Justin Bieber MY WORLDS Album Cover

justinbiebermyworlds

Arizona police said a boy pulled a knife on his mother who refused to let him go trick-or-treating as a ‘gay Justin Bieber.’ The 12-year-old boy had been grounded Halloween night after an argument with his mother, who said his costume idea was disrespectful, police spokesman Sgt. Mark Ortega said.

After throwing a tantrum, getting grounded from trick-or-treating, he grabbed a knife from his room and threatened to kill her. The mother disarmed her son and called police. Police arrested the pre-teen on suspicion of threatening his mother with a knife.

• Anonymous18

WTF?!??! and i only read the bolded part first so i thought they were talking about justin!!!!

• BabyYoureAFirework

EEEEEEEEW. I hate bieber

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h7fhio.jpg x3

• TraceSTAN

Poor kid, I wonder how he fared in jail dressed as a gay Justin Bieber?

• realistgangsta

dam justin look what you make these kids do

• xdolshhex
  • TraceSTAN

What’s the big deal, everyone knows that the gay Bieber costume only comes with a butter knife.

• Anonymous25

“My World” the same title?? who hes so creative I can see..

• TraceSTAN

I’m trying to picture a gay Justin Bieber costume and all I get is Dorothy Hammill.

• teamnobody

Nov 8, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Poor kid, I wonder how he fared in jail dressed as a gay Justin Bieber

lmfao

• marissababyxo

This hoe must be 5 yrs old. My World? My World 2.0? My Worlds?? Um, we’re not in kindergarden Justin. Feel free to use some better album names, k?

• MeenuD

LAME ALBUM COVER.

• Timber

Oh my God. That’s really freaky.

• TraceSTAN

Please tell me this kid has a facebook so I can add him as a friend?

• teamnobody

marissababyxo said:

WELL ITS A COMBINATION OF BOTH ALBUMS ACOUSTIC

• bluesfan3410

I don’t understand this kid. How many more worlds can he have?

• mixi

MI WORLD MY WORLD MY WORLD!!COME ON!!!!! :s

• teamnobody

Nov 8, 2010 @ 06:04 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Please tell me this kid has a facebook so I can add him as a friend?

YEA HE DOES

• sophieee

he needs to stop putting world in every stupid album.
    He doesn’t own the universe.

• JocelynGeee
  • TraceSTAN

JocelynGeee said:

i see something in common :]

They are the same person, i knew it.

• xdolshhex
  • sophieee

They are the same person, i knew it.
    :O holly shiz…

• TraceSTAN

It seems a Bieber post is the only safe place from Bieber stans. They are all on the Demi post.

• JocelynGeee

sophieee said:

he needs to stop putting world in every stupid album.
    He doesn’t own the universe.

___________

your icon just made me scared of elephants for life.

• teamnobody

UH WHY IS MY COMPUTER SO SLOOOOOOOOW

• bananapancakesplease

Uhhh. Wtf up with the kid in the story?

ISSUES.

• Sarcasm was always intended

holy shit

• thedarksunshine

I like the cover but I’m not buying it.

• livelifelovewhatever

WTF?!?! i only read the bolded first so i thought they were talking about justin
    ——————————————-
    me too

• Jenika4eva

My Worlds is “My World” and “My World 2.0″ COMBINED, peeps!!

• LiveLaughLove

I’m just gonna say this…
    You know Justin theres other album titles you can use… JS

• caro0 cro0ssa

my God! this boy has some serious issues! and it is not Justin’s fault, he has absoloutly nothing to do! that troublemaking boy has gone too faar, i hate that little boy, even though he is myy agee!

• livelifelovewhatever

love it
    ———————
    me tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

• xSweetCandyxx

That kid got some serious issues

• StarStruck33

Wow Even boys go Crazy for Bieber!

Can’t wait for this album it’s going to be Epic (:

• StarStruck33

Wow Even boys go Crazy for Bieber!

Can’t wait for this album it’s going to be Epic (:

• blabla

wel it’s actually a good title, since it’s just “my world and my world 2.0″ in accoustic. amkes sense…somehow xDDD
    and yeah it’s not a “new” album so calm down guys

• tessa-skylar

How many worlds does he have?
    ——————————–
    well, in his cocky little head, probably every world revolves around him! haha jk…kinda.

• selenaaaforlife

some people have it made.

• whatthefudge

Nov 8, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

LMAO! SAME HERE I WAS LIKE WTF NO JUSTIN!

• whatthefudge

My worlds
    My world
    My world 2.0
    My world 3.0
    My world 3.14159265265358979323846264338327 950288419716939937510…

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

LMFAOOOO -DEAD- xD

• teamnobody

TraceSTAN said:

LOL IM ON BOTH

• Anonymous18
  • teamnobody

love it

• bananapancakesplease

Hmmm… When two different worlds collide. La di da di daaaa.(Anyone else start singing that?)

• Tick Tok

sexy

• xxbehappyxx

how many worlds does he has? i

• BabyYoureAFirework
  • wavy

WTF?…that boy is crazy

• xdolshhex

_____
    no. lol.

• mypokerface

EEEEEEEEW. I hate bieber.

• Anonymous18

mypokerface said:

EEEEEEEEW. I hate bieber.

• Tick Tok

mypokerface said:

EEEEEEEEW. I hate bieber.

GET OUT

• iFly…JJ

How many worlds does he have?