Nick Jonas SHOPPING IN BRAZIL

nickgirl

From Maria: I met Nick Jonas last night when he was returning from shopping with Joe! Nick Tweeted: ‘So good.. so true.. ‘I’ve heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason. Bringing something we must learn, and we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them & we help them in return’ -Wicked

Jason Mraz admitted that Nick Jonas’ song ‘Introducing Me’ sounds like his ‘I’m Yours,’ but he’s not going to sue Disney. He told Popeater: ‘I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few

similarities in the melody, but it wasn’t enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes.’

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    RedRanger said:

Apparently Joe Jonas got a tattoo yesterday :D
    I’m sorry my heart just stopped. Who, what and where did you hear that?

• RedRanger

some girl fan on Twitter said she saw him leaving a tattoo parlor with a bandage over his bicep so maybe he got one there idk what proberly song lyrics

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    RedRanger said:

Oh. Letdown. I thought it was a litte more concrete than Teenie Time Stories. Sad.

I hope his tattoo says “I’m hot. You’re cold.”

• suckit

i still didn’t see Camp rock 2 yet.

me neither. and i don’t plan on it. xD did you watch shake it up?

picstoburn you are so mean. i was crying

ok then. that made my day wish i would have seen it.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    suckit said:

i still didn’t see Camp rock 2 yet.

me neither. and i don’t plan on it. xD did you watch shake it up?

lol no. did you?

• Anonymous18

ok then. that made my day wish i would have seen it.

wow. you are cold hearted

• xdolshhex

thank god, a new post.

Jason Mraz shutup

Jason Mraz shutup

wow. you are cold hearted

thanks.

• suckit

me neither. and i don’t plan on it. xD did you watch shake it up?

lol no. did you?

yeah.and they suck epicly at dancing xD

• picstoburn

treat other people with respect and you’ll get some too.

• wavy

hes cuuuuuute

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:35 pm
    suckit said:

me neither. and i don’t plan on it. xD did you watch shake it up?

lol no. did you?

yeah.and they suck epicly at dancing xD
    lol i thought Bella throne was good. but she is pretty.

picstoburn said:

treat other people with respect and you’ll get some too.

i never insulted you in the other post. i was just talking about justin

• xdolshhex

ok then. that made my day wish i would have seen it.

wow. you are cold hearted
    _____
    if you cry about something a “virtual person” told you, you are so ready for life my darling.

• suckit

lol i thought Bella throne was good. but she is pretty.

she’ll go far.but i probably won’t watch it anymore :p i haven’t watch disney in months

me either lol

• suckit

god damn.how come i see justin’s name in every post now?? shut the fuck up!

i never insulted you in the other post. i was just talking about justin

oh well idc you’ll live.

• VIVA glam

he always looks uncomfortable. looks like he’s cringing when fans get too touchy-feely.

btw i can no longer go on OU on my phone when i’m bored. weird.

• BabyYoureAFirework

picstoburn you don’t respect anyone who likes Justin. everyone has their own opinion.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    suckit said:

god damn.how come i see justin’s name in every post now?? shut the fuck up!

it’s just the loner.

• TraceSTAN

He does have a point “it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune.”

• RedRanger

Apparently Joe Jonas got a tattoo yesterday :D now that’s sexy unlike Justin Biebers little birdie one LOL

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

i don’t care about you internet people im talking about in real life. there’s bigger things to worry about dumbass.

• Lilly

LMAO I love Jason Mraz for saying that.
    And before people get mad at him, it’s not like he’s being mean to Nick. Nick didn’t write the song.

And I LOVE the musical Wicked ever since 2003 when it started in SF

• TraceSTAN

xdolshhex said:

_____
    lmao.

what did he get, a rainbow colored butterfly?

• BabyYoureAFirework

what did he get, a rainbow colored butterfly?

ROFL

• TraceSTAN

Anonimuss said:

Wow. I love you off Jason but I lost respect for you. Yes, Nick Jonas is a pretty bad singer, but it wasn’t “tremendously horrible”. :(

Why are the most talented people awkward assholes?

he criticized the song, which i took as the lyrics, they are a joke, not Nick’s singing and they never wrote it.

