Miley Cyrus SO UNDERCOVER Details

Miley Cyrus‘ new action comedy vehicle So Undercover will begin production in December, reports Deadline . What Happens In Vegas’ Tom Vaughan will direct a script by Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleep’s Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl of The Switch. Miley will play a tough, street-smart private eye hired by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority.

Jodi Zuckerman-Weiner is exec producer [For Miley's production company Hope Town] along with Rob Cowan. Miley is attractive package for offshore sales: ‘She has become a worldwide superstar in every field she has become involved in, from movies to fashion, to music and TV.

Her show is not only the most successful cable TV series, it has been released in 150 countries and 26 languages. And her movies have grossed $630 million worldwide. She has become the biggest female brand in the world, and this has the potential to be a massive audience movie.’

• speaknow

bull.
    fact: her mom is frieds with Jodi.
    we all know she wasnt hired for her “amazing acting skills”
    ill probably still go see it tho :|

speaknow said:

bull.
    her mom is frieds with Jodi.
    we all know she wasnt hired for her “amazing acting skills”
    ill probably still go see it tho :|

SMH

• itsmileybest

Cool <3 I can’t wait.

• EmmaLC

Oh hi ‘Agent Cody Banks’.

eeh sounds a bit lame.

cant wait for LOL

• sayWHAT

soo excited! it actually sounds like the type of movie i would really enjoy :)

• fan4lyftwitter

“Her show is not only the most successful cable TV series, it has been released in 150 countries and 26 languages. And her movies have grossed $630 million worldwide. She has become the biggest female brand in the world, and this has the potential to be a massive audience movie.”—-
    The Boss

• sayWHAT

i am about to murder my computer… it keeps quiting safari every 5 seconds :/

• sayWHAT

i really like this article too lol :)

• xpleasebemine

She should stick to singing. Not that I think that she’s the best singer either, but she’s a great performer. Her acting in The Last Song = EPIC FAIL.

• aaliyahnoelle

basically saying they really just want her to sell the movie. i have yet to hear them talking about her acting abilities…hmmm

• xpleasebemine

sayWHAT said:
    i am about to murder my computer… it keeps quiting safari every 5 seconds :/
    _____

Ditto.. :o
    It’s annoying as hell.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 08:58 pm
    EmmaLC said:
    Oh hi ‘Agent Cody Banks’.
    ====

IKR!
    I like Miley and all but come on. -_-
    She couldn’t have chose a better movie??
    And she’s not even that good of an actress. She’s got nada to fall back on. Her music attempts just piss ppl off now.

• EmmaLC

Agreed.

And the Haters come out in anger LOL. Too bad

• itsmileybest

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    xpleasebemine said:

The Last Song was so amazing! I cry with that whole movie… she is not the best actrees but you can feel the the emotion when she do the scenes ;)

• EmmaLC

Miley’s really trying to be fit for ‘older audiences’. I think she has some really bad PR people. Could she have not just waited until ‘Hannah Montana’ was off the air before trying to be a sex symbol? I think her new image is really backfiring, IMO.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    xpleasebemine said:
    =================

Even Bobby Coleman (Jonah) was better than her. And he’s 10!
    #TRUEFAX

itsmileybest said:

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    xpleasebemine said:

If she was such a nad actress her show would have never gone 31 along with her movies. proven Fact.

• aaliyahnoelle

EmmaLC said:
    Oh hi ‘Agent Cody Banks’.
    ====

IRK!
    I like Miley and all but come on. -_-
    She couldn’t have chose a better movie??
    agent cody banks, spy kids, get a clue (i was OBSESSED with that movie…loved lindsay and brenda in that one :D) etc

its been done. but good luck with that

• sophieee

i only wanna see it because she’s gonna be in a sorority…
    and we all know how these college movies are…

bad*

• EmmaLC

Ahhh, I love Bobby! ‘Martian Child’ … watch it!

• KrazySMOOTHiE

She’s definitely a better singer than actress.

