Miley Cyrus To Swear & Talk Sex In Movie

Miley will play Molly in So Undercover about a badass who has to infiltrate a southern sorority as an assigment from the FBI. Not normally a private eye to take on government issued cases, Molly accepts the job to help her dad pay a debt to a bookie. Plot details from Hollywood Life: Molly rides a motorcycle, carries a gun, can beat big dudes up, and is a real smartass. She uses swear

words and crude language all throughout the script (including a bunch of ‘holy s***!’ and one funny line where she suggests a fundraiser, ‘I said car wash, not hand job booth!’). Molly has at least two big fight scenes, which means Miley will probably have to put in some intense training. Molly takes a HUGE punch to the

..face from a guy in an effort to protect her dad. Molly’s love interest is named Nicholas and is described as ‘mysterious’ and motorcycle-riding. Even though Molly wants to stay focused on the case, she can’t help but give in a little bit to Nicholas’ charms including kisses. At one point, she thinks he’s the bad guy, so she handcuffs him to a radiator and beats him.

• star19

LOL at Miley’s love interest.
    “NICHOLAS”

cant be tamed

• wavy

I don’t get it?
    what happened with Demi’s dad

he walked out on her then 2 years ago when she was becoming famous they saw eachother again…the reunion wasnt pleasant and he lied to the tabloid saying it was a perfect reunion..and demi cut off connection with him cause he was disappointing her too much

• suckit

Yay! Definitely check out Alice in Chains, Bullet for My Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, and Avenged Sevenfold. Honestly, you should use a site called Last.fm. It honestly expands your music by A LOT. Amazing site.

i’ll stick to youtube:).any specific songs by those bands?

i cant be blamed

• suckit

no problem, hope you like it. The album is amazing.

it’s weird and good at the same time O_O

• Andreiita

with: “Important picture of Miley’s tattoo added!”
    you mean.. “HEY! THERE’S A PICTURE WERE YOU CAN SEE MILEY’S TATTOO AND ALSO HER BOOB?

• CatchMeIfYouCan

nobody wants to see her side boob

suckit said:

no problem, hope you like it. The album is amazing.

it’s weird and good at the same time O_O

probably a pretty accurate description of them lol.

and Panda Bear..

another song

• CoinBears

i’ll stick to youtube:).any specific songs by those bands?
    My faves: AiC, Nutshell; BfMV, A Place Where You Belong; BB, Give Me a Sign (the hook on this song is amazing!); AA, Gunslinger :)

Oh and for a more softer feel, check out If Only You Knew by Shinedown; 3 Doors Down, Your Arms Feel Like Home <33333; and, The Kill, by 30 Seconds to Mars.

The guitar and bass is pretty heavy in some of the songs so… it all depends on your taste, honestly. :)

• suckit

probably a pretty accurate description of them lol.

and Panda Bear..

another song

i’ll check em out later:)

• mimi

miley is a great actress I always wanted to see her in an action movie because she will be fantastic, the girl rides motorcycle, ride horses, fly on the air dare to do her own stunts. she definately will be good in an action movie.

• areyouonDOPE…

Miley can’t act :\

• suckit

i guess i’m gonna go listen to music:)bye

• Love is All Around

You guys are judging w/o even seeing it.. wow. typical i guess.. expressing your opinions but for what exactly? you dont benefit from this, all you get is (maybe) being acknowledged by people you dont even know (irrelevant) to feel better about yourself because you dont have actual friends to share it with. pathetic.

• mileycyrusrocks2011

oh my gosh my mom has that same list -_- she doesn’t like miley and demi alot :P my mom sucks..

• Anonymous1

I don’t think this was a good business move if she wants to be taken mroe seriously but I do think it will appeal to the HM demographic so all in all, it will still sell.

it sounds cool

• Katie13

Lmao, okay, my day has been made xD

That’s all? Pshhhh.
    I was hoping for some weed & a sex scene. :/

• Princess Awesome

Miley Cyrus will Molly in So Undercover about a badass

Do enlighten me oceanup. How does one “molly?”

• skyebird

lmao, she handcuffs him to a radiator and beats him.

• peacelovehearts

‘I said car wash, not hand job booth!’

I’d like to see that xD

Peacelovehearts said:
    That’s all? Pshhhh. I was hoping for some weed & a sex scene. :/
    We will get that in LOL hopefully xD

• Allysonnn56

This shall be interesting.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:25 pm
    mileyistheboss said:
    Peacelovehearts said:
    That’s all? Pshhhh. I was hoping for some weed & a sex scene. :/
    We will get that in LOL hopefully xD
    It was in the old one, hopefully they won’t fuck this one up..

• blahblahblksheep

cameltoe

• MORICETSZ

A fuckin joke.
    Does she seriously think ppl will take her seriously??

• lollipop1

fgfcgfc

• GoldenGal9311

I hope this movie will be good. But I’m confused about the target audience. Who are they trying to target? At first it sounds like it’s gonna be one of those typical Disney movies where the spy teen is invincible and can beat up a whole group of bad guys. They try to target older kids(around like 5-15). But it also sounds like Charlie’s Angels(the movie), which is of course for older teens/ young adults.

• Oh SNAP

Haha.. i can totally see her playing this role, but i don’t think this will make people take her more seriously?

I’m going to see her at ASDA tomorrow! :D :D :D

• MrsJimHalpert

She’s trying to hard to be looked at as edgier grown up. She always be looked at as the chick who played Hannah Montana to alot of people. She should let it come naturally and stop trying so hard.

• its me.

OH MY GOD, SHE’S GONNA CURSE & TALK SEX!!! :O
    Hhahahahah seriously? who the fuck cares? she’s almost 18, this shouldn’t be news.
    Anyways, I’m really looking for watching this movie :)

• lollipop1

she handcuffs him to a radiator and beats him

WHAT.IS.AIR

WORD.