_____
    lmao.
    ~~~~~
    lol:) I love your icon is it Rihanna?

• Anonymous25

how do you know that?? I would love a taytoo on Joe that not gonna lie..lol

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Are you calling me a 7th grader?

no. calling justin one

• picstoburn

Are you calling me a 7th grader?

you catch on quickly.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

BabyYoureAFirework said:

Are you calling me a 7th grader?

no. calling justin one

no actually i wasn’t im not stupid. he’s 16 why the hell would he be in the 7th grader. Maybe like you.

• picstoburn

you need to stop speaking for everyone. damn.

• Anonymous18

i thought you were talking about him? OKAY???

• teamnobody

I LOVE JASON MARAZ BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY NOW PICTURE BURN!

i only have a problem with 2 justin fans-_- and 1 is on this post.awesome

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    xdolshhex said:

_____
    lmao.

what did he get, a rainbow colored butterfly?

• Anonymous18

im not speaking for everyone. i thought you were calling justin younger than he is as an insult. its a fucking mistake. god damn

you catch on quickly.

im in 9th grade. get to know people before you insult them. and idc if you were just saying i act like one.

• AAC

I don’t get why people think Nick’s tweet is about Demi. If it’s about anyone in particular it’s probably about Samantha Barks.

• sophieee

$1.29 back that I spent on iTunes.’

lmao he actually bought a camp shit song?

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

you catch on quickly.

oh what’s the difference either way you need to stop acting like this.

• xdolshhex

_____
    lmao.
    ~~~~~
    lol:) I love your icon is it Rihanna?
    _____
    yesss. :D

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

cool story.

• RedRanger

A girl on Twitter said not sure if it’s true yet Joe would look great with tattoo’s

• Anonymous25

lol to Jason Marz.. he took everyhting so literally he doesnt know it was a Disney song of a Disney movie??..silly stuffs and even songs always go around in a Disney movie

yay! more ppl :D

• picstoburn

Either why you need to stop talking to me. i was talking to suckit i really don’t want to have anything to do with you.

• AAC

Can we please, PLEASE not talk about Bieber? -_-

• BabyYoureAFirework

oh what’s the difference either way you need to stop acting like this.

i’m not acting like anything. i’m trying to be nice, unlike you.

• Betterthanrevenge

OK now, the Disney’s fans are going to insult Jason Mraz. Please shut up, he didn’t said nothing mean and I’M YOURS is a superb song, INTRODUCING ME also. So shut the fuck up.

• Danger-ous

Jason has a point. Nothing against Nick at all, but they did rip that song off big time.

Plus, he didn’t write it.

• AAC

Does Jason not know what Youtube is? Why would he pay for the song?

lol.fans….

• picstoburn

i’m not acting like anything. i’m trying to be nice, unlike you.

LMAO ok then idc.

AAC no one is talking about him

i’m lost.who’s jason?

• picstoburn

Anyway i hope it’s true i wonder what it would look like. i remember someone talking about that a few months ago.

• Lilly

Anonimuss said:

Why are the most talented people awkward assholes?
    ——————
    He was talking about Nick’s voice, he was talking about the song itself which was written by other people. If he was criticizing anyone, it would be the people that ripped his song off.

• GoldenGal9311

I love how tense Nick gets when fans get too close. It’s like he’s saying “Okay yay……now back up”.

• Danger-ous

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

To be fair, I’ve seen very few fans respect their personal space. They’re all spider monkeys the minute they see a Jonas. Fans are lucky they can even touch them.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

AAC no one is talking about him

shut up. you’re not Justin mother.

• sophieee

Anonymous18 said:
    AAC no one is talking about him

read the post. -__-

AAC no one is talking about him

this is OU.dumbass.they can talk about anything

• sophieee

suckit said:
    i’m lost.who’s jason?

jason mraz.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    suckit said:

i’m lost.who’s jason?

Jason Mraz. don’t you see his video? lol

lol.fans….
    <3 your icon:)

• Anonymous18

wow i just mentioned justins name once wow. thats the whole post talking about him

• picstoburn

see im not the only one that doesn’t like you.

• xdolshhex

____
    well then again disney’s being quite original.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

yup glad you catch on.

• Anonymous18

this is OU..they can talk about anything

I KNOW. they were saying “lets not talk about justin” and im telling them no one is saying anything about him

• Lilly

suckit said:

i’m lost.who’s jason?
    I guess you having been listening to music these past couple years since his song was on the Billboard chart for over a year and a half

• GoldenGal9311

Gosh, why do people feel the need to be mean over the internet?

