Selena Gomez On London & Cheryl Cole

Pix of Selena performing today. Thx Kara!

• mimi

selena is major boring she repeats the samething in thousand of interviews. this is how much she knows about music lol don’t even know exactly what her music is about, and she looks up to artist who are just staring she really don’t know much about the music history from her lack of knowledge of it. she kind dumb about the music industry.
    ==========
    Ok then…And selena is the dumb one.
    =============
    Atrocious grammar aside, I somewhat agree with Mimi. I mean, honestly, Selena really doesn’t seem to be well-versed in musical history at all. She’s mainly into mainstream, contemporary people. Miley, on the other hand, grew up with all the classics and what not and knows what she’s talking about when it comes to music. Same with demi. It annoys me like crazy when I see Selena’s albums get better reception on iTunes than miley and demi’s.
    ===
    Miley knows music and she knows good music not only in rock but country and oldies just like nick does and I think is because of the foundation their parents instructed them since they were born. They both know really good music and they are passionate about. When you like an artist you have to see how they stand on music and how passionate they are about and selena don’t seem to know much about. what? she only goes back to kelly. I like kelly but come on you can see she stared yesterday basically even miley been longer in the industy than taylor,kelly,sheryl or anyone selena mentions.

• mimi

Selena is a very articulate, well-spoken girl. That is a FACT. You can’t really argue with that. Only haters who are delusional and immature (like you) would be dumb enough to deny that, along with making up crazy bullshit like “oh her management tells her what to say by giving her scripts”. Grow the fuck up already!!! And maybe if these interviewers would stop asking her the same damn questions over and over again, she wouldn’t have to repeat herself.

ginger YOU need to quit been a bitch did I CALL YOU A BITCH YOU FUCKTARD. that what you like for people to curse the fuck out of you? YOu are the dumb bitch selena is NOTHING from articulated or whatever the hell you try her to be. selena is dumb and her answers are far from intelligence so why dont YOU QUIT BEING A BITCH AND FUCK OFF.

• FrancyJonasGomez

No honey, you are FAR from intelligent, go back to 1st grade please, your grammar is horrible, i cringe when i read it…

• ClaireMichelle

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I love Selena. I think she is smart and knows how to make everyone in this industry love her. You can call that being fake, I Call it being Intelligent.

——————–

I agree 100%.

• ClaireMichelle

Gearsarealwayst… said:

——————–

I agree 100%.

• HBIC

You should edit that to make it coherent before you call others dumb

I choose not to. I write however I want and it is my opinion she never sound intelligent on her interview! If you find intelligence of selena repeating herself over and over than you have issues! it is call a script her management give it to her and is really boring and dumb it just means she don’t have the guts or the balls to say what is really on her mind. she couldn’t even explain her own music you people are fooled easily. Look who she look up to I bet she don’t even know real music and how it stared.

Funny how you repeat the same thing over and over again in all your comments…are you calling yourself stupid? I guess you should change your script too.

• IfUSeekBritney

Cheryl Cole is amazing :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

==========
    Ok then…And selena is the dumb one.
    =============
    ===
    The fact that she likes Cheryl cole does not mean she doesnt know what she is talking about. I mean, I love Selena gomez but I also listen to good music. And I dont know why you people are talking about music when some of your biggest idols are Miley cyrus and Demi. All of them Disney products [LIKE SELENA]. Hipocrites.

• TraceSTAN

cool

• Anonymous18

awesome

• mimi

• TraceSTAN

mimi said:

You should edit that to make it coherent before you call others dumb.

• teamnobody

mimi said:

PLEASE DONT HATE ON SELENA IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO HATE ON MILEY K THNS. BIEBER FTW

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I like Some of Cheryls songs.She is like a british britney spears.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Haters Can Suck my Big HAiry BALLS!

P.s Mimi you say the same shit to .. Always she’s dumb She gets her managment to tell her what to say. Be a little more origional please.

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh my fav. is that she’s boring.. girl you crack me up.

• mileyistheboss

if I was a little kid I would rather someone tell me santa isn’t real than hear her sing.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

==========
    Ok then…And selena is the dumb one.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• Aryanna

Cute. :)

• Ginger

So Mimi, quit being a bitch. It’s one thing to express your “opinion”, but it’s another when your opinion is extremely BIASED. You ALWAYS have something bad to say about her and your obvious hatred towards her is PATHETIC.

• mimi

You should edit that to make it coherent before you call others dumb

• SunLight Princess

X Factor and American Idol are nothing alike. Not that I’ve seen the X-factor.. only some youtube videos. But it does seem better, BUT I personally prefer the American Idol winners, specially Carrie Underwood.

• idkMyBFFjill

Gearsarealwayst… said:

==========
    Ok then…And selena is the dumb one.
    =============

• mimi

Haters Can Suck my Big HAiry BALLS!

what can I say she is extremely boring and she seem very dumb at times at least her answers are always robotic and scripted is boring she like a blank person. It is how she is perceive is like she thinking before she answerds. I just write my view on her when I watch her.

• Destiny Hope

Obsessed much? Lol, I spend less time on people I enjoy, than you spend on someone you obviously hate. Seek help, you are pathetic.

• mimi

ginger stop going under different names to talk garbage so shut the hell up already. you psycho.

• EverythingYoureNot
  • JocelynGeee

The X-Fatcor is better than American Idol.

• TraceSTAN

True, X Factor is better than Idol.

• livelifelovewhatever

I DIDN’T REALLY LIKE HIM BEFORE HE GREW ON ME DO YOU LIKE HIM.
    —————————————–
    YEAH I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

• teamnobody

OCENUP POST HER PERFORMANCE FROM COLUMBUS SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

• livelifelovewhatever

i don’t really like either but selena seems obsessed with cheryl.lol

• TeamStelena

Love her. <3 I’d like to delete my previous account, so am I able to delete it? Pls help. :)

• livelifelovewhatever

OCENUP POST HER PERFORMANCE FROM COLUMBUS SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    ———————————
    are you like a big justin fan!!!

• DieMannschaft

Selena <3 (;

• w

Who’s Cheryl Cole?

• teamnobody

Nov 7, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    livelifelovewhatever said:

OCENUP POST HER PERFORMANCE FROM COLUMBUS SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    ———————————
    are you like a big justin fan

I DIDNT REALLY LIKE HIM BEFORE BUT HE KIND OF GREW ON ME DO YOU LIKE HIM?

• Sahina

w said:
    Who’s Cheryl Cole?

——————————————-

a British singer who is also a judge on the X Factor, which is way better than American Idol.

• Chelsea-Rose

Destiny Hope said:

===============

I LOVE YOUR ICON! Cry Baby is one of my fave films :)

• Ginger

________________

Congratulations! You’ve just made yourself an even BIGGER fool! Go fix your grammar, go fix your blurry icon and go gain some maturity, you annoying little troll!!

• mimi

________________

I don’t want to fix my grammar specially not for you. I write what i want and when I want and when I feel like it. At least am decent to selena compare to the garbage you talk about miley. you are the troll who think selena is christ you can’t see she can’t sing, she can’t perform and all she does is give terrible interviews.