• milenator

I honestly think Miley should stick with small screen roles like maybe more (mature) comedy, sitcom, or drama tv shows but that jus my opinion
    its so weird how she’s going from a children tv show to movies
    and movies are just offering her roles for her star power not cause of her acting skills and make money off of her
    dont get me wrong I LOVE MILEY she’s an amazing artist but it seems dumb that shes getting so many film offers
    anyone remember Hilary Duff (she starred in many films after Lizzie but most of them were panned by critics but she’s become a better actress by starring in Independent films and she was good in Gossip Girl)

okay srry for the loong statement lol I was jus preachin my mind

• Lilly

If she’s gonna be a FBI agent, she needs to be a kickass one like Veronica Mars

Yeah so …..

• fan4lyftwitter

SO happy her new single is Every Rose that is so much better than pop music.

yep :)

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    And the Haters come out in anger LOL. Too bad
    ========

Shit, I don’t hate her, I just really REEEAALLLLYY want her to stick to music. Her singing/songwriting is great.
    Her acting? smh…No

• heartinvasion?

Pft. Major DNW.

• mileyistheboss

@fan4lyftwitter

I like the way are, you always defend her, that’s a good thing. stick up for who you like. even when 5 on 1 like today lol.

God she was up against some of the worst Selena stans earlier in this post ROFL

areyouonDOPE… said:

Oh come one you think people know who Miley Cyrus is because of her talent ? No, most people know of her because of all those scandals

That explains why her BOBW tour and first two cds were #1 before any other scandal….

• EmmaLC

She was popular with her audience when those hit number one/ Never underestimate the power of a prepubescent tween girl, lol. The scandals probably introduced her to everyone.

Sometimes I think Miley wants notoriety more than fame.

fan4lyftwitter said:

Tracestan do you really stan for trace?

i do like him, he seems nice enough. it’s more of a defending trace thing, he takes a lot of crap from people here. i like to stick up for the underdog.

fan4lyftwitter said:

Tracestan do you really stan for trace?

thats awesome

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

—————
    I bet they had fun with that when they got home.
    ===================================

Joe: Argghh. Time to suck me plank!
    xP
    *ashley orders more neurogasm*
    Anna Maria: *touches Joe’s butt*
    Joe: *looks over at Ashley and smirks*
    Ashley: thinking “oh how I love Joseph, such a genuine, trust worthy man.”

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

b girl shorty’s black eye

What a shame :/

• SellyismygirlCrush

lmao at the new post @ what Travis says about himself.

• SellyismygirlCrush

v 3, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

it’s weird since i came here i started to like her less (not hate), so many of her crazy stans think she is a god and attack everyone else. so i am probably harder on her just to slap them down a bit lol.

ROFL yeah you are kind of mean about miley. Thats the same thing with me and selena I start to like her a little bit I come on here and people like heartinvasion -barf- just piss me the hell off. So i say things rude about her just to piss everyone off.

___

oh. my bad.

• mileyistheboss

SellyismygirlCrush said:

v 3, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

___

oh. my bad.

I don’t think you are one of the ones who piss me off

• Phoebe

She’s not the best actress in the world I totally admit that, but she IS a really good singer! CBT isn’t my favorite but it wasn’t bad either, it’s just, I don’t think the dance/pop thing is really her thing? Anyway the movie sounds good I guess, so we’ll just have to wait to see if she sucks or blows everyone away:)

P.S Can’t wait for LOL when is it coming out?

WTF

• mileyistheboss

areyouonDOPE… said:

WTF

Selena fans make me highly dislike Selena. The end

• adriana_101

i can’t wait :D

areyouonDOPE… said:

this.

• KrazySMOOTHiE

1st

• WakaWakaEhEh

Cool?

areyouonDOPE… said:

well that can be explained by parents of 8 year olds buying cd’s for xmas and taking them to concerts because of a kiddy tv show. Barney sells out everywhere also.

• sophieee

miley had no other competition during that time.
    and she was the start of the new disney generation.
    She had a free pass….

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:22 pm
    sophieee said:
    Anonimuss said:
    Again, you tell the truth.
    SOME OF US HAVE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, YOU KNOW!!!

;)
    what?
    ==================

Some people (no names) can’t rest until they’ve tried to convince everyone Miley has legit talent and everything she does/say is perfectly fine.

areyouonDOPE… said:

Not as much as what mileys did. But w/e it’s pointless to argue about this.

• suckit

Jonas is probably gonna die soon if they don’t come up with new music soon that isn’t disney involved…
    I don’t think Taylor will end soon.
    Miley will probably go on a few more years till someone new comes along.

jonas already died

• heartinvasion?

areyouonDOPE… said:

LMFAO. YEAH. By teeny bopper brats.

oh yeah…
    some people here are so ignorant and know nothing besides the wonderful world of disney.

