Demi Lovato Timberline Knolls Treatment

Demi Lovato is getting help at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center in Lemont, Illinois, reports GossipCenter. The Lovato family spent the weekend with Demi and stayed at a hotel. Demi checked into Timberline Knolls directly after deciding she needed help: ‘Nestled on 43 wooded acres, the Timberline

Knolls campus has received recognition for its beauty from American Institute of Landscape Architects. The tranquil grounds contain a lake and reflecting ponds, an historic art studio, comfortable contemporary residential facilities & outdoor activity fields.’ Company rep: ‘Timberline Knolls residents really look forward to their time volunteering at the Franciscan Village, as well as the other places

where we get involved, including local animal shelter, nursing homes, children’s hospitals and veteran’s organizations. Residents from the Chicago area have even brought additional charitable organizations and causes to the attention of Timberline Knolls staff. Volunteer work is an important part of residential

treatment because it reinforces the ability to connect with others. It also helps them realize that they are not the only ones who face lifelong challenges and need the assistance of others in this world to live a healthy and fulfilling life.’ The center comes highly recommended by clients and industry sources.

  • carouseleiffeltower

    GET OVER IT. yes i called the center and gave the lady best wishes to demi but that is not going to hurt demi’s chances of getting better and i doubt that woman will actually even tell her what i said or let anyone know about the phone call. even if she did inform demi about what i said, it’s not like it’s going to make her sad-if anything it will make her realize how much us fans do appreciate her by reaching out to where she’s staying.

  • bum2chair

    TO EVERYONE DISSING ON DEMI AND THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVE ALL THE STUPID RUMORS:
    are you fucking retarded? there has never been an official statement as to why she is there just a bunch of damn gossip and people talking about her in a treatment center all over tv and trying to figure it all out are invading her privacy you don’t need to know its not your right and don’t give me that dumbass excuse that she signed up for this when see signed with disney… cause no she didn’t she signed to entertain people with her music and acting and if you don’t like her so what stop bitching about her and go find someone you do like and shut the hell up

  • bum2chair

    Danger-ous said:
    While I understand you guys wanting to wish her well, there is a time and place for that. Calling an establishment where she is getting treatment to crank call them with your little shout outs to Demi takes away from the time and energy they should be using for the patients, and the families of the patients and staff.

    Your heart may be in the right place, but you’re executing it horribly. She’s not at the Hard Rock Hotel on vacation, she’s in a serious addiction facility. When will you guys ever get it?
    ——–
    yea get with it!

  • Pawesome

    Aw, she’s doing the right thing. I hope she gets better soon (:
    But I think the media is blowing this way out of proportion. I’m tired of hearing about it, I’m sure Demi wants some privacy! :P

  • carouseleiffeltower

    to the girl who said my “Crank call” (which was not anything near the lines of a crank call. look up the definition of a crank call in the urban dictionary.) was taking away the time and energy from the people who are supposed to be taking care of her, GET REAL! they have secretary’s who work at the front desk who’s job is to answer the phones…not care for the patients. and even if she was one of demi’s care people that’s ridiculous to accuse me of taking away the attention from demi getting cared for…the girl isnt getting waited on hand and foot 24/7. so don’t throw that bullshit at me and say im being disrespectful.

  • Danger-ous

    Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:54 am
    Pawesome said:

    But I think the media is blowing this way out of proportion.
    ——
    Are you special? She has really serious, adult, addictive problems. The media isn’t making enough of a big deal out of this and trust me, she has privacy.

  • carouseleiffeltower

    hop off my jock will you? im not telling people to go call the facility. as to why i did it? i wanted to just show my support anyways. good job pointing out my little mistake and avoiding the shit i call you out on.

  • bum2chair

    carouseleiffeltower said:
    GET OVER IT. yes i called the center and gave the lady best wishes to demi but that is not going to hurt demi’s chances of getting better and i doubt that woman will actually even tell her what i said or let anyone know about the phone call. even if she did inform demi about what i said, it’s not like it’s going to make her sad-if anything it will make her realize how much us fans do appreciate her by reaching out to where she’s staying.
    —–
    it is bad for the facility when they get hundreds of phone calls which puts them away from doing there jobs even if it is there job is to answer phone calls its only for family and those wanting to seek help like I said want to well wish her than send her a letter
    and yes by posting about your phone call your basically welcoming others too it

  • bum2chair

    carouseleiffeltower said:
    hop off my jock will you? im not telling people to go call the facility. as to why i did it? i wanted to just show my support anyways. good job pointing out my little mistake and avoiding the shit i call you out on.
    ——-
    I wouldn’t have to point it out if you would just think. yes I know you probably didn’t intetionally mean for others to call, but like I said before posting about it is inviting others too it.
    yeah you wanted to show your support I get that but you do that by respecting her and her privacy. and yes trying to call and leave a message while she is in a treatment center is invading her privacy,
    especially when she asked you to respect her privacy.
    and

    and avoiding the shit i call you out on.