GoldenGal9311 said:

I hope this movie will be good. But I’m confused about the target audience. Who are they trying to target? At first it sounds like it’s gonna be one of those typical Disney movies where the teen is invincible and can beat up a whole group of bad guys. They try to target older kids(around like 5-15). But it also sounds like Charlie’s Angels(the movie), which is of course for older teens/ young adults.

This will be a tween/young teen film for sure. No college kid/adult will watch a teen FBI film.

But it does sound like a lot of people think this will be good. I get the LOL film, that one sounds interesting, but a “teenage FBI” film to me sounds cheesy and way below what she should be doing. I don’t get it.

• Drizzy

Does anybody see the piece of fake hair on her microphone?
    The 1st pic?

Haha.

• Jen_Jen

i <3 miley but this sounds dumb

A fuckin joke.
    Does she seriously think ppl will take her seriously??

MTE.
    I respect real actors like Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts when they do movies where they don’t have to swear or look sexy to seem cool under the hollywood eye.

• Oh SNAP

Tbh, i think this should be a direct-to-DVD film so it doesn’t epically flop when it comes to box office sales. But hey, maybe people might like to watch a teenage FBI movie where she swears a lot and beats up bad dudes.

again, MTE.

• SiezeTheDay

Oh, well…this should be interesting to see… :]

• colorfulx

WHERE’S PICSTOBURN. I NEED TO SHOW HER HOW JWOWW LOOKED WHEN SHE WAS A KID.

Exactly, no words.

• Yup

i was just listening to long live and i kinda sorta think its about joe just saying. the whole Long live all the mountains we moved
    “I had the time of my life
    Fighting dragons with you
    I was screaming, “long live the look on your face”
    And bring on all the pretenders
    One day we will be remembered”
    and joe’s twitter with the whole “i fight dragons”

• Oh SNAP

A fuckin joke.
    Does she seriously think ppl will take her seriously??

MTE.

THIS.

• trinitaa

so my dad has another thing to add to his list of “why I don’t like miley cyrus and why my daughter shouldn’t be a fan of her, but she won’t ever listen to me”

• lalabecca

honestly i dont give a shit about this. BUT, i just gotta say….. I JUST GOT CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS AT A MIDNIGHT PREMIERE PARTY!!!!!!!!!! if anyone cares. lol.

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Nov 8, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    Moonbeam said:

we need a new post. and that outfit she has on is awful /;

It’s awesome.

no not really.

• MeenuD

I’m totally gonna watch this movie. ;)

• superJOEman

“Molly’s love interest is named Nicholas”

hmmm..Nicholas? Interesting name. ;)

• livelifelovewhatever

can’t wait to see it

• hellodollface

who cares.
    she swears in her ichat statuses all the time.
    shes 17,
    who gives a crap? not me.

• Tamara_D

fist thing :

I said car wash, not hand job booth!

i was like :D this is going to be funny then

Molly’s love interest is named Nicholas

my jaw groped
    I think that this is going to be better that LOL

I swear it’s like a sin to be yourself on this site. -_-
    Kristen, Selena, Demi, and most chicks in Hollywood are being THEMSELF. Why is that such a bad thing? Fuck you for even judging.

what are you talking about

yeah what?

• iLoveChimpanzee

so she’s gonna play a badass can’t wait :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    CaliGuy said:

ZOMG another Miley movie. Can’t wait! She’s like one of the best actresses next to the legends like Megan Fox, Paris Hilton, and Meryl Streep. Cant wait til she wins her Golden Globe. All these amazing roles and characters she’s playing.. she’s bound to win one soon! Move over Kate Winslet, you got nothing on Miley…

___

ROTFLMAO

• suckit

can i get good music to listen too??something past 2004,please:)

i ship dristen

THIS, and Robsten

robsten is too awkward
    And because of that they work together. Let them be each other’s bums. You can definitely tell Kristen wears the pants in that relationship, though.

THE FUCK?
    -_-
    You’re ignorant.

heartinvasion? said:

UHM, how is Robsten awkward?
    Don’t confuse Robsten with Edward and Bella… -_-

theyre just awkward people. idk. lol

suckit said:

can i get good music to listen too??something past 2004,please:)

the animal collective

• CoinBears

Ooh, music! What genre do you like? Rock? Pop? Punk? My music’s primarily in Rock so…

heartinvasion? said:

UHM, how is Robsten awkward?
    Don’t confuse Robsten with Edward and Bella… -_-

theyre just awkward people. idk. lol

They really aren’t..

sophieee said:

Demi’s parents got divorced a long time ago and she doesn’t keep in touch with her dad much. Demi’s dad got approached by the media and he said he didn’t even know she was in rehab and tat he found out by the media. it’s no big deal….

hes talking to the media about demi, even though demi doesnt want anything to do with him
    _____

and the lindsay-michael story repeats..

• picstoburn

lmao i can’t wait for this.

NEW POST WHAT?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Taylor Lautner is gay..or bi.

• CoinBears

THE FUCK?
    -_-
    You’re ignorant.
    How am I ignorant? I made a joke. If you didn’t get the humour in it, then….

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    She is a well known lesbian.

Well..she has made out with girls .. o_o
    Dakota Fanning… xD

sophieee said:
    Wait, WTF. I’m so confused. She has another father? Who is the one who keeps running to the tabloids?
    her real father is the one on the tabloids.
    she has a step dad who is maddisons dad.

Ohhh, I see.

i ship dristen

• heartinvasion?

The Runaways was an amazing movie.

