‘Selena Gomez Is Just A Good Person.’

selde-2

Fans are wondering if Selena Gomez is going to crack like other Disney stars. Maria Canals-Barrera told E! Online: ‘It’s surprising that someone so young and so talented and so successful could be so down to earth. But she’s just a sweetheart. She’s very grateful. Very humble.’

One friend said: ‘Is she perfect? Of course not. But she really is just a good person.’ Why has Selena avoided trouble? ‘She has great parents. She has good friends. She really does care about the fans and what they think.’

Selena told E! two years ago after her fame started to rise & Miley Cyrus posed topless for Vanity Fair: ‘It’s really scary. It’s really scary to think about that, but I think for me I know the kind of person I am and my family and friends know the kind of person I am.. Sometimes you can get caught up in the media but I’ve just learned to not let it bother me.’

Sel’s rep said that she did not release this statement about Demi: ‘Demi is my best friend and I don’t care what has happened recently in the past,” the quote wrongly attributed to Gomez read. “I feel like a horrible friend for not being there for her or acting like I haven’t been there.

I recently visited with her and I’m glad she is seeking help and I hope that it gets better for her. I knew this time was going to come, but I didn’t think it would happen this way. I love Demi with my heart and wish her the best of luck and I definitely am standing by her side no matter what happens.

• w

Didn’t read the whole thing, but Selena will crack one day. It’s because she’s fake. Js.

• Pink Elephant

I love this girl.

Haters gonna hate.

• w

Gonna go watch First Daughter now. Bye.

• TraceSTAN

w said:

Gonna go watch First Daughter now. Bye.

X-Factor in my case, later

• wavy

you can be a good person and still make mistakes..thats life!!, stupid article -__-

• crazylady

I love the way that everyone that is not an asshole is fake. You people need better friends.

I know right. it’s so funny. if I was famous and they met me, I bet they’d think I’m fake too.
    she’s probly not just nice, maybe she’s also reserved or doesn’t like confrontation.

go away wreath! someone cut it out of the picture EVIL

• thedarksunshine

I don’t think Selena’s fake. :) Just cause someone can actually be a genuinely good person and seems to barely do anything wrong doesn’t have to be fake.
    Just means well, they are a good person.

• heartinvasion?

Just because Selena is sweet, caring, and gentle…she’s fake?
    Bitch, no one likes a lying, mean, fuck up, or asshole.
    Selena is being herself and in the end, that’s what everyone would want from one another. Someone real, not someone fake. And Selena isn’t FAKE.
    I hate the assholes on this site -____-

• MrsJimHalpert

Stay classy Selena.

• camm

i’m ashamed to admit this but i use to think the same thing. that was before i loved selena. she is the sweetest girl! and she gives the best hugs! she is just really a down to earth girl who seems to have her priorities in order.

• heartinvasion?

most Miley stans can go fuck themselves. Especially mileyisboss, there is always some dumbass comment about Selena coming from her…

• DemiandMileyPones

She’s an amazing girl. :)

• heartinvasion?

‘m saying she’s fake because she seems fake to me, not because she’s nice. Demi’s nice. I think she used to be fake, but I like her now. Miley used to be fake. I like her now.

She can seem whatever the hell you want, but in the end you DON’T KNOW HER. So who the fuck are you to judge?

• FrancyJonasGomez

hedarksunshine said:
    Just means well, they are a good person.

She obviously makes mistakes, she just chooses not to make her mistakes public.

And for the idiots calling her “fake” you obviously have never met a genuinely good person, i feel bad for you…

• taylorllama

stay classyyyy.

• Bubbly-Joe

Let me say one thing. Nobody is sweet, caring, and gentle all of the time. I know she might just want her fans to see that side of her, but still. I don’t like her, and that’s my opinion. And my friends agree. I’m sorry if I offended you, but I like to comment on this site, as I’m sure you do.

• Bubbly-Joe

Okay, you caught me. I’m not saying I hate Selena, and I want to kill her or anything. And you’re right, I don’t know her. I just dislike her for my own reasons. But her songs are catchy,I must say. And everybody has a judgement, wheather you like it or not.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Bubbly-Joe said:

And my friends agree.

Lmao that made me laugh..

• FrancyJonasGomez

Bubbly-Joe said:

And my friends agree.

Lmao that made me laugh..

• crazylady

Let me say one thing. Nobody is sweet, caring, and gentle all of the time.

true but like I said maybe she just doesn’t like confrontation or to cause drama.

• FrancyJonasGomez

crazylady said:

Let me say one thing. Nobody is sweet, caring, and gentle all of the time.

And the fact that we don’t see her 24/7, she’s obviously not sweet all the time. But i don’t think no celebrity is going to be a dick with there fans. Unless they’re idiots.

• DemiandMileyPones

Maybe because Selena would want to keep all her fans..thank you.

• Bubbly-Joe

heartinvasion<3, I’m honestly sorry if you don’t like me, which I can tell you don’t. You seem cool, sticking up for your favourite celeb. Again, I like speak my mind on this site. And everyone else who hates me right now, same goes for you.

