Jonas Brothers BRAZIL Concert Pictures

jonas-brothers-pictures-2077
jonas-brothers-pictures-3

Thx everyone. Please only send your best pix, email is overloaded.

• bananapancakesplease

I… love them. Seriously.

• mypokerface

well, seems was amazing. i’m not a jonas fan, but..

• tessa-skylar

Omg that picture of Nick with the guitar out by the sunset is going to be my Christmas card this year. He is so beautiful<3
    ——————–
    your…..christmas..card… ok then. XD sorry, i just love the dedication!

• tessa-skylar

well, seems was amazing. i’m not a jonas fan, but..
    ———————–
    your icon is so beautiful. and it doesnt matter if your a jonas fan or not

• Rah Rah

mypokerface said:

well, seems was amazing. i’m not a jonas fan, but..

Love the icon. <3

• tessa-skylar

You can that Nick doesn’t actually play bass because of his hand postiton. On a side note, for most of their songs the bass should be played with the fingers, not a pick. Also, that isn’t the best bass. It is probably a Music Man knock-off.

On the other hand, Nick is looking really good!!
    ———————-
    its great to know he doesnt spend a whole lot of money on something hes not good at just because hes rich, then:) i dont play bass, so ive never looked into. im better at acoustic above all

• bananapancakesplease

tessa-skylar said:

nicky plays bass guitar? whoa didnt know that

and he should never wear anything but black…or nothing at all:P
    Anyone who plays guitar fairly well can learn how to play the bass in about an hour, and vice versa. I’ve been playing guitar since I was 7 (I’m 16), and I picked up the bass in about 3 hours. Of course, he may not be that good, but he can still play. (Like myself haha).

And I agree. Black is deg his color. Gives him that “moody, emotional, musican” vibe, which works for him.

• AAC

That’s Garbo’s bass.

• dilemma

in the 2nd pic why does my bb look tiny as fuck ? like yeah I know he’s small but not like that ..bad camera angle ?

anyway he looks gorgeous,nothing new

• SellyismygirlCrush

Joe lose that ugly ass shirt

• peacelovehearts

Hey joe, let’s fuck.

• xoShannonxo

So Demi’s a cokehead? And I read the story. I’m trying not to believe it.
    And she punched Shorty?
    If I were shorty I would’ve knocked that bitch out! But that’s me….

Hey.

• SimplyCT

looking good joe. ;)

• xoShannonxo

Joe…
    SEXY BEAST!

• bananapancakesplease

peacelovehearts said:

Hey joe, let’s fuck.
    Lol get in line, me first.

• peacelovehearts

xoShannonxo said:
    So Demi’s a cokehead? And I read the story. I’m trying not to believe it.
    And she punched Shorty?
    If I were shorty I would’ve knocked that bitch out! But that’s me….

Hey.
    I want to go bust her out of rehab & throw a coke party.
    I just feel this urge to do so…. (:

• peacelovehearts

bananapancakesplease said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Hey joe, let’s fuck.
    Lol get in line, me first.
    Hell no, i’m not waiting that long.
    Let’s just have a gang bang & get it over with.

• AlwaystheTruth

I must say… Joe was in front of me in Rio’s concert, and he is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on!

• sophieee

i don’t believe the coke story unless there’s actual proof.
    Not some random as guy…

• peacelovehearts

sophieee said:
    i don’t believe the coke story unless there’s actual proof.
    Not some random as guy…
    There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js

• BangThatDrum

Cool :)

• idkMyBFFjill

peacelovehearts said:

sophieee said:
    i don’t believe the coke story unless there’s actual proof.
    Not some random as guy…
    There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js
    =======
    I’m not completely sold yet. Idt she did some of the crazy shit he said.

• MeenuD

I wanna be Demi’s new best friend, so I can get my hands on that coke.

• dilemma

There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js

an eating disorder ?
    but..
    she has never looked anorexic or even thin :/
    she has always looked normal & healthy

but anyway let’s keep the demi talk to the demi post :P

• sophieee

There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js
    i know and i’m not saying she’s a saint.
    but i don’t believe all of it.