CoinBears said:

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Were Demi and her dad close? If not, then I think he should just not talk about her to the media. It makes him seem like a deadbeat dad trying to get attention.
    They were not close. He walked out on her and her mom when she was young. I don’t remember the full story, but she really didn’t have any kind of relationship with him. He tried coming back into her life a few years ago, but she refused to see him (I think?) I don’t know what he’s trying to accomplish by talking to tabloids about a daughter he does not know, but he’s not winning any sympathy points from me.

she’s not talking about her biological father. lol
    ________

Don’t listen to other girl. She made a mistake. The one talking to gossip mags is Demi’s BIOLOGICAL father–as in the one that got her mama pregnant. Her step-dad is some tall guy who hasn’t said anything to tabloids apart from a joint statement with her mom, I think.

Okay, thanks.

i ship dristen

THIS, and Robsten

she’s not talking about her biological father. lol

____
    oh sorry! i thought it was eddie.

• LalalandYEAH

wavy said:

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab

lmaoo i doubt it she doesn’t want nothing to do with him even if it means giving him a black eye

I don’t get it
    what happened with Demi’s dad?

i ship dristen

THIS, and Robsten

robsten is too awkward

i ship dristen

THIS, and Robsten

robsten is too awkward

and that completes the full circle, we back at the start.

• suckit

THIS, and Robsten

I LOVE ROBSTEN<3

• CoinBears

i ship dristen

THIS, and Robsten

robsten is too awkward

• Tick Tok

and that completes the full circle, we back at the start.

kristen belongs with dakota

• heartinvasion?

UHM, how is Robsten awkward?
    Don’t confuse Robsten with Edward and Bella… -_-

• thedullblade

I don’t wanna be afraid
    I wanna wake up feeling beautiful, today
    And know that I’m okay
    Cause everyone’s perfect in an unusual way
    So you see
    I just wanna Believe In Me

we love you demi!

also miley is a horrible actor and she shouldnt be offered any more parts in movies. and whats up with her trying to prove to everyone thta she is is an adult.

Gotta go, bye.

i heard the sparks fly secret message was portland oregon

Yeah and she opened for Jake Owen in Portland in 2007.

Ohhhh.

• colorfulx

Who is Jake Owen?
    _____

Omg he fugly. gtfo from my screen.

mileyistheboss said:
    Anonimuss said:
    I know how ridiculously off-topic this is… but I just read Taylor Swift slept with Jake Owen at 17. IDK if that deserves a highfive or a slap in the face… O_o On topic: Miley, bb, ya can’t act. PLEASE JUST STOP!

Taylor swift gets around.
    _________

Haha! She does, doesn’t she?

She deff seems like an undercover freak O_o aha

• glowpop

IKR? I am so surprised she didn’t get an Oscar yet, such a genius actress. She should remake Titanic and be Rose.
    ______

NOTE TO SARCASM… ok I love Miley and her acting but NO xD

Hahaha, yeah I got the sarcasm, and ia.

• sophieee

not sure, but maybe with the question mark it loses some of it’s sincerity. An exclamation point would have been more effective.
    i don’t promote false enthusiasm unless used with sarcasm.

• Anonimuss

@Anonymous18, Goldengal, Bangthatdrum & Tick Tok: I was listening to Sparks Fly and some chick said it was about Jake Owen. I looked him up and this is what I got:

I don’t know if they actually had sex or if she was writing a fantasy or w/e. She wrote the song while her & Jake were in Portland and she was 17 and he was 25. But damn, John, Joe, Jake and now another hot ass Jake. WTF girlfriend SHARE! ;)

• CupcakezLover

I don’t care how stupid this plot sounds, I still want to watch it. (:

• SimplyCT

colorfulx said:
    http://www.gossipcop.com/bella-thorne-shake-it-up-premiere-ratings-next-… this girl doesn’t look her age.
    She looks like a 23 year old woman on crack

Haha omg she does look old

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.

• heartinvasion?

Most of her movie plots sound so fucking stupid, but hello, it’s Miley. You can hate her but you can’t ignore her.

• glowpop

Oh my god, how does she keep getting roles? Acting is not her strong suit, I thought the critics made that one clear with ‘The Last Song’

riight.

• CupcakezLover

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    Wouldn’t it be the opposite of Esther? Bella looks older than she is. Maybe Miranda Cosgrove is like an Esther, sorta.

• heartinvasion?

The Last Song was an ok movie but her acting was EEEESH. I felt like I was she was acting like a rebellious Miley Stewart.

ikr? but she is way too succesfull, that’s way she gets roles

• PaaperPlanes

The plot sounds dumb. Miley needs to stop trying so hard, and instead let things come naturally (learn from Sel, M).
    But I will still watch it. I think.

________

They were plain rude. I watched it with my brother his wife last week and she cried so much! She loved the movie even more than me xD

• GoldenGal9311

IA with the people who said that action doesn’t seem like Miley’s movie genre. I never saw Miley as the Jessica Alba type movie actress. She seems like a Jennifer Aniston, comedies.

But like they say, you know you better than anyone.

PaaperPlanes said:

But I will still watch it. I think.
    _______

Come naturally? She wants to act. She likes the plot? She does it. What’s wrong with it? If she really wants to do this let her. I would love to do a movie like this. So if I had the chance I would.

• CupcakezLover

ikr? but she is way too succesfull, that’s way she gets roles
    A bunch of Miley stans(like me) will watch it anyways just because she’s Miley.

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    ____

i didn’t watch that movie, anyways..

• sophieee

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

CupcakezLover said:

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    ___________

Haha! Kind of. I was just saying that she seems like a grown woman trying to be a little girl.

And LOL at Miranda Cosgrove

ikr? but she is way too succesfull, that’s way she gets roles
    A bunch of Miley stans(like me) will watch it anyways just because she’s Miley.
    lol. okay :)

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    ____

i didn’t watch that movie, anyways..

Sorry!

• mels

Teach me how to Molly, teach me teach me how to Molly

sophieee said:

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

Sophie I dare you to say something good. Really I dare you =’]

• Anonimuss

On topic: Miley, bb, ya can’t act. PLEASE JUST STOP!

nicholas?….hmmm lol

• Anonymous18

where did you read that at anonimuss??

