Joe Jonas SEXY AT EVERY AGE

joejonassexy

Joe Jonas featured in People’s Sexy At Every Age special: The middle Jonas Brother is the trio’s serial monogamist, having romanced starlets Camilla Belle, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene. Others included: Zac Efron, Rob Pattinson, Chace Crawford, Prince Harry, Andrew Garfield & Cory Monteith.

, , ,

You can try to break us
    And make us fall apart
    But the fires in our hearts
    Reminisce on memories cause we’re gone

That picture.
    *sigh*

They come and go but they don’t know
    That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you
    But they all say we won’t make it through

• SiezeTheDay

Thats a great pic of Joe :)

They come and go but they don’t know
    That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you
    But they all say we won’t make it through
    But Ill be there forever,
    You will see that its better.

All our hopes and our dreams will come true
    I will not dissapoint you,I will be right there for you

Till the end, the end of time..Please be mine<3

SiezeTheDay said:

They come and go but they don’t know
    That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you
    But they all say we won’t make it through
    But Ill be there forever,
    You will see that its better.

All our hopes and our dreams will come true
    I will not dissapoint you,I will be right there for you

Till the end, the end of time..Please be mine<3
    One of my favorites <3

One of my favorites <3
    Thats at the top of my list, along with others :)..oh how I miss some of their old stuff..

I took a trip to the year 3000 this song had gone multiplatinum everybody bought our 7th album it had outsold Kelly Clarkson..

SiezeTheDay said:

One of my favorites <3
    -------

--------------
    You know I was talking about this the other day.
    I miss old Jonas stuff.

Oh, you won’t see me break
    Won’t make that mistake Oh no
    I’ll just walk away
    There’s too much at stake right now
    I go on and on
    Singing this song about you
    And that’s what’s wrong with this song

joe jonas *dies* xD

hey people! how y’all doin?

• SiezeTheDay

You know I was talking about this the other day.
    I miss old Jonas stuff.
    Me tooo…The 08 stuff was so good..but if they were alive in the year 3000 Kevin would be 1012, Joe would be 1011, and Nick would be 1008…some old singers..Kevins officially old tomorrow XD

NickJisHot said:

joe jonas *dies* xD

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Cute icon :)

• SiezeTheDay

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Im alright, how is you?

WYLMITE? said:

NickJisHot said:

joe jonas *dies* xD

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Cute icon :)
    thank you :) so how are you?

SiezeTheDay said:

You know I was talking about this the other day.
    I miss old Jonas stuff.
    I love their 2nd album. Its just amazing <3

• lollipop1

Fuck yeah!

SiezeTheDay said:

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Im alright, how is you?
    im good,just listening to the jobros’ old album “it’s about time” :)

NickJisHot said:

WYLMITE? said:

NickJisHot said:

joe jonas *dies* xD

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Cute icon :)
    thank you :) so how are you?
    I’m good.
    Listening to old school Jonas.

How are you doing?

WYLMITE? said:

SiezeTheDay said:

You know I was talking about this the other day.
    I miss old Jonas stuff.
    I love their 2nd album. Its just amazing <3
    Lol yeah me toooo<3..I mean I like all their albums, but the older stuff is sooo good

WYLMITE? said:

NickJisHot said:

WYLMITE? said:

NickJisHot said:

joe jonas *dies* xD

hey people! how y’all doin?
    Cute icon :)
    thank you :) so how are you?
    I’m good.
    Listening to old school Jonas.

How are you doing?
    im good too,same here, im listening to their 1st album :)

• SiezeTheDay

im good,just listening to the jobros’ old album “it’s about time” :)
    Thats goood :)…I think the Jonaii need to do a huge concert mashup of all the old stuff

I am what I am
    And nobody else
    And if you’ve got a problem
    Better take it somewhere else

SiezeTheDay said:

im good,just listening to the jobros’ old album “it’s about time” :)
    i know right? but i’ve never been to their concert,’cause they are still not putting asia on their world tour -___-

I was fine till 7:05
    till she walked out the door and right out of my life
    If you’re gone I’ll move on
    But it only would have taken 2 seconds to say goodbye
    Goodbye, goodbye

• SiezeTheDay

:O LAME! They come here alllot, just I live in a small town nobody cares about lol, but theyre within 45 minutes away..but lemme tell ya, theyre so sweet..

• NickJisHot

OMJ! i really envy you, im sooo dying to meet them or watch them perform live but nooo,they’re ignoring asia, -cries- where are you from anyways?

• WYLMITE?

They just keep ignoring Asia.
    -_-

• Pingback: Trackback

Hell yeah.

Nice picture choice OU.
    ;)

• Danger-ous

Hells yea bitches!

I cannot see my icon.

Hello?

• WYLMITE?

Everyone knows it’s meant to be
    Falling in love, just you and me
    ‘til the end of time
    ‘til I’m on her mind
    It’ll happen

• WYLMITE?

I’ve been making lots of plans
    Like a picket fence and a rose garden
    I just keep on dreaming
    But it’s cool cause we’re just friends

cool

• kc985

JOE IS HOT Y VERY SEXY…I LIKE JOE JONAS

• superJOEman

YES HE IS!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this OU. This is the most legit story you’ve ever posted. ;)
    Love yah Joseph! <3

• FightingDragons

What a hottie. (;

• Hibz.

