Demi Lovato Wilmer Valderrama DATING?

sarah-lovato

Demi Lovato, after her emotional breakup with Joe Jonas, clung to actor Wilmer Valderrama, according to NY Post. Before she entered rehab, Demi introduced friends to Wilmer as her boyfriend. The source on tour with her said:

‘The two started seeing each other in May right after her breakup with Jonas. She would show us pictures of them together.‘ Another source said Wilmer has been a big part of Demi’s life leading up to seeking treatment. Wilmer’s rep denied a relationship.

• Tick Tok

lmao the pic!

I love sarah!

• NickJisHot

camm said:

hmm. i wonder where this came from..

and omg that picture of demi and sarah is creepy!
    ikr? but it’s funny xD

• StarStruck33

Rob is tall & strong & will defend her
    awwwwwww :,)

• Empire_State_of_Mind

That pic is freaking me out. ANd NY post isnt reliable so…

• mileyistheboss

Deja vu

• PaaperPlanes

The first girl in the picture – who is that? :O

• Tick Tok

StarStruck33 said:

Rob is tall & strong & will defend her
    awwwwwww :,)

she isnt with rob

• StarStruck33

Tick Tok said:

StarStruck33 said:

Rob is tall & strong & will defend her
    awwwwwww :,)

she isnt with rob
    ________________

I know…. duh…
    i would love to though….

• Danger-ous

Stalker Sarah. She’s high class.

• DignityWithLove

yea right…. i don’t see her falling for that guy

• DignityWithLove

she needs a break from guys for a while

• Srahx3

Its not demi on the picture!! i dunno but it doesn’t look like her!! am i the only one thinking that lol ?? x

• camm

@nickjishot

hahah yeah it is! but i thought i was tripping out at first! i was like what happened here!?

• paulamr

the guys was funny on That 70’s Show, I don’t know if the’re dating but what this picture of two girls has with the news?

• bluesfan3410

haha Stalker Sarah.. that’s funny

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:18 am
    Srahx3 said:

Oh. Can’t you tell they switched their faces?

• LoveSemi

he already denied! bullshit!

• CaliGuy

JFYI. This article is true. I went to the show in LA and Wilmer was there with Anna. I had backstage Radio Disney passes and after the Radio Disney party was over it was just a lounge kinda thing and Anna and Wilmer were smoking back there with friends. They were waiting for Demi to get off stage. I honestly think this is legit. Who else would he be there for? Clearly the Jonas Brothers….

• LoveSemi

TraceSTAN said:

Jonas PR classy as ever.

agree!

• CaliGuy

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    LoveSemi said:

he already denied! bullshit!

LOL.. Publicist will deny anything that makes their client looks bad. Doesnt help that he’s 31. LOL. And in May, Demi was underage.

• ColdAsU

This sounds like what someone would do to make another person jealous.

• Tick Tok

CaliGuy said:

rob kardashian was also there, does that mean that they’re dating too?

• PaaperPlanes

_______

No, you’re not the only one. I am pretty sure that is not Demi, as well.

• ColdAsU

Just because he was waiting for her doesn’t mean the are dating.Haha.He could be supporting her as a friend.I wait for my friend to be done in the bathroom does that mean I’m dating her? No.

• ColdAsU

*they

• CaliGuy

I sat behind Rob Kardashian and NO ahhah the two younger girls were there for Nick. He was just there sorta like supporting. Rob and Dems are deff just friends.

• Danger-ous

Ofcourse they’ll deny her hanging out with Wilmer…he’s a manwhore and they’re not “dating”, per se…And she just turned 18 not too long ago, so up until that point she was a minor, at the time of them messing around. So no shit Sherlock they’re going to deny it.

Wilmer is also older than her and not a Disney star. But when she dates Joe Jonas, it gets to be shouted from the rooftops and heralded. They’re all so transparent.

• ColdAsU

It is Demi.Someone edited the pic and switched Demi’s and Sara’s faces and bodies.

• jerseygirl

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    CaliGuy said:

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:47 am
    JoeHoe4Life said:

I would imagine that Demi stans are going to have to be prepared for a lot more stuff to come out about her. This isn’t the first time someone on the tour has said that Demi was seeing Wilmer. The truth always makes itself known. His reps denying it means NOTHING. That’s what reps do. They deny rumors that make their clients look bad. Just like Demi’s people have been denying a lot of things about why she’s really in treatment.

THIS.
    ——————-
    Yup.

• CaliGuy

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:47 am
    JoeHoe4Life said:

THIS.

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    Danger-ous said:

BTW…what a sexy little fucker he is in your icon. Damn, he’s gorgeous.
    IKR? Perfect description.
    —————
    From 90201 last nite, right?

Mine too. <3

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:11 am
    jerseygirl said:
    IKR? Perfect description.
    —————
    From 90201 last nite, right?

Mine too. <3
    Twinsies! Yes, mine is too. That was a lot of gorgeousness crammed into his whole 3 minutes screen time. Sexy bitch.

• JoeHoe4Life

From 90201 last nite, right?

Mine too. <3
    _____________________

I need one too now! Teala made some good .gif ones from the episode. BRB!

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:19 am
    JoeHoe4Life said:

From 90201 last nite, right?