• CupcakezLover

CupcakezLover said:

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    ___________

And LOL at Miranda Cosgrove
    Ah, I get it. xD I guess I agree with you then.

Well uhm… yes but she doesn’t praise her ;) Right sophie? xD

sureee…lol

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    glowpop said:

Someone should offer it up to her. She’d BE AMAZING for the role. OBV only have a professional actor replace LeoDiCap, someone like… Nick Jonas or something. I mean we can’t have amateurs like Liam Hemsworth or George Clooney, ruin a classic.

• mels

I’m a hardcore Miley fan…….but she needs some acting classes! Lol The beginning of Hannah Montana was TERRIBLE! Midway through, and now at the end I think her acting is great in it! I thought she sincerely got better, but I was proven wrong in The Last Song. I guess she just got used to the role on Hannah. But, I just think she needs some work. She has the tools…just needs to learn how to use ‘em I guess lol

• its me.

Anonymous18 said:
    i heard the sparks fly secret message was portland oregon

It is.
    —————
    yeah but I’m reading wikipedia lol and that Jake Owen guy is not from Portland, Oregon… So I don’t get it.
    Why do you think Sparks Fly is about him? And why do you think she slept with him?

______

NOTE TO SARCASM… ok I love Miley and her acting but NO xD

Hahaha, yeah I got the sarcasm, and ia.
    ______

Or ;) in Miley’s words ‘that would be a big fat noooo’ ;) but oi POWER PUFF GIRLS!

sophieee said:

i don’t promote false enthusiasm unless used with sarcasm.

See now I’m confused, I thought you were being sarcastic.

• mels

jake owen is hot!

Well uhm… yes but she doesn’t praise her ;) Right sophie? xD

sureee…lol
    _______

Tee hee xD

• CaliGuy

On another note… If someone could put a caption thing on my gif saying “Gotta Pat Yo Weave” or “Pat Yo Weave” I would greatly appreciate it and give them a pickle. Please and thanks.

selena isnt a saint

• sophieee

See now I’m confused, I thought you were being sarcastic.
    not on the leg thing.

• LiveLaughLove

cool :P

selena isnt a saint

right i forgot about her pickles.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

______________

You’re hilarious.

mels said:

It is so weird how much this picture does NOT look like her. Haha I’ve always hated this picture. It confuses me.

That’s her, that’s what she does look like. That’s what I always see anyways.

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:02 pm

selena isnt a saint

Your right. Miley is. #PraiseMileyChrist

mels said:

_______

Have you ever seen her in Doc? When she was really young. I found it really good.

selena isnt a saint

right i forgot about her pickles.

lmao

selena isnt a saint
    She’s not? Well, shit…
    *burns down selena shrine*

Alright, I’m out. Bye.

Your right. Miley is. #PraiseMileyChrist

true fact

OMFG I just found a story back that I wrote when I was 8 DIES DIES DIES

ou double-posted me…..

______

NOTE TO SARCASM… ok I love Miley and her acting but NO xD

Hahaha, yeah I got the sarcasm, and ia.
    ______

Haha, YESSS. & gotta love the girls ;) Thank god for Chemical X, right?

• mels

mels said:

That’s her, that’s what she does look like. That’s what I always see anyways.

Lol well I know it’s her…but I just think it doesn’t even look like her. I think it’s the tan, hair, makeup, and angle. She just looks chubbier and different…idk. lol

• its me.

selena isnt a saint

right i forgot about her pickles.

lmao
    omg, lol

• BangThatDrum

Hahaha, yeah I got the sarcasm, and ia.
    ______

Haha, YESSS. & gotta love the girls ;) Thank god for Chemical X, right?
    _______

YUS! Thank god for chemical X!!! I loved to watch that show! Now I don’t have time for it anymore :(

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:02 pm

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

______________

You’re hilarious.

Aww thanks! Donations are accepted. All proceeds goto the Miley Foundation Co. We seek to provide young girls in Africa and America and everywhere like such as… with necessities like black bras and white shirts.

• suckit

can i get good music to listen too??something past 2004,please:)

the animal collective

kk?? is that a band??and if it is,any specific songs by them?

• Tick Tok

and the lindsay-michael story repeats..

but at least demi has eddie

• suckit

any:)

• CoinBears

any:)

suckit said:

can i get good music to listen too??something past 2004,please:)

the animal collective

kk?? is that a band??and if it is,any specific songs by them?

band

beep beep

• suckit

TraceSTAN thanks:)

• picstoburn

we need a new post. and that outfit she has on is awful /;

• Moonbeam

we need a new post. and that outfit she has on is awful /;

It’s awesome.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Your right. Miley is. #PraiseMileyChrist

_____

*bows down* Im not worthy.

• Anonimuss

______________

LOLWPMP
    DEEEAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.

• xxbehappyxx

i love you miley, but this movie looks boring and not “Bad-ass”

shake it shake it

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

You’re hilarious.

¨_______

Oi are black shirts allowed too? ;)

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

demi demon

• Tick Tok

my next icon is gonna be trace

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Your right. Miley is. #PraiseMileyChrist

_____

*bows down* Im not worthy.
    http://bit.ly/al3YR5 Tis True.

suckit said:

TraceSTAN thanks:)

no problem, hope you like it. The album is amazing.

She’s not? Well, shit…
    *burns down selena shrine*

bow down to mileychrist

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:06 pm
    Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:02 pm

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

______________

You’re hilarious.

_____

haha wow you are really making a difference for those girls who are just “growing up” I applaud you.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Your right. Miley is. #PraiseMileyChrist

_____

*bows down* Im not worthy.
    http://bit.ly/al3YR5 Tis True.