• crazylady

yeah that too

• Bubbly-Joe

FrancyJonasGomez said:

crazylady said:

Let me say one thing. Nobody is sweet, caring, and gentle all of the time.

Very true… Okay. I take it back. I do not know Selena, therefore cannot make any negative judgement about her. I’m not saying I’m a super-fan, but I do give credit to her fans for being so caring for her. She is very smart with what she does with publicity. So you win. :)

• Bubbly-Joe

And FrancyJonasGomez, I adore your icon.

• xoxokatie8

The party don’t start til I walk in
    *walks in*

• Bubbly-Joe

And this is probably my last comment on this post. She is a very pretty girl.

lameeee

• Phoebe

Maybe you should go and do that… mileyisboss might be doing that, but aren’t you doing the same thing with Miley?

Miley is getting a lot more crap than Selena- disney’s sweetheart- that she doesn’t deserve JUST SAYING.

• TraceSTAN

jerseygirl said:

I love how OU decided to reprint that statement, word for word, even though it has been confirmed that Selena DID NOT say that. I mean, really – what the fuck is the point?

And she looks Ah-mazing in that dress.

MTE, and earlier today they posted a random twitter rumor when the head of Disney said the exact opposite in statement the day before about Demi’s show. What is the point?

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.
    I love New York but BLEH. I lived here since I was born so it’s like, I’m used to it and I wanna see something new :D
    ________
    california is amazing ;)

OMGGG YES.
    I want to go to cali SO FREAKING BAD!
    The shopping would be amazing ;O
    _________
    lol it would be! plus disneyland…
    i will trade you for a couple weeks, k? :D

HELLYEAH! I would not mind one bit ;D

• MeenuD

colorfulx said:

I think I’m the only person on OU that finds Eminem extremely attractive/hot. :)
    He’s attractive as Eminem. As Slim Shady with blonde hair, hell no.

• Tick Tok

Selena Gomez dedicated “Off The Chain” (Acoustic Version) to ”someone special” tonight at her concert in Columbus, OH!

Oh

• TraceSTAN

MeenuD said:

colorfulx said:

He’s attractive as Eminem. As Slim Shady with blonde hair, hell no.

he has grown into his looks. better now than before.

• colorfulx

He’s attractive as Eminem. As Slim Shady with blonde hair, hell no.

I think he’s hot no matter how his hair is lmao. But his brown/black hair makes him more mature.

• Tick Tok

Eminem is attractive

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.
    ________
    california is amazing ;)

OMGGG YES.
    I want to go to cali SO FREAKING BAD!
    The shopping would be amazing ;O
    _________
    lol it would be! plus disneyland…
    i will trade you for a couple weeks, k? :D

HELLYEAH! I would not mind one bit ;D
    __________
    haha yay! :) im always telling myself i will see the ball drop at midnight in person before i die, lol. it looks like so much fun to be there!

TraceSTAN said:
    even tho you said this ages ago i agree. not everyone has to be public about their mistakes or let everyone in on their business & not everyone has to be a jerk. i’m not judging ppl who do any of those things but everyone is different & being nice & keeping your personal life private doesn’t make you fake. the media really has screwed up the minds of the youth.

• StarLightSTARbright

i need more beyonce songs on my ipod

StarLight24 said:

TraceSTAN said:
    _____________
    jsyk you’re perfect

• colorfulx

Nom nom. Eminem’s abs as my icon. The guy gets sexier every year.

StarLightSTARbright said:

jsyk you’re perfect
    jsyk i’m not even close =p but thank you lol

colorfulx said:
    Nom nom. Eminem’s abs as my icon. The guy gets sexier every year.
    yes he does! & his music gets better every album. the man is incredible.

• mctiqueen

Wth is she eating? Lmao.

• Lilly

Starlight and Starbright!! <333

Starlight and Starbright!! <333
    ----
    lilly!!!!!!! <33333
    who is in your icon? he’s hot xD

• Lilly

lilly!!!!!!! <33333
    who is in your icon? he’s hot xD
    haha, he’s the catcher for the San Francisco Giants, the team I cheer for. He’s one of the besst rookies in the league this year.

• colorfulx

Ha. I’m so lame. I photoshopped a picture of me and an eminem picture so we look like we’re kissing. :P

Lilly said:

i haven’t been paying attention to baseball this year tbh but if he’s playing for the giants then i’m cheering for them too ;] lmao

MeenuD said:
    On Facebook I posted I wanted to see Due Date again and this bitch comments.

“Dude, that movie was crap. Are you kidding?”

And I was like. Hoe you have no sense of humor.
    WHAAAATTTT? :O

• colorfulx

Just finished watching Karate Kid. Jade Smith is such a cutie pie :)
    His brother is hot.

God damn, the Smith family is so talented. Will, do you have like, super sper/ms?

• jerseygirl

And she looks Ah-mazing in that dress.

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.
    ________
    california is amazing ;)

OMGGG YES.
    I want to go to cali SO FREAKING BAD!
    The shopping would be amazing ;O
    _________
    lol it would be! plus disneyland…
    i will trade you for a couple weeks, k? :D

• MeenuD

peacelovehearts said:

MeenuD said:
    On Facebook I posted I wanted to see Due Date again and this bitch comments.

