10 Year Old Gives Birth To Baby In Spain

mileyjuno10-year-old girl has given birth in southern Spain and authorities are evaluating whether to let her and her family retain custody of the baby, official said Tuesday. The baby was born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera.

The father of the baby is also a minor, and both the mother and the baby were in good health. Authorities do not consider this a case of rape and that no criminal investigation is happening. Under Spanish law, having consensual sex with some one under age 13 is classified as child abuse.

This particular case is complicated by the fact that the father of the baby is also a minor and it is not clear if he could be charged. The mother is Romanian and she was already pregnant when she arrived in Spain.

DYING to post Fan Art. Hopefully the site will be working TMR!

• Anonymous25

yeah Disney didnt help at all…

• esmeeart

OKAY but a 10 year old girl gave birth and what the fuck is Nick doing here in this story. Come on, stop believing in Niley it’s over. She’s a slut now, she has changed too much now. I can think now that she has the vag*na like a door. Now Miley lovers you can hate me, whatever… You’re blind.

• JBiebLove

OU wanted to post fanart from the fanart contest thats why they put this pic

• myfactoryanimal?

thats like madison pregnant!
    well, with a BABY!

• TraceSTAN

Let’s not judge her yet on being irresponsible yet. Article didn’t say if she continued smoking during the pregnancy.

The fuck?

• Katie13

What the hell!!??? Ten year old girls shouldn’t be letting guys insert their parts into their bodies -.- I Blame the parents.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley isn’t a slut.
    Only thing I agree with is that Niley is over.

• iLoveChimpanzee

OMFG! Woah. well that probably hurt like a bitch.

• superdooper

I don’t get why OU has posted this, but the piture made me lol nick actually looks real hahahaha :’)

• tessa-skylar

oh lord that picture. hate em , love em but their photoshopped faces are hilarious.

anyways, poor girl. 10 years old…that fucking scares me

• Untouchable

that pic OU you are killing me,haha..anyway this is eep..having a baby at 10

• Sarcasm was always intended

I’m guessing she had her period already?
    PERIODS DON’T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE SEX AND HAVE BABIES
    YOUR NOT FULLY WOMAN YET
    STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX

• KristinaMarie559

At 10 years old, I still thought everyone had “kitty cats” (thats what my grandma called v*gina’s.)-___-

• glowpop

OH MY GOD.
    Wow I didn’t even know any girls who had their period at 10, let alone would even think of having sex.

• KristinaMarie559

ROFL “She couldn’t be tamed”

• Demiandjarrel

Wht does this have to do with america again

• Sarcasm was always intended

I like it when kids would be all “ZOMG EWWWWWWWWWWWWW” about sex,now all of sudden they wanna have it
    STOP WATCHING TEEN MOM AND 16 AND PREGNANT

• LalalandYEAH

Nice picture OU.

• glowpop

WOAH I JUST LOOKED IT UP OUT OF CURIOUSITY AND THE YOUNGEST MOTHER WAS 5 YEARS OLD WTF.

• KristinaMarie559

My comment has a red border.Haha cool.

• Sarcasm was always intended

lol i’ve known that one for years
    i feel bad for that chick

• mileyxepic

Uhhh…should a ten year old even be thinking or even know about sex then?? Cause I sure didnt.

• LalalandYEAH

myfactoryanimal? said:

thats like madison pregnant!
    well, with a BABY!
    Oh myyy..
    You’re right!
    I imagined frankie as the father lol

• drob

ina this is not ad. if you want to shout out no1curr go over there.

• TraceSTAN

peacelovehearts said:

adriana_101 said:
    she coudn’t be tamed haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha r u killin’ mee i can’t stop to laugh¡¡¡¡¡ hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Can i borrow some of your crack?
    I ran out…
    here you go, best stuff around

• KristinaMarie559

WTF! I feel bad for her. One for being pregnant at 5 and two for having her period at that age.

• esmeeart

I’m tired of Demi rehab or Jashley love story and bla bla bla. I want something interesting like Miley dancing naked on the street or Selena having sex with a panda, or Justin Bieber giving a pregnancy to 20 year old girl. LOL

WTF IS DIAF?

Dick in a fox?

• cantbetamed1

OU I love you!That pic is amazing hahaha.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:30 pm

—————————————
    No one EVER. wants to spam you honey. Get Over It.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    diaf? I think that means die in a fire xD
    _____________

Wow…

WTF IS DIAF?

Dick in a fox?
    ____________

LOL

adriana_101 said:
    Can i borrow some of your crack?
    I ran out…
    here you go, best stuff around
    Ohhh goody.
    I’ll have to pick some up when i go out to buy some more neurogasm. I seem to have run out of that too :/

• Timber

LMFAO. This is the most random post ever.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

ina this is not ad. if you want to shout out no1curr go over there.

Um…I didn’t even know they said that over there…I don’t go on AD…I think the only time I went on there and talked for more than 5 minutes was that Demi coke post…..

• adriana_101

ok ok LOL

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE.

IT’S MY DICK IN A FOX.

adriana_101 said:
    _____________

Hahahahaha! Wtf!

adriana_101 said:
    Can i borrow some of your crack?
    I ran out…
    here you go, best stuff around
    Ohhh goody.
    ——————————————-
    LMAO i keep laughing at the ohh goody part..

• Timber

“She couldn’t be tamed.”

Oh my God. Okay. Moving on.

here you go, best stuff around

LMFAO
    I tried to go through the link and my computer said “forbidden” xD

LILLY.

WHERE’S CHIARA.

I MISS HER!

… This is like The Parent Trap.
    IDK, she stop coming on here but I still talk to her on twitter.
    It’s funny, I was just mentioning to Chiara the other day that we were orphans since our mom abondoned us and our Dad…well we like to pretend that he never existed :P

yeah okay keep thinking that =]

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE.