-saves icon-

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

virgin demi the mother of us all

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

IDK if ‘Virgin’s the right term though. I’ve gotten that vibe from Demi… then again, I could be wrong, I got that vibe from Miley too.

• GoldenGal9311

I was about to get off but you guys are cracking me up.

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

You’re hilarious.

¨_______

Oi are black shirts allowed too? ;)
    If they’re lace or see through, then yes! : ) If you plan on donating shirts, please be sure they are gently used or have holes designed to be there. EX: http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/195868/miley-cyrus-and-obesity-and-speed-shredded-cobweb-tee-gallery.jpg

• Moonbeam

Miley action movie? I’m all for it. Beat those guys up.

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

Demi’s probably escaping from rehab to go on a run to buy some neurogasm.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

You’re hilarious.

¨_______

Oi are black shirts allowed too? ;)
    ___________

Lmao!

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:06 pm
    Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:02 pm

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

______________

You’re hilarious.

_____

Trying to do my part for humanity, ALL IN THE NAME OF MILEY. OU’s savior.

You’re hilarious.

¨_______

Oi are black shirts allowed too? ;)

Hahahah! Don’t forget short shorts, preferably leather.

• LalalandYEAH

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Mileys love interest in the movie is called nicholas? Oh…
    oh dear god..

• ellelovesjonas

sounds good.
    Hope she pulls it off.

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

pray 30 ave marias and repent for your sins

• ellelovesjonas

oh and I know I suck but am I the only one who noticed her love interest being Nicholas? xD

• colorfulx

Jaden Smith is such a cutie.

• sophieee

isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?

Moonbeam said:
    Miley action movie? I’m all for it. Beat those guys up.
    ____________

I <3 your icon.

sophieee said:
    isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?
    ROFFLLLL.
    *head spasm*

• Moonbeam

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

Demi’s probably escaping from rehab to go on a run to buy some neurogasm.

LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

“I ask Demi Lavato’s father to refrain from making asinine statements about my daughter, or say it to my face himself,” Lohan says. “And if so, I will pay for the transportation and his hospital bills.”

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

• glowpop

isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?

And it will be called “Whiplash: Road to Recovery”

• mels

I guess the “too soon” period is over for the Demi jokes.

• xdolshhex

isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?
    _____
    seriously the girl needs a break.

• CaliGuy

And… im out to class. KEEP IT CLASSY FOLKS.

• Tick Tok

and a jay z song is on and a jay z song is on

*barf to the extreme*

• sophieee

LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

it comes naturally it comes naturally bay bay bee

peacelovehearts said:
    sophieee said:
    isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?
    ROFFLLLL.
    *head spasm*

LOL.

• Moonbeam

LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.

• Moonbeam

I think Demi met him like two years ago, and afterwards said it was a mistake and she doesn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore.
    Yeah? She probably would have made it clear that she doesn’t want to interact with him, so why is he talking so much? He does not know her. He can’t go around making assumptions as if he’s been with her the last 18 years of her life. He walked out. He can’t expect to just insert himself back into her life like that. Use some common sense, man.
    He just wants his 5 minutes of fame.
    The sad thing is that most people that don’t know the real situation just assume he is just a ‘normal’ dad.

Tick Tok said:

Kristen Stewart has to be the most awkward person ever ;ajf;kaksd whenever shes at award shows she makes me cringe.

kristen and robert are one of the most awkward couples in young hollywood

IA

• Tick Tok

i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

shes gonna be saint demi without sin

Ohh, that’s what it is?
    I thought it was some form of a mutant turkey with a penis growing out of it’s head…. my bad

xD
    i’ve seriously been laughing at the poor thing since yesterday…

• realistgangsta

yay get it miley

peacelovehearts said:

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;
    Kristen Stewart is just…..fjdksajfdskla

Autistic

• Tick Tok

“couples” should always be in quotation marks when referring to their relationship.

why???

• sophieee

i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

for the love of god no

imagine her like praying for her fans on twitter everyday…

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;
    Kristen Stewart is just…..fjdksajfdskla

Autistic
    Exactly.
    A very high autistic.

why???

She is a well known lesbian.

• sophieee

“he likes to help out in the kitchen”
    lmao.
    he likes milk.

• Ali.

Just realized some of Miley’s hair is stuck to her mic in the picture. She must of ripped it out by accident. Ouch.

• sophieee

because sometimes people are theresomes…

GoldenGal9311 said:

i think that she really hates him because he hurt her. she always tweeted songs about him and well tweeted things about him in general on twitter.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;
    Kristen Stewart is just…..fjdksajfdskla

I met her! She is chill and sweet :D
    She is not that bad at all, just greatly misunderstood.

• xdolshhex

“he likes to help out in the kitchen”
    lmao.
    he likes milk.
    ____
    with your icon & what u said, i have some dirty thoughts :|

• angie2much

I want to see Miley do more family comedies like her movie “Family Bond” that she got picked up for. But I think MC gave really good performances in The Hannah Movie, Bolt, and The Last Song. TLS was the first movie I actually CRIED in
    I think Family Bond got renamed to So Undercover. It’s the same movie.
    ===
    Don’t think so, Family Bond delt with Miley finding out that her dad was a spy.

I swear it’s like a sin to be yourself on this site. -_-

Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;
    Kristen Stewart is just…..fjdksajfdskla

I met her! She is chill and sweet :D
    She is not that bad at all, just greatly misunderstood.
    Uh huh…..

• Tick Tok

She is a well known lesbian.

now that you mention it, i get that vibe

yawnnnnnn

• CoinBears

• GoldenGal9311

I don’t know why everyone seems to hate Kristin Stewart. She seems so sweet.

I swear it’s like a sin to be yourself on this site. -_-

what are you talking about

• Moonbeam

i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

for the love of god no

imagine her like praying for her fans on twitter everyday…
    Or she will only quote Bible verses.
    And date Gaston.

