Joe Jonas Jullie Wouldn’t Change A Thing

+ Chile pictures.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

DUDUDUD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She is a girl from brazil…

• JoickBelongs

The show was beyond perfect. I woke up with no voice.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Joickbelongs, what is the last name of jullie?

• its me.

Julie is a brazilian singer, she’s new in the business… and I used to critize her saying that she probably can’t even sing and all.. but to my surprise, she’s pretty good live! And that was probably a really special moment for her, so give the girl a break hahah
    Anyways, love me some Jonas Brothers!

• AlwaystheTruth

everybody sang it in Engligh!haha

• JoickBelongs

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Joickbelongs, what is the last name of jullie?

______

idk :|

• Gearsarealwaysturning

DUDE. Shorty looks like shit in that pic. D:

• DieMannschaft

Who the fucking hell is Jullie?
    I don’t like Demi that much,but I prefer her then this chick.

• DieMannschaft

I spy Alyson Stoner!

• Princess Awesome

is julie replacing demi on the tour???

• Anonymous25

Who thinks Joe is the less favorite of mamma Jonas??

• CoolerThanU

Disrespectful.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Julie is not replacing demi. She is brazilian, she has the brazilian version of “i wouldnt change a thing” Something like “eu nao mudaria nada em voce” Sorry if its not right, my portuguese is very basic. XD
    and she was there, they were there…so why not to sing it together? she is not touring with them. =.=

• sophieee

umm who?

• mypokerface

OMG guys.. CAN U STOP W/ THE DRAMA ? just one duet, nothing more. she isnt touring w/ them, so why ‘attack’ the girl? GET A LIFE ! no one’s taking the ‘place’ of demi in the tour.

• GoldenGal9311

She sounds a lot like Demi.

And I realized that these two were looking each other in the eye when they were singing, unlike with Demi. That’s how we know there was tension.

• GoldenGal9311

CoolerThanU said:
    Disrespectful.
    __________

How?

• Princess Awesome

GoldenGal9311 said:

She sounds a lot like Demi.

or maybe the fact that joe and demi broke up like 2 months before and joe brought his new gf on the tour. who cared if they weren’t looking eachother in the eye

• mypokerface

And for those who ask .. jullie’s a brazilian singer, new in the music industry. she recorded the brazilian version of ‘wouldnt change a thing’ with joe.

• GoldenGal9311

Princess Awesome said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

She sounds a lot like Demi.

____________

That’s what I was talking about. That Demi probably felt uncomfortable.

• camm

that cool they let her sing! maybe she will have some american fans now. i wonder if shorty is liking the attention she has been getting. joe looks really sexy, its hard to stay mad at him.

• Princess Awesome

this tour was a fail from the beginning. they should just call it off. no one seems into it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Princess Awesome said:
    ===
    Maybe the 30.000 dudes there are into it huh?

• mypokerface

I miss demi in the tour. I think everyone’s missing her too ..

• CindyWuu

I LOVE YOUR ICON! LOL

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:14 pm
    mypokerface said:

I miss demi in the tour. I think everyone’s missing her too ..
    Do you know the definition of “everyone”?

• jerseygirl

ov 8, 2010 @ 02:14 pm
    mypokerface said:

I miss demi in the tour. I think everyone’s missing her too
    ———————
    IDTS. I actually think alot of people are relieved she’s gone and finally getting the help she so desperately needs.

• JocelynGeee

Who the hell is that ?

• Danger-ous

I may be a Joe Hoe but you are all Demi fanatics, so what’s the difference? I have never wished her ill will at all, and I hope she gets the help she needs, so IDK where you are coming from. I’m sorry I bring up logic that your brain can’t wrap around and questions that make you question your precious idol.

• wavy

Agreed. But what if she hurt him? What if, just play along, that that was the case, like the person above said?

And all the hate, and nasty comments that he and his girlfriend have been getting for weeks now (I mean, nasty comments) were in vain.

The little immature kids that tell him to “Die for what he did to Demi” and “Be with Demi again and make her right”, and all this time, he was hurt by her.

Man, I’d feel like an asshole if I said anything even remotely derogatory to him in the interim of this happening.

yes those people are soo rude..in my opinion they were better as friends they shouldve never dated…and i think that people say she got hurt because he broke up with her and he moved on and she just dissed him in concerts…and the way she talked the relationship with him she was in love and wanting to be with him for like more then 2-3 months…but knowing joe i dont think he likes people sharing their love to the media, but demi probably thought it was ok since their was alot of “jemi” fans

• Anonymous1

He’s actually looking at her, something he wouldn’t do to Demi at the last few Wouldn’t Change A thing performances.