    what are you even talking about? I don’t recall you calling me out on anything

  • carouseleiffeltower

    i just called timberline knolls treatment center and the lady picked up and was like “timberline knolls. good afternoon this is (couldnt make out her name)how may i help you?” i said “just tell demi lovato her fans love her and hopes she will get better” haha hopefully she passes it along. doubt it, but im hopeful :)

  • bum2chair

    DiamondsAreForever said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    Danger-ous said:

    While I understand you guys wanting to wish her well, there is a time and place for that. Calling an establishment where she is getting treatment to crank call them with your little shout outs to Demi takes away from the time and energy they should be using for the patients, and the families of the patients and staff.

    Your heart may be in the right place, but you’re executing it horribly. She’s not at the Hard Rock Hotel on vacation, she’s in a serious addiction facility. When will you guys ever get it?

    —–

    Danger-ous, as fans of Demi, we want to support her and make sure that she is getting better. I do think the media should not have relieve the facility that she is currently staying at right now just for private reasons. Also, the center already knows that they have a celebrity staying there, so they are going to take every precaution to keep her away from the media stuff. Furthermore, the most important thing is that is she getting the treatment and the help she needs to battle these problems that she has been facing for many years
    —–
    I seriously hope your not implying its ok to call the facility and leave Demi a little shout out? especially when she said she wanted her privacy. now making support vids and sending her letters are different and in my opinion calling the facility and trying to leave Demi messages is completely disrespectful

  • teamnobody

    IM BORED and MY STUPID COMPUTER IS SUPER SLOW ):
    BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY PICTURE BURN(:

  • wavy

    wow why would they reveal wheres shes at…smh!..im upset i hope she gets better

  • never change

    i love demi and i will always be a fan =)

  • DontChargeMeForTheCrime

    wtf?! really? they say the name of the facility? now who was the dumb ass that released that? damn the girl can’t catch a break no where leave her the hell be!

  • dearstephh

    i feel bad for her..
    imagine when she’s out?!? 0.o dayuuuum.

  • carbomb__

    I hope she gets better, but this is a blessing in disquise. You know how much exposure she has now. pfft. Boosted her career wayyy up.

  • idkMyBFFjill

    carouseleiffeltower said:

    i just called timberline knolls treatment center and the lady picked up and was like “timberline knolls. good afternoon this is (couldnt make out her name)how may i help you?” i said “just tell demi lovato her fans love her and hopes she will get better” haha hopefully she passes it along. doubt it, but im hopeful :)
    ======
    LOL wow. Did she just hang up on u?

  • carouseleiffeltower

    haha nah i said it then hung up.

  • idkMyBFFjill

    carouseleiffeltower said:

    haha nah i said it then hung up.
    ————
    Nice :)

  • wavy

    haha nah i said it then hung up

    haha thats cool i hope the lady gives her the message

  • DiamondsAreForever

    Get well soon Demi! <3

  • DiamondsAreForever

    i love demi and i will always be a fan =)
    —-
    That’s the spirit! :)

  • Danger-ous

    Nov 9, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    carouseleiffeltower said:

    GET OVER IT. yes i called the center and gave the lady best wishes to demi but that is not going to hurt demi’s chances of getting better and i doubt that woman will actually even tell her what i said or let anyone know about the phone call. even
    ————
    So what’s the point then? Wasted time and energy.

    Your little phone calls are no different from the papparazzi stalking her out. You can spin it all you want, it’s infantile. You want to make her better? Grow up.

  • IfOnlyIWereBlue

    Good going OU. Giving out the name of the place is a WONDERFUL idea….:-|

  • bum2chair

    Danger-ous said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 04:28 pm
    carouseleiffeltower said:

    GET OVER IT. yes i called the center and gave the lady best wishes to demi but that is not going to hurt demi’s chances of getting better and i doubt that woman will actually even tell her what i said or let anyone know about the phone call. even
    ————
    So what’s the point then? Wasted time and energy.

    Your little phone calls are no different from the papparazzi stalking her out. You can spin it all you want, it’s infantile. You want to make her better? Grow up
    ———
    hahahahaha well put :)

  • lolzkristin

    i live like 5 minutes away from it…it’s a really secluded area and they are really tight on security all the time..not just because demi is there. so i think she’ll be okay.

  • liveandlearn

    I live in Lemont and we have all known that Demi has been in that treatment center for weeks. However, and least as far as I know, nobody called the center or posted it on blogs simply out of respect for Demi. Oh and that Fransican Village that they mentioned is the local nursing home where a bunch of kids from my school work. It’s really weird to see things from my town on OceanUp.