IT’S MY DICK IN A FOX.
    That’d make quite an epic video.

timber shut up.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:37 pm

yeah okay keep thinking that =]
    ————————————–
    You still on this post dayumm gurl.. smh

• Timber

timber shut up.
    _

WTF. Bitch.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Damn Kevin’s birthday is this Friday..I just found out….but no one really cares. Sad.

• iFly…JJ

IDK, she stop coming on here but I still talk to her on twitter.

LMAO.

That’s a really good idea, Gandalf wasn’t really your father. It was Robert Pattinson all along xD

LMAO.

—————
    I thought it was Joe Jonas? Great, my mom’s a whore :P

i said shut up timber =]

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    He’s too busy with Danielle & some beer.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I thought about making a video for Kevin but I am still struggling trying to make my Miley one lmfao xD
    If I made a Kevin one it would be half a minute long xD

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

see what i mean? these new people are shit.

there aren’t any new people on this post right now. -_-

• KrazySMOOTHiE

LOL

WHAT THE FUCK???

so tired rn
    gonna log off

goodnight everyone! ;)

last night i made these post go up to 1000 you bitches should be thanking me =]

• wavey

LOL kids are curious little things but they dont fully understand that its innapropriate. In adult world that boy would go to jail. They see all this stuff on t.v or heaven forbid walk in on thier parents and wonder what thats like.
    Thats why its important that kids get taught about this stuff early on from thier parents before they see things and decide to see what their like.

well then my friend was very curious but i wasnt but thats when i was young and innocent lol

PATTY! <333

WHERE IS ZEFRON?
    LIL’ BOW WOW!

memiAndniley said:

@trinitaa How did ya get your pic/icon colorful? I dont think its the macbook camera cause that one is a bit different.. Did you just edit it?
    _____

lol, it is the macbook camera
    ——————————————
    Seriously?? Wow where was i lol
    ______

maybe it was just the light (?
    ————————————-
    Lol ya probably;D

• drob

memiandniley this is a convo for the old people.you new people ruined everyone so shut the fuck up =]

last night i made these post go up to 1000 you bitches should be thanking me =]
    ____________

Drob, we all know you make it interesting.

so tired rn
    gonna log off

goodnight everyone! ;)
    ———————————
    Night!

• trinitaa

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    Sarcasm was alw… said:

did OU fix that icon problem yet?
    ________

nope :P

drob said:
    miley is a whore that is correct.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PSYCHO?
    _____________

HAHAHAHA.

• drob

yeah whatever im trying to change and you lowlifes won’t forget about the past.

drob said:
    yeah yeah yeah peacelovehearts idc.
    Of course you do (;

• drob

stfu ifly im trying to change. let me be.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:43 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Kids ARE growing up way too fast these days. Like little 5th and 6th graders who get facebook–i see that everyday, it’s so pathetic.

Won’t be surprised if 10 years down the road, my little 3 year old will be asking me for an iphone. -___-
    ——————————————-
    Uhm 12 years having iphones and facebook isnt bad.. my sister has facebook and shes 12 and my sisters friend has an iphone..

____

——————————————————
    Because they want more privacy lol… you expect them to talk about there crushes or whatever when your parents are around? lol 12 year olds arnt that little actually.. You might think that since your older.. but idk think what you want..

drob said:
    yeah whatever im trying to change and you lowlifes won’t forget about the past.

LOL.

You say that as if someone cared about you.

• drob

rolling my eyes i just came on to say i was right last night told you he would be on.

drob said:
    yeah whatever im trying to change and you lowlifes won’t forget about the past.
    —————
    I feel as though that should be a line in a horror movie…O_o

• drob

whatever ifly i don’t care. you people are so fake.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:43 pm

_____

lol, it is the macbook camera
    ——————————————
    Seriously?? Wow where was i lol

Hello drob.

Haha. I remember when drob used to come into posts and we’d all be like “Oh crap!”.
    Whenever that happen we all knew it was gonna be an interesting post
    LOL Good times

PATTY! <333

• drob

oh peace you’ll never change. still doing those pickle jokes?

Hello drob.

Whenever that happen we all knew it was gonna be an interesting post
    LOL Good times

Haha! True. <3

• trinitaa

_____

lol, it is the macbook camera
    ——————————————
    Seriously?? Wow where was i lol
    ______

maybe it was just the light (?

drob said:
    whatever ifly i don’t care. you people are so fake.

I AGREE.
    I’m really a big fake bitch.

• memiAndniley

whatever ifly i don’t care. you people are so fake.
    —————————————
    I dont mean to bother you convo or whatever but uh how are we fake? Honey i think your talking bout yourself there;)

iFly…JJ said:
    Wow, the weather seems nice in the pictures/movies.

Well here in Miami, the weather is nice in December and January. ‘Cause it cools off a bit. So that’s nice.
    __________

In the north, January is when people start getting depressed. The weather is horrible and the sun never shines. Ugh.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I remember looking at the first person to make an account on oceanup xD
    I forgot the name though…

• GoldenGal9311

drob, will you stop starting stuff? My gosh.

I want to live up North.
    I’m tired of this heat. -_-

I’d actually love to live somewhere like that. :P

• memiAndniley

Drob, stop hating on memiandniley just ’cause she has a life
    ————————————————
    Thanks for sticking up for me;) Haha

not the time i was here =]

no1curr.
    Shit then, shit now.

not the time i was here =]
    —————————————-
    Dude face it your talking to yourself. K? Jealous teenies like you are plain dum when it comes to gossip sites.

• drob

ifly shut up. and golengal please diaf.

Thanks for sticking up for me;) Haha

Lol.
    No prob :)

• drob

mhm ok sweetie i don’t care.

• iloveyouux

So, it’s kinda crazy how I made this account in August 09.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    I want to live up North.
    I’m tired of this heat. -_-
    ___________

I want to move somewhere on the east coast(north). The east coast is so much better than the midwest.

• drob

stay mad then. i didn’t start anything. i don’t care about this chick she reply to me =]

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:28 pm
    drob said:

mhm ok sweetie i don’t care.
    ——————————————
    Now now.. We all know your not oprah to say sweetie.

drob said:
    ifly shut up. and golengal please diaf.
    ____________

diaf?