“Dude, that movie was crap. Are you kidding?”

And I was like. Hoe you have no sense of humor.
    WHAAAATTTT? :O
    She said I didn’t have good taste in movies.

Mmm… Robert Downey Jr. in a movie it always a good movie.

• colorfulx

• Bubbly-Joe

• lindseynicholee

Haha, that’s funny. you’re calling selena fake yet… your icon is snooki?

i win.

• juicix

She tries to be too perfect.

• TraceSTAN

• Bubbly-Joe

I’m saying she’s fake because she seems fake to me, not because she’s nice. Demi’s nice. I think she used to be fake, but I like her now. Miley used to be fake. I like her now.

• w

She’s under an increased microscope. Ever since Demi’s meltdown became publicized, everyone’s just waiting for her to crack. Sucks.

• bluesfan3410

Well duh she didn’t make a statement about Demi.. I hope I wasn’t the only person to not believe that.

• disney

it’s speculation and pressure like THIS that would make anyone crack up

• Tick Tok

this article is so stupid

• areyouonDOPE…

………..

• memiftw

I do think Selena is a good person, but for some reason I just can’t stand her. :/ I guess she just annoys me. But about the whole ‘not cracking’ she will soon. Trust me.

• natjbguitargirl

shes nice like tht i believe it mostof the time

• Anonymous18

ok

• TraceSTAN

Tick Tok said:

this article is so stupid

agree with that

• colorfulx

Lol look at my icon. I’m so lame :)

• Lilly

haha, well we won this year :P
    His name is Buster Posey, too bad his married :P

haha, well we won this year :P
    His name is Buster Posey, to bad his married :P
    good. & aren’t the hot ones always taken? xD

• Anonymous18

colorfulx said:

look at my icon. I’m so lame :)

its not lame!!

• Lilly

good. & aren’t the hot ones always taken? xD
    So true :P

• mctiqueen

:) just testing my icon haha

So true :P
    like zac efron. lately he’s been my favorite but he’s taken too. & all the hot guys in my town are taken. except for a couple that are players & no one wants a player. lol

• Lilly

They’re so hot that of course other people want to be with them :P

• mileyistheboss

Tictok said: Selena Gomez dedicated “Off The Chain” (Acousti Version) to ”someone special” tonight at her concert in Columbus, OH! Oh

I feel bad for the person she dedicated it too

They’re so hot that of course other people want to be with them :P
    it’s true. it just sucks sometimes =p lol

Tick Tok said:

Oh
    probably to one of her fans. that’s usually what she does. lol

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

They’re so hot that of course other people want to be with them :P
    it’s true. it just sucks sometimes =p lol
    yeah, don’t worry, we’ll find some hot guys for us :P

yeah, don’t worry, we’ll find some hot guys for us :P
    yes! besides guys that are hot now might not be in 5 years b/c they’re still growing up & maturing. so if we just wait we’ll get the really hot ones. lmao

• Lilly

Yup. My teacher once said that all the girls that was hot back in high school aren’t anymore, it’s always the ones that they overlook. So we’ll just wait for the really hot ones :P

Lilly said:
    good plan xD. i’m so bored. there’s nothing to do. & i’m sick of listening to the same music. lol

• Lilly

i’ve never seen any of those shows xD lmao

i miss the anons =\

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

30 Rock, Modern Family, and the Big bang Theory
    i’ve never seen any of those shows xD lmao
    They’re really good. Modern Family and 30 Rock are the best two comedy on TV right now

• Nick?Miley

Why in the interviews of Selena always speak badly of Miley and in the interviews of Miley is NEVER the name of Selena … Miley does not need publicity bad or good of other famous

• JB rocks my socks

well isnt that sweet
    BITCH
    haha jk
    I hope she really is there for Demi. I dont care what happened she seems like she could help Demi through it.

• wishfulthinkingalway

selena is smart. Her manager and the people behind her career are smart. It is better to not have negative things out in the public. She is a nice girl and so is miley,demi,and taylor. She treats her fans well. That should be done by every celebrity who would like to keep a fan base. And your right she is very lucky that she is not followed around 24/7. She doesnt attend alot of events unless they concern her and she is rarely photographed while she is out and about in california and texas. Selena also seems to have a very tight group of friends. She is very close to her costars on wizards, her friends/cousins from texas who have been in many of her youtube videos and her band. And its not bad to be reserved. You will not be hurt if you don’t give people things to hurt you with. Also, she’s not really tabloid famous. Not that it is a good thing to be written in the tabloids alot but i barely see her in any gossip magazines besides the teen ones. This helps her stay low profile which honestly is probably alot better than being a high profile celeb like miley or angelina or brad. I dont think selena is really into the “fame”. I mean she has said that she tries to avoid it. And not writing everything you do and wearing revealing clothing is one way to avoid that problem.