  • Danger-ous

    While I understand you guys wanting to wish her well, there is a time and place for that. Calling an establishment where she is getting treatment to crank call them with your little shout outs to Demi takes away from the time and energy they should be using for the patients, and the families of the patients and staff.

    Your heart may be in the right place, but you’re executing it horribly. She’s not at the Hard Rock Hotel on vacation, she’s in a serious addiction facility. When will you guys ever get it?

  • LoveableScar

    Wow.
    why would you guys put that out.
    Its like bad enough from her dad now everyone obsessed fan is gonna want to go there or call.

  • camm

    CoolerThanU said:

    It bugs me that this facility will prolly be swarmed with a bunch of low-lives wanting pictures of her.
    Not cool that this has been revealed.
    —————————

    now the paps will be waiting for her when she gets out =(

  • camm

    @ifonlyiwereblue nice icon! that totally looks like demi. i didnt know she had one!

  • DiamondsAreForever

    bum2chair said:

    DiamondsAreForever said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    Danger-ous said:

    While I understand you guys wanting to wish her well, there is a time and place for that. Calling an establishment where she is getting treatment to crank call them with your little shout outs to Demi takes away from the time and energy they should be using for the patients, and the families of the patients and staff.

    Your heart may be in the right place, but you’re executing it horribly. She’s not at the Hard Rock Hotel on vacation, she’s in a serious addiction facility. When will you guys ever get it?

    —–

    Danger-ous, as fans of Demi, we want to support her and make sure that she is getting better. I do think the media should not have relieve the facility that she is currently staying at right now just for private reasons. Also, the center already knows that they have a celebrity staying there, so they are going to take every precaution to keep her away from the media stuff. Furthermore, the most important thing is that is she getting the treatment and the help she needs to battle these problems that she has been facing for many years
    —–
    I seriously hope your not implying its ok to call the facility and leave Demi a little shout out? especially when she said she wanted her privacy. now making support vids and sending her letters are different and in my opinion calling the facility and trying to leave Demi messages is completely disrespectful

    ——

    Bum2Chairs, I did NOT imply whether or not that it was alright for the fans to call the center and leave shout out messages for Demi. I do agree with your statement that it would be disrespectful. In addition, I said that they should NOT have relieve the center that she is currently located at, because they need to keep the media stuff away from her, so that they can give her the privacy that she needs.

  • CaliGuy

    Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    CoolerThanU said:

    It bugs me that this facility will prolly be swarmed with a bunch of low-lives wanting pictures of her.
    Not cool that this has been revealed.
    —-
    Treatment Centers usually have very very good security, being that many of their patients arent allowed to have human contact while having treatment (for a certain amount of time). Theyd prolly have to be dismissed from the premises. Although.. Paps will prolly rent helicopters/climb gates to see if they can snap a photo of Dems-a-lot.

  • Danger-ous

    Eating Disorder, Drug Addiction & Alcohol Treatment Center. Looks like she’s in the right place. Get well soon. :)

  • DiamondsAreForever

    Nov 9, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    Danger-ous said:

    While I understand you guys wanting to wish her well, there is a time and place for that. Calling an establishment where she is getting treatment to crank call them with your little shout outs to Demi takes away from the time and energy they should be using for the patients, and the families of the patients and staff.

    Your heart may be in the right place, but you’re executing it horribly. She’s not at the Hard Rock Hotel on vacation, she’s in a serious addiction facility. When will you guys ever get it?

    —–

    Danger-ous, as fans of Demi, we want to support her and make sure that she is getting better. I do think the media should not have relieve the facility that she is currently staying at right now just for private reasons. Also, the center already knows that they have a celebrity staying there, so they are going to take every precaution to keep her away from the media stuff. Furthermore, the most important thing is that is she getting the treatment and the help she needs to battle these problems that she has been facing for many years.

  • lilli93

    totally agree with you!

  • Empire_State_of_Mind

    Uhhhmmm…I dont think its a great idea to release the name of the facility.

  • yougottheLOVE

    i hope she gets better soon :(

  • yougottheLOVE

    wow i am on fire! :D

  • yougottheLOVE

    well this is fun…

  • yougottheLOVE

    anyone there??

  • CoolerThanU

    It bugs me that this facility will prolly be swarmed with a bunch of low-lives wanting pictures of her.
    Not cool that this has been revealed.

  • RUBYSimpson143

    Hope she gets better :/

  • RUBYSimpson143

    I think she will though!This place sounds nice enough!

  • ColdAsU

    I thought she wasn’t allowed contact with her family while being treated? Didn’t OU post an article saying that.

  • RUBYSimpson143
  • CaliGuy

    Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    ColdAsU said:

    I thought she wasn’t allowed contact with her family while being treated? Didn’t OU post an article saying that.

    From what I heard, only the first 7 days to a week in the treatment center, BUT according the Good Morning America segment, they said that it changes per patient as, I guess, the employees have to determine whether or not shes able/ready to see her family etc.