• BangThatDrum

sophieee said:

There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js
    i know and i’m not saying she’s a saint.
    but i don’t believe all of it.
    _________

Ikr! I mean she’s not an angel but she’s not that bad either. Love her :)

• itsmyopinion

Oh. hey Joe.

• BabyYoureAFirework

damn joe *-*

• Rah Rah

Oh my god. Joe is so sexy.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lookeen good

• Gearsarealwaysturning

My particular math teacher should be here… =.=

• w

Joe being hot
    Nick rockin’ out on the guitar.
    Posing with fans.
    etc etc

Nothing out of the ordinary :)

• Tick Tok

Nick looks so good in black!

• tessa-skylar

nicky plays bass guitar? whoa didnt know that

and he should never wear anything but black…or nothing at all:P

• PMC

On the other hand, Nick is looking really good!!

• mctiqueen

I know he really does….but Nick has been busting out of his shirts lately
    I guess Joe’s finally got some competition

• hey. its me

joe has really nice arms
    I know he really does….but Nick has been busting out of his shirts lately
    I guess Joe’s finally got some competition

I always thought Nick had great arms. When he was like 15 his arms were perfect.. I suppose they still are, but he just needs to show them off more. he looks good in tanktops

• JB rocks my socks

nah he was still mousy @ 15 he was adorably mousy
    but not half as hot as he is now.

• JB rocks my socks

i take that back
    he was cute then
    and sexy now
    cuz hes always been hot

thats true.. i cant even imagine what hes gonna look like at 20

0.0
    Oh for the love of all that is holy.
    He is gonna be….. A BEAST!!!!!!

hahahah
    p.s.
    i LOVE HOW WE R THE ONLY 2 ON THIS POST!!!
    where is everyone?

• hey. its me

i take that back
    he was cute then
    and sexy now
    cuz hes always been hot

thats true.. i cant even imagine what hes gonna look like at 20

0.0
    Oh for the love of all that is holy.
    He is gonna be….. A BEAST!!!!!!

hahahah
    p.s.
    i LOVE HOW WE R THE ONLY 2 ON THIS POST!!!
    where is everyone?

hahah i know right?
    i think everyone is on the tswift post

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Is the tour over?

• wavy

@Meenud well right now all we can do is hope for the best

• VIVA glam

aww look at his little arms… there’s no way he’s 5’9″ haha

joe’s muscles = yum.

• frenchtoastluvr

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-
    I’ve seen it. hehe. The movie is amazing.
    I HAVE to see that movie. It looks so awesome. And I love your icon :D

• BangThatDrum

Pft your icon makes it all better ;)
    RDJ did coke.. quite a lot of it
    & He turned out pretty well (;
    ________

See ;) and well I think Demi will be alright =]. This time off will do her good.

peacelovehearts said:

dilemma said:
    oceanup what the hell ?
    you used to have shit load of visitors when anons were allowed.But people barely come on here now..
    oceanup was popular because of the anons..even whathebuck credited you once

nice way to downgrade the site
    seriously..like yeah there were some crazy ass people but they were what made the site different :/

ANONS FTW ( I was one in case you doidn’t notice :P)
    —————-
    They’ll bring them back once they completely switch servers
    —————-

oh really ? thanks ;)

peacelovehearts said:

BangThatDrum said:
    Ikr! I mean she’s not an angel but she’s not that bad either. Love her :)
    Doing crack doesn’t make you bad. I know a lot of people at my school who do a hell of a lot more drugs than just that & they’re all completely functional & nice. Do i think she went around screaming to people to bow the fuck down to her because she’s famous? No. But i do believe she’s done some kind of drugs in her lifetime. Rofl, i’m such a bad stan :P
    ___________

Pft your icon makes it all better ;)
    RDJ did coke.. quite a lot of it
    & He turned out pretty well (;
    Tru dat.