• JB rocks my socks

ahh r u guys from the Bay?!?!
    Cuz I am :)

• xSweetCandyxx

I love this girl and i hope she doesn’t crack

• MwahMiley

She tries way too hard to be perfect. So she might not crack before people will lose interest in her. I wish she finally would. Not “crack” but actually do crazy things, normal for her age and not act like she’s 11.

• mileyluver15

Bubbly-Joe said:

the fakest

• Jonas88

Selena won’t crack:) I hope her and Demi can be friends again one day..

• mileyluver15

Nick?Miley said:

shes probably over the drama and im sure they make sure they dont ask thoes questinons anymore..

• mileyluver15

uhh i hate the time change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jonas88

What is Selena eating in that picture lol? I can’t work it out.

• Jonas88

uhh i hate the time change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    me to! No ones ever on lol

• RedRanger

Selena is so beautiful please marry me ;) lmao

• RedRanger

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:09 am
    Jonas88 said:
    Selena won’t crack:) I hope her and Demi can be friends again one day..
    I want to know why they fell out nobody knows… Demi needs friends to help her through this breakdown she is having

• lolitadlores

i think selena is a nice girl, i mean everyone gets pissed off but she wouldnt be a good celebrity if she let others see her in a bad state. If she does, then well you just end up in tabloids

Fine.. I’m spamming

• DemiandMileyPones

Everyday, is so wonderful..

• heartinvasion?

First of all, I don’t hate you.
    Second, I understand that you don’t like her and that’s okay, but there IS a difference between being judgmental (which isn’t a good excuse at all. if you have a negative judgment, you’re still being rude) and being ignorant.
    And I think personally that there are a lot of ignorant people with their dumb, ignorant comments saying things about celebs that they don’t know shit about. And yes, that pisses me off.

• Bubbly-Joe

Alright. And yeah, it pisses me off too, but I still dish it out. Don’t really know why, I guess I’m a tad hypocritical. And I know that’s a terrible thing to be. But I’ve tried to change, and that just creeped everyone out. But I will try and change my attitude on the interent, and make good impressions on strangers.

Then suddenly..

• FrancyJonasGomez

Bubbly-Joe said:
    And FrancyJonasGomez, I adore your icon.

Thank you.

It’s hard to breathe

• DemiandMileyPones

Now and then, i get insecure

• FrancyJonasGomez

xoxokatie8 said:
    lameeee

Lol i love your icon, Papa Jonas <3

• DemiandMileyPones

from all the pain.. im so ashamed

• Pink Elephant

Heartinvasion.

A+. How’ve you been? (:

Pickle juice

• DemiandMileyPones

I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!! NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!

• Pink Elephant

OH HALL NAW. DAMP IS HUR.

• heartinvasion?

And I say, that if Selena is sweet and generous like that, then her parents did something RIGHT.

• DemiandMileyPones

WORRDDDSSSS CANT BRING ME DOWWWNNNNN!

• xoxokatie8

How much would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck COULD chuck wood??

Heartinvasion.

A+. How’ve you been? (:

Thankyou ;)
    and I’ve been awesome!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?
    :O

I AM BEAUTIFUL…. IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYY

YES WORDS CANT BRING ME DOWWNNN NOOOOO!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

So don’t you bring me down today…

MY GURL PINK ELEPHANT.

Dat girl right thurr.. is my partner and crime. We tame Niq’s diq.

• Pink Elephant

Thankyou ;)
    and I’ve been awesome!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?
    :O
    ____

I’ve been around. I recently came back from France/Italy. TAYLOR SWIFT WAS IN PARIS THE SAME TIME I WAS. O: SO WAS SELENA. I WAS TRYING TO FIND THEM D;

• Pink Elephant

MY GURL PINK ELEPHANT.

Dat girl right thurr.. is my partner and crime. We tame Niq’s diq.
    ___

Any time, any where. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 52 weeks a year.

• crazylady

won’t you flyyyy with me?

• Anonymous25

xoxokatie8 said:
    Papa Jonas lol

• realistgangsta

who’s talking about mileyisboss you better keep my gurl name out your mouth

• DemiandMileyPones

Any time, any where. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 52 weeks a year.

_____

Yes. Wassup girlie?!

• crazylady

I am butchering this beautiful song. sry Jobros

This or that?

Joick or Jemi?

• heartinvasion?

It’s like Michael Jackson! He would be mad, upset, and be extremely hurt by the things some people would say about him or by stuff in the tabloids but he STILL kept his head held high and he didn’t let those bastards break him. For years up until his death, he did whatever the hell he wanted when he wanted. His message was always love and he showed love EACH AND EVERY TIME he had the opportunity. Do you think he is fake? Genuinely nice people are labeled fake and it really bothers me.

ARRRFGGGGGG. Damn you people for making type so much >___<

• crazylady

Joick or Jemi?
    —————————-
    ehhh..Jemi because incest is creepy

• Pink Elephant

Yes. Wassup girlie?!

I’m hungryyyyy.
    I also went and got another yellow bag.

YELLOW BAG Y’ALL.

