Miley Cyrus’ ‘Life Changing’ Music Video

mileylifeMusical sexpot Miley Cyrus chatted with MTV about ‘The Big Bang’ music video in which she and Kevin Zegers are two lovers who that have been torn apart by a terrible accident. Miley: ‘The video is unique and, honestly, was a life-changing experience.’ In June, Kevin said:

‘[My character is] a parking attendant and he sees Miley’s character drive by and he sort of goes into a dream sequence, which is a majority of the video. And then something dramatic happens at the end. It’s not all the making out, but there’s a car accident at the end. So there were a lot of stunts.’

• urluvismydrugg

seriously, how was that “life changing”? all she did the whole time was run around and make her self look dumb tryna be sexy w/ her little duck pout.

• Tick Tok

lmao Oh God

• bouncing wiff Miley.

why is she making out with older guys and why does she take dirty pictures with old guys? and WHY is she making out with people in videos? What is she trying?

• Nick?Miley

I love this video. She looks gorgeous

• kangmeng8932

MKV to AVI Converter is currently the best software to convert MKV video AVI with high out-put quality and fast

converting speed.MKV to AVI Converter is also a MKV video converter, and subsidiary editor, which can easily

convert videos mutually, also can merge videos into one, trim, crop, and adjust video effect for you to get the

optimized videos.If you are looking for a MKV to AVI Converter and haven’t a clue how to convert MKV to AVI, I

hope this guide can help you out.
    MKV to AVI Converter
    MKV Video to AVI
    MKV to AVI Guide
    Convert HD MKV to AVI
    Convert MKV to HD AVI
    Convert MKV to AVI
    Change MKV to AVI
    Transfer MKV to AVI
    MKV to AVI PS3
    MKV to AVI Xbox

• gottalent

HA HA Sexpot…nice one:)

• xCookieMuffin

A lot of the new people here are very rude. What ever happend to all the old Oceanuppers?

• Disdain

SHE’S TRYING TO GROW UP, BUT SHE WANTS ATTENTION FIRST.

• Disdain

_

I know I’m not an old user but, I miss them :(

• peacenlove

they’re cute together :P

• bouncing wiff Miley.

ov 2, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    Disdain said:

SHE’S TRYING TO GROW UP, BUT SHE WANTS ATTENTION FIRST.
    ———————-

that isnt growing up ;)

• Nick?Miley

?

Why the actors make videos and movies? because are ACTORS!!

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    Nick?Miley said:

?

Why the actors make videos and movies? because are ACTORS!!
    ————————-

well, of course. im not surprised your a niley stan.

• gottalent

Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    Disdain said:

THA FUQ IS A SEXPOT?

DISTAIN I DIDNT KNOW YOU SPEAK SPANISH!!!!!

• xCookieMuffin

_

I know I’m not an old user but, I miss them :(

ikr?! AAAHH.

• Disdain

Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    gottalent said:
    Nov 2, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    Disdain said:

THA FUQ IS A SEXPOT?

DISTAIN I DIDNT KNOW YOU SPEAK SPANISH!!!!!

NO, I don’t xD

• little misssunshinee

i loved the vidoe it was pretty awesome.
    and miley looked amazinggg!
    gaaah her outfits i loved them!
    <3 :)))
    YEAH i love miley she;s sooo sweet.
    and super pretty.

• Nick?Miley

?

Why the actors make videos and movies? because are ACTORS!!
    ————————-

well, of course. im not surprised your a niley stan.

AND?

• Disdain

Byeeeeee.

• MileyCyrusYOO

Miley’s presence IS my life changing experience. lmfao.

• xCookieMuffin

I think this is just too much. I don’t find it grown up of Miley at all, but trashy. I understand she’s just being herself, but she basically just dropped a large part of her fan base. And her last album was a flop compared to her old stuff. People say, “she’s 17, she can do whatever she wants.” Um, no. That’s actually really young. She’s not even legal. WEARING LESS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE MORE MATURE. It just makes you seem like slut, so you really can’t fight with people who call her a slut. I know she’s not a slut, but she sure does dress like one.
    IMO. No h8.
    -end rant-

So she dropped a part of her fanbase? I’m thinking it’s alot of the young ones, whos shes been trying to drop for a little while now. And shes 17 turning 18 this month, so she will pretty much be illegal to do whatever she wants. Who ever said wearing less makes you more mature? I’ve never heard anyone say that, in fact, I don’t even think anyone said wearing less makes you more mature. If people call her a slut obviously need to get their definitions right. They can call her whatever the fuck they want, but she doesn’t give a damn. And I admire that. Why? Because she gets so much hate for what she does- but doesn’t listen to the haters and does what she wants. The girl can dress however she wants, and doesn’t care if you or anyone disagrees with it. & It’s her first solo album, she sold about 106,000. Thats more then what Selena sold on her latest album (I don’t mean to compare.)

Anyways, its just a music video.

• milenator

“sexpot” XD

• realistgangsta

xCookieMuffin preach yo shit girl

• xCookieMuffin

Nick?Miley said:

?

Why the actors make videos and movies? because are ACTORS!!
    ————————-

well, of course. im not surprised your a niley stan.

What does being a niley stan have to do with any of what your talking about..?

• xCookieMuffin

xCookieMuffin preach yo shit girl

LOL xD

• blabla

___
    sheÄs an actress -.-‘

• xpleasebemine

IMO. No h8.
    -end rant-

• Disdain

THA FUQ IS A SEXPOT?

• Moonbeam

THA FUQ IS A SEXPOT?
    Like a teapot but for sex?

• TraceSTAN

“life changing experience” okay whatever you say.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

wow she’ll make out with everyone in her new videos.

• z0mgnoway

bouncing wiff Miley. said:
    wow she’ll make out with everyone in her new videos.

surprised she hasn’t got mono yet. w0mp.

• Disdain

IMO. No h8.
    -end rant-
    ___

MTE, but in this music video, she’s wearing clothes :)

• Disdain

And they made out once. At the end.

• Moonbeam

That’s not really brand new information.

• gottalent