Miley Cyrus European Music Awards 2010

miley-cyrus-emas-2010-18

• Nick?Miley

Gorgeous! I love her dress

• staygold

hate that dress, but her make up and hair look good(:

• natbourg14

This is a good picture. The best from her in a looooong time!

i dont like that dress

• tessa-skylar

words can’t describe how much i love that dress. it flatters her body shape because she isn’t a stick and it’s not all “prom”

• Taylor_Betts

Im not sure if I like the dress or not!?!?!

• peacelovehearts

That dress is just horrific.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is she wearing? Oh cyrus…

• Maryshaw09

I dont like it!!!

• realistgangsta

i like the dress she makes it looks cute

• idkMyBFFjill

lol, she’s posing like a barbie.

• peacelovehearts

Nick?Miley said:
    Gorgeous! I love her dress
    It looks like a fucking pilgrim.

That dress is HORRIBLE. D:

• xdolshhex

am i the only one who doesn’t like the dress?

• Chanells__Cool

Didn’t Dianne Kruger wear that dress to last years golden globes? And get worst dressed?

She still looked better than this trainwreck.

• DieMannschaft

That dress is ugly.
    But the hair & make-up is great.

And does anyone else think she looks like a barbiedoll in the first pic?
    With her arm and stuff,it’s kinda weird.

• SJG97

What happened to her body?I mean she is beautiful but,she used to have some curves.Now she’s just a stick.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    lol, she’s posing like a barbie.

ikr lol.

• Moonbeam

The lower part is ok, the upper part, meh. She looks like a servant. And I can see her tattoo.

• idkMyBFFjill

Oh wow, you really don’t get the full effect until you on the 4th photo

itsohsodemi

Today a Brazilian fan gave a piece of paper to Joe saying “Pray For Demi” onit & he told her that Demi will find out about it! -via @isasmp. 35 minutes ago via web Retweeted by JBTourUpdates and 57 others

JBTourUpdates

Nick is singing demi’s part of this is our song. 6 minutes ago via Echofon

im bored

____

wait, how can you see her body with that dress?

• JocelynGeee

i see a mole ,

Nevermind just her tattoo. >__<

• peacelovehearts

Chanells__Cool said:

She still looked better than this trainwreck.
    Dianne Kruger? No she wore a pink blow up suit last year… O_o

AlinePresident

@JBTourUpdates Joe sings in English. And Jullie sings in Portuguese. She actually has a music video of wouldn’t change a thing in portuguese 19 minutes ago via web in reply to JBTourUpdates Retweeted by JBTourUpdates and 4 others

bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.

*cough*with a high-pitched voice *cough*

nope.
    theres 3 episodes left.

:O AWESOME

• Tick Tok

it is better.and sureee.pick one of their crappy songs.

i picked one song that joe wrote

• BabyYoureAFirework

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing.

I ROFL’D

• Anonymous18

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JUSTIN AND JOBROS SERIOUSLY!!

TAKE ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. go on twitter for this shit!!

• LoveToLove

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing.

_________________

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA WOOOOOO MADE MY DAY

• BangThatDrum

what do you think of this?

Hmm I take that back LOL
    ____

they’re a little alike, but anything else.

you lost me.. LMAO

• RedRanger

I guess I’m the only one here who likes both Justin and The Jonases -sigh-
    _____
    I like both to I don’t get why fans can’t just get along most of it cones from the ‘JB’ initial problem JB stands for jonas bros!!!

im out.
    later…or not if these people are here.

• Anonymous25

At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing
    hahah u fail!!

• GoldenGal9311

I don’t understand the whole Jonas vs Justin thing. I bet most of Biebers fans used to be Jonas fans.

• suckit

i’m actully gonna watch shake it up tonight.

Tick Tok said:
    At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing.
    ===
    Naw, sweetie. That is the voice of a man, you, being a fan of justin, arent used to it. :)

suckit said:
    i’m actully gonna watch shake it up tonight.
    i forgot about that…
    ehh i might.

• suckit

that’s what i think too….

• skyebird

i can’t get over that dress. it looks too much like the dress in what a girl wants that amanda bynes fixes.

at 1:44. seriously.

im out.
    later…or not if these people are here.

well i guess you are never gonna come to oceanup then because im not leaving!!

• RedRanger

Someone change the subject LOL

MTE

• xdolshhex

what do you think of this?

Hmm I take that back LOL
    ____

they’re a little alike, but anything else.

you lost me.. LMAO

lol she’s deff adopted.

• suckit

i’m actully gonna watch shake it up tonight.
    i forgot about that…
    ehh i might.

well sinse disney is gonna suck ass in a couple months,i’m gonna try something new.

m
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    ====
    That is what sucks the most. Many of them were “Jonas fans” and then they insult them…Omg I sound like a stupid tween. XD

• BabyYoureAFirework

Today, I just had a phone interview with a college. The lady asked me to spell out my password to a site so she can access my test scores. The password was “dick.” FML

stupid fucker-_-

• Anonimuss

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    sophieee said:
    these beliebers aren’t even worth it.
    their probably 12 year olds thinking they have a chance to marry him and that he’s the most talented person ever.
    they’ll realize how stupid they where when they grow up. hopefully.
    ==============================

ORRRRRRRRR we could just…maybe be people in this amazing crazy world who…i dunno…just so happen to like pop/r&b.

-__-

• xCookieMuffin

Sadly, not every celebrities fans will get along with another celebrities fans.

I love Justin but Miley will always be HBIC. JS

I want demi to be sane already. D:

• sophieee

maybe i would like bieber a bit more if his fans weren’t so annoying and stupid.

• Anonymous18

the first sign of bieber fever you have a dream of him even though you arent a fan!! thats what happened to me!

• mimi

I like the dress, it’s cute, fun and age appropriate.
    And Bianca Brandolini wore it once as well

And red carpet fashion awards named Momsen the worts dress. And their pictures are better than the ones posted in oceanup.
    Miley always looks better than the runaway models and she puts it together much better. Miley can even model she looks hotter than the models themselves.

hes sexy!

AMEN!

• RedRanger

She’s so hot!!!!! I need a gf identical to Miley lol

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont understan why people like Justin that much…It is just…a 16 year old boy that looks very, very young.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE CAMILLA
    BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY
    ____

i don’t understand why you still using caps lock.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

hes sexy, talented and charming!