• teamnobody

STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN ITS A NICK POST !!!!!

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY PICTSTOBURN OR WATEVER YOUR NAME IS :P

i’m lost.who’s jason?

Jason Mraz. don’t you see his video? lol

i never do :p

• Lilly

Anonymous25 said:

I think he was joking about it, I saw his tweet about this yesterday and it came off more as a joke

• sophieee

Let’s make a little deal Bieber freaks.
    You only mention Justin in Justin post and we’ll be nicer :)

• picstoburn

STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN ITS A NICK POST !!!!!

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY PICTSTOBURN OR WATEVER YOUR NAME IS :P
    thanks. and your caps button is on.

• Anonymous18

no one is even talking about “him”

• suckit

know i no.lol.and i hardly listen to music.

• Lilly

Betterthanrevenge said:

——————-
    Preach, some people take thing way too seriously. If he was offending anyone, it was Disney.

• TraceSTAN

Lilly said:

Anonymous25 said:

yeah, if you follow the link it’s a longer interview and more funny than mean. his point was just that they are similar but no point suing, maybe for 1.29 was the joke.

• Hibz.

Omg, yeah. I uploaded a lyrics video for Introducing Me.

Well, I uploaded two. One is the snippet version and the other is the full one.

One has a million views and the other has half a million, right?
    IMAGINE HOW MANY COMMENTS THERE ARE.

Literally half of those comments are “Sounds like I’m Yours by Jason Mraz”.

Its actually quite annoying -.-

• picstoburn

no one is even talking about “him”

drop it already/.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    teamnobody said:
    STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN ITS A NICK POST !!!!!

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY PICTSTOBURN OR WATEVER YOUR NAME IS :P
    YOU ARE ANNOYING stop talking about Bieber every 5 secs

• Hibz.

Btw, Nick looks adorable in that pic.

• Lilly

know i no.lol.and i hardly listen to music
    Oh I guess that makes sense. Last year, every radio station was playing “I’m Your” 24/7

• teamnobody

thanks. and your caps button is on

LOL I KNOW I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU READ MY COMMENT

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC!!!!

• 3r3smis0l

that fan is too close to him ..
    lol
    nick you always look cute
    and I like nicks song better …just saying..

• IloveMr.President2020

love nick but why is all jonas fan not that pretty lol just saying

• crazylady

sexy pic of Nick as always

Jason obviously doesn’t get that that song is supposed to be a joke but it’s nothing to get mad about even though I don’t really like I’m Yours and I like Nick’s song (it was the only Camp Rock song I really liked. Play my Music in the first was ok but I didn’t like it that much….same with Heart & Soul and the rest of the two movie songs were crap to me)
    for one thing like it’s been said Nick didn’t write that song Disney did and another thing he didn’t hate it enough to get somebody sued

going on a tangent, even though I’ve never been a Jason Mraz fan I do like Remedy a lot to this day.

• Jenika4eva

That’s true. ‘Introducing Me’ does sound like ‘I’m Yours”

• krishbogati

nice blog

• madiabulafia

I thought he was the one who came up with i’m yours AFTER the jonas brothers came up with Lovebug

• Anonimuss

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    It’s healthy to disagree and debate(in RL and the internet), and we clearly do that a lot on OU. But people don’t have to be disrespectful about it, telling others to go to another post.

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.
    ================================

I’m sorry. It’s just this is like the 4th time this week ALONE! Yes, it’s healthy to debate (I actually enjoy it tbh), but it’s gonna go too far. I mean, people were calling others dumbasses and retards. Like, seriously?

It’s best to stay out sometimes and not mix chocolate with ketchup.

• AmandaPants17

umm…nick didn’t write that song…the people who wrote the music for Camp Rock 2 wrote that..so he shouldn’t blame Nick, just saying.

• LizzieHawkins

GoldenGal9311 said:

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.

Bieber and Jonas fans?

• BabyYoureAFirework

And why do you need 3 accounts?

Some people get tired of the username.

• Love you bitch.

There was a reason I never logged into this acc.

Anonimuss said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.
    ================================

I’m sorry. It’s just this is like the 4th time this week ALONE! Yes, it’s healthy to debate (I actually enjoy it tbh), but it’s gonna go to far. I mean, people were calling others dumbasses and retards. Like, seriously?

It’s best to stay out sometime and not mix chocolate and ketchup.
    ____________

What? I did not get that last comment.

