she gets better. Disney is obviously putting way too much pressure on her like they do to everyone else. But at least she’s doing a right thing, and going to get better <3

And guys, seriously? Maybe she is too busy to visit her dad. I mean, she’s a singer and actress and Disney’s having her do a million things (exaggerating a bit) so it’s not like she can drop everything and visit him. Remember the whole Rhianna-Katy Perry-Wedding thing?

• bluesfan3410

If you don’t have an eating disorder you can’t say anything about her being ‘mental’ because she’s not, you would really have to understand the feeling of having an eating disorder to know what she is going through.

• peacenlove

cancer?! oh my god…D:

• Lilly

DemiandMileyPones said:

Reunion perhaps?
    yes please, I’m bored and I need some excitement around here

rainbow3000 said:

I shouldn’t be laughing but I am.

Now back to Demi…

• WYLMITE?

Do you guys think Disney would let these stars go out and publicly talk about the whole Demi situation?

None of the CR2 crew- members have said a word about it.
    Expecting the Jonas brothers or Selena to talk regarding this issue is beyond me.

Seriously, I wish the fans would use their little brain and stop hating on Selena/JB for not ‘tweeting’ about it.

• rainbow3000

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:19 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

an eating disorder is categorized as mental disorder

• drob

Jerseygirl is in here? well im out if thats the case.

• Sarcasm was always intended

i think demi is pretty sexy js,i would love to have her body

THANK YOU.
    She’s not ‘fat’. She’s healthy.
    Physically, at least.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

i didnt know they were still in touch .

• w

w said:

______
    do you live in the real world? or the magazines world?
    If you have a point to make, make it. I’m not in the mood for sarcasm.

• TraceSTAN

So he doesn’t know much. Okay.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wow.. he has cancer?

• purplekoolaid

uhhh, doesn’t Demi have a bad relationship with her Dad? Of course he didnt know. It seems like hes just trying to get some attention. Obviously he couldn’t have been a good father if he knows jack sh!t about her life.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Damn.. she hasn’t seen him since 2008?
    O.o
    Oh that’s her real dad.

• TraceSTAN

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Wow.. he has cancer?

she hasn’t seem in 2 years and he has cancer, not a good relationship to say the least.

• _liesyoutold

Wow..

• mileyistheboss

This situation reminds me of lindsay back in the day her parents didn’t have a clue what was going on, she was bullied in school and had to drop out, she was put into show biz at a young age, she sufferd from depression, she was a cutter, she had a eating disorder and so on. I’m glad demi is getting help now before its to late.

• EvaSnow

TraceSTAN said:

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Wow.. he has cancer?

_______
    No exactly. And the fact that her dad is famewhoring right now doesn’t make things better.

• asIF. . .

Her dad is now talking to the press about her?
    Oh gosh, please don’t let this be like Lindsay Lohan and her dad.
    Demi is too good for that.

• Sarcasm was always intended

Miss demis smile already

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:23 pm

Nov 2, 2010 @ 03:20 pm

Now back to Demi…
    —————–
    get some class.that’s it.