• teamnobody

BYE MY BIEBER ARMY SEE YOU TOMORROW TO TAKE OVER OCEANUP AGAIN BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:23 pm
    teamnobody said:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE CAMILLA
    BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY
    ====
    Oh God. You are stupid.

_____________

DUDE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO THAT IS WHAT HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

DONT LIKE IT LEAVE AND I LOVE SELENA! BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

Leave? bitch you leave. First come first serve. I couldn’t give two shits if you like Selena or Bieber.

oh lord,if OU becomes like twitter with all the bieber fans,i’m out-_-

• myfactoryanimal?

who cares if its a d&g dress.
    its still terrible.

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:24 pm

I want demi to be sane already. D:

i miss demi and i cant wait for her new album! XD

• Anonymous18

DUDE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO THAT IS WHAT HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt like him at all and had 3 dreams with him and i said in my dream “if i keep hanging out with justin i will get the fever” then 2 weeks later i became a fan!!

• LoveToLove

LUCKY I WANT TO SEE HIM HOW MUCH WERE THE TICKETS BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

_________

I won it on the radio :D

she looks plastic.
    ___

cause of the barbie pose?

yeah but she also looks like her plastic model doll thing…

E news said she was in Chicago and that she would be transferred to LA
    _______

• BabyYoureAFirework

Olive you and the little things you do ^-^

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE CAMILLA
    BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

• TraceSTAN

All these Bieber pics are giving me a headache, is that the first sign of Bieber fever.

hes sexy!

• BangThatDrum

Ah I know! Uft do you feel like a third wheel too on this post lmao we’re talking about miley while the others… eeh you know
    ____

ikr! we’re the ones actaully talking about the post, well.. miley.
    ____________

Hehe yes xD you seem cool =]

• suckit

Ugh, it is dark outside isn’t it? I HATE this! I need my light outside!

yeah,i think they changed the time.

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD

WTF?! O_o . Dammnn…I thought he was 18 o_o. He’s like a 33 year old pedophile that plays Miley’s older brother on HM. xD. I kid I kidd :p

THIS!

• BabyYoureAFirework

no seriously, u don’t know what happened?

no .. i found that on the website

____

ikr! we’re the ones actaully talking about the post, well.. miley.
    ____________

Hehe yes xD you seem cool =]

i AM cool, lol jk.
    you too! :D

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    trinitaa said:

Tick Tok said:

turn right you won’t be alone, see you at the finish line!
    ____________

LOVE that song <3

it’s one of my favorites from LVATT!
    __________

my faves from LVATT are Turn Right, Black Keys and World War III. do you like Black Keys?

• GoldenGal9311

suckit said:
    Ugh, it is dark outside isn’t it? I HATE this! I need my light outside!

yeah,i think they changed the time.
    ___________

I know, but at least we get one more hour of sleep.

• mileyistheboss

Anonymous25 said:
    at least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.
    at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing
    hahah u fail!!
    ================
    hahah she wins actually. Nick sounds like he’s takin’ a dump and Joe…he’s just off key 60% of the time. js. No hate, though. Their songwriting is nice. Singing? No.

“Nick sounds like he’s takin a dump” I’m fuckingg dead rofl

• BabyYoureAFirework

Hehe xD aaahh. I see I see…well, your story made my day, + I don’t even think I’ll ever forget this story ^-^

Aah yay :D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I am still in shock about Jason earles. I want his secret. He is ageless like spongebob

• xdolshhex

no seriously, u don’t know what happened?

no .. i found that on the website

oh.

• idkMyBFFjill

=======
    Anyone who says Bieber can’t sing is an idiot. Sure he’s fucking ridiculous, but boy can saaaaang

• ClaireMichelle

I actually love the dress on her. Apparently I am in the minority on this.

• See_the_beauty_in_yourself

interesting dress lol .
    still love her shes amazing

• angie2much

====================================

Personally, i think Bieber and Usher benefited JB. All their fake-ass tweenybop “fans” are gone. The TRUE ones remain and that’s what matters. Not how many records top the charts, or gigs they sell-out. TRUE music for and with TRUE fans.
    ===
    yeah, true. But the JB’s don’t have enough real fans to carry them along. The last really succesful album that they had was A Little Bit Longer. It sold 500,000 copies in it’s first week. Everything after than has been down hill for them. The Camp Rock 2 soundtrack, and Jonas LA soundtracks flopped down the charts, their show got canceled , their 3D Movie and Camp Rock Tour failed. I mean, let’s just confess it, the JB’s are has beens now.

• Anonimuss

Wow. Can’t believe I just stanned Justin fucking Bieber of all ppl….

Well, bye bitches.

• peacelovehearts

memiftw said:
    She looks freaking amazing. To people thinking its ugly, you are obviously blind. Away from the subject, I just watched the Hannah Montana Ending and I cried my eyes out. Ahh!
    1). It’s not the finale. It goes on through January.
    2). That is the ugliest effin dress i’ve seen in my life.

• suckit

Ugh, it is dark outside isn’t it? I HATE this! I need my light outside!

yeah,i think they changed the time.
    ___________

I know, but at least we get one more hour of sleep.

yeah,but it’s darker D:

I cant believe he is 33!!! D: XDDDDDDD

Spongebob is 21 xD

• BangThatDrum

ikr! we’re the ones actaully talking about the post, well.. miley.
    ____________

Hehe yes xD you seem cool =]

i AM cool, lol jk.
    you too! :D
    __________

Thanks hehe :] ;) where are you from?

• kass

BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!

• suckit

Wow. Can’t believe I just stanned Justin fucking Bieber off all ppl….

Well, bye bitches.

you won’t be missed

• Gearsarealwaysturning

if you are like…16, Jason could be your father. Think about it.

• GoldenGal9311

Nick has a different voice, but you can’t say that he can’t sing:

I cant believe he is 33!!! D: XDDDDDDD

and he has kissed girls on the show…? o.o

Spongebob is 21 xD
    ^ nvm. I may be wrong. :/

• EverythingYoureNot

WTF is she wearing i really dont think this girl owns a mirror

• GoldenGal9311

suckit said:
    Ugh, it is dark outside isn’t it? I HATE this! I need my light outside!

yeah,i think they changed the time.
    ___________

I know, but at least we get one more hour of sleep.

yeah,but it’s darker D:
    _______

I know, ugh so depressing.

spongbob is 10

xCookieMuffin said:

Spongebob is 21 xD
    ===
    How do you know that? I read his creator said he was ageless.

