Letters To Demi, Fans Show Undying Love

demisupport
demisupport

Demi Lovato‘s fans have emotionally showed there love and support to her by writing LettersToDemi. Her BFF Marissa even posted a letter! To My Best Friend Name- Marissa Callahan Twitter- twitter.com/m_callahan City: Dallas To my best friend, you are nothing but perfect. You are the most awesome thing I have ever had in my life.

For the one that lifted me up through my parents divorce, and all the hate I had when I was in high school. We stuck through it. From going to Grapevine mills mall to the movies and forever 21. To going to auditions together and the wonderful starbucks and Mi Cocina dates, we were there atleast 3 times a week. Town Square is a memory I live over and over every day.

I hope nothing but the best for you on this journey in life and hope that nothing but comes towards you in this walk you are about to make. You are a strong person, and not only that, you believe in yourself. Sometimes you forget to, but I know you can. Don’t let the evil bring you down.

God is with you every step you take, forward or backwards. This is where the healing begins, and where it starts. You know who you can turn to when you’re in the dark. Grace will glide you through this, I will love you until eternity. ‘SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY.’ <3 LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND, MARISSA ANN.

• dmimima

SHE PUNCHED SOMEONE IN THE FACE! Why is anyone “defending” her?! I understand wishing her the best in her treatment, but what she did is not worth defending. You don’t punch someone in the face because they snitched on you! It’s not okay.

• JoeHoe4Life

The truth will come out. It always does. I get the feeling that they’re working on it now. This girl shouldn’t be anyone’s idol.

• lollipop1

some demi fans are really dumb….

• Taylor_Betts

I HATE how all of you are saying these rude things about her! YOU and I both DO NOT KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN. Maybe she punched her in the face, maybe she didn’t. Maybe she was asked to leave the tour, maybe she wasn’t. WE DON’T KNOW. SO STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT! We only hear rumors, not facts. You need facts to be saying the thing that you are, BUT they are just not there! SO CUT IT OUT! I do not care if you do not like Demi’s music, or her acting, or whatever, there is no reason to say that stuff.

• Taylor_Betts

>:I

• selenaaaforlife

this girl obviously wants fame because A SHE POSTED HER TWITTER B SHE SAID WHERE SHES FORM C SHE SAID HER FULL NAME

what a poser how disgusting to use demis situation to make herself known. ugh

• thedullblade

one thing i have noticed is everyone that has a joe icon is indeed a hater of demi. do us all a favor and stfu, you dont like her dont bother to read or comment on the post. sure demi punched someone in the face but were you there, do you know what happened. and the fact that yu said she shouldnt be anyones idol is pathetic. i know its ur “opinion” but if someone wants demi to be there idol demi can be there idol, demi is my idol because shes not perfect, she makes mistakes and she is responsible enough to deal with and make up for those mistakes. why waste ur time hating or stating your “opinion” on someone you dont like its not going to change anyones mind or how they feel about demi

thankyou i had alot of anger, you just alowed me to get it out

• TraceSTAN

Danger-ous said:

“As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”

As a Joe/Jonas fan you should be aware that…“People who live in glass houses should not throw stones”.

Everyone sees their career falling apart and if all rumors are to be believed then I have a ton about Joe and the Jonas that we should discuss. Take the best/worst rumors of Demi and put them up against Joe and the Jonas and Demi comes off looking much better.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

well that was nice of marissa.It was a nice letter.

• Tick Tok

Joe fans are some of the craziest people I have ever encountered!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Wait…I thought Selena was Demi’s bff from Texas.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Lol…I think Joe & miley fans are the ones who annoy most people. Someone always complain about a Miley stan or a Joe fan being annoying.

• StarStruck33

JOEHOE4LIFE
    well she is to many! at least she accepts she has problems and confronts them she is strong and apperantly made Jonas lose many fans
    she has our back & trust me the truth WILL come out and like i said before everyone blaming it on Joe is wrong yeah he had something to do but he is taking way too much credit

• StarStruck33

Nov 9, 2010 @ 08:52 am
    dmimima said:

_________________

Because we know what she went trough, and she admitted what she did wasnt right.
    and i punch people in the face all the time its fun you should try it haha

• Tick Tok

Actually Miley fans don’t bother me, they’re pretty chill and funny, joe fans are cray cray and have a creepy hatred towards Demi!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I like demi. But what I said its true. This kind of crap is what make celebs believe they are God.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    StarStruck33 said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 08:52 am
    dmimima said:

_________________

and i punch people in the face all the time its fun you should try it haha

D:

• StarStruck33

and i punch people in the face all the time its fun you should try it haha

D:
    ___________

Only when they are annoying though hahahahah

• pocketfullofdreams

And Justin Bieber fans..

Especially the JB vs JB stuff always going on on Twitter. :/

• Tick Tok

JoeHoe4Life said:

cool story

• StarStruck33

Joe fans are crazy watch….