• See_the_beauty_in_yourself

aw thats not demi :( (obv)

• Anonymous1

Protesting too much, honey, because I’ve seen you say some pretty disgusting thigns about Demi yourself.

• Anonymous1

lol of course you would believe this. Anything that paints Joe as a saint of course.

If Demi really treated Joe like that I highly doubt Nick would have been so friendly toward her.

Anonymous25 said:
    Who thinks Joe is the less favorite of mamma Jonas??
    I think he’s the least favorite of a lot of people. #makesmesad

• Danger-ous

You either 1. Don’t know me very well or 2. Have blinders on. I am not the 12 year old who thinks all things Joe Jonas are amazing and he can do no wrong. I have stated his characteristic flaws numerous times.

The difference between me and you, honey is that I know he has flaws and I love him for those and so much more. I’m not in denial of him being a human being and making mistakes.

• DiamondsAreForever

Were you there? No. So you don’t know it’s false anymore than the rest of us think it’s true. Don’t be so naive though.

you werent there either..your right no one knows what happen, but still anyone can get on a cpu and come up with rumors, so im not going to believe the drugs part or the cheating since she loved joe ALOT
    Agreed. Why would Demi do that to Joe? They were best friends since the first Camp Rock. Despite the circumstances that is going on right now, we do not know the whole story, so we should not jump to any concludes.

• Danger-ous

I totally agree. I won’t pretend to know what went down between those 2 and no one else knows either. But don’t assign fault to someone just becuase the other person is your favorite.

• Anonymous1

Ugh no. I just think you’re being delusional to think that a legit JB insider would be on here spilling these deets because you want to believe that Joe is completely innocent in all of this.

• wavy

exactly, the worst she could do is not be his friend. i just wish they never went out they where better as friends, but no they let attractiveness take over them..now there friendship is ruined! :'(

(replying to this) – Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:08 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

Dude, all I said is it “sounds legit”. I highly doubt JB’s cousin’s dentist’s veterinarian is on OU posting deep dark secrets about them, but just as quickly as good news travels, so does bad. I just didn’t dismiss what they said as quickly as you did. I won’t go into why or how, but that’s the way it is.

• jerseygirl

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    StarStruck33 said:

Demi We need you Back :'(
    people lets forget of Joe Hoe and
    send prayers to Demi & show her people Love her Just the Way she is (:
    ——————–
    Dude – you’re delusional. And you shouldn’t want Demi to stay “just the way she is”. She has problems. MAJOR problems. The more you deny that fact, the more irrelevant your comments become.

• kc985

JBinsider said:

Demi Cheated on Joe. She cheated on him with men and women (she thought Joe would like the idea of her with a girl, he did not). One of the people she cheated with is Wilmer Valderrama, who she is still seeing to this day. That is why Joe broke off the relationship. It was harder for Joe to tour with Demi than vice-versa, she was the one who hurt him.
    Demi has acted like a diva this entire tour, routinely threatening the jobs of her staff, partying to excess and BULLYING everyone who disagreed with her ways. She was removed from the tour because she was involved in illegal drug use and assaulting a female member of the tour. When discovering that Someone had alerted management to her drug use, she walked onto the charter airplane the group is using in south america and punched an unsuspecting backup dancer in the face as hard as she could when the dancer was not even looking. This was after she had threatened all of the dancers jobs in a closed door meeting backstage regarding “someone snitching on her”. Demi is NOT the victim in this story, Demi is the Villain.
    ———————-
    ———————-
    oh my god!! very very interesting

• jerseygirl

And you’re delusional to think that anyone who legit knows something wouldn’t comment. I’m not saying what this insider said is 100% true, but it is not out of the realm of reality that someone would comment. YOU obviously don’t like what they are saying, so now you are ripping on the rest of us.

• keseay

of course they must replace her… how rude *as stephanie tanner would say*.

• DiamondsAreForever

THIS. They had a great friendship of 3 – 4 years and it took about a few months of dating to ruined it all. Sadly at this point, I do not know if they can fix the friendship they use to have.

(replying to this) – Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:18 pm
    DiamondsAreForever said:
    Agreed. Why would Demi do that to Joe?
    EX-ACTLY. So why the hell would he hurt her? Use the same logic and apply it to him. He’s been getting blasted for “putting Demi in rehab” for a good week now. Don’t be hypocrites.