LizzieHawkins said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.

Bieber and Jonas fans?
    ___________

Huh?

• LizzieHawkins

I thought bieber stans would be in bed by now…

• GoldenGal9311

Why can’t I understand what people are saying on this site anymore? I feel like I’m getting dumber or something.

• LizzieHawkins

LizzieHawkins said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.

Bieber and Jonas fans?
    ___________

Huh?

Nevermind.

• Lilly

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how I stopped watching Glee. The last episode I saw was the duets one. It’s like the same thing every episode.
    Same here, though I never really liked Glee much to begin with

Lilly said:

Same here, though I never really liked Glee much to begin with
    ________

Yeah. I felt like the only reason why I kept watching it, was because I was waiting for SOMETHING interesting to happen. And it never did, so I stopped watching.

• bananapancakesplease

HIBZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! IT’S BEEN TOO LOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!! <3

• suckit

when i come on i see the same ppl.

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:59 pm
    RedRanger said:

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    teamnobody said:
    STOP TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN ITS A NICK POST !!!!!

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC
    P.S YOU HAPPY PICTSTOBURN OR WATEVER YOUR NAME IS :P
    YOU ARE ANNOYING stop talking about Bieber every 5 secs
    ===
    lmao.

LOL I KNOW I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU READ MY COMMENT

you’re still doing it though. and i don’t care but thanks for giving me attention.
    :]

• sophieee

STOP TALKING ABOUT BIEBER 24/7!!!
    IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM DO IT IN HIS POST!!!

know i no.lol.and i hardly listen to music

i know who he is.i was lost for a min.lol

• GoldenGal9311

In my opinion, I think people should be able to talk about whoever they want to talk about.

• teamnobody

YOU ARE ANNOYING stop talking about Bieber every 5 secs

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIM THATS JUST WHAT I TYPE AT THE END ALL THE TIME :p

• BabyYoureAFirework

I don’t think the songs sound alike.

• Lilly

TraceSTAN said:

Lilly said:

Anonymous25 said:

I’m sure there’s no hard feelings, it’s not like Introducing Me went on to win Grammys and make billions of dollars

LOL I KNOW I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU READ MY COMMENT

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC!!!!

his fans give him a bad reputation.

• JustinBieberWarrior

so i came here cuz nick looked hot in the pic and saw all this drama… you know, for some reason i had to make a new account, maybe it’s because i stan justin so they deleted the old one? seeing how hard people here are on justin fans (even though they like people who are in the same category like miley cyrus or the jonases) it could be possible.

wow thats stupid. banning someone just because they like a celeb you dont like

GoldenGal9311 said:

i agree. this is OU we go off topic all the time

• sophieee

GoldenGal9311 said:
    yeah but it’s in every post and it’s really annoying.

Yeah and it sucked -.-

• Anonimuss

OMG!! THERE IS A JUSTIN POST RIGHT ON THE HOMEPAGE.

GTFO IF YOU BITCH & CHAT ABOUT HIM!!

tyfyt.

sophieee said:
    STOP TALKING ABOUT BIEBER 24/7!!!
    IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM DO IT IN HIS POST!!!
    ___________

I’m not a big fan of Bieber, but this isn’t a dictatorship.

• Moonbeam

Sigh, why do I never see Bieber freaks in Bieber posts but in all other ones. :/

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

but every post is about bieber.

• suckit

not the same topic in every post though

• BabyYoureAFirework

I may have a Bieber icon but I don’t start shit about him. o_o

• Lilly

sophieee said:

GoldenGal9311 said:
    yeah but it’s in every post and it’s really annoying.
    You know you don’t have to read every single comment :P
    Just skip over it, that’s what I do

• sophieee

STOP TALKING ABOUT BIEBER 24/7!!!
    IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM DO IT IN HIS POST!!!
    ___________

I’m not a big fan of Bieber, but this isn’t a dictatorship.
    it’s a compromise.
    we both win.

Moonbeam said:

Sigh, why do I never see Bieber enthusiasts in Ber posts but in all other ones. :/

there’s always justin haters in his posts. how come we cant say anything positive about him

• teamnobody

AMEN SISTA AND JUST CAUSE OF THAT IM TALKING ABOUT BIEBER IN POST ALL THE TIME

BIEBER FTW AND HDIC

sophieee said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:
    yeah but it’s in every post and it’s really annoying.
    _______

It’s VERY annoying. But you can’t force anyone to do something just because it’s the internet.

