Taylor Swift CMA AWARDS 2010 Arrival

taylor-swift-cmas-2010-85

• Tick Tok

She looks pretty

• Yup

taylor swift is playing now! man i have good timing. and she’s performing my favorite song.
    back to december<3

• SmileForStevi

last night was the bmi. or something. its just for song writers

• Taste.The.Rainbow

Beautiful :D

• thedarksunshine

That dress is fricken gorgeous.

• xxbehappyxx

there is something bothering me about her and that dress though she looks gorgeous.

• JocelynGeee

Dayyuumm , lil-mama (;

• RiseAboveTheStorm

that dress is gorgeous.& taylor looks pretty :)

• mileyluver15

she is soo skinny

• MeenuD

Sexy dress. I like it. But she’s really PALE!

• Allysonnn56

Nov 10, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    Yup said:
    back to december<3
    Her performance was flawless.

• SupDoc

she looks great.

• xLOLAx

I love what she’s been wearing lately!

• picstoburn

she doesn’t look happy.

• mctiqueen

Love it. Shes gorgeous.

• Lilly

I laughed at how pissed she looked afterward :P
    Her performance was decent by her standards. So far the only performance I liked was Zac Brown Band’s

• Lilly

I psyched that Miranda’s finally winning some awards

• ClaireMichelle

She looks gorgeous. I love that dress! And her dress during her performance was amazing too. And what’s wrong with being pale?

• SunLight Princess

OKAY.. that “hair up” thing is getting old Taylor.

• SunLight Princess

OKAY.. that “hair up” thing is getting old Taylor.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Blah.

• PattinsonSwift

She’s not happy cause one of her bff died on monday and she said this have been an emotional week for her. She used to play her songs to him. The boy was 21 and he was the first person close to Taylor Swift that she knew who died.
    Last night at the BMA she talked about it and cried.

I am so proud of her <3
    The performance was perfect.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

She really needs to dye her hair a honey brown and then some blond NATURAL highlights.
    Then maybe get a slight tan. She would look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

• wavy

testing testing

• SunLight Princess

MeenuD said:
    Sexy dress. I like it. But she’s really PALE!

She isn’t pale. She has light skin, theres a difference.
    And theres nothing wrong with that.

• Yup

Nov 10, 2010 @ 06:54 pm
    PattinsonSwift said:

She’s not happy cause one of her bff died on monday and she said this have been an emotiona week for her. She used to play her songs to him. The boy was 21 and he was the first person close to Taylor Swift that she knew who died.
    Last night at the BMA she talked about it and cried.

I am so proud of her <3
    The performance was perfect.

aww! this year has been very bad many people have passed away around my area.

• Yup

is the cma’s tonight?

• Rah Rah

Okay, I’m waiting for tomorrow and the DMA awards, they are my favorite.

Oh my god. I laughed so hard at this. xD

• TraceSTAN

gabby xo said:

last night was the BMI awards !

Okay, I’m waiting for tomorrow and the DMA awards, they are my favorite.

• superJOEman

She looks like a wax figure in the picture.

• Danycakes

Taylor is so tall and skinny, the way she moves reminds me of a drag queen.
    Just saying.

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks stunning =)

• milenator

not a fan but she looks really pretty here
    but no offense I honestly can say that she isnt even that country anyone who listens to taylor and thinks their listening to real country is an idiot (just sayin)

• gabby xo

i dont understand why everyone wants to change her, i think shes perfect the way she is. i know that sounds corny, but its truee! :)

• FallenAngel23

still beautiful and elegant but she needs to change her hair style cause thats getting old still love her though just want to see something different

• Christian Louboutin Shoes

so beautiful,and sex.I love you.Pretty Girl

• gabby xo

the reason she looks sad, is because her good friend just passed away :(

• CASTIEL

Wow, she looks absolutely beautiful!

• Princess Awesome

this is so awkward. my guy friend just texted me and asked if i want to hook up :O

• Princess Awesome

she looks pretty but boring. she should try something new

• HOLAA

She isn’t wearing a sparely dress!!! Lol
    Really pretty

• bananapancakesplease

Yay! Her intense side swoop is back. And that sucks, about her friend :/ Losing a best friend is always hard. one of my good friends was killed 2 years ago from getting hit by a drunk driver, so you’re not alone Taylor. <3

• bananapancakesplease

Then maybe get a slight tan. She would look soooo much better.

And fake and like every other chick in Hollywood.

• ClaireMichelle

MeenuD said:
    Sexy dress. I like it. But she’s really PALE!

She isn’t pale. She has light skin, theres a difference.
    And theres nothing wrong with that.