• JoickBelongs

JBinsider said:

_________

wtf ?

• DiamondsAreForever

Danger-ous, I do agree with you that it is not fair to see a lot of fans writing such hateful comments to Joe and also his new girlfriend Ashley about Demi’s current situation, not knowing the whole story. However, people are entitled to their own opinions, but we can try and prevent people from writing those type of comments and defense them the best we can.
    I appreciate you comment and maturity, but no. An opinion is “All children from single homes end up messed up.” That is not fact, that is opinion in which you are entitled to, and the freedom of speech to say so.

Blatantly slandering someone’s name and saying to them on Twitter what you would never have the fucking cojones to say to someone’s face is not an opinion and I’m sorry, you’re are not entitled to it. It’s rude, immature and show’s true character.

Thank you and you are right about many of the comments towards Joe being very disrespectful and not more of an opinion. Unfortunately as I said before, all we can do is defend them the best we can, because it is not going to stop them from writing these comments. When a person becomes famous, having people being rude and hateful towards them comes with the business. In this case, Joe is not the only celebrity going through this problem. Some celebrities can deal with these remarks and others can not. It is sad to see a lot of the comments that fans write towards other celebrities that they do not like.

• Danger-ous

JBInsider, nice try but the mindless won’t believe you. Even though this:

Sounds straight up legit. :) Demi plays the victim better than Nick plays the drums.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    JoickBelongs said: wtf ?

Just totally ignore anyone who says they are an insider. That’s all I have to say.

• MrsJimHalpert

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    JBinsider said:
    ————————————-
    You got my attention. All sounds like BS but you insiders are always sooo spot on. -_-

• jerseygirl

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    JBinsider said:

———————-
    Very interesting. And not totally unbelievable. Bottom line, NONE of us here knows what any of these Disney stars are really like. But I’ve heard rumors similiar to this.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    its me. said:

I do have to hand it to Demi in creating the most perfect, loyal little brainwashed monsters who blindly follow her and cannot fathom her doing anything less than angelic. That takes skill. So props to her. Manipulation is both learned and a skill that can be passed on. :)
    ————————–

Nobody knows what really happened. We shouldn’t be assuming things. You’re just creating more drama. “Demi in creating the most perfect, loyal little brainwashed monsters who blindly follow her and cannot fathom her doing anything less than angelic.” Seriously? Come on, dude. She’s just a girl, not the devil. She’s not an angel and she’s definitely not perfect. And Joe’s not perfect, and I’m not perfect. We shouldn’t judge. Truth is, you haters can hate her, but you just can’t ignore her ;)
    And well, if you’re not a hater… You sure sound like one.
    Fine, I’ll be a hater. If that means coming to grips with reality and not being naive.

But I will tell you I am one of the most logical people on here. Am I a Joe stan, yes. But I make sense when I need to. I’m older and have a lot of life experience. I took many psych classes in college and know how to read people. And I know Disney isn’t as peachy keen as they’d like you to believe, nor is Demi. So call me whatever you like, it doesn’t change her actions. :)

• JoickBelongs

Danger-ous said:
    (replying to this) – Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:18 pm
    DiamondsAreForever said:
    Agreed. Why would Demi do that to Joe?

_________

you’re so right!

• its me.

JBinsider said:
    ——————

Lol seriously?

• Anonymous1

Because they wouldn’t? JB’s friends and family make sure that inside info about their relations never get out. Joe explained why he broke up with Demi, I don’t understand why people try to make it more complicated than it really is.

• JoickBelongs

anyway, if this is true, I’ll SO say shit about Demi and her fans, and I don’t give a fuck if I’ll be immature, js.

• wavy

you believe this shit?..lmaoo smh at u..is total bs they just got the information that everyone already knows like her punching the back up dancer the rest they just added lies

• wavy

joe didnt put demi in a treatment center -__-..those people dont know what they’re talking about…maybe he hurt her but she still had problems before him

• Danger-ous

Shake your head at yourself, child. 75% of what was posted is indeed close to factual if not the actual account of what happened.

• jerseygirl

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:47 pm
    wavy said:

———————-

• StarStruck33

She just Ruin the Song For me…..
    They have No Respect for Demi No wonder they’ve lost people & fans that is so sad

______

• its me.

————————–

And well, if you’re not a hater… You sure sound like one.