• AAC

PINK ELEPHANT?! What the hell happened?! I thought we were going to elope in Vegas. D,:

Thankyou ;)
    and I’ve been awesome!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?
    :O

OMFG D;
    LUCKY. I would have loved to be in Paris or Italy or BOTH. Even if that means I could have the chance of running into Selena or Taylor!
    New York is starting to bore me D;

who’s talking about mileyisboss you better keep my gurl name out your mouth

SUCK MY IMAGINARY DICK.

• FrancyJonasGomez

crazylady said:
    Joick or Jemi?
    —————————-
    ehhh..Jemi because incest is creepy

Haha Jemi was like incest, they claimed to be like brother and sisters…. So Joick, they’re hotter.

I’m hungryyyyy.
    I also went and got another yellow bag.

YELLOW BAG Y’ALL.

___

FOREVER 21 Y’ALL.

That’s illogical, I cant have it.

• Bubbly-Joe

I won’t make you type anymore. I now do see that Selena is genuinely nice, and I noticed this because I just remembered her UNICEF thingie. Fake people do not do that, contribute their time to chairity. And it’s funny that I wouldn’t of noticed this if it weren’t for these people on OceanUp.

• Nick?Miley

JB rocks my socks said:
    Demi “problems” are old, when Demi and Selena were friends

• blabla

___

are you kidding me? xd demi had these kind of problems for years. either selena give a shit about it or she just couldn’t help her…

• livelifelovewhatever

i’m new just started today

• lioness

why does everyone think shes fake? Shes just naturally boring

• hottiegirl

iam a selena fan now but iam sick of her sweel loving prefection articls
    selena support demi and respect miley
    has great parents ( good step dad)!! and amzing friends and sweet little fans who she wants to spend her life singing and making them happy

she too young for adult roles and not ready
    what else left ?!! yes her amzing show and her cool partying music , also working with unqice
    selena gomez life story:S i just wish to see her talkig about anything else

• idkMyBFFjill

I don’t need you or brand new Benz
    Or your bougy friends…

• Pink Elephant

FOREVER 21 YA’ll.

That’s illogical, I cant have it.

Insane in the membrane.

INSANE, GOT NO BRAIN.

• AAC

It’s so quiet in here…

• Pink Elephant

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.

• LoveToLove

We don’t have time left to regret, hold on
    And we’ll take more than common sense, hold on
    So stop your wondering take a stand, hold on
    ‘Cause there’s more to life than just to live

‘Cause an empty room can be so loud
    There’s too many tears to drown them out
    So hold on, hold on, hold, HOLD ON!

• DemiandMileyPones

You guys don’t wanna play this or that?

Okay then.. at least Crazylady and JonasGomez answered.

FUCK THE REST. ;)

• crazylady

Haha Jemi was like incest, they claimed to be like brother and sisters

yeah they did but it’s not quite the same.
    I was gonna say neither but that wasn’t a choice.

Insane in the membrane.

INSANE, GOT NO BRAIN.

_____

The lights are blinking I’m thinking it’s all over when I go out drinking.

MY SHIIEETT. OMFG.

• AAC

You guys don’t wanna play this or that?

Okay then.. at least Crazylady and JonasGomez answered.

FUCK THE REST. ;)
    ______

Love you too. <3

• crazylady

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.

New York is way more fun than where I live. it’s boring here.

but at the same time I don’t know if I would want to live in New York. it’s too hectic and crowded. we got lost easily. I don’t know if I could get used to it.

• DemiandMileyPones

CHECK YO SELF BEFORE YA WRECK YA SELF.

Love you too. <3

_____

Muahzz.

~Creeping

• realistgangsta

i have to speak my mind on this situation this bitch you know who you are got mad at me cause i was talking shit to this miley hater and she jumped in talking about let me get what she said” Who the fuck are you guys to bitch at someone you don’t know. We’re free to say whatever the fuck we want so you can stfu.
    If they talk shit about Miley, you can’t stop them.
    Fucking deal with it. Stay mad. so when someone is talking about selena she want’s to jump on their ass i just hate bitches like that

• DavidArchiefan

I like the pic

• myfactoryanimal?

apparently selena means: Fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.

Yep, that’s Selena. :/

• myfactoryanimal?

anyone wanna speak english chav with me? no? ok.

~Creeping

____

Your icon turns me on is that weird?

~i hope papa j is creeping and seeing this js

• DemiandMileyPones

You know what? I’m gonna spam again…

DemiandMileyPones said:
    CHECK YO SELF BEFORE YA WRECK YA SELF.
    ——————-
    I’m in stealth mode.

• AAC

Your icon turns me on is that weird?

~i hope papa j is creeping and seeing this js

*Dies*

• DavidArchiefan

myfactoryanimal? said:

apparently selena means: Fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.
    LOL

• xoxokatie8

If they talk shit about Miley, you can’t stop them.
    ______

EVERYTHING’S DEAD.
    & I’m bored as hell watching How to Train Your Dragon on this exciting Saturday night xD

heartinvasion? said:

Just because Selena is sweet, caring, and gentle…she’s fake?
    Bitch, no one likes a lying, mean, fuck up, or asshole.
    I hate the assholes on this site -____-
    ___________
    ikr?
    reason why i left this site awhile ago

• AAC

~Creeping

I missed you around here Katie. :(

DavidArchiefan said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

apparently selena means: Fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.
    LOL
    I wouldn’t doubt it…

• xoxokatie8

Your icon turns me on is that weird?