GoldenGal9311 said:

I don’t know why everyone seems to hate Kristin Stewart. She seems so sweet.

I love her, think she is great.

she’s not talking about her biological father. lol

• sophieee

the media came to him asking him stuff….
    and then he just answered cause he didn’t really know anything…
    if he wanted to get the medias attention and demi’s money he would have done that years ago…

• CoinBears

I don’t know why everyone seems to hate Kristin Stewart. She seems so sweet.
    She really is a nice and fun person. She’s awkward, and that works for her. I think people just mistake her awkwardness as being bitchy. But her bitchface still rocks so their fault.

• Moonbeam

• CoinBears

• xblowmyspeakersupx

____________________________

I loveeeee your icon!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Mileys love interest in the movie is called nicholas? Oh…

St Selena…Miley Christ… now we’re only missing Virgin Demi

Demi’s probably escaping from rehab to go on a run to buy some neurogasm.

LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lol at michael’s face.

sophieee said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…
    He’s a sexy dilf.

• sophieee

isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?
    _____
    seriously the girl needs a break.
    what?
    she’s just getting started..

lovato vs lohan

He’s a sexy dilf.

show me a pic!

it comes naturally it comes naturally bay bay bee
    *cums (;

O-S-<

He’s a sexy dilf.

that’s a picture of Michael Lohan…

• Tick Tok

i wonder if demi looks like her dad

• mileyistheboss

Oh how dangerous of miley

• xSweetCandyxx

Sounds like a good movie to me.

• MwahMiley

Seriously? It’s a movie. It’s called acting. ACTING, you know? It’s not real life. I would have wondered a lot if it was real life and she was really swearing all the time (holy shit ain’t even swearing) and is talking sex (which she is not even doing in the movie)- it’s a film, she’s acting, get it into your head! It’s a job!

• MissSmiley

OHMYGOD she’s gonna swear!?!?! What a slut!

-.-‘

Fuck it, like swearing’s that big of a deal. I try to swear as little as I can, but srsly, OU.

• Phoebe

SO? It’s a movie… as in ACTING as in FAKE
    Kristen Stewart went from Twilight to playing a stripper that isn’t bad? (just an example I LOVED her:) ) BTW where’s the tattoo?

• xdolshhex

isn’t willow smith gonna have a show on nick?
    _____
    seriously the girl needs a break.
    what?
    she’s just getting started..
    she’s 10!

• CupcakezLover

xD Fuck yeah.

peacelovehearts said:

it comes naturally it comes naturally bay bay bee
    *cums (;

O-S-<

ROFL

Demi’s dad looks nothing like Demi, her mom looks a lot like her though:

she’s 10!
    the olsen twins were like 2 when they started…

Moonbeam said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.
    —————
    *grabs some popcorn*

she’s 10!
    the olsen twins were like 2 when they started…
    & they don’t look happy.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:21 pm

Demi’s dad looks nothing like Demi, her mom looks a lot like her though:
    —————

i dont see it

• BangThatDrum

Oi are black shirts allowed too? ;)
    ____________

Well thank you for the information ma’am. It was a pleasure to work with you. I’ll be sure to follow the instructions needed. Have a nice day.

Moonbeam said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.
    _________

Haha. I remember when I said that Demi’s dad seems like another Michael Lohan. I got attacked by Demi stans.

& they don’t look happy.

they were happy before they turned anorexic and druggies…

she’s 10!
    the olsen twins were like 2 when they started…
    & they don’t look happy.

9 months to be exact

HBIC

• mels

I miss Demi : (

• sophieee

i’ve never seen demi’s dad….

Oh I thought this was her dad but it’s her stepdad, Madison’s dad:
    Whoops, can’t find a picture of him thoughh

Demi’s dad looks nothing like Demi, her mom looks a lot like her though:
    —————

i dont see it

me neither.

peacelovehearts said:

Moonbeam said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.
    —————
    *grabs some popcorn*

Oh god hopefully Demi and Lindsay don’t bond through this experience ROFL.

no one’s ever seen Demi’s real dad…lol

& they don’t look happy.

they were happy before they turned anorexic and druggies…
    ____

exactly, they are messed up now, i don’t want willow to be like that.

• GoldenGal9311

WAIT. Michael Lohan told Demi’s dad that he needs to stop talking about Demi? Did I read that correctly or was that a joke?

• Anonymous18

caliguy i made that “pat yo weave” icon

Demi’s dad looks nothing like Demi, her mom looks a lot like her though:
    —————

i dont see it

me neither.

Well I think they’ve both got the big smile and the same-ish nose and a squareish jaw.

no one’s ever seen Demi’s real dad…lol
    __________

Haha, I know! He’s like Charlie from Charlie’s Angels. If he doesn’t show his face, I’m gonna start calling him Charlie Lovato.

• wavy

LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Michael lohan cannot stay away from troubled teens lmaooo

• BangThatDrum

-spasms- I might be learning about the privacy law tomorrow!

Moonbeam said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.
    —————
    *grabs some popcorn*

Oh god hopefully Demi and Lindsay don’t bond through this experience ROFL.
    I hope they do.
    They could join forces & open up a crack bar.
    I’d sure as hell go. (:

• twomorelonelypeople

really? nicholas? other than that, LOVE IT. sounds awesome.

GoldenGal9311 said:
    demi’s dad said Demi wasn’t gonna end up like Lohan…
    so Mr.Lohan got all up in his ass.

• Moonbeam

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.

I feel bad for Demi. I hope for her that doesn’t escalate. :(

• Moonbeam

No, you got that correctly. And stop talking about his daughter, too, because Demis dad compared her somehow to Lindsay.

Sounds like Bolt.

• heartinvasion?

Duh, It’s typical Miley. Always doing some crazy shit to prove she’s ‘grown up’…

• colorfulx

Nichooooolas.