I’d actually love to live somewhere like that. :P
    ____________

Well, it is fun around Christmas I guess.

yup sweetie.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I went to Universal last week & it felt like antarctica compared to Miami weather.

Lmfao
    yeah it was in the 60′s the other day.
    It was heaven xD

• iFly…JJ

Wow, the weather seems nice in the pictures/movies.

ina memiandniley is a new person

She’s been here for months.

peacelovehearts said:

Pshhh of course <3
    True loverss right there.
    Though, she hasn't been on in a while :(

---

She'll come back...
    They always do.
    ----------
    I hope so…
    We didn’t even make it to our honeymoon in Arkansas ;(

• drob

look at mine and you’ll see. anyway im done with you. get new jokes that people actually laugh at and then come back to me =]

not the time i was here =]

OH MY GOD.
    I missed my 1 year anniversary for my first account on the 31 st.
    I really wanted to have a celebration…oh well…

• iFly…JJ

Drob, stop hating on memiandniley just ’cause she has a life.

THE ONLY LIES ARE THE ONES YOU TELL YOURSELF

BTW Chiara’s grounded so she can’t come on but she hopes you’ll come back on and she loves ya.

If anything, I’ll come here.

Because I don’t even have Twitter.

Why the hell is she grounded? D:<

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]
    ________________

You used to be funny and entertaining. What happened?
    Glad to see that I’m not the only one who thought Drob seems off

Ikr.
    I mean she’s still a troll and she’s still annoying but her comments aren’t funny anymore, she’s lost her entertainment factor. Now she just another annoying troll on here. No longer can we talk about how great of a troll Drob was, now she’s just like the rest. My heart is slowly breaking.
    _________

Haha! Yeah she used to be entertaining. What made it so funny was the fact that she actually seemed obsessed with Jason. For example:

“Jan 8, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    Jason

I looked back at your comment and saw that you are sick :( If you’re reading this right now…be sure to eat lots of chicken soup and drink water! :)”

This drob is lame.

• Emilicious

Pattayyyyyyyyyy!

• BlueWorld

thank you. glad to see i have an effect on you.

Oh you are certainly welcome.
    It’s fun seeing you think you’re so cool, when
    everyone(and I do mean everyone) knows you’re not.
    But I think it’s only entertaining for me because I
    rarly go on, and I never seen you on before…

• MemiDuh

Man what the fuck happened to oceanup?? Everyone else back then was soo nice now theres trolls.:|

• bieberMporter

but the girl is not spanish.. is from arabia or pakistan… dunno exactly

EMILAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

• Doom

whaaaaaat

“Jan 9, 2010 @ 12:06 am
    Caught you.”

LMAO! She was talking to Jason.

Doom said:
    whaaaaaat

Hello.

Emilicious said:
    Pattayyyyyyyyyy!
    ____________

Haha! I remember you! That Kevin icon still makes me laugh.

• Lilly

If anything, I’ll come here.

Because I don’t even have Twitter.

Why the hell is she grounded? D:<
    —————-
    Idk, she didn’t tell me. She just told me her message and then she went to bed

DOOM and EMILY!

• drob

people can change you know. wow you people are probably think this is 2009.

• Doom

Great.

• Doom

DOOM and EMILY!
    Hey Lilly.: )
    How have you been?

• drob

oh well then. who knows i might go back to my old ways.

• GoldenGal9311

I haven’t been on OU for this long in a while. It’s been almost 2 hours now. I usually come on and go in like 5 minutes. I’m getting off in a second.

Hey Lilly.: )
    How have you been?
    =======
    I’ve been pretty good, you?

drob said:
    oh well then. who knows i might go back to my old ways.
    ____________

No, it’s over.

Same, it’s kinda weird

• Emilicious

Hi hi :) I miss this!!

nope it’s not over =]

• Emilicious

Why the he’ll am I watching Alvin and the chipmunks 2!?!!?!?!!?!? No wonder why I have a headache

• krystinajonas

WHAT THE FUCKERY.

Bye people.

I have to crash over at my friend’s house.

It was nice talking to you all :)

• Emilicious

EMILAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    How’s life been for you lately?

• GoldenGal9311

I gotta go too. It was fun! Bye.

• Emilicious

Oh crap….. I have like 3 hours of homework. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator.

• Emilicious

Awww I just got here…. Ok…
    Great to know you are all still alive ;)
    See you later

lilly you came back? fu.

• iFly…JJ

That’d make quite an epic video.

I’m picturing it inside my head and it looks pretty epic and nasty.

• Lilly

BTW Patty, Chiara just got on twitter and wants me to tell you that she misses you

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

He’s too busy with Danielle & some beer.

Rofl
    I lol’d at that beer pic xD

• Timber

i said shut up timber =]
    _

Okay? And your input is relevant because…?

lilly you came back? fu.
    Aww, I always knew you love me

• memiAndniley

Drob. Hmm that name reminds me of rain im not sure why… oh well

I thought it was Joe Jonas? Great, my mom’s a whore :P

Just because I forgot who your father is, that does not make me a whore.

• Timber

_

How old is he?

• light a way

ROMANIANS!

because knowing you i know you wrote it on twitter =]

• drob

i try not to lilly but you’re addicting rolling my eyes.

Lilly said:

Tell her that I miss her, and that I thank her for listening to my stupid problems. <3

• Timber

because knowing you i know you wrote it on twitter =]
    _

Cool, so you’re stalking my Twitter now.

because knowing you i know you wrote it on twitter =]
    —————————————-
    Gurl who you talking to?

i thought so.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:45 pm

i thought so
    —————————–
    Da fuck?

• drob

me? how could i? it’s locked i just took a lucky guess. you’re the one that gave me the answer.