Aah yay :D

xD

• milenator

She looks cute LOVE IT :D

• BabyYoureAFirework

Spongebob is 21 O_O? i thought he was 7…but now that i think about it he has a job and trying to get his license. omfg i’m stupid

i loved it!

• areyouonDOPE…

still here ?

don’t know why I feel the need to see a Tom and Jerry episode O.o

• andrewpeter05

ehh not feelin the dress. her bindis gone.

• GoldenGal9311

Speaking of Nick, I think I’m about to listen to his album.

LMAO AT EVERYONE BASHING A D&G DRESS

LMAO at people who like the dress only cause it’s an expensive brand.
    Who cares if it’s D&G? If it doesn’t look good it just doesn’t look good..no matter the brand.

amen.

• idkMyBFFjill

i love how like half of nick’s album is dedicated to miley and she probably doesn’t even know it exists.

• areyouonDOPE…

LMAO AT EVERYONE BASHING A D&G DRESS

LMAO at people who like the dress only cause it’s an expensive brand.
    True that.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Nick has a different voice, but you can’t say that he can’t sing:

i like nick’s voice, it’s unique and he’s pretty good live. from the videos i’ve seen from this tour.

yeah,but it’s darker D:
    _______

I know, ugh so depressing.

very:(

Spongebob is 21 xD
    ===
    How do you know that? I read his creator said he was ageless.

HIS CREATOR IS WRONG.
    Hehe. I kidd. I’m not legit sure tbh :/

• xdolshhex

ikr! we’re the ones actaully talking about the post, well.. miley.
    ____________

Hehe yes xD you seem cool =]

i AM cool, lol jk.
    you too! :D
    __________

Thanks hehe :] ;) where are you from?

argentina & u?

• angie2much

teamnobody said:

OMG I HEARD JUSTIN WANTS TO CUT HIS HAIR AFTER HIS TOUR BUT HIS MAANAGMENT WONT LET HIM I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM !!!!!! BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

==
    LMAO, Bieber won’t be around long once Willow Smith blows up

• suckit

he’s 21?? O_O holy turkey!

it is? lol.

• ForeverandAlwayss

heyy. (:

• angie2much

Anonimuss said:

I dont get why ppl think Justin talentless. He plays 4 instruments, sings, dances, writes his own songs etc. WTF is you guys problem? I don’t see anything wrong with liking/ supporting Justin. js.
    ==
    LOL! Have u herd this kid live? That should explain all.

• VIVA glam

hate the wedding cake dress but atleast it’s not skimpy…

• xCookieMuffin

LOL. I’m not 100% sure. He’s been employee of the month a bunch of times (like 300 :/) but yeahh. If he did have a age, he’d be around his early or mid 20’s? :P. And no your not xD. I use to think he was like, 10.

• xCookieMuffin

he’s 21?? O_O holy turkey!

I don’t even know how old he is…I’m not exactly sure if he’s 21, but if he had an age he’d probably be in his early to mid 20’s? Hmm. ;P

• Anonymous18

angie2much STFU people have stopped talking about him. stop trying to bring the subject up again

• trinitaa

so… this is a Miley post.. and people talked about Bieber, then they started talking about Jonas vs Bieber, then about Jason Earles and now Sponge Bob

• BabyYoureAFirework

lmfao. i don’t really even watch spongebob anyway xD but i guess he could be whatever age you want him to be :P

• Tick Tok

miley has been looking weird lately

• MileyIsSoSmiley

I think he has some type of disorder that makes him look young. idk let me see if its true

• ForeverandAlwayss

not a fan of the dress, but she still looks pretty.

• taylorllama

ew

then teletubbies..

• Anonymous18

i liked when spongebob said people order out patties

• BangThatDrum

Thanks hehe :] ;) where are you from?

argentina & u?

Belgium :)

• Moonbeam

There are 5 more episodes.

• marinawashiski

She looks gorgeous *-*

• picstoburn

very bored

I miss watching the show Arthur o_o

• Tick Tok

the long and winding road that leads to your door will never dissapear

• trinitaa

tomorrow’s monday… and it’s going to rain and i have to do my project for lenguage, it is going to be an even worst monday than the last one ._.

Nov 7, 2010 @ 04:16 pm
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

That sucks D:

i hate mondays

• picstoburn

Nov 7, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

I miss watching the show Arthur o_o

lol i still watch it sometimes.

Johnny Depp is still sexy

tomorrow i have classes

i hate mondays
    ________

you’re not the only one..

• xCookieMuffin

I think he’s older but he just acts like a kid and doesn’t wanna grow up

i hate mondays

me too

• Anonymous18

you’re not the only one..

i hate sun-thurs i love friday and sat

i love thursdays and fridays

Anonymous18 said:

you’re not the only one..

i hate every day

why?

why?

oops except the friday and sat. because school

wikipedia:

Jason stars in the upcoming Disney XD Original Series Kickin’ It, set to make its debut in early 2011.

he is 33 & still doing disney?
    oh man.

i love thursdays and fridays
    __________

fridays and saturdays are the best, i like thursdays but they always seem too long for me because i’m all day thinking “tomorrow’s friday, tomorrow’s friday, tomorrow’s friday..” :P

• xCookieMuffin

he is 33 & still doing disney?
    oh man.

ikr? *Shakes head.*

• picstoburn

he is 33 & still doing disney?
    oh man.

lmao i feel bad.

why?

oops except the friday and sat. because school
    ________

lol, same here, but i don’t hate everyday, i just hate mondays and tuesdays, wednesdays thursdays and sundays aren’t that bad

• xdolshhex

jason earles has kallmann syndrome, that’s why he looks so young.

• areyouonDOPE…

UGLYYYY (the dress)

Jason Earles is lucky…
    i wish i looked 17 forever…

• areyouonDOPE…

Jason Earles is lucky…
    i wish i looked 17 forever…
    I know right

• jerseygirl

Aaah – suck it haters. She looks fabulous.

• marinawashiski

He’s not lucky, have a look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallmann_syndrome

right, but wtf:

Males present with delayed puberty and may have micropenis (although congenital micropenis is not present in most male KS cases).