LMFAO

• iFly…JJ

Since when is she blonde?

• suckit

stans like saywhat annoy da fuck out of me.they defend EVERYTHING she does

• fan4lyftwitter

You cant make it in this business without any talent. IDC who you are even Lindsay had talent.

jonas already died

eh it has a little bit left…

• suckit

Since when is she blonde?

it’s the lighting:)

• areyouonDOPE…

I sound like such a Miley hater, but really I’m not …

fan4lyftwitter said:

they let anyone in disney as long as their pretty and bubbly hun…

• iFly…JJ

That’s pure bullshit.

Nowadays all you see is manufactured popstars that can’t even sing for their own survival.

• suckit

Since when is she blonde?

it’s the lighting:)

or maybe she blond.idc

areyouonDOPE… said:

I sound like such a Miley hater, but really I’m not …

I know but you are implying she has no talent which you know is a lie.

@ suckit

What did Selena say about Demi ?

• iFly…JJ

suckit said:

it’s the lighting:)

Oh, she looks pretty like that.

• fan4lyftwitter

I actually heard disney is not loooking for pretty girls as much now they want more avg looking.

areyouonDOPE… said:

I sound like such a Miley hater, but really I’m not …

I know but you are implying she has no talent which you know is a lie
    Ughhh no it’s my opinion!!!

• suckit

i use to love miley till i came on OU.she had so many stans on here and they worshiped the shit outta her.it started annoying and now i just like her.she’s not that talented

• staygold

fan4lyftwitter said:

what about Kim Kardashian? she has nothing but a reality show & perfume or whatever but is still a huge celebrity.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

WTF? this post….I’m out..

staygold said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

I wasn’t referring to reality show stars lol.

@ suckit

What did Selena say about Demi ?

i’m to lazy to go and get the link from twitter.but she’s like i visited her.i’m gonna support her and crap

• iFly…JJ

I don’t like Miley, but I still don’t find that as a reason to hate on her.

• KrazySMOOTHiE

Don’t feel like reading it, doesn’t seem interesting enough…

mmkay)

• suckit

sorry to chane subject, but did you hear what sel said about demi??<3333 it was soo cute

• peacelovehearts

Cool beans.

• Ediee

Follow a Jonas Boy Fan http://twitter.com/Ediee16

• SellyismygirlCrush

____ Bitches be using her to make Moolah!

• cantbetamed1

Why do I think this sounds a bit lame.Kind of Nancy Drew-ish? Oh well, I’ll still go and see it obviously :)

• mels

miley cyrus imo:
    bad actor

ok singer (catchy songs)

role model??(i don’t know nore give a shit)

would i party with her??fuck yes

Haha agree! She seems like one fun biotch!

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:35 pm

staygold said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

I wasn’t referring to reality show stars lol.

hey she an album coming out, she must be good

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:35 pm

staygold said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

I wasn’t referring to reality show stars lol.

hey she an album coming out, she must be good

Are you serious?LMAO

it’s the lighting:)

Oh, she looks pretty like that.

very,but i don’t like that thing that looks like a green pimple

lol please….

• suckit

Haha agree! She seems like one fun biotch!

yes:)i like fun people:)

• iFly…JJ

suckit said:

very,but i don’t like that thing that looks like a green pimple

LOL.

XD

suckit said:

it’s the lighting:)

Oh, she looks pretty like that.

very,but i don’t like that thing that looks like a green pimple

Is a bindi like a piercing?

• staygold

fan4lyftwitter said:

I wasn’t referring to reality show stars lol.

oh haha but she still made it pretty far in the buisness

staygold said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

I wasn’t referring to reality show stars lol.

oh haha but she still made it pretty far in the buisness

Snooki too

• mels

fan4lyftwitter said:

Even Lindsay? She’s one of the most talented actors there is!

very,but i don’t like that thing that looks like a green pimple

Is a bindi like a piercing?

:O i’ve been thinking she drew it on her face xD my bad

mels said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

Even Lindsay? She’s one of the most talented actors there is!

Thats why I said even Lindsay

• fearless now

What did Selena say about Demi ?

…………

really? hard to believe….