• memiAndniley

Soo anyways… Who got twitter?

drob said:

i try not to lilly but you’re addicting rolling my eyes.
    —————-
    I know I am

• drob

but my heart belongs to jason so sorry lilly.

memiAndniley said:
    Soo anyways… Who got twitter?
    Twitter whoring time? I’m downnn.

http://twitter.com/annalynnelovesu (:

• Lilly

Just because I forgot who your father is, that does not make me a whore.
    —————
    No, it makes you a forgetful whore :P
    So if Joe isn’t my father, does that mean sexy time with Joe Jonas is back on?! :P

• Timber

_

LOL! Sure. First of all, I never commented when you were on here at the beginning of the year. And you JUST NOW came back. So it’s obviously not possible to “know me” as you said. Unless you’re just a troll, which you clearly are, in which case you stalking Twitter’s isn’t hard to believe.

memiAndniley said:
    Soo anyways… Who got twitter?
    Twitter whoring time? I’m downnn.

—————————————–
    Haha im already following you im http://www.twitter.com/memiandniley

• drob

peace you still in love with miley?

No, it makes you a forgetful whore :P

That’s really funny Lilly.

But, you know the answer is no!

oh shut up timber =]

• iFly…JJ

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AAAAFRICA.

• drob

& don’t flatter yourself. i wouldn’t want to read your twitter anyway.

drob said:

but my heart belongs to jason so sorry lilly.
    Woah, slow down there. All you had to do was admit that I’m awesome not become obsessed and stalk me.

• Timber

oh shut up timber =]
    _

• drob

you still do those chants. rolling my eyes some things never change.

• GoldenGal9311

I want kingofamerica to come back on. Whoever it is, they do a good job of making it seem like Nick, It’s hilarious. Especially since they only come around every once in a while.

memiAndniley said:
    Soo anyways… Who got twitter?
    Twitter whoring time? I’m downnn.

—————————————–
    Haha im already following you im http://www.twitter.com/memiandniley
    Cool beans, i’m following you too (:

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:51 pm
    drob said:

& don’t flatter yourself. i wouldn’t want to read your twitter anyway
    —————————————–
    Hmm you should make one. To express your lonely Feelings you got lmao. Gurl. Stfu

stay mad timber =]

no thank you.

• Lilly

That’s really funny Lilly.

But, you know the answer is no!
    I WANT SEXY TIME WITH JJ!

• drob

lilly we all know how hung up on the past. don’t mess with me =]]

• Timber

stay mad timber =]
    _

I’m not mad. O_o

drob said:
    peace you still in love with miley?
    Of course i am.

memiAndniley said:
    Soo anyways… Who got twitter?
    Twitter whoring time? I’m downnn.

—————————————–
    Haha im already following you im http://www.twitter.com/memiandniley
    Cool beans, i’m following you too (:
    —————————————
    Yup=)

I love all the people who we thought was the JB over the years

then stay confused then.

I love all the people who we thought was the JB over the years

LOL. Ikr.

• memiAndniley

I gotta go eat supper than i gotta go to hockey practice.. Talk to you later guys;)

• drob

hopefully jason will talk to me tonight.

finally get out.

• Timber

then stay confused then.
    _

There was only one “then” necessary.

• Timber

_

Bye! :)

• iFly…JJ

I WANT SEXY TIME WITH JJ!

HELL NAW.

Drob, enough.

• drob

alright stay confused that’s all i got to say.

Bye.

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]

drob said:
    hopefully jason will talk to me tonight.
    Smh….

• drob

don’t shake your head at me.

• drob

i love making people mad that’s my thing idc =]

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]
    ________________

You used to be funny and entertaining. What happened?

iFly…JJ said:

I WANT SEXY TIME WITH JJ!

HELL NAW.
    HELL YEAH! I JUST TALK TO JOE AND HE SAID HE’S DOWN WITH IT.

=]

• drob

the new people took over.

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]
    ________________

You used to be funny and entertaining. What happened?
    Glad to see that I’m not the only one who thought Drob seems off

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]
    ________________

You used to be funny and entertaining. What happened?
    Glad to see that I’m not the only one who thought Drob seems off

Ikr.

• iFly…JJ

HELL YEAH! I JUST TALK TO JOE AND HE SAID HE’S DOWN WITH IT.

LIES,

• drob

im trying to change once again you people are too hung up on the past.

• BlueWorld

Ok, when did oceanup become so entertaining? All you see most of the time is fighting, and more fighting on stupid shit… lol
    And now I see that just because you are new on oceanup you suck. What the hell?! lmfao
    Wow, some people on oceanup really are lifeless bitches who have nothing better to do.

• drob

thank you. glad to see i have an effect on you.

• drob

anyway im off =] if jason comes on again please tell me.
    bye lowlifes.

goldengal did i ask you to talk to me? no so shut up =]
    ________________

You used to be funny and entertaining. What happened?
    Glad to see that I’m not the only one who thought Drob seems off

Ikr.

oh well lilly stay mad.

shut up and drive

iFly…JJ said:

HELL YEAH! I JUST TALK TO JOE AND HE SAID HE’S DOWN WITH IT.

LIES,
    THE ONLY LIES ARE THE ONES YOU TELL YOURSELF

• shecantbetamed

;o

• tvd_forever

1 . Why Nick and Miley ? :D :D

2. 10 years old ? When I was 10 I was just haging out out my friends and I was watching TV in the other time !!

• bluesfan3410

Woah…

• ZanessaxJoenessa

OMG, a 10 year old?
    WOW.

• JBiebLove

10 year olds shouldnt be having sex. thats TOO young! play with toys or something

• saywhaaat

thats crazy!

• Lindsay

WTF?

drob said:
    oh peace you’ll never change. still doing those pickle jokes?
    Not in a while actually…
    The new users don’t have a sense of humor
    & tend to ignore me when that happens.
    There’s really no point if i can’t start a WWIII :/

_____________

That’s mean.

• DemiandMileyPones

Well I do remember last time I came it was bleh and some of the people were really rude.

And I’ve also been struggling with a lot of crap…
    Good to know that you’re around. :)

______

It’s basically Miley stans that are on here.. well, last time I checked.