• mctiqueen

I was kidding about the Christmas card obviously, lmao. I don’t even like Christmas, but the point is Nick is amazing. And he just keeps getting hotter with age (:

• Danger-ous

Joe is a sexy bitch. The end.

heartinvasion? said:

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-

lmao

read the teen vough interview the one with the denim/60’s photoshoot with joe and demi on the cover and you’ll realize that this is bullshit

read what demi said herself

she’s the one who told him to date her

• mctiqueen

Lmfao homemade muffins. I’m surprised she’s been able to survive without her cellphone, Twitter, etc. I would have given up by now

• mctiqueen

• wavy

So Demi’s a cokehead? And I read the story. I’m trying not to believe it.

if theres no proof to that story. you shouldnt believe it but hey different people different opinions, personally i dont believe that she did coke like a pro, like how? it wouldve shown in her appearance so i think thats crazy

• wavy

So Demi’s a cokehead? And I read the story. I’m trying not to believe it.

• staygold

joes hot stuff :)

• MeenuD

Robert Downey Jr. abused drugs for five years. He’s been rested many times and went to rehab many times as well, to keep clean. RDJ has done not only crack but he’s shot heroin. And today RDJ is one of the most popular actors with some of the top grossing movies.

Demi’s only 17 and probably has done crack & drank for a couple of months and she’s already in rehab. I have faith in Demi to clean her self up and forget about the past. It might take some time, but if RDJ can clean up and get back to his life as if nothing happened, I believe Demi can too. She has plenty of support from family and friends behind her.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:
    I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-
    —————-
    How is that even possible?
    I’m pretty sure Joe is more famous than Demi…? O_o

NO, not for himself. Probably for Camp Rock or the Camp Rock tour to earn for tickets/views.
    IDK if this is true but this sounds like something Joe is capable of doing.

OMG I’M HAVING A TEENEI MOMENT RIGHT NOW I CAN’T HELP IT

I’m fucking 18 but I have no problem expressing my love to that beautiful creature up there

god I wanna lick him like seriously I had some celebrity crushes before but I’ve never had these feelings for one

I want him in my bed and I feel really stupid but whatever

okay I’ll stop :P

• heartinvasion?

Nov 10, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_
    Lmao. He could give a shit less. Maybe you can send Demi some homemade muffins in rehab.

Oh shut up. You have Joe WAY too far up your ass to even have a reasonable, fair debate about him.

• staygold

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-

• heartinvasion?

It’s something I HEARD, I don’t know if it’s true or not. The Joe and Demi thing.
    But whatever, I just hope Demi feels better.

staygold said:

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-
    I’ve seen it. hehe. The movie is amazing.

MeenuD said:

Of course I want demi to get back but the one that I really really want to see doing what RDJ did is lindsy lohan :'( it’s so painful that someone with such talent let themselves go just like that

• heartinvasion?

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-

I need to learn how to save money to go anywhere, period.

• w

MeenuD said:

But does RDJ have low self esteem, body image issues, a history of cutting, an eating disorder, and a fucked up family?

Demi needs A LOT of luck imo.

• JoickBelongs

I don’t want them to leave Brazil D:

• Rah Rah

dilemma said:

OMG I’M HAVING A TEENEI MOMENT RIGHT NOW I CAN’T HELP IT

I want him in my bed and I feel really stupid but whatever

okay I’ll stop :

Don’t worry, it’s just teen hormones.

• Anonymous25

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-
    —————-
    How is that even possible?
    I’m pretty sure Joe is more famous than Demi…? O_o

IDK if this is true but this sounds like something Joe is capable of doing
    just watch Joe on 90210 lol

• wavy

RDJ was an addict?…i believe demi would get through this but its harder on her cause shes disney..and thats good he cleaned up hes a great actor :D

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Joe doesn’t need Demi for publicity.
    Hell he’s getting WAY more publicity dating Ashley.
    If any thing he is doing Demi a solid. Demi is barely a C lister.