• memiftw

There are 5 more episodes.

I was talking about the episode; the ending to that episode. ._.

• angie2much

==
    and if I don’t, what da fuck will u do about it?

• angie2much

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    m
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    ====
    _________

Ikr. It’s like, have a mind of your own. You can like both. The same thing happened with Britney and Christina fans back in the day. I just don’t understand why they have to pick sides.
    ===
    I dislike justins fans more than I dislike him. I actually dont mind him, but his fans are [sometimes] stupid as hell.
    ===
    If Bieber weren’t here, the Jo Bros would still be selling over 100,000 units the first week of sales. But I don’t blame Biebs, I blame Usher for bringing his disgusting but to the US to begin with. Among all the talented under discovered kids on youtube, Bieber is the best Usher could find? LOL! So sad, and kids like Christina Grimes and Esmee Denters deserve all what he is getting.

• angie2much

xdolshhex said:

wikipedia:

he is 33 & still doing disney?
    oh man.

Billy Ray is 48

i like selena gomez

• suckit

BabyYoureAFirework and lovetolove thank you:)

It’s only 5:53 but because it’s so dark outside i think it’s 8 :(

____

lmao. what happened then?

• xCookieMuffin

Actually, that is true. Alot of Jonas fans have turned into Bieber’s fans.

• BangThatDrum

they’re a little alike, but anything else.

you lost me.. LMAO

lol she’s deff adopted.

• PinkRose

I actually really like the dress. It’s cute :)

• Tick Tok

frank sinatra had the voice of a man

• BabyYoureAFirework

BabyYoureAFirework and lovetolove thank you:)

You’re welcome but what did I do xD?

LMAO. What happend next? xD

• _Tiger_

Well thats enough of OU for the next 2 months. Bye.

• Tick Tok

i love justin and i like some jonas songs.

Tick Tok said:

i love justin and i like some jonas songs.

me 2

LMAO. What happend next? xD

Err, well I was just on fmylife.com so idk O_O

• Tick Tok

turn right you won’t be alone, see you at the finish line!

• GoldenGal9311

• RedRanger

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:
    It’s only 5:53 but because it’s so dark outside i think it’s 8 :(
    it’s Midnight wHere I live and I have school tmoz xD

• Anonymous18

well this thing died quickly

• memiftw

• xdolshhex

they’re a little alike, but anything else.

you lost me.. LMAO

lol she’s deff adopted.

____

ikr! we’re the ones actaully talking about the post, well.. miley.

Tick Tok said:

turn right you won’t be alone, see you at the finish line!
    ____________

LOVE that song <3

i dont hate the jobros

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD

• suckit

BabyYoureAFirework and lovetolove thank you:)

You’re welcome but what did I do xD?

you’re sane,darling.you’re sane:)

• Anonimuss

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    Anonymous25 said:
    At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing
    hahah u fail!!
    ================

i dont hate the jobros

me either

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD

really???

• BabyYoureAFirework

Well I guess Bieber fans know how to make everyone leave ..

you’re sane,darling.you’re sane:)

Ahh xD well thanks ^-^

• mileyistheboss

Justin performs better than jonas and sings better live.

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD
    _________

I find out that like 1 month ago and I was like ‘REALLY?!?!’

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    trinitaa said:

Tick Tok said:

turn right you won’t be alone, see you at the finish line!
    ____________

LOVE that song <3

it’s one of my favorites from LVATT!

• suckit

“opinions” are is another word for “hate”.

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD
    _____

lol i bet every woman envies him.

• mimi

GoldenGal9311 said:
    ====

===
    I don’t blame bieber If miley could survived all this girl that even jb helped get notice when they went against miley for no reason and even try to bring her down by bringing selena and demi up am sure if they have miley balls they can survive they just need to step it up like miley did they need to be fierless like miley and try to stay on top like she did! if she did it why can’t they?

jason earles is 33. WHAT. THE.FUCK. he looks like a 18 year old guy xD

I used to think he was hot…until I found that out o_o

• nickjjismyhusband

THATS THE UGLIEST DRESS IV EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE o.0

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    m
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    ====

• Anonymous18

you guys need to stop hating one 1 person so much. like an intense hatred. its okay to not like them but hate is too much

you’re sane,darling.you’re sane:)

Ahh xD well thanks ^-^

^_^ anytime:)

• GoldenGal9311

Ugh, it is dark outside isn’t it? I HATE this! I need my light outside!

LMAO. What happend next? xD

Err, well I was just on fmylife.com so idk O_O

• MrsJimHalpert

These award shows are pointless. Her dress is too long.

• Anonymous18

a persons fans shouldnt determine who you like or hate

LMAO. What happend next? xD

Err, well I was just on fmylife.com so idk O_O
    ____

no seriously, u don’t know what happened?

• Anonimuss

====================================

I used to think he was hot…until I found that out o_o

“hot”?? O_O

Oh hell naw…

• JocelynGeee

Worst Dress Ever.

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

Is that what they called groupies back in the day?

• idkMyBFFjill

Her best outfit in a looong time

don’t understand why you still using caps lock

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IT IS SHOWING UP LIKE THAT!

HBIC said:

LMAO AT EVERYONE BASHING A D&G DRESS

LMAO at people who like the dress only cause it’s an expensive brand.
    ______________
    Come again O_O I really like this dress ok :/ I have since the moment I saw it.

• livelifelovewhatever

i’m second again! she looks nice

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:24 pm

______

most of them aren’t like that, only my sister is an annoying and stupid bieber fan

• SJG97

Ew.That dress is seriously nasty.

cute dress :)

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

really? O.O

• teamnobody

I WOULD LIKE IT BETTR IF IT DIDNT HAVE A BOW BUT SHE STILL MAKES AN UGLY DRESS LOOK OK

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dislike bieber because I cant see myself saying “I am a belieber”. I just find all of his fans Stupid as fuck and very annoying too.

• HBIC

LMAO AT EVERYONE BASHING A D&G DRESS

LMAO at people who like the dress only cause it’s an expensive brand.

