Demi’s Family Outraged By Estranged Dad

Demi Lovato‘s family is outraged by her estranged father Patrick Lovato talking about her in rehab. Demi’s attorney Jamie Young told New York Post: ‘No one speaks for Demi except for designated representatives. Unfortunately, several people have taken it upon themselves to speak out, both on and off the record, about a situation they know nothing about.’

Demi on her father: ‘Two years ago. When somebody lets you down after you’ve been the only one there for them. I had to cut off all connection. It was hurting me too much.’ Patrick has claimed he was misquoted saying he would neither blame Disney or Dianna for Demi’s problems.

• HiddenSmile
  • FightingDragons

I truly miss her and I hope she’s getting the help that she needs.

• emilybugg.

i’d be pissed too.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Nov 4, 2010 @ 10:32 am
    Danger-ous said:

I’m sorry he’s sick, but perhaps he’s part of the problem…

How can he be part of the problem when in fact she has not seen him or talked to him? Just curious.

I am smart. I figured out how to do quotes.

• whatthefudge

I didn’t even know she had an “estranged dad.”

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Nov 4, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    whatthefudge said:

I didn’t even know she had an “estranged dad.”

I figured it out when her mom’s name was not her last name and her half sister is different than hers.

• Anonymous25

whos the father??..I dont even know him..

• LilaBabiuk

Demi…. I’m so worried about you… you are in my prayers .. my mom and dad are also praying for you girl!!!

• Danger-ous

I’m sorry he’s sick, but perhaps he’s part of the problem…

• xoShannonxo

funny icon!

• TraceSTAN

Shawty Mayne said:

TraceSTAN said:

test icon

funny icon!

Joe kicked in the balls or in the head, tough call what to keep.

• lollipop1

fgdf

• TraceSTAN

Dancer wants to sue for a bruise, yeah she deserves millions.

• MeenuD

I hope Demi can fix her troubles.

• andrewpeter05

wants to sue who exactly?

• Shawty Mayne
  • MeenuD

Shawty Mayne said:

andrewpeter05 said:

wants to sue who exactly?

FAME WHORE .

• TraceSTAN

andrewpeter05 said:

wants to sue who exactly?

looks like Demi, but the tour would be responsible also, wonder if she has the balls to sue Jonas for unsafe work environment.

TMZ usually pretty true.

• Anonymous25

I dont why in the world Walt Disney thought that a nasty rat could be friendly?? I hate those animals Im freakin scared of them in deed…and yeah I dont like Mickey Mouse lol

• PullTheTrigger

My best friend was bulimic when she was 12 and she tried to commit suicide three times. She’s okay now though, she had councilling. Demi will probably come out the same way :)

• DemiandMileyPones

So… i’m guessing the icons work now?

• TraceSTAN

PullTheTrigger said:

Nice to hear it worked for her. I hope Demi has same luck.

• TraceSTAN

DemiandMileyPones said:

So… i’m guessing the icons work now?

i like that one

• d1sneystars

lol… “no one speaks for Demi except for designated representatives” okay. So someone’s “designated representative” has more of a voice than someone’s own father?

• camm

i just feel like he had no right to go and make a statement!

• Tick Tok

KevinAlwaysKnows said:

i dont think that he cares abut what disney says…
    i thknk he truly loves his daughter
    but just hasent been there for her

if he truly loved her, why does he only appear to get press? He hasn’t seen her in years.

• mileyistheboss

michael lohan 2.0 for sure

• KevinAlwaysKnows

i dont think that he cares abut what disney says…
    i thknk he truly loves his daughter
    but just hasent been there for her

• andrewpeter05

fame-hore comes to mind.

• TraceSTAN

Weird, I could not get on the main page, it would just hang forever, but got in through a link to a post. Something is screwed up bad on OU today.

• Shawty Mayne

TraceSTAN said:

they are on the new server but said there would be delays. at least we can change icons now!!

• Entertainmentlove

this will be over in 2 months

• TraceSTAN

Shawty Mayne said:

TraceSTAN said:

icons, nice, good to know, thanks

• Andreiita

I miss her, she’ll be back so much better and with a lot of energy.
    But media needs to let her, you have to stop talking about that and saying things that aren’t true!
    I love her, and I wish her ther best. The real fans will only believe in what she or her representatives will say.

• oceanUP.