Selena, ‘I’ve Been In My Own Little World’

Selena Gomez, who has dated Nick Jonas, told Access Hollywood: ‘[Dating is] really hard actually. [I’d like to date] someone really fun, very nice, someone who can take me away from everything and make me smile..

Falling in love is kind of weird, so you don’t really control it. ‘Oh you’re famous, sorry I can’t fall in love with you!’ You kind of can’t help who you’ll fall in love with. I’d date someone who isn’t in the business in a heartbeat.’

• Nick?Miley
  • trinitaa

xxbehappyxx said:

trinitaa said:
    who else had dated selena gomez besides Nick?

Taylor Lautner.
    ____

oh yeah, I forgot about him lol

• TraceSTAN

Nov 9, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    trinitaa said:

xxbehappyxx said:

trinitaa said:
    who else had dated selena gomez besides Nick?

Taylor Lautner.
    ____

oh yeah, I forgot about him lol

Most gossip websites when they refer to Lautner and Selena, say things like friend, well because they know the obvious him.

• FrancyJonasGomez

She’s beautiful <3

• Liz.

She needs to date Taylor. She looked really happy when they were hanging out in Toronto.

• nvrshoutnvr8

trinitaa said:
    who else had dated selena gomez besides Nick?

Demi Lovato.

• paulamr

dude she is really good on that game at the end, hahahahaha I like it, I wanna try. About the interview, she fled of the boyfriends questions.

• krystinajonas

i wanna do that with my gum but im scared to try it lol

• Nada

She’s so awesome, nice, down-to-earth!

It’s amazing what she did with the gum in the end. (I’d get everything stick if I try that, haha)

Maybe most of her fans are “under 12″ like she said.. but I’ve seen fans who are 21 (ahem ahem) or even older. ?

ps:[who do you think the hosts were refering to when they said that they had a disney boy on the show who wasn't that nice?]

• sophieee

TraceSTAN said:
    Lol, think that was Nick they talked about at the start being mean.
    lol i know…

• TraceSTAN

@sophieee
    Much better icon lol. I like it.

• Anonymous18

that elephant was scary. i had to adblock it

• areyouonDOPE…

Pretty

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

WTF? I’m tired of all these Taylor Swift stans making accounts. I will go off on a bitch.
    Taylor and her stans irk me.

• Lilly

She needs to date someone else so everytime she talks about dating it can stop being related to Nick. I still can’t believe she didn’t meet any hot guys after spending the whole summer in Europe.

• trinitaa

who else had dated selena gomez besides Nick?

• Katie13

Selena Gomez, who has dated Nick Jonas

No shit Sherlock, the obvious doesn’t always need to be pointed out

• xxbehappyxx

trinitaa said:
    who else had dated selena gomez besides Nick?

Taylor Lautner.

• DearTaylor

STAY CLASSY SEL STAY CLASSY!

• DearTaylor

STAY CLASSY SEL STAY CLASSY!

• Anonymous18

hmmmm

• jonasgirl425

GOOD! don’t date cameron quiseng you b*tch.

• bananapancakesplease

I would just like to say that when does she suppose she will see him (or her, you know it could happen) if he’s not famous? She complains a lot about being busy, so… you lost me Selly. Although you are pretty gorgeous :)

• TraceSTAN

Lol, think that was Nick they talked about at the start being mean.

• JocelynGeee

I thought her hair was light brownish with blonde.

• sophieee