• sophieee

Moonbeam said:

cause no one comments on his post cause no one cares about him.

• Anonymous18

this isnt anythingdisney where we have to stay on topic all the time. just talking about nick shopping gets pretty boring

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    teamnobody said:
    YOU ARE ANNOYING stop talking about Bieber every 5 secs

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIM THATS JUST WHAT I TYPE AT THE END ALL THE TIME :p

by saying that you are talking about him duh! Geez Bieber fan use your noggin lol

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

no one cares.

• teamnobody

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    Anonimuss said:

OMG!! THERE IS A JUSTIN POST RIGHT ON THE HOMEPAGE.

GTFO IF YOU BITCH & CHAT ABOUT HIM!!

tyfyt.

IM ON BOTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• suckit

i’ve got an idea.how bout if no one mentions “justin” or “bieber” anymore? it would make a lot of ppl less annoyed

• Moonbeam

About Justin?

• Lilly

Well open up your mind and see like me
    Open up your plans and then you’re free
    Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love

• picstoburn

i don’t know if i should either laugh or smh at this.

• teamnobody

OH WELL I WAS MAKING A POINT WHEN REALLY I SAID STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM BUT EVERYONE GOT ME PISSED SO NOW I AM!!!

• GoldenGal9311

Ignore my last comment, it didn’t even make sense.

All I’m saying is, you wouldn’t talk to someone like that in real life, would you? There are things that people do/say that I may not agree with(In real life and online), but I’m not going to disrespect them.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Bieber again?
    I’m about to report these Biebertards. -_-

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:09 pm
    teamnobody said:

why is Justin making out with a teddy in your icon? o_O

• Anonimuss

Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:07 pm
    teamnobody said:
    Nov 9, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    Anonimuss said:

OMG!! THERE IS A JUSTIN POST RIGHT ON THE HOMEPAGE.

GTFO IF YOU BITCH & CHAT ABOUT HIM!!

tyfyt.

IM ON BOTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    ============================

• BabyYoureAFirework

Does OU ban your IP? cuz if it’s just the acc. I have 3 others I can get on.

They ban the ip

• Moonbeam

Does OU ban your IP? cuz if it’s just the acc. I have 3 others I can get on.
    And why do you need 3 accounts?

• GoldenGal9311

I sound like a freakin’ psychologist.

byYoureAFirework said:

Does OU ban your IP? cuz if it’s just the acc. I have 3 others I can get on.

wow smh.

• sophieee

WHY CAN’T YOU ALL KEEP YOUR BIEBER TO YOURSELF?!

• sophieee

Anonymous18 said:
    wow thats stupid. banning someone just because they like a celeb you dont like
    it’s not that we don’t like him.
    it’s that it’s annoying always hearing about him.

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Does OU ban your IP? cuz if it’s just the acc. I have 3 others I can get on.
    __________

Huh?

Huh?

Nothing.

• Jonas88

Wow sexy ;D

Nick looks hot :]

love you nick:)

• Jonas88

Has nick got his ring on his necklace?

omg new post

• picstoburn

i still didn’t see Camp rock 2 yet.

picstoburn you are so mean. i was crying

I hate the song Im Yours so IRDC

i just said his name once. gosh

• picstoburn

since everyone has an opinion i would like to say there is life outside of middle school 7th grader think about it.

• suckit

god damn.how come i see justin’s name in every post now?? shut the fuck up!

it’s just the loner.

i wouldn’t have a problem if it was something useful,but it’s usually something stupid like “he’s hot”!

• xdolshhex

well i take everything on the net seriously because i spend my whole time on it. i dont have a social life. and the whole thing wasn’t really about her. there are other things in my life now
    _____
    you have to be strong, life has many obstacles, don’t get hurt.

• Anonymous18

you have to be strong, life has many obstacles, don’t get hurt.

okay

• xdolshhex

_____
    lmao.

i just said his name once. gosh

i don’t give a rats ass.it’s the internet,babe.if it affects you then you’re fucking stupid.-_-

Nov 9, 2010 @ 05:42 pm
    suckit said:

god damn.how come i see justin’s name in every post now?? shut the fuck up!

it’s just the loner.

mte. :p

• BabyYoureAFirework

Are you calling me a 7th grader?

• Anonimuss

Why are the most talented people awkward assholes?