• StarStruck33

Anonymous25 said:
    Who thinks Joe is the less favorite of mamma Jonas??
    ________________

Hahahaha ME ME ME ME

• DiamondsAreForever

• wavy

that girl always comes in a post talking about demi is total BS..yes demi is not a saint but no ones a saint..but i sure know that most of everything she posted sounds like BS

(replying to this) – Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    DiamondsAreForever said:

• wavy

• StarStruck33

Demi We need you Back :'(
    people lets forget of Joe Hoe and
    send prayers to Demi & show her people Love her Just the Way she is (:

• Danger-ous

Keep in mind, Nick was the baby for quite some time and he also is sick so I’d imagine they give him more attention.

• VIVA glam

Danger-ous said:

_______

true dat. haha, i don’t know. i actually like mama j more than papa j. she speaks eloquently and i think she really does understand her children.

• Danger-ous

I think Mama J is nice and means well and is amazing to her boys, but I think she’s a tad old fashioned. There is more to life than serving your man and being a mom.

• jerseygirl

Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

You can go grow up now.
    ___
    you can go back to lick joe’s poster now.
    ——————–
    Stay classy, Gaga fan.

• ashleighx0

i actually LOOOVED this. i mean they singed together like a couple in stage if you get what i mean not like physco demi and joe.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

You can go grow up now.
    ___
    you can go back to lick joe’s poster now.
    Shit. His poster should be so lucky.

• Summers not hot

Yeah Jullie she’s amazing but none compares to my demetria ;)

• itsmileybest

Julie is a brazilian singer ;)
    I think she’s pretty good live.

• Andreiita

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Wow. That was awesome… She has a really cool voice, very similar to demis voice. And the portuguese makes it even cooler.

“very similar to Demis voice” YOU’RE SO WRONG! You need headphones because you can’t hear!
    And the portuguese with the english.. puaj!

• DiamondsAreForever

DAF, I agree with you and you seem like a really kind and optimistic person, which is refreshing to see around here. I agree, we can’t change their minds, and luckily Joe is really good at not showing reactions to the distaste thrown at him. He constantly puts out positive energy, when sometimes all he gets is negative and I really appreciate that about him. :)

Danger-ous, again thank you for the complements… I appreciate it. I can tell that you are a really strong-minded and dedicated Joe Fan and will support him no matter what situation he may come across or deal with in the future.

• maial24

did she change the lyrics or she doesn´´t have idea of english?

• blahblahblksheep

Dear god you people are infuriating.

• superJOEman

I wonder if Joe saw that banner and what he thought about it. ;)

• D.e.e.

i hate joeeee

• mimi

Interesting? just one question how come joe was the first person parading ashley and demi seem hurt and upset about it? How come we didn’t see demi parading anyone around? or at least to make joe jelouse for that matter? how come it was joe with ashley everywhere and demi completely alone???>

• Raryane’silva

I love You Jonas Brothers e jullie……..

• its me.

Danger-ous said:
    Well good. You should. He’s pretty kick ass and doesn’t get a lot of credit. He’s a beautiful person.

And I am calm. I don’t mind different opinions at all if they’re presented in an articulate manner.
    ——————–
    Yes, he really is a beautiful person inside and out :) I love both Demi and Joe (Even tho I’m more of a miley fan rather than a Demi fan) but yeah.
    So, what do you think about Joe and Ashley?

• iLoveChimpanzee

You can go grow up now.
    ___
    you can go back to lick joe’s poster now.

• tamiresr

i dont like jullie’s voice i think her voice is annoying and i hate eu não mudaria nada em você. But she had the time of her life and i’m glad for her. Wish I was her that night. HER VOICE IS NOT SIMILAR TO DEMI’S ! COME ON! i hate these portuguese versions… and i’m brazilian (y)

• Danger-ous

I don’t mind Joe and Ashley at all. At first I was cautious of her intentions with him b/c she gets a lot of shit for dating him, but she’s proven herself and I’ve heard nothing but really nice things about her so great.

I think it’s good for him to be with someone older, he’s not always the most mature person around or the best in relationships, but he tries. :)

Plus, he finally looks really happy again and in a really healthy relationship. It’s so hard for them both but they really put in the effort to make it work.

P.S. And that’s what a relationship is and that’s why he brought her ass on tour, fucking haters. :)

• VIVA glam

Anonymous25 said:

Who thinks Joe is the less favorite of mamma Jonas??

______

well, nick is the favorite for both parents. he also gets the most praise. they’ve made that pretty clear.

i’m proud of him :)

• adw014

Demi’s better .