• StarStruck33

JOE IS THE STUPIDIEST MANHORE son of a gun who all he can think of is to F**** trASHLEY
    he is heartless and sings like he has a chicken in his throat!

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Danger-ous said:

“As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”

As a Joe/Jonas fan you should be aware that…”People who live in glass houses should not throw stones”.

Please stop. I am happy to discuss whatever “rumors” you know about Joe, I’m sure I have heard them as well. Please bear in mind I am not some little naive teenie from South America who has no clue about the Disney family and how they work. So your threats and such mean nothing to me.

Carry on.

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    Tick Tok said:

Joe fans are some of the craziest people I have ever encountered!
    That’s funny, becuase Demi stans have to be missing at least a few thousand brain cells, it’s been predetermined. But thanks for generalizing. At least I can form whole sentences in English and not write in all caps.

• wavy

hey now im not missing any brain cells -__-

• camm

just saying. demi is an awesome role model to me. maybe not to little girls but for someone who is two years older than her, i think she carries herself very well.

• wavy

hey guys i think i need to go to rehab i punched someone in the face! lmaooo…wow you guys act like punching someone in the face is a crime…ive punched people in the face its life get over it

• not-amused

Danger-ous said:

_________________________

I really don’t care if you’d rather be a Demi fan or a Joe fan. Really don’t. It makes no difference to me.
    But you made a very ugly comment there when you mentioned the “teenies from South America”. I get it that it was not the point of the discussion, but you should be a little more careful with your words. Up there somewhere you made an ironic comment on someone generalizing about, I believe, Joe fans. Well, you just generalized about South American fans.
    So let me set this straight, you’re attacking an entire culture where it is not only accepted but expected to be over excited about, well, anything. A culture that is probably completely different from yours. South American fans are in no way dumb. They are just not obligated to know how to read and write perfectly in english, as you aren’t in their language. It’s already impressive how hard they try to learn at least a bit of it. Neither are they obligated to know how Disney works. Fact is, that’s exactly the purpose of all the Disney family secretive ways. South American fans are not in contact with the same culture and ideals that you are, and so don’t see the world as you do. It doesn’t make them naive. It makes them different. As is everyone in the world.

I made this way longer that I intended, and the post has nothing to do with it. Just, please, think about your words before you throw an awkwardly xenophobe comment.

• yougottheLOVE

hello :D

• crazylady

———————————–

I’m glad I’m not a big Joeho anymore then and am now more of a Jonas fan & Nick chick so I’m exempt from your stupid generalization.

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    camm said:

Do you not watch the news? She’s been institutionalized.

• camm

Danger-ous said:

Nov 9, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    camm said:

Do you not watch the news? She’s been institutionalized.

—————–

yes i watch what has been reported about her. all we know for sure is that she is in a treatment facility getting help. there is a different between voluntarily checking yourself into one of those and getting institutionalized. just asking but do you not like her?

• Danger-ous

I don’t know Demi personally to not like her. I don’t care for her, no. And I don’t believe she’s as innocent as her fans make her out to be. Clearly, look where she is right now.

She did not voluntarily check in, she was thrown off the tour and sent to get help if she wants to save her career. :)

• camm

Danger-ous said:

i’m not saying she’s innocent. im sure temptation sets in when you have a load of money and can pretty much do whatever you like. but what does being innocent or not have to do with the fact that she has emotional and physical issues? and yeah i saw shorty’s eye and i believe demi did it and it would make total sense if her management team said she HAD to get help to save her job with disney. but again, we don’t know. right? =]

• light a way

she quotes part of “healing begins,” by tenth avenue north! at the end <3
    love that song!

“This is where the healing begins, and where it starts.”

• asIF. . .

This thing with Demi is boring me now -_-

• rainbow3000

I hate how people treat as if the girl has cancer! Ugh I hope the fans would stop being such stalkers. Leave Demi alone!

• Drizzy

Demi, I love you girl.

• StarStruck33

I send her one.
    I emailed it to her house so idk if she might get it
    i just hope she gets better
    & we are not being stalkers we love her and this is our way showing our support

• StarStruck33

hey people up there STFU
    seriously you dont like her LEAVE she is boring you go find someone to entertain you!

• Danger-ous

“As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”

• lovehearts

Shes so gorgeous.
    I love her.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Eeeeeh. Cool beans, I guess? people should realize that THIS is exactly why she is in “rehab” or whatever. Because YOU make her feel like she comes from another planet or something. Like she is a better person than everyone else around just because she is famous. That is what happens with everyone in the industry, they see themselves overwhelmed by all the “love” and fake shit that surrounds them.

• jhannum43

um yes she is!!!!

• cantbetamed1

she’s not really the best person to have as an idol.

• superJOEman

so nice. Hope she sees the letters. It will make her more stronger. :))

• superJOEman

so nice. Hope she sees the letters. It will make her more stronger. :))