And really bb? I’ll always be here for you..

My lover for you burns like a thousand suns.

• drob

i don’t care if it’s mean. she should know the truth.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:50 pm

—————————————————-
    Uh actually ive been here for a year and half;) But uh thanks for coming out there bud.

drob said:

Get off your high horse, lady.

oic peace well those pickle jokes weren’t funny =]

• drob

ifly nobody was talking to you bb.

WHERE IS ZEFRON?
    LIL’ BOW WOW!
    OU’s being stupid and won’t let me have an icon, I’ve been iconless for a while. Now I’m in the same rank as Drob :( :P
    You should have been on earlier this week, Me, Mercedes, Starlight, Lucy, were all on. We were trying to restart the MSN group again :P

where’s jason? last night i got my wish =]

oic peace well those pickle jokes weren’t funny =]
    Bitch please, you know you loved them…rme

*shoots pickle*

oic peace well those pickle jokes weren’t funny =]
    ———————————————–
    Actually the majority of the people here on oceanup found it quite hilarious and entertaining;)

where’s jason? last night i got my wish =]
    Jason’s on tour right now.

• iFly…JJ

It’s basically Miley stans that are on here.. well, last time I checked.

And really bb? I’ll always be here for you..

My lover for you burns like a thousand suns.

Thanks. I got really depressed over something and blah.

I CAN’T WAIT TO FALL IN LOOVEE WITH YOU <3

drob said:

It doesn’t matter how long you been on here, everyone knows you’re an annoying troll

peace don’t lie to me.

• drob

good lilly im glad =] i just want jason that’s all.

• DemiandMileyPones

where’s jason? last night i got my wish =]

_______

Jason went to Canada to go back to Angela.

• GoldenGal9311

Drob, you’re so rude now. I mean you’ve always been rude, but wow.

• Anonimuss

you new people ruined everyone so shut the fuck up =]
    _____________

LOL at the fact you put a smiley face at the end…
    It’s like:
    FUUUUUCCK YOUUU =D

OMG NOOOOOOO.
    YOU’RE IN THE SAME RANK AS DROB. NOOOOOO.

My girls were on? Aww. I’m sorry I haven’t been around but I’ve just had a lot of issues to deal with.

You mean the MSN group about the Yeast Infection?

drob said:

good lilly im glad =] i just want jason that’s all.
    Too bad he doesn’t want you

• DemiandMileyPones

Thanks. I got really depressed over something and blah.

I CAN’T WAIT TO FALL IN LOOVEE WITH YOU <3

________

You make me blush..

DemiandMileyPones said:
    where’s jason? last night i got my wish =]

_______

Jason went to Canada to go back to Angela.
    __________

With their milk bag.

• drob

oh you know me too well.

DemiandMileyPones said:

where’s jason? last night i got my wish =]

_______

Jason went to Canada to go back to Angela
    haha

peace don’t lie to me.
    Just gonna stand there & watch me burn…

I’m gonna go eat.
    SUCKAS.

• drob

well i changed a lot. this past break since i do have a life you know. but i wanted to come back =] so deal with it.

• drob

lilly don’t make me start with you. you wouldn’t like that.

• drob

thanks leave nobody wants you here.

• drob

thanks leave nobody wants you here.

—————————————————–
    Oh please, Go back to your Justin Bieber cutout.

OMG NOOOOOOO.
    YOU’RE IN THE SAME RANK AS DROB. NOOOOOO.

You mean the MSN group about the Yeast Infection?
    Aww, I hope you’re alright now. TBH you haven’t missed anything.
    It’s the IP one :P

—————–
    It seems as though you also have quite an imagination.

• JBiebLove

excuse me?? memiand niley i have the justin bieber cutout. im not drob!!!!!!

I want to live up North.
    I’m tired of this heat. -_-
    ___________

Yeah I hear people don’t like the midwest but I never understood why.
    But I love the East coast. <3

stay mad.

diaf? I think that means die in a fire xD

yup sweetie
    ————————————
    Mhmk says the person with the name Drob.

• adriana_101

adriana_101 said:
    Can i borrow some of your crack?
    I ran out…

———————————————-
    Yup.. Me neither.

no1curr

• drob

adrina can you tell me the number to your dealer please? =]

• Sarcasm was always intended

lol in 4th grade kids were looking up porn in the computers and talking about sex and ugh
    I was the only clean minded kid there wdf

• ttamb

1O Years Old Girl Had A Baby :O?!

o.o

• Anonimuss

=========================================

LMAOOOOOO.

I’d pay.

I’m only 11 and i still say EWWWWW to that
    yet i watch teen mom and 16 and pregnant
    …my life

KristinaMarie559 said:

My comment has a red border.cool.

that means its been marked as spam

• Moonbeam

My comment has a red border.cool.

that means its been marked as spam
    It’s marked for investigation by the Cyberpopo.

• Sarcasm

I don’t get the picture.

• iMystified

I didn’t know 10 year olds can ovulate O.o

• Sarcasm was always intended

If they get there period they can.

Oh yeah, Drob. I can totally see that you changed RME

• gymnastlovee95

WHAT THE HELLLLL??!
    ewww.
    :/ and OU, you little fucking creeps for using that picture.

why wont OU let me upload a new iconnn?

• cocomonkie

haha! i’m sorry but that picture is hilarioius.

• drob

people need to leave that justin person alone. and i do not have a cut out =] see these newbies don’t know nothing.

• sophieee

how is niley relevant to this ?
    seriously Ou..

• LalalandYEAH

Sarcasm was alw… said:

I’m only 11 and i still say EWWWWW to that
    yet i watch teen mom and 16 and pregnant
    …my life
    You’re 11??
    you shouldn’t be here, you should be playing or doing something kids your age do

• Sarcasm was always intended

The kids i’m around are addicted to there iphones,and there other electronics.90% pretty much text asking chicks /boys out.I’m just the quiet chick there..

• iMystified

If they get there period they can.
    she must have matured pretty early then because I heard the average age for a girl to get her period was 12.