LMAO AT EVERYONE BASHING A D&G DRESS

AT LEAST SHE IS COVERED LOL

• suckit

i swear,bieber fans are dumb as fuck (some of em)

• Entertainmentlove

looks like cake/ she should have not wasted her time going the show was boring

xdolshhex said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

really? O.O

YUP check it out

______

no most of them are like that.
    there’s only really few sane ones…

oh lord,if OU becomes like twitter with all the bieber fans,i’m out-_-

ikr? Oceanup is much more peaceful without Bieber teenies going insane.

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:27 pm
    suckit said:

i swear,bieber fans are dumb as fuck (some of em)

oh hell naw

TraceSTAN said:

BangThatDrum said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

Is that what they called groupies back in the day?
    ___________

• Anonymous25

someday beliebers will take over the world.. bieber fever is contagious.. it’s scary O.o
    bahahah and go faster than a bullet

don’t understand why you still using caps lock

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IT IS SHOWING UP LIKE THAT!
    ____

lol. everytime u write, a voice shows up in my head… screaming.

• MeenuD

xdolshhex said:

Seriously, what the hell is she wearing?

i know but.. D&G.
    D&G USUALLY HAS LEGIT CLOTHING. I’M NOT FEELING THIS DRESS AT ALL.

• suckit

swear,bieber fans are dumb as fuck (some of em)

oh hell naw

see,that’s why i said “some of me”

• sophieee

ehh miley’s mom isn’t or wasn’t that pretty…

• Tick Tok

#favoritejbmoment when justin sold more albums in a week than the Jonas Brothers did in a year.

I used to hate Justin … I guess somethings change o_o

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Honestly if more of those dumb ass beliebers come over to oceanup. I’m reporting all of their little asses. -_-
    Play with it Beliebers, play with it.

• Anonimuss

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:27 pm
    ______

no most of them are like that.
    there’s only really few sane ones…
    ====================================

LOL. It’s true…

• Tick Tok

see,that’s why i said “some of me”

what????

• RedRanger

I’m guessing you are like 10yrs old?-__-

______

no most of them are like that.
    there’s only really few sane ones…
    _______

well, the ones I know aren’t like that

im 18 and i love justin

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Honestly if more of those beliebers come over to oceanup. I’m reporting all of their little asses.
    Play with it Beliebers, play with it.

reporting someone just because they like justin? thats stupid!! WE CAN LIKE WHOEVER WE WANT TO!

• TraceSTAN

BangThatDrum said:

TraceSTAN said:

BangThatDrum said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

Is that what they called groupies back in the day?
    ___________
    First runner up in the Miss Tri-State Modeling Competition, i stand corrected.

xdolshhex said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

really? O.O

YUP check it out
    ____

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

• LoveToLove

Play with it Beliebers, play with it.

_____________
    lmao

• mileyistheboss

Don’t liket he dress but her hair and make up are fab

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

#favoritejbmoment when Justin sang with Paul Mccartney and Stevie Wonder….oh shit…my bad. :/

• suckit

see,that’s why i said “some of me”

what????

i wasn’t calling you stupid,just some of the immature ones-_-

sophieee said:

ehh miley’s mom isn’t or wasn’t that pretty…

Now don’t be mean about the moms O_o

• LoveToLove

justin is the homo, he has a nail polish line” .. brb, imma go put a leotard & some heels on so i can dance to single ladies. im Joe btw.

• Moonbeam

Tick Tok said:

it’s not the jonas brothers fault there are so many stupid teennies…

SUCKIT

Please, go back to watching you Bieber vids and stop trying to start shit.

• mileyluver15

it is just me or has she gotten skinnier?

IA. Some Bieber fans scare me O_O

xdolshhex said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

really? O.O

YUP check it out
    ____

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    ===
    Guess what? nobody gives a fuck, actually while writing this I was thinking “how can I give less fuck?” :) Bieber sucks.

• Anonymous25

this is not Twitter sweetie..

____

seriously stop doing these comparations.

• sophieee

ehh miley’s mom isn’t or wasn’t that pretty…

Now don’t be mean about the moms O_o

it’s only the truth…
    she’s only skinny….
    her face is kinda scary.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Nope reporting you for acting like dumb ass Justin stans who are trying to over run oceanup with your little Bieber idiots. -_-

• suckit

ikr? Oceanup is much more peaceful without Bieber teenies going insane.

exactly.they need to learn that OU is a bieber dislike group.-_-

• Anonymous18

EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING AND JUST LISTEN TO THIS!!!

• BangThatDrum

Is that what they called groupies back in the day?
    ___________
    First runner up in the Miss Tri-State Modeling Competition, i stand corrected.
    xD

No one gives a shit.

• Tick Tok

Play with it Beliebers, play with it.

• Anonymous18

we arent trying to overrun oceanup. some people decided to get justin icons is that so bad???

• sophieee

Leticia sounds like a ghetto name lol

hate that moment ._.
    I like Justin but the Jonas Brothers will always be my favorites

xdolshhex said:

SOOOOOOO does any of you know Miley’s mom used to be a model? Eh? ^^

really? O.O

YUP check it out
    ____

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD
    ____

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

• suckit

the only bieber fan i was talking about was,teamnobody and Anonymous18 ,the rest are sane.

I swear, if the Justin teenies keep this up… -_-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I’m pretty sure everyone hates/doesn’t give a fuck about Bieber on oceanup, so go on with that shit. Go on. -_-

• myfactoryanimal?

how do you report people. imma do it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING AND JUST LISTEN TO THIS!!!

._.

sophieee said:

ehh miley’s mom isn’t or wasn’t that pretty…

Now don’t be mean about the moms O_o

it’s only the truth…
    she’s only skinny….
    her face is kinda scary.
    _______

Still… mean xD you shouldn’t hate people’s face. Everyon’s beautiful in their own way.

• TraceSTAN

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

I always thought they looked exactly alike.

xCookieMuffin <3333

______

yes, some people could die becuase of seeing to much of his cuteness :P

• Anonymous18

this is even dumber than getting banned for saying “poop” PEOPLE CANT HELP WHAT THEY LIKE

• BangThatDrum

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD
    ____

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

LOL true! Hmmm what happened 18 years ago lol

• MeenuD

Let’s not make OU Twitter 2.0. Okay?

i like nick jonas too

• xCookieMuffin

One Justin teenie said that…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I want the old oceanup back.

• RedRanger

Does Justin bieber write his songs? Jw

• Hilary

GORGEOUS <3

• trinitaa

her hair and make up look great

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she looks like my courtain.