• suckit

Even Lindsay? She’s one of the most talented actors there is!

*use to be…..

suckit said:

very,but i don’t like that thing that looks like a green pimple

Is a bindi like a piercing?

:O i’ve been thinking she drew it on her face xD my bad

lol that was a serious ? I know nothing about those things

• suckit

really? hard to believe….

brb,i’ll go get the link

• Anonimuss

Are You’re Just a Fan, or Could You Be Obsessed?

The Highest level of CWS is the one to be wary of. This is extreme celebrity worship and, as it borders on pathological, it isn’t very common. Say you’re fan of Heath Ledger. You spend up to four hours a night in chat rooms
    talking about him, defending his acting and dress sense. You watch A Knight’s Tale every weekend, because you swear in one part that Heath is communicating with you. While you’ll probably get over your obsession eventually, this type of fanaticism exhibits a personality type that can, over time, produce social pathology (such as stalking!).

– AC.com

• iFly…JJ

I see a lot of new users. I’m kind of lost, but okay.

fearless now said:

What did Selena say about Demi ?

…………

really? hard to believe….

unless Demi is at Jingle Balls, selena never posted anything about her.

• JBiebLove

there is no source for the selena thing. that person could have just made it up

Anonimuss said:

Are You’re Just a Fan, or Could You Be Obsessed?

– AC.com

LOL thats crazy and I only really defend miley when people say she has not talent she definitely has talent i dont always agree with what she wears for example i dislike that bindi thing alot lol

• purplekoolaid

BAHHHHH, Miley as a super secret spy??!?! I enjoy her acting but I don’t think she’ll be able to pull that off at all.

• staygold

JBiebLove said:

there is no source for the selena thing. that person could have just made it up
    whats the link?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Even Lindsay? She’s one of the ” most talented” actors there is!

__

lol wouldnt have gone that far.

• JBiebLove

eeh it’s fake.

• fan4lyftwitter

I hope all of Demis friends are there for Miley but I doubt any can go to the center right away.

suckit said:

it may be fake.idk
    I SAY FAKE

suckit said:

it may be fake.idk

sounds pretty fake, if it was real she would have put it on her twitter. My opinion anyways.

• SellyismygirlCrush

that shit is fake

• suckit

I see a lot of new users. I’m kind of lost, but okay.

hello,my name is suckit (mary) i say “suckit” alot and i like to suck things. i love demi,miles,and the jo bros.i love jake gyllenhaale and rob pattz. AND ASIANS WILL RULE THE WORLD IN A COUPLE OF YEAR:)

• fearless now

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:46 pm
    suckit said:

it may be fake.idk
    ……….

totally fake

• areyouonDOPE…

SO happy her new single is Every Rose that is so much better than pop music
    Oh great :\

Anonimuss said:

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    And the Haters come out in anger LOL. Too bad
    ========

Her acting? smh…No

Atleast you can appreciate her music I agree her music is better but her acting aint bad.

• heartinvasion?

Miley needs to relax with the movies. Like, seriously.

• EmmaLC

Miley should know where her talents lie. Nobody denies she has a strong singing voice (except when she covers a Cheyenne Kimball song … off topic). But has nobody shown her the reviews ‘The Last Song’ got?

You think Miley is an amazing actress …… *sigh*

• fearless now

………..

what?

EmmaLC said:

Adam Sandler got awful reviews his first five movies. Just about every Nick Sparks movie gets bad reviews.

• EmmaLC

The fact that you’re comparing Miley to Adam Sandler might say something ;)

But seriously, she has a great singing voice. She shou;d be using that to her advantage instead of her lackluster acting.

annie lennox IMO

• sophieee

Yeah Miley’s acting is…..ehh.
    And her singing isn’t that amazing either…

yeap.hate rumor starters

totally fake

yeap

annie lennox IMO

I have to say Adam Lambert has an amazing voice too

annie lennox IMO

I have to say Adam Lambert has an amazing voice too
    you got me listening to Freddie now

• areyouonDOPE…

Yeah Miley’s acting is…..ehh.
    And her singing isn’t that amazing either…
    IA

• TraceSTAN

Doing a film with the director of What happens in Vegas is not going to change this any time soon with Miley.

im not new.

• areyouonDOPE…

I still can’t change my icon :\

• heartinvasion?