• staygold

heartinvasion? said:

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-

I need to learn how to save money to go anywhere, period.

lmao same here. but i hate going to the movies and paying almost 11 fucking dollars to watch a movie once.

• Danger-ous

Nov 10, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

Um, 1. That sounds fantastic. Why I’m on the computer while Joe is up my ass is another thing.
    2. You can bet that every motherfucking time you come on here and spout ignorant shit like, “I fucking hate Joe”, I will show up. Every single time. You blindly throw out comments like that and he’s done nothing to you personally.

And ask around, there are a ton of people on here I have “reasonable debates” with everyday. And I don’t see one reasonable thing about what you said, child.

• vikkisquires

Anonymous25 said:

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-
    —————-
    How is that even possible?
    I’m pretty sure Joe is more famous than Demi…? O_o

IDK if this is true but this sounds like something Joe is capable of doing
    just watch Joe on 90210 lol

————————-

What Joe being on 90210 got anything to do with him and demi

and i thinks it’s just rumours poeple speculating bout how Joe used demi to promote. Joe would never do anything like that he loves her to much as a friend.

Joe Doesn’t deserve all this hate. why should he get the blame and all the hate for what demi is going through. I really feel sorry for her its got to be hard but u can only do this to yourself and its great that she is getting help to cope with what ever she is going through she has issues, and she needs to deal with them.

So back the fuck up on joe and leave him alone all this hate aint doing no one any good. And by the way everyone is acting we are all bullys and need to stop

• frenchtoastluvr

Wow, that made me realize how out of control a simple post of concert pictures can get lol

w said:

MeenuD said:

Demi needs A LOT of luck imo.
    Robert Downey Jr. has been through a lot. He’s a man, men don’t have some of the issues women do okay. Women are more complex and emotional then men. RDJ did suffer depression in his 5 years of drug abuse.

But, whatever has been done is done. Think positive.

• heartinvasion?

Nov 10, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

Child? I’m probably older than you dude.
    And so far, you haven’t said anything about the statement I made so…?

• idkMyBFFjill

No one’s blaming joe omg…except for maybe a few ignorant demi tweens on youtube

seriously people,some of you act like you know these girls personally

joe dated them and he knows them better than you do

STFU

• Danger-ous

Dp

• Danger-ous

Dude, I don’t give a shit, that’s why. You’re older than me and you’re going around on internet sites saying, “I fucking hate” someone? And you clearly don’t like Joe, don’t act like this is the first time you’ve made a comment like that. So go hate him, but there are a lot of people that don’t hate him, so be prepared for that too.

Peace.

dilemma said:

hey what is the name of the that old RDJ movei when he was a middle aged father but he went back to a teen or a young man whatever..I remember watching that movie with a dropped jaw while thinking how beautiful and huge his eyes are :P he’s really cute I like him
    Um… I think it’s called ‘Chances Are’. I can’t remember for sure, but that’s what I think the movie is called.

And yes, his eyes are very amazing, and VERY cute.

• idkMyBFFjill

dilemma said:

seriously people,some of you act like you know these girls personally

joe dated them and he knows them better than you do

STFU
    =========
    People here speculated about demi’s drug problem before Jemi even happened. Joe’s an idiot.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i would fuck kenny chesney. idc how old he is *-* cma awards ^-^

• TraceSTAN

idkMyBFFjill said:

Lol Joe and the Jonas’ are the only people that did not know Demi’s issues apparently. JS If I was dating a “cokewhore” I think I’d know it.

• JoickBelongs

I hate how some people like to blame everything on Joe.

• TraceSTAN

And yes, his eyes are very amazing, and VERY cute.
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang if my favorite one. That has great lines in it.

• idkMyBFFjill

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

ikr?
    It’s kind of ironic how people hate demi but are madly in love with their precious joe who chose a so-called “crackwhore” over them.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Stop blaming shit on Joe.
    People make it seem like he’s a heart breaker, but if you were with someone you didn’t want to be, are you going to just sit there and be with them? or are you going to break up with their ass?