• ilogejonas

Ew…….

• picstoburn

makeup and hair flawless.

• SimplyCT

i don’t really like the dress, but she looks pretty. :)

she looks gorgoeus!

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

im bored
    _____

me too

trinitaa said:

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

im bored
    _____

me too

the anons need to comeback

• Chanells__Cool

Nevermind. Her dress reminds me of this one. Oscars, not Golden Globes.

• mimi

Nevermind. Her dress reminds me of this one. Oscars, not Golden Globes.

that looks nothing alike specially on the bottom. the dress is beautiful compare to the dressing you are talking about. miley dress is beautiful.

• ellelovesjonas

Love her dress and her hair like that <3

joe and julie singing WCAT

• Anonymous18

One justin teenie said that…

she was joking DUHHH

• mimi

Miley looks gorgeous. I love how she is always different and she look amazing in that dress that dress is beautiful.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I always thought they looked exactly alike.

Same here o.o

• lexterdexter

i don’t like it, i don’t hate it. not her best choice, but definitely not her worst.

trinitaa said:

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

im bored
    _____

me too

the anons need to comeback
    _____

yes. their coments were the best comments

• peacelovehearts

mimi said:
    Beautiful is quite an exaggeration…..

• JocelynGeee

joe and julie singing WCAT

________

The comments on that picture are hilarious.

• JocelynGeee

Did everyone get a time change ?

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks good not a fan of a dress though

• SJG97

____

wait, how can you see her body with that dress?

Lol,true.But I was looking at this picture http://mileysource.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1437&pos=45 and she looked so tiny.

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:38 pm
    LoveToLove said:

she looks gorgoeus

YOUR ICON MADE ME LAUGH

• xdolshhex

Nevermind. Her dress reminds me of this one. Oscars, not Golden Globes.

____

this actually reminds me of another dress miley wore.

• FrancyJonasGomez

The dress is ugly… But the girl can pull it off, she looks gorgeous <3

• Nick?Miley

The dress is Dolce & Gabbana. I love her dress

YOUR ICON MADE ME LAUGH

hahaha good:)

he’s so cute ain’t he?

• LucyWhite

Not feeling it. Still looks hotter than I ever could though :P

• trinitaa

what categories did Justin win?

• LoveToLove

what categories did Justin win?

_______

best male artist and I don’t remember the other one

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    LoveToLove said:

what categories did Justin win

BEST PUSH ACT AND BEST MALE !!!!!! BIEBER FTW

• TraceSTAN

I don’t mind the hair, makeup or the dress, but there is only so much you can do to pretty up an unattractive girl.

• xdolshhex

what categories did Justin win?
    ____

best push act & best male artist.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Beautiful from the shoulders up. The dress is just not working for me

• trinitaa

LoveToLove & teamnobody, thanks :)

LoveToLove said:

YOUR ICON MADE ME LAUGH

hahaha good:)

he’s so cute ain’t he?

HAHA YEA NOW THERS 4 BIEBER FANS WERE FORMING AN ARMY !!!! BIEBER FTW

Wtf is a push act?

xdolshhex said:

what categories did Justin win?
    ____

best push act & best male artist.

thanks =)

BEST PUSH ACT AND BEST MALE !!!!!! BIEBER FTW

_____________

HECK YEAH!

HAHA YEA NOW THERS 4 BIEBER FANS WERE FORMING AN ARMY !!!! BIEBER FTW

Gotta love Justin ^-^<3

what’s “FTW”?

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:35 pm

nick is talented

Does Justin bieber write his songs? Jw

Co-writes

• suckit

Let’s not make OU Twitter 2.0. Okay?

hell nah.i’ll shoot all yo asses before i let that happen

• sophieee

OU was so much better without the beliebers…

RedRanger said:

Does Justin bieber write his songs? Jw

he plays more instruments than joe jonas

• TraceSTAN

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:35 pm

nick is talented

Joe is the Hendrix of tambourine. He has talent.

xCookieMuffin <3333

Suckit <3333

nick is talented
    he is.
    but Bieber….ehh not much.

• xdolshhex

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD
    ____

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

LOL true! Hmmm what happened 18 years ago lol

LOL! hmmm.

• Tick Tok

Joe is the Hendrix of tambourine. He has talent.

lmao!

• BabyYoureAFirework

I like Joe’s voice more than Nick’s ..

• RedRanger

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    sophieee said:
    Either way jonas brothers are 1000000000000000000000x more talented than Bieber..

he plays more instruments than joe jonas

Joe plays the piano, guitar, tambourine, and bit of drums….

Does Justin bieber write his songs? Jw

he plays more instruments than joe jonas

^_v_<_>_>_<>_v_^

he is.
    but Bieber….ehh not much.

justin plays more instruments than joe

_____________

LMAO YOU GOT BANNED FOR SAYING POOP?

xdolshhex said:

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD
    ____

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

LOL true! Hmmm what happened 18 years ago lol

LOL! hmmm.

HOLLY :O She’s adopted! LOL xD

• Tick Tok

Joe plays the piano, guitar, tambourine, and bit of drums….

he sucks at piano, guitae and drums

• MeenuD

sophieee said:

OU was so much better without the beliebers…
    Tru dat.

• Anonymous18

LMAO YOU GOT BANNED FOR SAYING POOP?

yes!! this girl reported me and someone else because we said POOP!!

• RedRanger

he plays more instruments than joe jonas
    which ones?

• Tick Tok

LMAO YOU GOT BANNED FOR SAYING POOP?

i got banned for saying that picstoburn likes poop

• suckit

jonas brothers are a shit load more talented.not saying biebs isn’t, but i would rather listen to “love bug” over “baby” anyday

• xCookieMuffin

One justin teenie said that…

she was joking DUHHH

It’s kind of hard to tell if someone is joking when they say it in a certain way over the internet…
    but whatevs. As long as ya’ll ain’t serious it’s all good. Your one of the sane Justin teenies. If you can help bring some of the other teenies back to earth, that would be greatt.

• its me.

She looks gorgeous :) But I wish she would keep her hair like it was in the big bang music video, she looked amazing there!
    Love you miles!

• its me.

Love you miles!

sophieee said:

OU was so much better without the beliebers…

what are u talking about?? all the members with bieber icons have been here before. we just decided to get icons of justin at the same time

• its me.

Love you miles!