• CupcakezLover

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Mileys love interest in the movie is called nicholas? Oh…
    LOL I was thinking about that but I didn’t want to be accused of being a Niley shipper. Haha

• TraceSTAN

So they are just making a sequel to Agent Cody Banks?

Molly’s love interest is named Nicholas

lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

Man how I love this side of Miley <3

_________

NVM. I read it again, he’s telling Demi’s dad to shut up about Lindsey.

ok now i’m confused.

Moonbeam said:
    It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.

I feel bad for Demi. I hope for her that doesn’t escalate. :(

IKR.

• LalalandYEAH

GoldenGal9311 said:
    demi’s dad said Demi wasn’t gonna end up like Lohan…
    so Mr.Lohan got all up in his ass.

Oh my god, Papa lohan is a famewhore and he is not afraid to show it to the world.

peacelovehearts said:

Moonbeam said:
    LOL, did you see that? For the lulz.

lmao
    I feel so bad for Demi’s dad.
    He’s been put on the spot so much…

It’s on.

Michael Lohan vs. Patrick Lovato

Round 1.
    —————
    *grabs some popcorn*

Oh god hopefully Demi and Lindsay don’t bond through this experience ROFL.
    I hope they do.
    They could join forces & open up a crack bar.
    I’d sure as hell go. (:

Ill bring the neurogasm

• SellyismygirlCrush

03:23 pm
    Oh I thought this was her dad but it’s her stepdad, Madison’s dad:
    Whoops, can’t find a picture of him thoughh

___

Her mom is sooo tiny wow They all look Huge compared to her

• sophieee

lol i can only picture this movie being a total fail with bad effects…
    i seriously can’t picture miley kicking guys ass and stuff…

• angie2much

Miley wants to pull a female Shia ? LOL! I love Miley, but I can’t picture MC as an action star. The only Disney stars I see becoming action stars in the future are Kelly Blatz and David Henrie. MC should do Kristen Stewart type of movies.

• GoldenGal9311

Whoever wrote that article about Demi’s dad vs Michael Lohan, wrote the headline wrong. That’s why I got confused.

LalalandYEAH said:

GoldenGal9311 said:
    demi’s dad said Demi wasn’t gonna end up like Lohan…
    so Mr.Lohan got all up in his ass.

This all lies, Papa Lohan said a few weeks ago he would never talk to the media again. I trust him at his word.

• xdolshhex

lol i can only picture this movie being a total fail with bad effects…
    i seriously can’t picture miley kicking guys ass and stuff…
    agreed.

icon test…

• MileyLover1

Does anyone else notice the hair on her microphone? hahaha

icon test…

whats wrong with that elephant?

GoldenGal9311 said:
    demi’s dad said Demi wasn’t gonna end up like Lohan…
    so Mr.Lohan got all up in his ass.
    _________

LOL. Well then in that case, go Demi’s dad!

icon test…
    THA FUCK IS THAT? O_o

• Anonimuss

Miley needs to be in a rom-com. I think she’d do good in that field.

As for Michael Lohan: BITCH STFU!!! -_-

icon test…

lol I don’t want to say what I thought that was.

angie2much said:

MileyLover1 said:
    Does anyone else notice the hair on her microphone? hahaha
    extensions fail.

icon test…

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is that Dumbo on crack.

peacelovehearts said:
    icon test…
    THA FUCK IS THAT? O_o
    what do you think it is?
    a baby elephant smiling.
    Isn’t she pretty? O_o

angie2much said:

That’s what happens when you smoke a joint before a red carpet event.

Moonbeam said:
    ____________

Ohhh, I get it. Woo, that was confusing! I must be tired or something.

• BabyYoureAFirework

what do you think it is?
    a baby elephant smiling.
    Isn’t she pretty? O_o

i thought it was an elephant tortured. it looks like it has blood on it!!

• TraceSTAN

That’s what happens when you smoke a joint before a red carpet event.

Everyone knows she uses a pipe. SMH.

Does anyone else notice the hair on her microphone? hahaha
    ____
    lol i just noticed that. oh extensions..

• angie2much

mels said:

===
    MTE

peacelovehearts said:

angie2much said:

That’s what happens when you smoke a joint before a red carpet event.

DEAD I think she does more than just weed.

• heartinvasion?

Robsten is all over my Tumblr, I’m going to DIE. So cute.

• angie2much

_________

NVM. I read it again, he’s telling Demi’s dad to shut up about Lindsey.
    ===
    LINDSAY

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab

• CoinBears

The day when Miley stops making headlines for doing her JOB as an actress, ie doing what she’s directed to do which may or may not include using crude language, will be a very happy one for myself, and other Miley fans alike.

• Moonbeam

MTE
    I think Family Bond got renamed to So Undercover. It’s the same movie.

TraceSTAN said:

Agreed.

• colorfulx

this girl doesn’t look her age.

She looks like a 23 year old woman on crack.

• heartinvasion?

Miley is too gorgeous in my icon, though ;P

• BangThatDrum

I love this! And yes I like Sandra Bullock too even watched her sexscene in fire at the amazon or something like that when I was 13 and uhm well… yeah lets say I shouldn’t have been allowed lmao but why is everyone already bashing this movie when it’s not even filmed yet? Can at least one of you give Miley a fair chance? Like just one of you guys?

• Anonymous18

She looks like a 23 year old woman on crack.

lol

• Tabeal

LOL i love this.strong>

• xdolshhex

this girl doesn’t look her age.

She looks like a 23 year old woman on crack.

with no tits. lol.

• SimplyCT

umm okay then… o_O

Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;

• its me.

colorfulx said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.