• Tick Tok

(replying to this) – Nov 10, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    PMC said:

On the other hand, Nick is looking really good!!

I thought he played bass!

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lets face Dcrack is a mess.

wavy said:

Why would it be harder if she’s Disney?

• Elly73

Demi’s issues don’t really interest me, although I do wish the girl all the best. She’s extremely young, and addressing her problems at the right time. I’d much rather hear about her going to rehab, than having TMZ report that she’s dead.

Now, onto bigger topics: when is Joe’s sex tape going to be leaked? I’m sure he shot some pretty good footage while he was on tour with Ash. Hope the lighting is good. :P

• wavy

demi’s real dads a drunk i saw him in an interview and it looks like he abused/abuses alcohol..and usually when your parents are drunks you grow up emotionally unstable or something like that

• vikkisquires

Nov 10, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

ikr?
    —————

Who is the so called “crackwhore”
    and i’m sticking up for joe coz why should he get the hate/blame for what ever Demi is going through it’s issues she has had through her teenage years.
    But i supoort both i really feel bad for Demi it’s got to be hard for her and i hope she has a speedy recovery. But i have to stand by what i said first i will always stick up for joe when it comes to haters coz he doesn’t deserve any of it he has feelings too ..

• wavy

Why would it be harder if she’s Disney?

parents wont let kids look up to her..and idk people would look at her different..but people always make mistakes but she’ll definitely get back i believe in her

• crazylady

heartinvasion, you may not bring him down for every little thing but you admitted yourself that him using her for publicity is just something you heard

what you said doesn’t even make sense. why would HE want publicity for Camp Rock? is it his movie?

and yes it does matter if you hate him, hatred in general is ugly. it should only be reserved for special people

anyway Dangerous obviously proved you have Demi’s head too far up your ass but I thought I’d try

• vikkisquires

Nov 10, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

ikr?
    —————

Who is the so called “crackwhore”

• Tick Tok

And yes, his eyes are very amazing, and VERY cute.

RDJ is beautiful *drools*

• RedRanger

Demi should get questioned by cops if it’s true coke is a class ‘A’ drug

• crazylady

people say all celebs get bashed which is true but it’s not at all farfetched to say that Joseph is one of the few that get the most undeserved.

it’s not just here either. I see bashing on other sites too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

aksjda

• Gearsarealwaysturning

are you still talking about demi and joe and sex and drugs? xdddddd

• TraceSTAN

RedRanger said:

Demi should get questioned by cops if it’s true coke is a class ‘A’ drug

Even if there is a video, with no substance to test, it could just be sugar. You need physical evidence. Not just someone saying that it really is coke in the video.

• suckit

Demi should get questioned by cops if it’s true coke is a class ‘A’ drug

PREACH! xD here that people??coke is for high class ppl.lol

• hey. its me

joe has really nice arms

• peacelovehearts

There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js
    i know and i’m not saying she’s a saint.
    but i don’t believe all of it.
    _________

Ikr! I mean she’s not an angel but she’s not that bad either. Love her :)

• peacelovehearts

dilemma said:
    There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js

an eating disorder ?
    but..
    she has never looked anorexic or even thin :/
    she has always looked normal & healthy

but anyway let’s keep the demi talk to the demi post :P
    —————-
    On the demi post? WTF?
    This isnt anything disney my dear (;

oceanup what the hell ?
    oceanup was popular because of the anons..even whathebuck credited you once

nice way to downgrade the site

ANONS FTW ( I was one in case you doidn’t notice :P)

• BangThatDrum

Ikr! I mean she’s not an angel but she’s not that bad either. Love her :)
    ___________

Pft your icon makes it all better ;)

Um…

• peacelovehearts

dilemma said:
    oceanup what the hell ?
    oceanup was popular because of the anons..even whathebuck credited you once

nice way to downgrade the site

ANONS FTW ( I was one in case you doidn’t notice :P)
    —————-
    They’ll bring them back once they completely switch servers.

