Justin Bieber Grammy Nominations LIVE

Everyone’s favorite Justin Bieber to perform Grammy Nominations Concert 12/1.

• tessa-skylar

—————————-
    i doubt it. nick is a deep emotional songwriter and singer who, believe it or not, has tremendous staying power….but justin bieber has the hair and the pop/dance music. all i comes down to

• mctiqueen

Oh, and just because Nick did it, too doesn’t mean Bieber is copying him. RME. I knew those comments would be comin’.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

*cough* Nick did that last year *cough* :)

____________________

who cares?

• Ariana Grande

Yay. I’m excited to see who gets noms :)

• mctiqueen

Ariana Grande?! I love your work, boo!

• Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande?! I love your work, boo!

Thanks ;)

• trinitaa

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

*cough* Nick did that last year *cough* :)

____________________

who cares?
    ________

I care

• mctiqueen

Your welcome. Ugh, wow, dead already? Well, there’s no harm in hanging around for a little longer to see if people show up.

• coniconiconni

SRLY?

• mctiqueen

Lmao. Your icon. #dead.

• Tick Tok

beebs doesnt care about the haters

• Tick Tok

try harder haters

• CupcakezLover

Tick Tok said:

HDIC
    Is it weird that the first thing that came to my mind was “head dick in charge”?

• coniconiconni

I don’t care if he’s gonna do it great on stage, but if he wins a grammy before Nick, I’m gonna shoot myself

• mctiqueen

Bahaha they always have to use the most unflattering picture of him on here. And, you’re right, he’s probably having a good laugh about it.

• Tick Tok

thats what it means!!!

• mctiqueen

As much as I like his music and whatnot, Bieber won’t be taking home any Grammy’s before Nick lmao.

• coniconiconni

mctiqueen said:

+111111111111

• mctiqueen

Lmao Biebs doing the crotch shot. Interesting. Ugh this post needs something! It’s boring :/

• Lindsay

At first I thought he was grabbing his dick.

• pop ate my heart

Blah blah blah boy who is going to be the next Aaron Carter blah blah.

• smilezbear

trinitaa said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

*cough* Nick did that last year *cough* :)

____________________

who cares?
    ________

I care

____

I care as well. Last years Grammy Nominations were much better [pun intended] ;)

• smilezbear

tessa-skylar said:

—————————-

____

If Bieber wins a Grammy before Nick it will be a sign that something’s wrong in this world.
    Nick is an inspirational singer and a songwriter. He deserves a Grammy, <3

• Sarcasm was always intended

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Tick Tok

beebs looks sexy in that pic

• big_monster
  • StarStruck33

Damm and that is a boy who sings like a girl.
    Go get them biebs

• asIF. . .

*cough* Nick did that last year *cough* :)

• mctiqueen

Lmao you know damn well they put “everyone’s favorite to cause arguments and to be sarcastic. Gotta love OU!

• magdaaninat

I hope he doesn’t perform, I believe that grammys are so not serious today, the awards were for good and original music now its just pop music and money maker artists -.-
    If he performs it will be an epic fail like the VMA’s lol, *cough* playback *cough*

• xSweetCandyxx

Awesome =)

• Tick Tok

Hell yeah!!!

• Tick Tok

HDIC

• Tick Tok

Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:09 pm
    asIF. . . said:

*cough* Nick did that last year *cough* :)

-_-

• Tick Tok

<<<<<<<<<<<<< HATERS YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO

• mctiqueen

He will do amazing, and then all you haters will be hatin, but he doesn’t care! Lmao.

• Betterthanrevenge

I like Nick as Justin and i don’t understand why people hate this little, innocent and cute boy. How can you hate him with his hair? Incredible!

• trinitaa

:D
    he’ll do it great

• JustAddMermaid

Everyone’s favorite Justin Bieber…

yeaaa,i’m different girl-i sooo hate that Bieber.

• BieberForLife

Wowww that’s so awesome ..and haters GET A LIFE … anyway u just make him more famous <3 :P JUSTIN BIEBER THE BEST <3

• frenchtoastluvr

Seriously I’m sick of seeing that picture of Justin Bieber nearly everytime I get online. Can you get a new picture OceanUp, please?

• whatthefudge

GO BIEBS ! :)

• MistressJonas

Pretty sure he’s not my favorite :)

• mileysucks