She looks like a 23 year old woman on crack.
    Are you saying she looks like Janis Joplin?

angie2much said:

_________

NVM. I read it again, he’s telling Demi’s dad to shut up about Lindsey.
    ===
    LINDSAY
    _______

Same thing.

peacelovehearts said:
    icon test…
    THA FUCK IS THAT? O_o
    what do you think it is?
    a baby elephant smiling.
    Isn’t she pretty? O_o
    Ohh, that’s what it is?

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab
    i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

kristen and robert are one of the most awkward couples in young hollywood

• CoinBears

Just noticed her EMA outfit. You go, Miley! Keep the top covered (her torso), but put the bottom on display (her amazing legs)!

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:36 pm

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab
    i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

for the love of god no

look at the elephant…
    ____
    “he likes to help out in the kitchen”
    lmao.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:35 pm
    Stop talking shit about Kristin Stewart D;
    Kristen Stewart is just…..fjdksajfdskla

kristen and robert are one of the most awkward couples in young hollywood

• glowpop

Exactly! I hope I don’t see that in LOL, she seems like a one trick pony.

Anonimuss said:

On topic: Miley, bb, a can’t act. PLEASE JUST STOP!

He is?

• sophieee

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

Sophie I dare you to say something good. Really I dare you =’]
    she has nice legs…?

CoinBears said:
    __________

Wow, I din’t know that. So he tried to come back into her life after she became famous? Wow.

Nov 8, 2010 @ 03:39 pm
    sophieee said:

i can only picture Demi turning into a worst St Selena after rehab…

for the love of god no

imagine her like praying for her fans on twitter everyday…

maybe shell become a nun

• colorfulx

’cause you’re beautiful baby.

xdolshhex said:
    this girl doesn’t look her age.
    __________

I know, she always reminded me of Esther from Orphan.
    ____

i didn’t watch that movie, anyways..

Sorry!
    _____

lol. but i know what it’s about. :|

• wavy

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab

Anonimuss said:

On topic: Miley, bb, a can’t act. PLEASE JUST STOP!

what?

• wavy

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab

• wavy

i wonder if demi will punch her dad once she gets out of rehab

wait WTF?!
    Taylor Swift isn’t a virgin?!
    :O
    the world is coming to an end….

• BabyYoureAFirework

She is a well known lesbian.

Well..she has made out with girls .. o_o

sophieee said:

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

Sophie I dare you to say something good. Really I dare you =’]
    she has nice legs…?
    _______

-dies- You did it.

she’s not talking about her biological father. lol

• CoinBears

WOWOWOOWOOWOWOAHHHH

• sophieee

her real father is the one on the tabloids.
    she has a step dad who is maddisons dad.

wait WTF?!
    Taylor Swift isn’t a virgin?!
    :O
    the world is coming to an end….
    _____

Where have you been O_o LOL I think you meant it sarcastic?

• glowpop

I knew that Sparks Fly was about him but WOAH.

• xdolshhex

On topic: Miley, bb, ya can’t act. PLEASE JUST STOP!
    wtf?
    & yes miley, you should stick to singing.

• Anonymous18

Where have you been O_o I think you meant it sarcastic?

Who is Jake Owen?

Anonimuss said:

Taylor swift gets around.

wait WTF?!
    Taylor Swift isn’t a virgin?!
    :O
    the world is coming to an end….
    _____

Where have you been O_o LOL I think you meant it sarcastic?
    lol she doesn’t seem like that type…
    i mean she hangs out with St Selena.

• CaliGuy

• trinitaa

Anonimuss said:

what? O.o

• CupcakezLover

BangThatDrum said:

sophieee said:

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

Sophie I dare you to say something good. Really I dare you =’]
    she has nice legs…?
    _______

-dies- You did it.
    I thought sophieee was a Miley fan?

sophieee said:

this is gonna be one of those sluty college movies…

Sophie I dare you to say something good. Really I dare you =’]
    she has nice legs…?

wait WTF?!
    Taylor Swift isn’t a virgin?!
    :O
    the world is coming to an end….
    _____

Where have you been O_o LOL I think you meant it sarcastic?
    lol she doesn’t seem like that type…
    i mean she hangs out with St Selena.
    _______

Ah yes of course St Selena -bows down- -coughs- now serious you didn’t see it in her?

O.O umm

i heard the sparks fly secret message was portland oregon

mileyistheboss said:
    Anonimuss said:

Taylor swift gets around.
    _________

Haha! She does, doesn’t she?

• CupcakezLover

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    CaliGuy said:

LMAO I like how you put Paris Hilton and Meryl Streep in the same category.

• colorfulx

Wtf. Taylor you bad girl.

she has nice legs…?
    _______

-dies- You did it.
    I thought sophieee was a Miley fan?

Well uhm… yes but she doesn’t praise her ;) Right sophie? xD

• its me.

who told you that? I’m curious hahah
    And who’s that guy? did she date him?

Anonymous18 said:
    i heard the sparks fly secret message was portland oregon

It is.

• CaliGuy

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:54 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    CaliGuy said:

LMAO I like how you put Paris Hilton and Meryl Streep in the same category.

Im majoring in sarcasm in college. go figure.

______

NOTE TO SARCASM… ok I love Miley and her acting but NO xD

• memiftw

So what? If she wants to play that role, let her. Nothing wrong with it. I honestly don’t think Miley will be any good at the role she is playing, but who knows; maybe Miley will suprise us.

It is.

well i dont know what thats supposed to mean. someone here said she wrote that song for jake owen?

i heard the sparks fly secret message was portland oregon

Yeah and she opened for Jake Owen in Portland in 2007.

Who is Jake Owen?

Ohh, okay.

• Tick Tok

demi’s dad was/is a drunk

• CupcakezLover

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:54 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

Nov 8, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    CaliGuy said:

LMAO I like how you put Paris Hilton and Meryl Streep in the same category.

Im majoring in sarcasm in college. go figure.
    You’ll do great at that. xD