• peacelovehearts

BangThatDrum said:
    Ikr! I mean she’s not an angel but she’s not that bad either. Love her :)
    ___________

Pft your icon makes it all better ;)
    RDJ did coke.. quite a lot of it
    & He turned out pretty well (;

peacelovehearts said:

dilemma said:
    There’s been many reports of her doing coke.
    I mean, she has cut herself & has an eating disorder
    I love her, but that girl isn’t completely a saint.. js

an eating disorder ?
    but..
    she has never looked anorexic or even thin :/
    she has always looked normal & healthy

but anyway let’s keep the demi talk to the demi post :P
    —————-
    On the demi post? WTF?
    This isnt anything disney my dear (;
    —————-
    I know :P but I’ve sick of the drama

• heartinvasion?

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-

• Danger-ous

Nov 10, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_

• peacelovehearts

heartinvasion? said:
    I heard Joe used Demi for publicity while dating her, WITHOUT HER KNOWING.
    Damn, I feel bad for her. Poor bb :[
    I swear I fucking hate Joe. -_-
    —————-
    How is that even possible?
    I’m pretty sure Joe is more famous than Demi…? O_o

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Honestly you have no say either since you hate Joe’s guts.

• staygold

MeenuD said:

staygold said:

i NEED to see due date, the damn commercial keeps coming on and mocking me -_-
    I’ve seen it. hehe. The movie is amazing.
    aahhh. it looks hilarious i think its gunna be worth the 11 bucks :p

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Follow and reblog on my bella thorne tumblr.
    I follow back.

Rah Rah said:

dilemma said:

OMG I’M HAVING A TEENEI MOMENT RIGHT NOW I CAN’T HELP IT

I want him in my bed and I feel really stupid but whatever

okay I’ll stop :

Don’t worry, it’s just teen hormones

who said I’m worried about it ? :P

• MeenuD

It just disgusts me that Joe is getting all the shit for what Demi is going through. Don’t get me wrong, I love Demi Lovato, but Joe is in no fucking way part of what she is going through today. That’s all Demi’s fault.

Some of the down sides to being famous.

• JoickBelongs

I’m so happy that there’s two TTs about JB in Brazil: BrazilThanksJonas & JonasinBrazil2011 haha
    I’ll miss them so much…

dilemma said:

MeenuD said:

Being watched by the media 24/7 and them watching our every move celebs have an urge to get away from it all. Drugs is an option they go towards to escape the misery of publicity. But, the drugs in the end make their life even more public. It’s just one of the down sides to being famous, you know.

Demi I pray everyday will get better. I hope she is making progress on getting out of rehab.

• heartinvasion?

Joe doesn’t need Demi for publicity.
    Hell he’s getting WAY more publicity dating Ashley.
    If any thing he is doing Demi a solid. Demi is barely a C lister.

It doesn’t matter if I hate Joe, at least I use logic and common sense. It’s not like I bring Joe down for every little thing. I only bring him down when he is obviously or likely at fault.

damn spelling mistakes -_-

• suckit

there’s a vid?? i wanna see!

• Rah Rah

there’s a vid?? i wanna see!

Rumors say there is a video and that it’s being sold to media outlets. But we won’t really find out until someone leaks it.

• TraceSTAN

suckit said:

there’s a vid?? i wanna see!

They say a guy is trying to sell one but it’s from Life and Style so who knows.

edit: i want to see also.

• suckit

They say a guy is trying to sell one but it’s from Life and Style so who knows.

edit: i want to see also.

LMAO xD

wavy said:

Why would it be harder if she’s Disney?

I see where you’re going with that. Again, Robert Downey Jr. was probably despised by many people, and today after everything he’s been to he’s loved by many.

Demi needs time, but I have faith in her.

suckit said:

Demi should get questioned by cops if it’s true coke is a class ‘A’ drug

PREACH! xD here that people??coke is for high class ppl.lol
    No, normal people who aren’t famous snort coke. Teenagers in high school daily snort coke.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Nick is lookin friggen adorable. As usual:P