~i hope papa j is creeping and seeing this js
    ____

He makes chewing gum look so sexy ;)

• sophieee

myfactoryanimal? said:
    apparently selena means: Fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.
    and you heard that where…?

• DemiandMileyPones

He makes chewing gum look so sexy ;)

____

OMG. I know. He…he makes me hot.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    heartinvasion? said:

Just because Selena is sweet, caring, and gentle…she’s fake?
    Bitch, no one likes a lying, mean, fuck up, or asshole.
    I hate the assholes on this site -____-
    ___________
    ikr?
    reason why i left this site awhile ago

then why are you still here.

• Anonymous18

peacelovehearts said:

EVERYTHING’S DEAD.

i love that movie!

StarLightSTARBright

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crazylady

EVERYTHING’S DEAD.

I feel like that has happened a lot lately…for a few months the whole internet has seemed less active than before. like all the sites I would go to/or could think of lost a lot of activity..including youtubers that I used to check out
    it weirds me out.

gah do I need that job at the pet store

sophieee said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:
    apparently selena means: Fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.
    and you heard that where…?

from a: fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile called selena.

I missed you around here Katie. :(
    ___

Aw shucks. I’ve missed talking to you about how we probably passed each other in rl at the JB concerts and we just don’t know it :)

• sophieee

papa j? seriously?
    i wouldn’t go there….ever.

• sophieee

from a: fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.

i think you got it wrong…
    fat, hairy, mexican pedophile.

• xoxokatie8

He makes chewing gum look so sexy ;)

____

OMG. I know. He…he makes me hot.

LOL. 10 bucks says that he’s going to read this ;) Nbd

• StarLightSTARbright

its so sad that selena is being called ‘fake’ when no one on here knows her personally….

This or that…

_____________
    DAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____

PREACH

LOL. 10 bucks says that he’s going to read this ;) Nbd

_____

I bet 50 that he’s reading and smiling while looking at this.

• sophieee

DemiandMileyPones said:
    This or that…

Pepsi or coke?

cocaine. definitely.

sophieee said:
    from a: fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile.

i think you got it wrong…
    fat, hairy, mexican pedophile.

nope. it’s definitely peurto rican.

Anonymous18 said:
    peacelovehearts said:

EVERYTHING’S DEAD.

i love that movie!
    It’s so good! <3

DAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______

Where have you been bb? I’ve missed you soo much!

How are you? :DD

• AAC

He makes chewing gum look so sexy ;)

____

OMG. I know. He…he makes me hot.

LOL. 10 bucks says that he’s going to read this ;) Nbd
    ____

I don’t know if it’s because my lack of sleep but I’m laughing so hard right now.

sophieee said:
    DemiandMileyPones said:
    This or that…

Pepsi or coke?

cocaine. definitely.
    ^ I second this.

• sophieee

nope. it’s definitely peurto rican.

why?

peacelovehearts

I bet you got hot while looking at RDJ.

Omg. That two girls and a guy sex scene got blocked on YT. So sad. D:

myfactoryanimal? said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    heartinvasion? said:

Just because Selena is sweet, caring, and gentle…she’s fake?
    Bitch, no one likes a lying, mean, fuck up, or asshole.
    I hate the assholes on this site -____-
    ___________
    ikr?
    reason why i left this site awhile ago

then why are you still here.
    ____________
    well i obviously came back.

• sophieee

Coca Cola because they have cute commercials…
    Pepsi cause it taste better.

show me your genitals.

• Anonymous18

……….

• crazylady

Pepsi or coke?

that ones too hard.
    I hate the taste of Pepsi and Coke has caffeine in it.
    also if I don’t even like caffeine I would never do the other kind of coke.

• AAC

show me your genitals.
    ___

No thanks.

• Lilly

If you bite her, will she taste like candy? :P

sophieee said:
    nope. it’s definitely peurto rican.

why?

cause there’s a fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile called selena.

• xoxokatie8

I bet 50 that he’s reading and smiling while looking at this.
    ____

Omg, you are such a creep. Where do you come up with these kind of things??

Fuck, marry, and kill…

Amy Whinehouse
    Lady GaGa
    Lindsey Lohan

Me? I would Kill Whinehouse.
    Fuck Lindsey.. lol
    And marry GaGa. Blehhh…

• DavidArchiefan

DemiandMileyPones said:
    peacelovehearts

I bet you got hot while looking at RDJ.

Omg. That two girls and a guy sex scene got blocked on YT. So sad. D:
    —————
    I kinda sorta went into a minor cardiac arrest yesterday during Due Date with him in his sexy ass glasses. & Yes, it’s quite unfortunate that my dilf’s epic sex scene got deleted. I’m about to protest. -___-

• sophieee

myfactoryanimal? said:
    show me your genitals.

sorry last time i showed someones genitals here my comment got deleted.