• jerseygirl

Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    its me. said:

you just really want that to be true, don’t you? lol Read the comment again only changing the name ‘demi lovato’ for ‘joe jonas’.. hmmmmm… yes, now you don’t believe it, do you? ha
    ———————-
    Um, WTF? YOu make no sense. The “statement” applies to Demi. And I think it may be true. And last I checked, there weren’t rampant rumors going around about Joe’s partying way or diva attitude. And THAT’S why I think there may be truth about it. Open your eyes, dear. This isn’t the first time stories like this have gotten out. HA.

• its me.

• JoickBelongs

StarStruck33 said:
    She just Ruin the Song For me…..

_______

You DO know that she only sang this song on RIO and just because she lives here and is the singer of the portuguese version of WCAT and is not going to replace Demi, right ? Or you’re too stupid to understand that and feel the need to say shit about the Jonas Brothers just because Demi can’t handle the pressure and is in rehab ?

• StarStruck33

@Danger-ous
    hahah i’ve never wished Joe anything bad either it’s the opposite i wish him well…..
    & Demi will get better come back strong as ever and people behind her supporting her
    & Joe well he gets Ashley (:

• JoickBelongs

You know what pisses me off sometimes ?
    History saying shit about Demi: BS
    History saying shit about Joe: OMG SO TRUE HE’S SUCH AN ASSHOLE !

• JoickBelongs

I’m out.

• heartinvasion?

LMFAO. THE SIGN.
    Too bad he LEGIT wasn’t happy with her! FAIL

• wavy

LMFAO. THE SIGN.
    Too bad he LEGIT wasn’t happy with her! FAIL.

would of they meant happy again as friends?

• JoickBelongs

You know, people love to say shit about the CR2 cast, but they were really really good. I thought it wouldn’t be that cool, even though I was totally fine with the tour. But it was AMAZING. People should stop complaining about them, they are all really talented, and it was an awesome concert.

• its me.

————————
    ‘So call me whatever you like, it doesn’t change her actions. :)’ wtf dude, you talk as if you really knew what went on with them. You know as much as I do, and that’s not much. I love Joe, and I don’t think it is his fault Demi is in rehab, but you make it sound like she’s the fucking devil.
    ‘I’m older and have a lot of life experience. I took many psych classes in college and know how to read people.’
    Are you serious? Come on, I don’t wanna fight, but I’m not buying that. So that’s what you do for a living? You ‘read’ disney stars? and sure as hell you don’t sound older and with a lot of ‘life experience’. I’m almost 16 and I don’t think you’re much older than that… if you are, then I’m sorry. Anyways, I’m not trying to ‘attack’ you or anything.

• Danger-ous

I feel real sorry for the people who took the time to make this. This has a better chance of being used to wipe asses.

Poor Joe. Demi’s crazy following has now latched onto him. :( That poor child.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

No I think the sign means they want them back together again. that’s what it means. Read between the lines of the sign.

In my opinion that was the most awkward relationship. But, that’s just me.

Anwyays, have a good day everyone and I’m out.

Oh and that girl that was singing with Joe does sound a lot like Demi, but whoooooooooooooooooo is she?

• JoickBelongs

mypokerface said:
    I miss demi in the tour. I think everyone’s missing her too ..

________

not everyone.

• heartinvasion?

LMFAO. THE SIGN.
    Too bad he LEGIT wasn’t happy with her! FAIL.

would of they meant happy again as friends?

probably.

• Danger-ous

ItsMe, shut up. I’m done talking to you. Nor do I owe you my life resume. Believe what you want.

And I never said I “read Disney stars” I said people, which they are. I can read people very well. You act like I said I have a magic carpet and can make things disappear with my wand.

Peace.

• MrsJimHalpert

I love how some of these fans feel They know what’s best for Joe and who’s best for Joe. A waste of a cute sign.

• JBinsider

• wrighty26

are u dumb demi never cheated you have this little story in your head and you think its true when its not

• Danger-ous

You don’t get it. No one is “hating on Demi” becuase we like Joe. Pay attention.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

JBinsider, I don’t believe a word you say on this. Its called Bullshiz to me.

• its me.

Caml down Danger-ous. I don’t wanna fight either. I’m just stating my opinion. But I do respect yours. Peace. and I also love Joe.

• iLoveChimpanzee

smh joe hoes calm the fuck down we get it. he is perfect he is such a nice fella who doesn’t do shit while demi is fake and plays the victim. rme

Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:39 pm

who’s julie?

• Entertainmentlove

what is a jullie

• Katie13

Julie who?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Wow. That was awesome…She has a really cool voice, very similar to demis voice. And the portuguese makes it even cooler.