• SupDoc

wow, thats super sad.
    when i was 10 i didnt even know what sex was, and i didnt care!

but now, kids know everything, and theyre actually HAVING sex!

its a mad world.

• ariiellzy

what the heck? this is a random post.

• gymnastlovee95

this happened in spanin well there’s your answer.
    fuckin weirdo’s over there.
    jk

• Sarcasm

iMystified said:

If they get there period they can.
    _____________________

hmmm, i heard 8-12. haha.

• dilemma

um,but how could her body handle the pregnancy AND the delivery ?

lol did anyone hear that some chicks get there periods at 7

• gymnastlovee95

kids are getting their periods earlier because of the stuff in meat. at least that’s what my bio teacher said…
    talk about things being awkwardddd… lol

WTF?
    When I was 10
    I really didn’t give two shits about sex.
    God damn, society is terrible. -_-
    but DAMN that must have hurt like a bitch :O

• Sarcasm was always intended

When i was ten i was pretty much clueless about what was going on in my school.I never knew the kids cussed,dated,kissed
    OMW

I had my period at 12.

• gymnastlovee95

its probably 10000% true that more than 60% of kids in the range of 12-19 are thinking of one thing.
    sex.

I had mine at 10 c;

• BabyYoureAFirework

LMFAOOOO!!!!

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!

• Sarcasm was always intended

and they’re pretty much talking about it around younger kids which makes em interested in what there talking about and omw

• BabyYoureAFirework

when i was 10 i didn’t know what sex was. i also didnt know what a period was. o.o

• LalalandYEAH

I had my period at 13.

what is OMW?

• iMystified

O.o
    8-12?!
    I started getting my “friend” at 13.

Oh my word

• Sarcasm was always intended

I remember this girl she was like 5 years old and like i felt so sorry for her.She was writing in her notebook”i love my doyfriend” not realizing it’s “boyfriend” she wears make-up to school and trys to wear revealing clothes and it’s just so sad

• JBiebLove

i dont even remember what age i got it!!

• Sarcasm

iMystified said:

O.o
    8-12?!
    I started getting my “friend” at 13.
    _________________

Everyone is different.

• forgetmenot

hahhahaha wow

• Sarcasm

Sarcasm was alw… said:

I remember this girl she was like 5 years old and like i felt so sorry for her.She was writing in her notebook”i love my doyfriend” not realizing it’s “boyfriend” she wears make-up to school and trys to wear revealing clothings and it’s just so sad
    ______________

and her gaurdians are…

• wavey

woah…is all i can say

• forgetmenot

you guys would laugh if i told you when…

• trinitaa

OMG. REALLY?

i don’t really see them around that much either
    it’s like she walks home or something

• xblowmyspeakersupx

Im with you on that one.

• drob

yes i did lilly. =] you people are too much on the past move forward. the world is good place you know.

• pandora

Need to put a stop to those practices now!!! Imagine being married and having a kid at 10 years old!!!!

• memiAndniley

excuse me?? memiand niley i have the justin bieber cutout. im not drob!!!!!!
    —————————————–
    I know but there was people here on oceanup that were saying they were going to detroit and were gonna go have sex with a justin bieber cutout but that was a couple weeks back..

• JBiebLove

I know but there was people here on oceanup that were saying they were going to detroit and were gonna go have sex with a JB cutout but that was a couple weeks back..

that was me and some anon!

memiandniley shut the fuck up =]

————————————————
    Newbie?? Ha your so funny. Go get your facts right before you say something.

• drob

take your own advice sweetheart.

drob said:

Let’s see, before you were an annoying troll, now you’re still an annoying troll. Oh yeah Drob, you changed so much, I can hardly recoginze you.

memiandniley shut the fuck up =]
    —————————————–
    Nah.. You dont need to be so mean just because your mom wouldnt let you eat any of your halloween candy;)

• memiAndniley

that was me and some anon!
    ————————————
    Really. Cause uh. You make quite the news. Lmao.. but i gotta admit that was quite funny

• drob

im not even going to comment on that anyway lilly you are lowlife once again. =]

• drob

Jerseygirl lilly goldengal M0w are the only people that i wish would just leave. Lauren been in here since the stone age.

• iloveyouux

How can a baby have a baby? It makes me sick just thinking about it.

drob said:

You know not commenting on my comment, is making a comment

—————-
    D’awwww. You want me to stay? <33

• drob

lilly i wasn’t talking about you. i was talking about Memiandniley idiotic comment.

iloveyouux said:

How can a baby have a baby? It makes me sick just thinking about it.
    Hey! Did you go to the parade?

OH HELL NAW.

I COME BACK FROM MY CHERRIOS TO FIND THIS DROB WHORE HATIN’ ON LIL’ MAMA.

• drob

peace nobody really cares about you so i guess?

ifly what are you going to do about it? =]

_______________

Oh shut up, drob.

• milenator

OKAY! I thought this was a teen celeb gossip site and OU is posting a story of a 10 yr old giving birth O.O
    and wth does that have to do with Niley
    but I do love the fanart XD

OU didnt have to explain the 10 yr old case to post the fan art

—————————————–
    Honey please. I dont hate you but im not sure why you keep talking to me…

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Drob is here trying to start shit again?
    and I thought she was just having a yearly visit yesterday. -_-

drob said:
    peace nobody really cares about you so i guess?
    —————
    Love you too (;

make me golden =]

• milenator

I wanna upload an icon!!!!
    i deleted my old icon to see if i could upload a new one and it obviously failed
    FIX IT OCEANUP!

ifly what are you going to do about it? =]

I’m gonna laugh over how pathetic you are while you cry in your sleep.

drob said:

Then why would you put my name in that comment? Unless Memiandniley’s name is also Lilly, you’re argument has more holes in it than swiss cheese

• drob

i told you ina that im staying =] oceanup needs me so… there you go.