• LoveToLove

yes!! this girl reported me and someone else because we said POOP!!
    ___________

LMAO THAT’S RETARDED

he sucks at piano, guitae and drums

bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nobody took pics of the jonas brothers in the beaches of RIO? what is wroooooooong!!

• Anonymous18

cookiemuffin seriously?? you are just saying that to not be mean!! i am not sane!

• _Tiger_

Wow so many newbies on here.

I thought I was coming onto Oceanup where it was peaceful, but now … o_O

• _liesyoutold

Don’t like the dress.

bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.
    —————–

at least he can play the drums unlike joe

• sophieee

i know but before bieber became famous everything here was better.
    now all these beliebers are annoying, even if they were old users.

• Anonymous25

Does Justin bieber write his songs? Jw

he plays more instruments than joe jonas
    “baby baby baby ohhhhhh baby baby”…. wow amazing lyrics Bieber

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Ou was so much better when bieber wasnt famous. No pics of him or videos of his girly voice.

• _Tiger_

MeenuD said:
    sophieee said:

OU was so much better without the beliebers…
    Tru dat
    OU has always sucked. Well, ever since like a year ago.

• xCookieMuffin

OU was so much better without the beliebers…

I think she means the crazy Beliebers.

lol, espera un poco hasta qe a alguien se le ocurra subirlas a internet xd

bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.
    —————–

at least he can play the drums unlike joe
    At least he doesn’t sound like a chipmunk.

• Anonymous18

just shut up about justin!!!

xdolshhex said:

wow, she looks a lot like noah in that picture.

I first thought she was noah LOL xD
    ____

the curious thing is that miley doesn’t look like tish. wtf.

LOL true! Hmmm what happened 18 years ago lol

LOL! hmmm.

HOLLY :O She’s adopted! LOL xD
    ____

what do you think of this?

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.
    —————–

at least he can play the drums unlike joe
    ===
    At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

I guess I’m the only one here who likes both Justin and The Jonases -sigh-

• MeenuD

OU was much better with out the new users.

• Anonymous18

justin doesnt sound like a girl anymore!! have you seen the new ellen interview?? yeah a girl REALLY sounds like that

• suckit

i love OU because there are almost no beliebers

“baby baby baby ohhhhhh baby baby”…. wow amazing lyrics Bieber

better than this:

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

• GoldenGal9311

She looks pretty.

I guess I’m the only one here who likes both Justin and The Jonases -sigh-

I don’t mind Justin, but I like the Jonas Bros. Ahhh.

• Anonimuss

• Anonymous25

bitch please
    all justin does is say shawty and baby a lot in songs.
    —————–

at least he can play the drums unlike joe
    ===
    At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.
    and Joe looks like a HOT man too :)

better than this:

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

it is better.and sureee.pick one of their crappy songs.

• _Tiger_

GoldenGal9311 said:
    She looks pretty.
    GG! Someone who is actually sane on OU!
    How are you?

LOL! hmmm.

HOLLY :O She’s adopted! LOL xD
    ____

what do you think of this?

Hmm I take that back LOL

Anonimuss said:

i agree!!!

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    trinitaa said:

lol, espera un poco hasta qe a alguien se le ocurra subirlas a internet xd
    Si, pero se demoran mucho. Malditas! XD wn que hace frio u.u

____

this comment just make me lol, idk why.

• sophieee

OU has always sucked. Well, ever since like a year ago.
    justin bieber started getting big in november of last year…
    when One time came out….

BabyYoureAFirework said:

I guess I’m the only one here who likes both Justin and The Jonases -sigh-
    _____

I like the Jonas Brothers and Justin

on a less stupid topic,hannah montana is ending tonight:(((

• BabyYoureAFirework

I got that Bieber Fever and I’m a JoBro Hoe.

I like the Jonas Brothers and Justin

Win ^-^

• Anonymous25

I dont like him cause hes so egocentric who think hes better than the same MJ (RIP)

• xCookieMuffin

OU has always sucked. Well, ever since like a year ago.
    justin bieber started getting big in november of last year…
    when One time came out….

One time came out in like…summer of ’09.

pm
    MeenuD said:
    OU was much better with out the new users.
    ===
    that is stupid. Some new users are cool.

Justin and Jonas Brothers fight… People… GET OVER IT :/

LOL! hmmm.

HOLLY :O She’s adopted! LOL xD
    ____

what do you think of this?

Hmm I take that back LOL
    ____

they’re a little alike, but anything else.

BIEBERS ARMY!!!

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Wtf is a push act?

I HAVE NO IEA BUT IM JUST GLAD HE WON THAT CATEGORY TOO !!! BIEBER FTW

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:58 pm
    trinitaa said:

what’s “FTW

IT MEANS FOR THE WORLD LOL

what’s “FTW”?

Fuck the world.. :P
    nah it’s for the win

xdolshhex said:

what categories did Justin win?
    ____

best push act & best male artist.

thanks =)

;)

• LoveToLove

@babyyoureafirework I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR USERNAME!

BIEBERS ARMY!!!

YEA KNOW HE IS OFFICIALY THE HBBIC !!!!! BIEBER FTW

• BabyYoureAFirework

@babyyoureafirework I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR USERNAME!

Thanks ^-^ Yours is cute too <3

• mels

Did she perform CBT too?

• BabyYoureAFirework

LOL You called justin the head bitch in charge :’) ..

Best Male

Hurts
    Mike Posner

Thanks ^-^ Yours is cute too <3

THANKS LOVE :D

LOVING ALL THE BIEBER ICONS :D too bad mine doesnt have his face :(

BabyYoureAFirework said:

LOL You called justin the head bitch in charge :’) ..

WELL FOR HIM ITS HEAD BOY BITCH IN CHARGE LOL

BabyYoureAFirework said:

what’s “FTW”?

Fuck the world.. :P
    nah it’s for the win

lol, ok, thanks

BabyYoureAFirework said:

LOVING ALL THE BIEBER ICONS :D too bad mine doesnt have his face :(

LOLLLLLLLLLL YOURS IS BIEBER I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED LOL

• heartinvasion?

dress IS A MESS.

• Anonymous18

BabyYoureAFirework O_O i didnt even know that was him!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLL YOURS IS BIEBER I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED LOL

xD

• BabyYoureAFirework

BabyYoureAFirework O_O i didnt even know that was him!!!