Critics never matter. They are bitter assholes.
    I know some of the audience, me included, cringed at some of her acting…
    GIRL CAN SANGGG THO.

======

TLS tanked theatric wise and the reviews were…well, harsh.

19 out of 100? NOT good. :/

EmmaLC said:

The fact that you’re comparing Miley to Adam Sandler might say something ;)

Im comparing how you should not always go by critics everyone has an opinon. I know by far Mileys a way better singer than actress but shes not a terrible actress though.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Boring.

======

TLS tanked theatric wise and the reviews were…well, harsh.

19 out of 100? NOT good. :/

• sophieee

Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…

sophieee said:

Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…

such BS if you only like her for fame you got a problem. Lets face it taylors an awful singer but shes got a huge fanbase not because of only fame though.

• heartinvasion?

Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…

*in Jamaican accent* TRUE TRUE.

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:15 pm
    sophieee said:
    Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…
    ========================

This is OU. We don’t NEED honesty, Sophieee

• EmmaLC

Well I, as a critic, found The Last Song and the Hannah Montana Movie/show to be pretty cringe-worthy.

But that’s just my opinion ;) Who knows, maybe she’ll get better, but I’m not holding my breath.

• fan4lyftwitter

How much better music out there that is on mainstream radio? Mainstream radio is all crap lets face it. Even Gaga is overrated.

• suckit

wait i didn’t read the article.is she doing another movie?

fan4lyftwitter said:

people still listen to radio?

it’s the truth.
    If miley didn’t start in disney and suddenly she came as a new singer out of no where everyone would think she’s horrible.
    and as for Taylor she doesn’t have an amazing voice but she has amazing song writing skills and has a different sound that’s not completely pop and she started with music.

• EmmaLC

Must agree there.
    Hell, even ‘Can’t Be Tamed’, which was supposed to be her ‘big breakout hit’ only peaked at number 8.

suckit said:

wait i didn’t read the article.is she doing another movie?

Yes lol we knew about this movie for a while now though…

• areyouonDOPE…

Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…

You always bring Taylor into this

• suckit

wait i didn’t read the article.is she doing another movie?

Yes lol we knew about this movie for a while now though…

really??oh,ok

This is OU. We don’t NEED honesty, Sophieee

yeah let’s all just honor talentless Miley Christ.

EmmaLC said:

Must agree there.

You forget to mention PITUSA and the climb? And CBT is not the style of music she wants to continue with.

it’s the truth.
    THIS

• Anonimuss

Again, you tell the truth.
    SOME OF US HAVE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, YOU KNOW!!!

;)

• EmmaLC

What does she want to continue with? Honest question there. I thought she was going to be a pop singer?

areyouonDOPE… said:

Miley wouldn’t do so good with only music…
    People will realize there is so much better music out there and leave her…
    People on like her for her fame. Not her talents…

You always bring Taylor into this

Actually I dont I am pointing out another artist next time ill pick someone else it is just comparisons about how the double standards work in our genaration. Noone is perfect in anything lets get real now.

• heartinvasion?

Miley is going to fade anyway along with Taylor and the JOnas Brothers. People move on when it comes to music. They’ll be nothing but a memory.

Anonimuss said:
    Again, you tell the truth.
    SOME OF US HAVE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, YOU KNOW!!!

;)
    what?

EmmaLC said:

Music like Every rose this was her last pop album

miley cyrus imo:

bad actor
    ok singer (catchy songs)
    role model??(i don’t know nore give a shit)
    would i party with her??fuck yes

heartinvasion? said:

that does happen to everyone evntually sad but thats the business.

• suckit

well this post is dead and i have school so,night!

• iFly…JJ

Liam Gallagher.

suckit said:

well this post is dead and i have school so,night!

night

you got me listening to Freddie now

Thats a good thing

annie lennox IMO

I have to say Adam Lambert has an amazing voice too
    you got me listening to Freddie now

Thats a good thing

that’s the happiest song ever.

• iFly…JJ

• peacelovehearts

annie lennox IMO

I have to say Adam Lambert has an amazing voice too
    Selena Gomez <3
    Agreed shes by far one of the best living legend <3
    ---------
    Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

• mileyistheboss

peacelovehearts said:

annie lennox IMO

I have to say Adam Lambert has an amazing voice too
    Selena Gomez <3

Agreed shes by far one of the best living legend <3
    Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

I started crying and my ears started bleeding <333

• TraceSTAN

Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

as a selena fan i do prefer the mocking to the outright mean and nasty. so thanks.