• peacelovehearts

Oceanup posts a random ass story about some 10 year old whore, but yet they refuse to post the Due Date trailer….. bullshit -___-

Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go on oceanup? o.O
    Small world…

• drob

oic ifly. good luck with that cause it’s not going to happen.

• urluvismydrugg

the efff O.o

• Sarcasm

Sarcasm was alw… said:

i don’t really see them around that much either
    it’s like she walks home or something
    _________________

wow…

• Sarcasm was always intended

Then there was another time where i saw these chicks in like 1st grade trying to draw a dick
    .-.

• fearless now

Sarcasm was alw… said:

______________

and her gaurdians are…
    …….

proudly selling the story of their daughter to the magazines

• trinitaa

.-.
    __________

are you kidding? the girls that I know that are in 1st grade are all day thinking of being a princess and living in a magic world O.o

• Sarcasm was always intended

They know like everything single cuss word in the book too

• xblowmyspeakersupx

What the hell has this world come to?

• JBiebLove

well… that demi post died quick

• idkMyBFFjill

OU, you’re only posting this because you’re in love with this piece of fan art. SMH. SMFH.

• fearless now

WHAT THE HELLLLL??!
    ewww.
    :/ and OU, you little fucking creeps for using that picture.

why wont OU let me upload a new iconnn
    ……….

join the group ma friend … i cant upload my icon either

• Sarcasm was always intended

It tears me apart inside seeing these kinds of things.What happened to enjoying your childhood while it lasts?

• Sarcasm

idkMyBFFjill said:

________________

really, like this really isn’t in our “demographic”.

• KrazySMOOTHiE

Picture…Story..WTF

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sarcasm was alw… said:
    .-.

___

are you sure cuz kids draw weird at that age

• wavey

well in first grade a lil boy told me to look under the table me and my friend looked and he flashed his wee wee…i looked up right away and thought it was gross but no my friend kept looking to told her to stop looking and then she stopped

I asked them what they were doing and they were like
    “Drawing a hairy dick”

@ wavy
    wth o.o

• karaclouds

woaah, over dramatic, but i agree on the childhood part

• whatthefudge

OMG WOW! Yeah i heard about the 5 year old girl but i thought it was untrue. & its actually 7-16 i think. Some chick i know got it when she was 8. I remember in kindergarden the kids use to get married to each other and had actual plastic rings to put on their fingers. Some even kissed…

• iFly…JJ

Anything is possible these days.

iFly…JJ said:

Anything is possible these days.

are you the ifly (patty?) that everyone was talking about?

• wavey

I asked them what they were doing and they were like
    “Drawing a hairy dick”

@ wavy
    wth o.o

lmao well where i live kids act grown up..i was so disgusted cause i was a little girl…but my friend is gross to keep looking

• BlueWorld

Poor little girl…I can’t even imagine being ten and having a child.
    Anyways, oceanup HAD to say the mother was Romanian? lol

• Allysonnn56

Nov 3, 2010 @ 07:45 pm
    glowpop said:
    ——————-
    In my health class a couple years ago, we talked about that and the teacher said that the girl was probably raped, because there’s no way a five year old is having sex. :/

• iFly…JJ

are you the ifly (patty?) that everyone was talking about?

Well.
    My name is Patricia.

I don’t know who’s been talking about me but ok. :)

I don’t really recognize a lot of people here.

• iMystified

the pictures in the video seemed appropriate for that “too young to be thinking that” convo.
    plus, it’s a funny video :P

• trinitaa

this is like my little sister was pregnant.. O.o

• areyouonDOPE…

I heard this in the news :O

Well.
    My name is Patricia.

I don’t know who’s been talking about me but ok. :)

I don’t really recognize a lot of people here.

a lot of users were talking about you like saying they missed you and everything a couple of months ago. i just wanted to know who it was they where talking about

• xdaydreamer

I’ve just lost faith in humanity.

Aww, really? <3

Do any of them come around anymore, ’cause to be quite honest I’m only here to kinda say hi and stuff.

I haven’t been on in a while.

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, girls are growing up so fast these days.

Aww, really? <3

I haven’t been on in a while.
    __________

Wow, I remember you.

• karaclouds

I’ve just lost faith in humanity.

please don’t xD

Wow, I remember you.

I remember you too.

• karaclouds

i hardly know anyone on here :O

• picstoburn

O____o patty?

• idkMyBFFjill

Yeah?

• iloveyouux

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:08 pm

iloveyouux said:

How can a baby have a baby? It makes me sick just thinking about it.
    Hey! Did you go to the parade?
    YEAH! Dude, it was crazy crowded out there! Where were you by? I was at the very beginning of it all but I was pushed to the very back.

get over it.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

i told you ina that im staying =] oceanup needs me so… there you go.

RME like oceanup isn’t shit enough. -_-

• Lilly

spam filter, nice to know OU still banned the randomist things

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…
    Miami bitchhh. (:

Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…
    Miami bitchhh. (:

Orlando ho! ;)

• memiAndniley

Is drob getting her monthly gift? Cause it uh seems like it… if your not a she then im not sure how the heck you find a site like this one.

• drob

well who got the last post to 1000 last night? mhm ok then.

• memiAndniley

Omg thats so sad! Where are the parents??

drob said:

Than why would you put my name in that comment? Unless Memiandniley’s name is also Lilly, you’re argument has more holes in it than Swiss cheese

• wavey

where did everyone go?

Where are all the people who used to come here? :(

• DemiandMileyPones

My bb ifly..JJ is here?!?!! :DDD

ROLIE.

• drob

nice to see your worrying about my period.

make me golden =]

What are you, 5?

—————–
    Nahhh, she’s just escaped a psychotic ward & found a laptop.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…

i live in florida

Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…
    Miami bitchhh. (:

MIAMI.

iloveyouux said:

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:08 pm

iloveyouux said:

How can a baby have a baby? It makes me sick just thinking about it.
    Hey! Did you go to the parade?
    I was toward the end, we had to wait a long time before we could see them

• memiAndniley

nice to see your worrying about my period.
    —————————————–
    Well uh not my fault you have an attitude worse than a panda.