LMAO

LOVING ALL THE BIEBER ICONS :D too bad mine doesnt have his face :(

________

that’s him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha love him

HBIC

• BabyYoureAFirework

I bet everyone left cuz we were obsessing over Justin ..

@BabyYoureAFirework – wow, is that justin? O.o

• HBIC

She looks O.K., but the dress is fugly.

• Anonymous18

5 ppl in here with justin icons!

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:05 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

I bet everyone left cuz we were obsessing over Justin

LOL AND ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A MILEY POST BIEBER FTW!!!!

@BabyYoureAFirework – wow, is that justin? O.o

Yeah xD I typed in ‘Justin Bieber icon’ on flickr and found this. Thought it was funny :P

• xdolshhex

whats up with all those bracelets miley?

• LoveToLove

5 ppl in here with justin icons!

hahahaha I love it! :D

• DontChargeMeForTheCrime

miley is sexy as shyt but whats up with the dress she needs to show more skin and wtf is up with tht bow?! XD

5 ppl in here with justin icons

LOL YEA AND MOST POST ARE MINE ! BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

@BabyYoureAFirework – wow, is that justin? O.o

____

sure it is or.. horny for some lol.

• xRawwr

She look beyond A M A Z I N G! (:

Loving her dress (:

• xRawwr

i just love her style (:

sure it is or.. horny for some lol

LMFAO yeah ;)

• sophieee

these beliebers aren’t even worth it.
    they’ll realize how stupid they where when they grow up. hopefully.

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:42 pm
    trinitaa said:

lol, espera un poco hasta qe a alguien se le ocurra subirlas a internet xd
    Si, pero se demoran mucho. Malditas! XD wn que hace frio u.u
    ________

hace frio y ha llovido todo el estupido dia, onda la lluvia me deprime, si llueve un poquito no, pero asi todo el dia me siento como encerrada en una caja

• twomorelonelypeople

anybody else notice how light her hair is? personally think she would look better with darker hair. seriously.

• Tick Tok

At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing.

im not 12!!!

suckit said:
    on a less stupid topic,hannah montana is ending tonight:(((
    nope.
    theres 3 episodes left.

• suckit

can’t wait to see just fade in 2 years….

• xdolshhex

At least Joe can sing like a man unlike justin.

at least justin doesn’t sound like he’s takin’ a shit when he’s singing.

LMAO.

Let’s keep HM and get rid of WOWP :D<3

im not 12!!!
    well you have the maturity of a kid.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Miley and justin should switch voices. Jk.

baby baby baby

• never change

it’s alright

• Aryanna

I don’t like the dress but she looks pretty tho… :)

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

sure it is or.. horny for some lol

IT DIDNT MAKE ME THAT BUT SURE MADE ME WONDER IS HE SCRATCHING OR GRABBING LOL

BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

teamnobody said:

i love his hair

• Aryanna

OMFG. Bieber everywhere. >.<

i love his hair

WOULD YOU STOP LOVING HIM THOUGH I WOUDNT !!!! BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

sure it is or.. horny for some lol

LMFAO yeah ;)
    ____

now, this is epic. i dont like him but..

• Anonymous18

i hope he doesnt cut it!!! I WILL SCREAM!

• Aryanna

Oh my… ~offline~

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

WTF? with all this Bieber.
    -_-
    This site was fine with out all you beliebers.

• Tick Tok

my next icon is going to b dem dem!

Aryanna said:

OMFG. Bieber everywhere. >.<

LOL YEA SOME EVEN LEFT

LMFAOOOO. didn’t know it said Justin Bieber Dick o_o

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Anyways, Miley looks precious. The dress isn’t all that, but it’s the by far the best arrival dress she’s worn. Good job, Miley.

• Tick Tok

i would still love him if he cut it

teamnobody stop fucking your caps lockO_O

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

WTF? with all this Bieber.
    -_-
    This site was fine with out all you beliebers.

justin is the hbic in oceanUp!

Nov 7, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    suckit said:

teamnobody stop fucking your ca

IT WONT LET ME LOL

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

WTF? with all this Bieber.
    -_-
    This site was fine with out all you beliebers.

justin is the hbic in oceanUp!

Um yeah right with his 5 beliebers that come on here. Move the fuck over. That shit ain’t cute.

• BangThatDrum

For the onces who don’t believe it’s a D&G dress (just in case if you really wouldn’t LOL) http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/11/07/miley-cyrus-angels-and-demons-for-mtv-emas/

teamnobody stop fucking your caps lockO_O

LMFAO

• kary_redfern

I like the dress, it’s cute, fun and age appropriate.
    And Bianca Brandolini wore it once as well

And red carpet fashion awards named Momsen the worse dress. And their pictures are better than the ones posted in oceanup.

where’s Demi right now?
    I know she’s in rehab, but where?

• MeenuD

Seriously, what the hell is she wearing?

• LoveToLove

the best day of my life was this Friday when I saw him perform in San Antonio! :D

he’s short btw hahaha <3

DONT LIKE IT LEAVE AND I LOVE SELENA! BIEBER FTW AND HBIC MOVE OVER MILEY

she looks plastic.

kary_redfern said:

I like the dress, it’s cute, fun and age appropriate.
    And Bianca Brandolini wore it once as well

See D&G tee hee

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dislike bieber…I cant believe people thought he was better than Eminem. What the hell is wrong with this world.

• Anonymous18

justin isnt short hes fun size!!

LoveToLove said:

he’s short btw hahaha <3

eff you!

• xdolshhex

Seriously, what the hell is she wearing?

i know but.. D&G.

she looks plastic.
    _______

Plastic? xD

Her just is just….
    but her hair and make up is gorgeous :)

E.E

Anonymous18 said:

justin isnt short hes fun size!!

LMFAO

• trinitaa

a estado lloviendo todo el dia ._. me deprime

trinitaa said:

where’s Demi right now?
    I know she’s in rehab, but where?

E news said she was in Chicago and that she would be transferred to LA

she looks plastic.
    ___

cause of the barbie pose?

Anonymous18 said:

justin isnt short hes fun size!!

LMFAO

• xCookieMuffin

WTF? with all this Bieber.
    -_-
    This site was fine with out all you beliebers.

justin is the hbic in oceanUp!

LMFAO. Good one….