Demi Lovato, ‘Teen Bullying Can End Fatal’

• heyemjay

DEMI YOU ARE THE FREAKING LOVE MY LIFE

• wavy

I agree, we dont really know all the circumstances. I dont think shorty is just an innocent victim in this.

yes i dont think shes that innocent either people are just saying she didnt do anything cause she has a black eye…she couldve hit demi but just not as hard never know..

• andrewpeter05

mabye she teased her ….maybe said her legs were chubby or that she has the biggest buttchin on the camp rock tour, maybe she called her a whore, who knows. something set her off.

• iamthe0cean

oceanup, thanks for deleting my old account >.<
    how do you make a gif icon move on here? it’s like frozen. O__o

• Shawty Mayne

iamthe0cean said:

oceanup, thanks for deleting my old account >.<
    how do you make a gif icon move on here? it’s like frozen. O__o

it has to be less than 50kb

• BabyYoureAFirework

oceanup, thanks for deleting my old account >.< how do you make a gif icon move on here? it’s like frozen. O__o

they deleted mine too :o
    and idk o.o …
    this is the first time i’ve had a gif on OU

• Shawty Mayne

they deleted my account too!! i made this on oct.30 and had to do it again!

• juicix

It’s sad how all this things happened, I mean, I can’t imagine Demi in a rehab. But I hope she’s ok, cause she deserves the best. She really does.

• BabyYoureAFirework

they deleted my account too!! i made this on oct.30 and had to do it again!

at least it lets you have the same username as before :p

• Anonymous18

i think i know what happened with the accounts. they probaby had the site saved on some date and when they moved to the new server if you made a new account it probably didnt save. because my anon18 account works again!

• 1995girl15

does anyone know where you can get moving icon’s sorry im new

• Anonymous18

1995girl15 said:

does anyone know where you can get moving icon’s sorry im new

• 1995girl15

thanks Anonymous18 :)

• mypokerface

team demi 4ever. i belive in demi, i know that she’ll scape of this bad moment. i pray for her evday, and some ppl are doing the same. she did the best she searched help.everyone knows that she cuts (cut) her pulses, the pics didnt lie. but I’ll always be with her, during this storm im not ‘going to abandon her’.. friends, family and true fans will do the same.

• FightingDragons

Shawty Mayne said:

they deleted my account too!! i made this on oct.30 and had to do it again!
    _________________________________

They deleted my old one, too. D;

• BabyYoureAFirework

i spent like 10 minutes trying to login and stuff xD

• Anonimuss

Demi <3

• EvaSnow

Demi is actually pretty much a hypocrite. She always talks about bullying and that it’s so bad to do it, but she punches someone in the face. That’s pretty sad..

I’m glad she’s getting professional help right now. She needs it.

• Anonimuss

My icon won’t move…-__-

• HBIC

I think Demi’s really fragile. She acts overly confident, but she’s not. She takes words completely seriously and to the heart. Which must suck in Hollywood! I do think she needs help, for her own sake. I wish her the best!

• Anonymous18

Anonimuss said:

My icon won’t move…

i could fix it. just give me the link. it has to be less than 50 KB

• wavy

well she just did a mistake and her emotions got the best of her..because obviously if she was a violent person she would’ve beaten the bullies up..so shes not really a hypocrite since shorty did argue back…demi just hit her..and who knows shorty probably pushed her and that set demi off and her emotions…thats what usually starts fights

• sweet pea

Demi I love you and wish you the best praying for you (:

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

I HAVE A FACEBOOOOOOKKKK:D

• andrewpeter05

maybe short tried to punch demi and failed. that would suck lol if that happened.

• never change

i’m still team demi no matter what happens

• missxc

wavy said:

———————-

• 1995girl15

from what i heard shorty told demi’s step dad about a wild party they had and demi got in trouble and then she got pissed and punched shorty i also think shorty did it because she knew demi would hit her so she sueing her and i think she relized all the promblems she had i hope she stops cut (not sure if true) and starts eating i heard she didnt and that she had along history of not eating poor demi not saying any is true but thats just what i heard i hope she gets better

• 1995girl15

yeah but if you deserve it you deserve it she told on her thats not something a friend does even if they need help and i heard she told about her cutting and not eating and partying and other stuff and that set demi off from what i heard she punched her but apologized and relized she needed help and i heard disney is trying to make a deal with shorty so demi cant get sued and make disney look bad (witch im sure that part is true)

• HBIC

I just think it’s odd to sue someone, especially if they’re you’re friend. I know Demi physically hit her, but if you really cared about her, suing wouldn’t be something you would be thinking about.

Just goes to show how hollywood is.
    TEAM DEMI.

I don’t know if the stories are true. But if your “friend” gives you a black eye over something this lame, you might start rethinking your friendship.

• Elle

Just goes to show how hollywood is.
    TEAM DEMI.

• EvaSnow

Nobody deserves to be punched in the face. Violence is never the answer…

• livindalife

DEMI.

I LOVE YOU.

BYE.

• livindalife

Does anybody have Facebook? I need a friend. I have like none lol.

• 1995girl15

i do btw i love your icon

• Taylor_Betts

We love you Demi, you will get through this! Stay strong, your in my prayers ?

• FightingDragons

Aw, I love Demi :) Hope she stays strong.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Poor Demi :(

• BabyYoureAFirework

im team demi
    forever.

• gingerrx.

BabyYoureAFirework said:

im team demi
    forever.

love your username and icon xd

team demi.

• aprilbutterfly

She’s so sweet!
    I feel very bad for her. God bless you DEMI!

P.S. If this whole rehab thing had happend to Miley…I think I would cry. That’s weird haha.

• FightingDragons

BabyYoureAFirework said:

im team demi
    forever.
    ____________________________

Fuck yes.

• BlueWorld

I really hope Demi gets better.
    She seems so sweet. (:

• BabyYoureAFirework

love your username and icon xd

team demi.

thanks :D

• thedarksunshine

EvaSnow said:

I’m glad she’s getting professional help right now. She needs it.
    Yes, but she realized it was wrong and went to go seek help. I’m not saying it was right for her to do that, it was wrong, but she made a mistake. She realized that, she felt bad, she most likely apologized and she’s trying to get better.

• DiamondsAreForever

Just goes to show how hollywood is.
    TEAM DEMI.