MTE. I don’t understand why people think being pale or light skinned is bad or unattractive. Everyone does not need to be tan or have a fake tan.

• Yup

Then maybe get a slight tan. She would look soooo much better.

she looks fine the way she is. why would she want to be something she isn’t and its only going to add to the whole hollywood scene.

• bestecyrus

She looks beautiful

• bananapancakesplease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1peBYUT00 – This is the link to the vid of her talking about her friend last night. :/ I cried.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lmfao.
    I don’t mean fake. God damn Taylor stans.
    Change the whole princess fairy tale I’m a 12 year old look.

• PattinsonSwift

If you wanna laugh for a little while then you have to see this. LOL

Taylor is soooo funny xD

• bananapancakesplease

I’m not a stan, don’t flip out on me. I’m just saying she doesn’t look like a “fairytle princess 12 year old.” She has curly blonde hair in an updo and a red dress on the red carpet. Her skin isn’t pale either, nimrod. She just looks that way cuz everyone else is so fake. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN.

• xoShannonxo

Catwoman..

• Ashleyy.

Someonee looks gorgeouss (;

• xoShannonxo

WTF who said being pale was bad? I believe the person just said she was really pale..

• LizzieHawkins

xoShannonxo said:

Catwoman..
    Can I marry your icon?

• xoShannonxo

Nov 10, 2010 @ 07:06 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

xoShannonxo said:

Catwoman..
    Can I marry your icon?
    ======
    I now pronounce you hubby and wife…

• bananapancakesplease

Because is was said in an indifferent manner, suggesting they dislike it and that usually means they think it’s bad.

• LizzieHawkins

PattinsonSwift said:

If you wanna laugh for a little while then you have to see this. LOL

Taylor is soooo funny xD

LMAO at the guitar man at the back.

• xoShannonxo

Then what?
    Punce at her? Oh the Catwoman fans..

• LizzieHawkins

Can I marry your icon?
    ======
    I now pronounce you hubby and wife…

OH YES.

• Yup

Nov 10, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Lmfao.
    I don’t mean fake. God damn Taylor stans.
    Change the whole princess fairy tale I’m a 12 year old look.

that’s how she naturally looks and it works for her.

• bananapancakesplease

xoShannonxo said:

Then what?
    Punce at her? Oh the Catwoman fans..
    I’m sorry. I’m not hip, you’ll have to excuse me. I don’t understand. What is “punce?” Is that some new word? And who is “Catwoman?”

• hey. its me

she looks pretty.. I totally forgot the CMA’s were on tonight

• LizzieHawkins

I don’t find Tayswift beautiful, maybe because of all the drama and exboyfriend songs BUT she is funny, talented, real and I want her eyes SO BAD.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wait how do you guys know about her friend dying?

• xoShannonxo

Ooops typo..
    And Catwoman is, hold up, lemme get a pic..

• PattinsonSwift

Here’s the link of her performance tonight.

• hey. its me

Then maybe get a slight tan. She would look sooo much better.

MTE

• mileyistheboss

shes looking so thin

lilly, whos in your icon

• Rah Rah

MTE

Did you really have to quote that again and stretch the page out even more?

• urluvismydrugg

she looks good. must say i’m impressed taylor.

• LizzieHawkins

Then maybe get a slight tan. She would look soooo much better.

But in the end she is happy with her look so why bother

• bananapancakesplease

xoShannonxo said:

Ooops typo..
    And Catwoman is, hold up, lemme get a pic..
    Lmao. You have no idea how un-hip I am, I have no idea about any of those cool words like rat or whatever the eff “go hard” is.

And….. you coulda just said Taylor. Hahah and why is she referred to as “Catwoman?”

Rah Rah said:
    MTE

Did you really have to quote that again and stretch the page out even more?

I was gonna make it smaller but i forgot hahah my bad

• Rah Rah

I was gonna make it smaller but i forgot my bad

It’s cool, it’s cool. :)

• TraceSTAN

Every time I see Taylor I get a little nauseous because John Mayer pops in my mind.

Can we make a new rule for all women: Can everyone *please* stop dating, seeing, touching or fucking John Mayer? No seriously, STOP.

TraceSTAN said:

hahahahha omg

TraceSTAN said:

hahahahha omg

• Lilly

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

• BieberForLife

Wowww very beautiful <3 my mom loved her dress :P I love it too …she is so amazing <3

• never change

i like the dress

• Lilly

I have a new fave performance, Dierks Bentley.

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

he’s very good looking :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

TraceSTAN said:

===
    are you a guy?