• JBiebLove
  • mileyistheboss

TraceSTAN said:

Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

Do you like miley at all ROFL

• clair3w

what’s your tumblr girlz? :}

• peacelovehearts

TraceSTAN said:
    Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

She sounded like a high chewbacca trying to serenade.
    It was amazing.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Christina Aguilera is one of the best female singer out there if not the best one out there.

mileyistheboss said:

TraceSTAN said:

Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

Do you like miley at all ROFL

not her acting, but some songs are good.

• mileyistheboss

peacelovehearts said:

TraceSTAN said:
    Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

She sounded like a high chewbacca trying to serenade.
    It was amazing.

she sounded like a dying pig

• speaknow

lol no offense but where tf does fan4lyftwitter come up with these “facts’?
    “I HEARD DISNEYS LOOKING FOR AVERAGEL OOKING PEOPLE!”
    you sound like a naive five year old.
    every single comment.
    this moveis gonna flop (she cant act besides sitcom comedy), and LOL Is probably just going to piss off the parents council and give me a few good laughs.
    end of story.
    thankyouuu<3
    but her next album has potential if she stops singing about how she can get any guy she wants. cause id listen to it then.

• mileyistheboss

Nov 3, 2010 @ 10:04 pm

mileyistheboss said:

TraceSTAN said:

Have you seen her new video?
    She’s improved so much, i started crying (,:

Do you like miley at all ROFL

not her acting, but some songs are good.

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

• TraceSTAN

She sounded like a high chewbacca trying to serenade.
    It was amazing.

she sounded like a dying pig

see now we crossed into mean lol

• peacelovehearts

clair3w said:
    what’s your tumblr girlz? :}

Nov 3, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    JBiebLove said:
    joe and ashley costumes

——————————-

If Ash thinks she looks cute, I’m gonna die.
    They both look like hot messes. IDT the outfit…works
    on Ashley.
    Love AnnaMaria’s costume, thooo :)

speaknow said:

lol no offense but where tf does fan4lyftwitter come up with these “facts’?
    “I HEARD DISNEYS LOOKING FOR AVERAGEL OOKING PEOPLE!”
    you sound like a naive five year old.
    every single comment.
    this moves gonna flop, and LOL Is probably just going to piss off the parents council and give me a few good laughs.
    end of story.
    thankyouuu<3

Honestly what is your problem with me? This is just what i heard does not mean it is true. And why would you laugh if someone flops?

• peacelovehearts

JBiebLove said:
    joe and ashley costumes

—————
    I bet they had fun with that when they got home.

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

• MileyIsSoSmiley

something about ashley bothers me idk what but i do love her as Alice (:

• JBiebLove

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

I think people just stick up for her because they are sick of the hate. People should be more positive.

• mileyistheboss

Hbic

Nov 3, 2010 @ 09:20 pm
    sophieee said:
    This is OU. We don’t NEED honesty, Sophieee

yeah let’s all just honor talentless Miley Christ.
    ======================

Now you’re gettin’ it!! :)

Nov 3, 2010 @ 10:07 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    JBiebLove said:
    joe and ashley costumes

—————
    I bet they had fun with that when they got home.
    ===================================

Joe: Argghh. Time to suck me plank!
    xP

• fan4lyftwitter

Tracestan do you really stan for trace?

• sophieee

I don’t think Taylor will end soon.
    Miley will probably go on a few more years till someone new comes along.

@fan4lyftwitter

• mileyistheboss

Dont lie you absolutely hate her hah its obvious

• heartinvasion?

Who’s the HBIC? Cause sure as fuck isn’t Miley.

• peacelovehearts

JBiebLove said:
    joe and ashley costumes

—————
    I bet they had fun with that when they got home.
    ===================================

Joe: Argghh. Time to suck me plank!
    xP
    *ashley orders more neurogasm*

• EmmaLC

Even Hilary Duff is obscure nowadays. I bring up her name to most people and their like ‘Oh yeah … the Lizzie girl!’
    I see the same thing happening with Miley. Unfortunately, she might be typecast for the rest of her life.

@fan4lyftwitter