Mine too. <3
    _____________________

I need one too now! Teala made some good .gif ones from the episode. BRB!
    ———————-
    She did? Do you think she’d mind if I stole some too?

• JoeHoe4Life

Little by little the truth will come out. I think her fans are in for a real eye opener, if they can get past the delusion of it all.

“BUT DEMI IS MY ANGEL AND PERRFUCT ADN HAVE ANGELIC VOICE! JOE FIX HER!”
    ________________________

So, so true.

BTW…what a sexy little fucker he is in your icon. Damn, he’s gorgeous.

• Danger-ous

BTW…what a sexy little fucker he is in your icon. Damn, he’s gorgeous.
    IKR? Perfect description.

• WYLMITE?

OMG Jason Mraz said WHAT?

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:13 am
    Danger-ous said:

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:11 am
    jerseygirl said:
    IKR? Perfect description.
    —————
    From 90201 last nite, right?

Mine too. <3
    —————–
    He was just fabulous. Very sexy.

• Danger-ous

He was fabulous. Crazy how some people can still swim great lengths while others are trying to hold them underwater. :)

• Lilly

LMAO the pic of her and stalker Sarah is way too funny…and a bit creepy

• selenaaaforlife

IM SCARED! which one is sarah? OMG two!

• mstevens

wait this picture confuses me so much…is sarah dressed like demi and demis dressed like sarah?

• FrancyJonasGomez

Everyday I hear something new about this girl… I wonder what’s next.

• Pawesome

That’s not Demi in the picture…who is that? Am I missing something here? :P

• jerseygirl

Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:56 am
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

Everyday I hear something new about this girl… I wonder what’s next.
    ———————
    Stay tuned. I’m sure there is ALOT more to come.

• lilli93

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the picture?! =)

• ZanessaxJoenessa

when was that picture taken?
    it looks weird.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Nov 9, 2010 @ 11:56 am
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

Everyday I hear something new about this girl… I wonder what’s next.
    ———————
    Stay tuned. I’m sure there is ALOT more to come.
    Your icon <3

• Anonymous25

Everyday I hear something new about this girl… I wonder what’s next.
    ———————
    Stay tuned. I’m sure there is ALOT more to come.
    shes lesbian…just wait for next Demis episode..

• Bubbly-Joe

Why in the world is that creepy girl in the pic?

• JocelynGeee

Sarah needs to get a LIFE.
    I bet all the celebs already know who the hell she is.

• lalalove

LOL at stalker Sarah.

• xSweetCandyxx

Doubt that this is true

• wavy

hahaha this rumor made me laugh woo…but i imagine her trying to make someone jealous..but idk if they had something..but with travis clark and rob kardashian yes ;)

• taylorllama

um whut

• dearstephh

isn’t he a little too old for her? xD oh well. :)

• LoveableScar

isnt he like 30? No really he is. I doubt this.
    Bet they were just friends.

• adrianaavL

what up with the picture? Demi Lovato wannabes?

• lioness

why the sarah stan picture?

• CaliGuy

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:51 am
    Tick Tok said:

LOL… Demi and Travis are NOT dating. I promise you, but you go ahead and believe what you wanna believe. My people know people who know people who know people who know people who know people who know people. I KNOW PEOPLE.

good for you

IKR?

• LifeLaughLOVE.

oh haaaaaaaaaaaaaay,
    there we have our sarah again. :|

• HBIC

You can tell the face shape to the left is Demi’s. They just took the facial features of the girls and exchanged them in photoshop.
    It’s very well done..but oh so creepy!

• hollywoodgirl

looks like people who dressed up as demi and sarah for halloween.

• Andreiita

That picture is so freaking creepy!

• bluesfan3410

OMG I love Wilmer!
    Handy Manny FTW

• TraceSTAN

Jonas PR classy as ever.

• Entertainmentlove

oh i tought it was rob kardashian

• Tick Tok

Her and Travis have more of a thing going on. Dumb article is dumb.

• Tick Tok

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:08 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Jonas PR classy as ever.

mte

• NickJisHot

whats with the picture? xD

• camm

hmm. i wonder where this came from..

and omg that picture of demi and sarah is creepy!

• livelifelovewhatever

wow have they swicthed the faces round?

• StarStruck33

A little late there Wilmer hahaha

I still want Rob Kardashian and Demi together awwww so cute (:

• Entertainmentlove

what is that in the pic OU

• Tamekaar

that picture is freaking me out D:

• Tick Tok

CaliGuy said:

i know that rob and her arent dating. just pointing out that just because you go to a show doesnt mean that youre dating that person. and rob tweeted that they were there for demi and left after her set. pretty sure demi is dating or was dating travis.

• CaliGuy

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    Tick Tok said:

CaliGuy said:

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’m sorry, what the fuck is that picture?

• jerseygirl

Well, well, well – isn’t this interesting.

*grabs popcorn*

I’m just going to sit back and wait for more stuff like this about this girl to come out

• Srahx3

ITS NOT DEMI GUYS.. x

• kc985

lovato is a bitch

• Srahx3

you too :)

• xotaytayxo96

Are the faces switched on the picture?

• JoeHoe4Life

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:47 am
    JoeHoe4Life said:

“BUT DEMI IS MY ANGEL AND PERRFUCT ADN HAVE ANGELIC VOICE! JOE FIX HER!”

• Tick Tok