Nov 4, 2010 @ 08:14 pm
    DontChargeMeFor… said:
    this mutherfuqer aint sexy….where bahahahaaha who lied to him? these damn girls nowadays need to get over this piece of shit named joe jonas XD
    1. If you’re gonna call him a motherfucker, then at least have the decency to spell it right.

2. If he wasn’t sexy, then he wouldn’t have made it into the freaking list.

3. Your username is the title of a Jonas Brothers song. Joe is a part of the Jonas Brothers.

4. Your argument is invalid.

Bye.

• SunLight Princess

The boy IS sexy..

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool

• DontChargeMeForTheCrime

• Anonymous25

Yummy :)

• Anonymous25

“monogamist” that word make me laugh a bit…lol but is true though…

Sah-weeet! I love it :)
    Lolol okay, Ill force them =D..hehehe..Ill grab Nick and send him JUST to you, but be good -.-..Kevin and Joe will come do a concert but for now..knock yourself out (;
    LOL! yeah! please force them,
    oh you’ll send nick for me? I LOVE YOU! xD
    yup i’ll be good :)
    oh and thank you.xD
    Welll, I guess I will, after I see him xD..bahahahaha..mhm sure you will XD, haha welcomee :)..sooo..dang, this chicka on ANTM needs to take a few dozen chill pills O_O

• NickJisHot

LMAO! by the way,are they really hot in person (the jobros)?
    chill pills?why?

• SiezeTheDay

LMAO! by the way,are they really hot in person (the jobros)?
    chill pills?why?
    YUS! :) <3.By the way I loove your icon!..Cause shes spazzing out lol shes like yelling at everyone..dang lady CHILL OUT..dang. Drama llama.

• NickJisHot

damn! gaaah i really wanna see them in person,and i’ve been a fan of them for almost 3 years :) oh and thanks when i saw that pic i freaked out,he looks soo good with a beanie. lol! lady needs to take a chill pill,you might wanna give her one.lmao!

• SiezeTheDay

Lol you will! Dont give up..hmm Im gonna yell ”GO TO ASIA! GO TO ASIA! GO TO ASIA!” at them ;D..Lmao yes he does<3..I loove his hair though. It looked soooo good last summer! :p

• NickJisHot

yes i will not give up,:) i love them to death they’re my inspirations,they’re the reason why i take guitar lessons..:)
    really?you would do that,hope they will hear you and someday they will perform here.
    yeah,and he looks more hotter than last time :)

• SiezeTheDay

yeah,and he looks more hotter than last time :)
    OH,trust me, they will hear it…believe me on that one…

Haha I started to play,havent played in a while though :o..yeahh. All of the Jonaii are incredibly cute however. I just love Nick’s hair<3

• NickJisHot

OH,trust me, they will hear it…believe me on that one…

sure sure :)

so yeah play guitar too,coolio :)
    yeah! they are simply adorable
    nick’s hair is sooo awesome that i wanna touch it :)
    hey need to go now, i hope i can talk to you again :) do you have any social networks so we can keep in touch?

• DignityWithLove

JOE JONAS IS SUPER SEXY HE SHOULD BE ON THE COVER

sure sure :)

so yeah play guitar too,coolio :)
    yeah! they are simply adorable
    nick’s hair is sooo awesome that i wanna touch it :)
    Yesssss they are<3..ooh dont touch his hair..lol last time that happened he wasnt too happy. Yeah I have Twitter :p Im never on though but if you follow me I’ll DM you with my IM sceename :)

sure sure :)

so yeah play guitar too,coolio :)
    yeah! they are simply adorable
    nick’s hair is sooo awesome that i wanna touch it :)
    Twitter.com/KrissyKanniball

Twitter.com/KrissyKanniball
    ok i’ll follow you

• twycgnb

Also turning about to be a slore at every age :/
    What happened to him?!

Also turning about to be a slore at every age :/
    What happened to him?!
    :/..Lol, I remember when he use to get hurt like EVERY day :/

By the way, <333 your icon

• jerseygirl

Joe is sexy and beautiful – both inside and out. :D

Happy Deepavali

World’s spinning ’round.
    There’s no sign of slowing down.
    So won’t you take a breath?
    Just take a breath.

WYLMITE? said:

They just keep ignoring Asia.
    -_-
    ikr? *cries*

NickJisHot said:

WYLMITE? said:

They just keep ignoring Asia.
    -_-
    ikr? *cries*
    Awww.. I kind of feel so ignored.
    Not cool :(

I’m out.
    Bye guys :)

• NickJisHot

Awww.. I kind of feel so ignored.
    Not cool :(
    you’re not the only one, i really envy the other countries who gets to see them all the time, -criesinthecorner-

• SiezeTheDay

The USA, lols..Ill go with California(:..theyll go to Asia eventually! Ill make them ;D

I’m out.
    Bye guys :)
    byeeee!

• NickJisHot

my relatives live in california :)
    OMJ! please do! other fans here are losing hope :|

• SiezeTheDay

my relatives live in california :)
    OMJ! please do! other fans here are losing hope :|