DemiandMileyPones said:

DAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______

Where have you been bb? I’ve missed you soo much!

How are you? :DD
    ______________
    i missed you tooooo!!!!!!!!! well, idk. i kinda got tired of the immature people, you know :\ i see you got your old username back! :D

im good! just bored, this is the worst weekend ever haha. how about you?!!?

• sophieee

cause there’s a fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile called selena.

i’m like 1/6 puerto rican :/

• DemiandMileyPones

Omg, you are such a creep. Where do you come up with these kind of things??

_____

I have a wild imagination.

AAC said:
    show me your genitals.
    ___

No thanks.

you sick bastard.

myfactoryanimal? said:
    show me your genitals.

sorry last time i showed someones genitals here my comment got deleted.
    Oceanup just deletes all of my links towards chewbacca sex scenes :/

• TraceSTAN

sorry last time i showed someones genitals here my comment got deleted.

ah, good times.

• Ginger

——————
    You are seriously fucked up in the head. I don’t know if you’re too STUPID to realize this, but not all 18 year olds do crazy things and drink beer and go to clubs. Selena is just not into that stuff. And for your information, she’s not trying to be “perfect”, she’s just being the best person she CAN be. You are so fucking dumb, wow.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gracious woman.

• livelifelovewhatever

i think people just want her to be like miley and go crazy but she is not like her at all

J

amp
    jamp > damp

sophieee said:
    cause there’s a fat, hairy, puerto rican pedofile called selena.

i’m like 1/6 puerto rican :/

OMG REALLLY?!!!!…..cool. he’s your uncle.

peacelovehearts said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:
    show me your genitals.

sorry last time i showed someones genitals here my comment got deleted.
    Oceanup just deletes all of my links towards chewbacca sex scenes :/

mmmmm.

• xoxokatie8

Omg, you are such a creep. Where do you come up with these kind of things??

_____

I have a wild imagination.

Yes, I have noticed. It’s amusing. A+

• sophieee

Oceanup just deletes all of my links towards chewbacca sex scenes :/
    OU must have confused Ashley Greene with Chewbacca…
    always happens.
    their like twins….

• StarLightSTARbright

has anyone seen due date? was it good?
    im going to hopefully go see it next weekend

_____

We need to do something about this..

I reblogged a gif of Robert tongue kissing in the sex scene and I was like.. OMFG RDJ. Then I went on YT too watch it but it was blocked i was like… kidding me?
    I’m about to cut a bitch.

• myfactoryanimal?

working hard or never working ey mac.

• realistgangsta

Nov 6, 2010 @ 08:58 pm
    angie2much preach it sista

• sophieee

OMG REALLLY?!!!!…..cool. he’s your uncle.

coral.

Yes, I have noticed. It’s amusing. A+

______

EEP.

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    has anyone seen due date? was it good?
    im going to hopefully go see it next weekend
    YES! OMFG BEST MOVIE EVER!
    I spit my drink out everywhere during the masturbation scene & i don’t think the lady next to me liked that too much xD

• myfactoryanimal?

the word “bushbabies” is ironik when your giving birth.

StarLightSTARBright

Yeah. OU is the same. It’s just dead since everyone goes to school and stuff.

And this weekend sucks for me too. It’s a drag. WAH. Ahaha.
    You thinking of staying here again, like old times? :D

DemiandMileyPones said:

_____

We need to do something about this..

I’m about to cut a bitch.
    IKR? That scene was more legit than most porn nowadays.. rofl

DemiandMileyPones said:

_____

We need to do something about this..

I’m about to cut a bitch.
    IKR? That scene was more legit than most p,orn nowadays.. rofl

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.
    ________
    california is amazing ;)

tuuuurtle LIP.

IKR? That scene was more legit than most p,orn nowadays.. rofl

Preach.

And you said there was a masturbation scene?

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    has anyone seen due date? was it good?
    im going to hopefully go see it next weekend
    YES! OMFG BEST MOVIE EVER!
    ______________
    lol i shouldve asked you first :D
    masturbation scene? oh. no wonder its rated r haha. whats your favorite part?

DemiandMileyPones said:
    IKR? That scene was more legit than most p,orn nowadays.. rofl

Preach.

And you said there was a masturbation scene?
    It didn’t show anything.. rofl
    Zach Galififjdksaljf just had an urge
    Oh, & his dog does too! xD

StarLightSTARbright said:
    has anyone seen due date? was it good?
    im going to hopefully go see it next weekend
    YES! OMFG BEST MOVIE EVER!
    ______________
    lol i shouldve asked you first :D
    masturbation scene? oh. no wonder its rated r haha. whats your favorite part?
    —————–
    Everything. Seriously.
    It’s so legit, i really couldn’t pick just one scene. xD

It didn’t show anything.. rofl
    Zach Galififjdksaljf just had an urge
    Oh, & his dog does too! xD

_____

Awwh man. I thought you meant RDJ was masturbating I was about to say…

• mileyistheboss

heartinvasion? said:

I think selena is fake rofl are you mad?