• drob

because she’s not worth having her own comment.

Where are all the people who used to come here? :(
    —————
    They all went away. I don’t really blame them though, the new users are quite… interesting O_o

• drob

save it kid and leave the comments to the big kids.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

well who got the last post to 1000 last night? mhm ok then.

IDK maybe because every one was bitching and moaning at you…..

Fly…JJ said:
    Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…
    Miami bitchhh. (:

MIAMI.
    *fist pump*

LILLY.

WHERE’S CHIARA.

I MISS HER!

… This is like The Parent Trap.

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?

Woe Woe Woe….how many peeps live in Florida go one oceanup? o.O
    Small world…

i live in orlando,florida

creepeh!

• drob

since oceanup said the site will be fixed i’ll finally have an icon back.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?

It’s aight’.

peacelovehearts said:

MIAMI.
    *fist pump*

I REMEMBER YOU.

PEACELOVEGINGER.

• memiAndniley

save it kid and leave the comments to the big kids
    ————————————————-
    Mhhm… K not to burst your bubble But look who’s talking? Fuck i bet your the 10 year old who got pregnant. Big kids? Please dont act like one of those people from that disney show Recess.

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?
    —————
    No, It’s a effin sauna! D;
    I swear, i’m about to have heat stroke…..

peacelovehearts said:

MIAMI.
    *fist pump*

I REMEMBER YOU.

PEACELOVEGINGER.
    Pshhh of course <3
    True loverss right there.
    Though, she hasn’t been on in a while :(

• VIVA glam

this is weird and creepy OU. please don’t post stuff like this. ( shudder )

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?

It’s nice.
    But the weather is just terrible.

• drob

see what i mean? these new people are shit.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lmfao I feel bad fo’ you Miami peeps.
    Up in Orlando it’s a little cooler now ;D

see what i mean? these new people are shit
    Well, at least you’re legit about something.

• picstoburn

anyway that’s sad. but im not shocked.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

——————————————-

• Tick Tok
  • DemiandMileyPones

And this generation is sad.

It’s all about sex now and days. It sickens me.

This is weird.

I MISS MY PATTY.

How are you love? :D

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:36 pm
    thefuturemrsnic… said:

NILEYS DEAD!!!!!-___- They could’ve but Miam
    —————————————
    Eh.. Everyone has an opinion.. and believe.. Let people think what they want..

• DemiandMileyPones

Haha!

• trinitaa

arcasm was alw… said:

I’m not even allowed to have a facebook
    and my phone is an emergency phone but i never use it lol
    _____

I’m not allowed to have facebook too lol

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:36 pm
    Sarcasm was alw… said:

I’m not even allowed to have a facebook
    and my phone is an emergency phone but i never use it lol

————————————————-
    Lol i remember having an emergency phone and then i bought a new phone.. i never got my good phone till i was 14..

• picstoburn

i hate being iconless.

“She couldn’t be tamed”

ROFLLL, *hands over some rubbers*

Hahaha.

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m alright, I guess.

How are you? I’ve missed you all a lot! :D

______

Ehh…kinda depressed lately.. with school, family, friends..etc

And I’ve missed you too.

Btw, ou is shit now. Like not shit shit but like old dried up shit.

:l

secks

• picstoburn

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:38 pm
    picstoburn said:

Shorty covering up her black eye

okay?

<<<<<<<<<<<<< to the left

nah im good.

• iFly…JJ

Why do I see gifs as icons?
    OMG IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

I WANT THAT ONE OF THE BED INTRUDER.

• Sarcasm was always intended

did OU fix that icon problem yet?

iFly…JJ said:

Why do I see gifs as icons?
    IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

I WANT THAT ONE OF THE BED INTRUDER.

ou allowed gifs. but we cant change our icons now they disabled it until they get the site working properly

• drob

miley is a whore that is correct.

iFly…JJ said:
    Why do I see gifs as icons?
    OMG IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

I WANT THAT ONE OF THE BED INTRUDER.
    Oceanup is sucky atm…
    It hasn’t let you upload a new icon in 2 weeks :S

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

——————————————-

____

I dont see why little girls need cellphones.. they can call thier friends fromt the house phone.. I didnt get a cellphone till i was 16.. I had a job to pay for it.

peacelovehearts said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?
    —————
    No, It’s a effin sauna! D;
    I swear, i’m about to have heat stroke…..
    _________

Oh gosh. That sounds worse than living in the cold.

peacelovehearts said:

Pshhh of course <3
    True loverss right there.
    Though, she hasn’t been on in a while :(

She’ll come back…
    They always do.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Finally… tomorrow.

drob said:
    miley is a whore that is correct.
    Smh.. should’ve learned not to fuck Nick Jonas in his track suit

Ehh…kinda depressed lately.. with school, family, friends..etc

And I’ve missed you too.

Btw, ou is shit now. Like not shit shit but like old dried up shit.

:l

And I’ve also been struggling with a lot of crap…
    Good to know that you’re around. :)

see what i mean? these new people are shit
    ————————————————–
    No. I dont think anyone gets you or gets what you mean.. Only your imagination.

ifly is on? oh joy.

• drob

=] glad we agree on something peace.

I was told that Patty was here

Hello drob.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Lmfao I feel bad fo’ you Miami peeps.
    Up in Orlando it’s a little cooler now ;D
    —————

• trinitaa

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:43 pm

_____

lol, it is the macbook camera

ina memiandniley is a new person

• drob

yeah yeah yeah peacelovehearts idc.

drob said:
    miley is a whore that is correct.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PSYCHO?

I was told that Patty was here
    ____________

Yup.

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Wow, a lot of you live in Florida. Is Florida a good place to live?

It’s nice.
    But the weather is just terrible.
    _________

Wow, the weather seems nice in the pictures/movies.

• drob

she is not funny. at least i make sense.

ina memiandniley is a new person
    ————————————-
    No. Fail. Click my profile and it will say i was a ou user since…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich