Glee Gay Kiss KURT’S FIRST KISS

Thx Kelly!

• thegirlinthequestion

What the hell?
    I’m a strong athiest so i’m not going to pretend to understand what goes through the mind of someone who believe in sinning. But, if there was a God then surely he would have enough power to prevent someone from committing this ‘sin’ as you call it…you’re being homophobic and judgemental and you really need to get your outlook on life changed if you believe this is wrong.
    I cannot wait for the day when a homophobic narcissist sees someone of the same sex that they are attracted to and ends up feeling like cr*p because of how they treated others in the same situation.

• LifeLaughLOVE.

ttamb said:

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

your disgusting.
    i don’t like you.

• sweet pea

yay a glee post i love glee

• mileyluver15

i was paranoid the whole night after this

• mileyluver15

skyebird said:

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

so’s your face. homophobic much?

umm no. i dont hate the gays but i dont agree with what there doing. its not Gods fault there gay ITS THERE FAULT! THERE COMMITING A SIN! im not gonna hate on them because there gay but i do not support what they are doing.

• babiiiribeiro

when i saw this, i was like ‘I KNEW IT!’, but i was a bit shocked because i wasnt expect that at all!
    but max adler (karofsky) did a fantastic job!

and yeah, i was thrilled to know darren criss would be a part of glee! he’s supermegafoxyawesomehot! :)

mileyluver15, PLEASE, tell me you’re kidding!

• iheartgreen17

“They’re” and “their”, not “there”. And it actually seems like you’re hating on them. Calling a boy kissing another boy “discusting” (it’s spelled disgusting, btw. There’s a spell check built into most browsers, use it please.)is in fact hating on them. And it’s not your place to interject your bias on another person’s love life.

• Gleekedout

I knew he was gay all along.

Wait until the black jock finds out ;)

• skyebird

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

so’s your face. homophobic much?

oh, stfu. i wasn’t even responding to you, unless you have two different accounts. if that’s the case, wow. but you ARE being homophobic. and what you just said is hating on them. being gay has been proven to be genetic, so take your god shit somewhere else.

• thedarksunshine

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Nov 10, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    skyebird said:
    xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

so’s your face. homophobic much?

___

PREACH!
    “I do not support what they are doing.” What exactly are they doing?
    BEING WHO THEY ARE. Accepting themselves as GOD MADE THEM?
    If you’ve got nothing to say, don’t say anything at all.

• realistgangsta

not for me

• whitefire0624

You dont fucking choose to be gay. Did anyone here whos straight wake up one day and say, oh im going to be straight? No you grow up that way, its no difference than what gays are. If god made everyone, then he did make them gay too. People need to fucking learn and stop being so ignorant. They will never learn until they know what it feels like.

• TTFrutti

Oh my god, I freaked out when I saw this.
    I hope the other jocks finds out. That dude deserves all the crap he gets.
    And Kurt should’ve gotten a better first guy kiss.
    Chris Colfer = love.

Just make a Glee section already.

• asIF. . .

OMFG! I literally started freaking out.

• LucyWhite

Aww Kurt :)

• iheartgreen17

Amen sister. Or brother. Whatever, the point is you’re totally right

• asIF. . .

ttamb said:
    xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD
    Why is it disgusting?

• AlexDoris

This is what I call the nature of the human being
    This is what we are

• EvaSnow

Allysonnn56 said:

Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    EvaSnow said:
    I never watch Glee, but today I did because of Darren Chris. (ZOMG He’s Harry Freaking Potter! <3)
    He’s super yummy. But wait he was in Harry Potter? Is he in the chamber of secrets?
    ________
    No he’s a Harry Potter fan. He (with a lot other people) made a Harry Potter (fanmade) musical. And he plays Harry Potter in that musical. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan so I know him for a while.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 10, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    skyebird said:
    xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

so’s your face. homophobic much?

___

PREACH!

• SellyismygirlCrush

This scene made me ROFL

• Chanells__Cool

This reminds me of eastenders! A british soap opera that has a similar storyline.
    I love when angry “sraight” guys turn gay. :) I just wish he was cuter. haha.

And no, being gay is not a choice. There is a study that shows that the brain develops differently while in the womb. All the estrogen or testosterone does not disappear from the fetus, causing attraction to your own sex.

So there.

Leave them alone.

• Allysonnn56

Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    EvaSnow said:
    Allysonnn56 said:

Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    EvaSnow said:
    ________
    Oh haha, wow I’m stupid. Haha alright :)

• hey_ash

not interested. -__-

• TuckingFypos

i freaked out.

• Meghan

Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    ttamb said:
    xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

_______________________________________

there is nothing disgusting about this. If you watch Glee it should be clear to you how horrible the impacts of homophobia are, so I am unable to understand why you would post something like that.

• iMystified

Darren’s version of Teenage Dream = <3

• skyebird

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

so’s your face. homophobic much?

• LucyWhite

ttamb said:

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

Homophobia is disgusting.

• taylorllama

ew glee

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

BUT HE KISSED BRITTANY

• EvaSnow

• iheartgreen17

“If I had an invisibility quote I would kick wiener dogs” Yeah… I’ve seen AVPM too many times… But I totally love Darren Criss, too.

• iMystified

I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT WHEN I SAW THIS!!! :D

• iMystified

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

BUT HE KISSED BRITTANY
    First kiss with a boy.

• FrancyJonasGomez

This episode was amazing, i love Blaine and Kurt <3

• ttamb

xD I love Glee But This Is Discusting xDDDD

• ZanessaxJoenessa

I was shocked when i saw this. why would he kiss Kurt?

• Allysonnn56