• idkMyBFFjill

So i’m getting the vibe that i should go see due date…

• ttamb

I love selena and demi..
    Last paragraph was sweet

dkMyBFFjill said:
    So i’m getting the vibe that i should go see due date…
    YES! :D

• idkMyBFFjill

omfg, daylight savings just saved my life

• idkMyBFFjill

peacelovehearts said:

dkMyBFFjill said:
    So i’m getting the vibe that i should go see due date…
    YES! :D
    ==========
    Obviously. It just became a higher priority than Life As we know it, You again, and Paranormal activity 2.

DemiandMileyPones said:

StarLightSTARBright

Yeah. OU is the same. It’s just dead since everyone goes to school and stuff.

And this weekend sucks for me too. It’s a drag. WAH. Ahaha.
    You thinking of staying here again, like old times? :D
    ________________
    yeah, where they should be :p lol just kidding

oh gosh ia! im so glad i only have to go to school for three days then its the weekend again! haha

hmmm maybe!! :p

• TraceSTAN

ttamb said:

I love selena and demi..
    Last paragraph was sweet

Did I misread the article, I thought that was from the Fake statement she never released?

New York is starting to bore me D;
    ____

omg, WHY. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK.
    ________
    california is amazing ;)

OMGGG YES.
    I want to go to cali SO FREAKING BAD!
    The shopping would be amazing ;O

• heartinvasion?

I didn’t know due date came out already. But I idk, I have my doubts seeing it :/

• angie2much

realistgangsta said:

If they talk shit about Miley, you can’t stop them.
    ===
    LOL! Tell me about it. I hate people who think it’s okay to talk crap about a celeb they dislike. But when somebody bags one their idol, they’re instantly labeled a “JEALOUS HATER”. Let’s be honest here, we all have celebs who we like and don’t like. Celebs can’t please everybody. It’s like my parents used to tell me-“Opinions are like noses. Everybody has one” and we’re all entitled to them. But some people should learn how to keep unwanted opinions to themselves. I also can’t seem to understand the people who claim that they can’t stand a certain celebrity, then spend all their time reading about them on blogs and trashing them, watching their videos on youtube , and some even go above and beyond and make hate fan sites for them. I mean, if u hate a person, why spend so much time on them?

mileyistheboss said:

heartinvasion? said:

I think selena is fake rofl are you mad?
    ______________
    and how is that?

Doubts seeing it?
    What? Why?
    It’s like a revised Hangover. Legit.

• luvcookies97

Like Johnny said in The Outsiders “Stay golden, Selena, stay golden”
    I dislike how people call her fake. She is the sweetest and down to earth girl in Disney. Right now everyone is just waiting for her to crumble, since Demi and Miley have already cracked under the pressure of being a teen star. However, I believe that Selena won’t crack, she is grounded with caring parents and friends. Even if she does crack, I’m sure she would get help asap.

• Phoebe

@luvcookies97 Miley and Demi haven’t cracked, Demi is going through a rough time but she’ll come out of it stronger. Miley never cracked she’s just GROWING UP! IDC if you worship Selena just don’t tear others down to prove how perfect she is…( in your opinion…)

mileyistheboss said:

heartinvasion? said:

I think selena is fake rofl are you mad?
    ______________
    and how is that?

I’m mad that thing even replied to me xD

Doubts seeing it?
    What? Why?
    It’s like a revised Hangover. Legit.

It seemed funny in some parts of the trailer and then other parts…eh.
    I probably will see it since you guys say it’s hilarious.
    And believe it or not, I have never seen the Hangover either :O

• peacelovehearts

Fake? Rofl, how the hell is selena fake?
    She’s not gonna go out & release a sex tape.
    She’s naturally boring, it’s not an act.. xD

• MeenuD

ROFL.

• colorfulx

Just finished watching Karate Kid. Jade Smith is such a cutie pie :)

colorfulx said:
    Just finished watching Karate Kid. Jade Smith is such a cutie pie :)
    His brother is hot.

• heartinvasion?

Fake? Rofl, how the hell is selena fake?
    She’s not gonna go out & release a sex tape.
    She’s naturally boring, it’s not an act.. xD

Let me guess, it CUMS naturally?

• MeenuD

On Facebook I posted I wanted to see Due Date again and this bitch comments.

“Dude, that movie was crap. Are you kidding?”

And I was like. Hoe you have no sense of humor.

peacelovehearts said:

StarLightSTARbright said:
    has anyone seen due date? was it good?
    im going to hopefully go see it next weekend
    YES! OMFG BEST MOVIE EVER!
    ______________
    lol i shouldve asked you first :D
    masturbation scene? oh. no wonder its rated r haha. whats your favorite part?
    —————–
    Everything. Seriously.
    It’s so legit, i really couldn’t pick just one scene. xD
    _______________
    hahaha awwww im really excited to see it!

heartinvasion? said:
    Fake? Rofl, how the hell is selena fake?
    She’s not gonna go out & release a sex tape.
    She’s naturally boring, it’s not an act.. xD

Let me guess, it CUMS naturally?
    Ehh, she probably has to sip a few neurogasms..