• MORICETSZ

TraceSTAN said:

bahahaahaa

dont u think 19s too young

• MORICETSZ

shit im stahhhving

• Lilly

Nevermind, I now have three fave performances, add Cold Miner Daughter to the list. And Miranda win, best vocals! :)

• Lilly

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

he’s very good looking :)
    ikr? Too bad he’s married :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I am here on this taylor post with a camilla belle icon…

• TraceSTAN

are you a guy?

no, just not a Mayer fan, think he is disgusting.

Lilly said:

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

he’s very good looking :)
    ikr? Too bad he’s married :P

haha aww man!
    I became a fan of the giants this year
    im so happy they won the world series.. I’ve never actually heard of him until just now though haha

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I am here on this taylor post with a camilla belle icon…

Taylor fan?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

2010 @ 07:42 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    are you a guy?

no, just not a Mayer fan, think he is disgusting.
    ===
    He is. I learned he has a disgusting Fetish with Feces. XD

• Moonbeam

Guess which hottie is single again:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nov 10, 2010 @ 07:44 pm
    TraceSTAN said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I am here on this taylor post with a camilla belle icon…

Taylor fan?
    ===
    Are you asking me if I am a taylor fan? Well, I am kinda Bipolar about her. I like some of her songs, actually they all sound very similar, so I like her songs xD but I hate that she is a whining bitch. No offense, but hell…she should write happy songs once in a while. XD

• xoangelaa

he sounded SO good tonight!!!! oh my gooooooodness.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

edit reply

Nov 10, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    Moonbeam said:
    Guess which hottie is single again:

===
    xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Guess which hottie is single again:

lmao his hair!
    i love him.

p.s. your icon is pretty. when is thast from?

• TraceSTAN

• Moonbeam

Guess which hottie is single again:

===
    xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    LOL, are you still alive?

• Moonbeam

Guess which hottie is single again:

lmao his hair!
    i love him.

p.s. your icon is pretty. when is thast from?
    It’s from the german show.

• Lilly

Lilly said:

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

he’s very good looking :)
    ikr? Too bad he’s married :P

haha aww man!
    I became a fan of the giants this year
    Oh that cool, I been a Giants fan my whole life. It’s nice to have another one on here, mostly it’s just Yankee fans on here. It’s shocking that you don’t know who Posey is, he’s probably the most known Giants player behind Tim Lincecum right now.

Lilly said:

lilly, whos in your icon
    It’s Buster Posey. San Francisco Giants’ catcher.

he’s very good looking :)
    ikr? Too bad he’s married :P

haha aww man!
    I became a fan of the giants this year

I’ve always been a Marlins fan, but they kinda suck now haha. I started rooting for the Giants in the playoffs because of Cody Ross (ex marlin). I’m still not familiar with any of there names except for Brian Wilson. haha

• TraceSTAN

I liked Reba covering Beyonce. She can sing.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I liked Reba covering Beyonce. She can sing.

HELL NAWWW! Reba needs to stick to country. That was a fail.

• Anonymous25

LOL Joe is blocking the haters on twitter…

• Lilly

To sum it up, my fave performances was ZBB, Dierks Bentley, and Cold Miner’s Daughter

Guess which hottie is single again:

lmao his hair!
    i love him.

p.s. your icon is pretty. when is thast from?
    It’s from the german show.

aww shes so pretty

• Lilly

OIC Haha, I knew Brain Wilson was famous but I didn’t think he was bigger than Buster and Timmy :P

tbh, the only reason i remember him is because of the beard haha

• Lilly

tbh, the only reason i remember him is because of the beard haha
    Haha oic yup, he’s beard is really something :P

• RumorsRumors

She looks great. Her performance was really good for her. She looked sooo thin though

• shecantbetamed

She’s sad because one of her good friends passed, this week I think?

• shecantbetamed

She’s sad because one of her good friends passed, this week I think?

• TraceSTAN

Gwyneth Paltrow… that was painfully awkward. She was so obviously nervous I almost felt bad for her. Almost.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Moonbeam said:
    Guess which hottie is single again:

____

Oh LAWD! >.<
    I feel sorry for his kids… damn embaressment.. this man looks like a tool.

• SellyismygirlCrush

When is someone gonna tell him that the Mullet is DEAD!

• ilovepeacock

so pretty :)

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I love her dress but for some reason she irks me.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m starting to like the song I Kissed a Girl again, for the first time in like two years

• gabby xo

BEAUTIFUL ! good luck tay, i know youll do amazinggg:)

• TraceSTAN

So what the hell was last night? not the CMA’s?

• Rah Rah

She is so pretty.

• Tick Tok

HBIC

• gabby xo

last night was the BMI awards !

• ensuringthecrisis

I really like the dress

• DiamondsAreForever

Her dress is so gorgeous!