Emma Watson Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

deathly-hallows-1-premiere-82

Emma Watson, Rupert Grint & Daniel Radcliffe attend world premiere of ‘Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1′ held at Odeon Leicester Square. Photos: WENN. Are YOU going to see it next week?

Emma: ‘I’m going to say something really sad. Knowing that there’s still more to come from me, it feels very strange to feel like you’re retiring when you’re 20 years old. But it does feel that way. I’ve spent 10 years making these movies and I just hope that the second part of my life is as incredible as the first half.’

Daniel on his kissing scene with Emma: ‘I was ambushed! It was full on. She is vigorous. I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position. It was incredible, I was not expecting that.

I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. She is a bit of an animal, she is, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens

of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position. And Rupert actually had to leave set because he was laughing at us that much. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, his eyes just watering.

I’m happier with this film than I have been with any of the others, so yes I’m pleased. It’s very different. There’s no Hogwarts, there’s no school uniforms, thank god, because I have spent the last six years of my life trying to chat up women wearing a school uniform, it’s terrible.’

• HBIC

It would be “slutty” if Miley wore it :P She look’s GORGEOUS though – so jealous!

DOUBLE STANDARD IT’S WHAT IS CALLED. MILEY IS GORGEOUS AND SO IS EMMA, BUT I FIND MILEY A LOT MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN EMMA.

It’s not really a double standard. Some people can pull off things that others can’t.
    I think Emma’s way prettier, even though I love Miley. Emma looks beautiful, but very unique and intelligent in the same time…idk..to each his own.

• liiiiisa

Did Emma get a tan? She looks amazing. And she’s the only person who could pull that dress off without looking trashy. Love love love.

• xRiica

Emma is so amazing! she’s such a good rolemodel! she got style and class, not like those other trashy teens nowadays.
    Love you Em!! :D

• Lilly

I’m so excited to see the movie! :)

• allsfairinloveX3

when am i going to see it ?
    thrsday-friday at midnight even tho i have three test and an essay due the next day

• Minke

Here it premiers wensday 00.01, I wanted to go but it’s my testweek… So I think I’m going next weekend or so…

• viciousmagic

lots of people are having tests this next week… Lol, bad week to a premiere. I have lots of tests too but I’m going anyway.

I’M SO GONNA LOVE IT S2

• RiseAboveTheStorm

when do harry & hermione kiss?! that wasn’t in the book!! o__o

• missxc

Rupert Grint <3

• LucyWhite

Anyone go on the tuition fees march yesterday? I did – stayed on the peaceful bit though :P

• missxc

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

when do harry & hermione kiss?! that wasn’t in the book!! o__o

——————–

Thats the part where Ron is trying to destroy the locket horcrux and an evil harry and hermione come out of it.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Her bra doesn’t have a back to it, that’s awesome

• RiseAboveTheStorm

oh yeahhh..thanks :)

• ilovepeacock

Emma looks so BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gawsh.
    I will cry when this is over, I love Harry Potter<3

• Jonas88

that dress is soooooooooo nice <3 Pixie lott wore it to i think

• HBIC

Wow. She looks stunning!
    I’ve seen so many people wear this type of dress, and Emma’s the only one who actually pulls it off!! Love her!

• wavy

off topic but w.e

“OMG THAT BRIAN HAS BASICIALLY CONFIRMED HIMSELF THAT HIS STORY ABOUT DEMI WAS BULLSHIT. One sec I’ll get evidence”

it came from twitter from @itsohsodemi..basically he made up the rumor to cover up something bigger about his friend dave…(idk why would he try to cover up something of dave..if dave is 1: not even famous…2 hes dead)

• CoolerThanU

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
    Harry Potter > Everything.

She is a bit of an animal, she is

LOL @ that.
    Emma is stunning and Daniel and Rupert are absolute babes. Love ‘em all! <3
    I hope the film does amazingly well for them.

• Princess Awesome

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ilovepeacock

I’m so sick of the “IF MILEY WORE THIS…” Who gives a fuck? Not everything is about Miley and idk about everyone else but I can care less about Miley.
    Emma is gorgeous<3

• bananapancakesplease

I love Emma so much! And the dudes ain’t looking too bad either ;)

This is totally unrelated, BUT… for anyone here who knows Dashboard Confessional, I just had some dude call one of my good friends (also a dude) a fag for liking Dashboard, after a bunch of us played their music afterschool today outside. Wtf? :(

• Princess Awesome

I think I’m going to cry when the last one comes out. Harry Potter is the shit xD

• Princess Awesome

Emma looks GORGEOUS! Her new hair really suits her!

• Princess Awesome

I got my icon in honor of this wonderful series <3

• LucyWhite

Nov 11, 2010 @ 01:19 pm
    ilovepeacock said:

Emma is gorgeous<3

Okay? I’m not mad about it…
    Emma looks better here than I reckon Miley would in it anyway.
    Did you mean ‘can’t care less’ though? :\
    You icon is super pretty btw :) – seeing Tay in March!!! x

• Rah Rah
  • lollipop1

Rah Rah said:

so you’re the bitch? :o

• Rah Rah

so you’re the bitch? :o

No? I’m just posting the twitter that says what that Brian guy said is false.

• iMystified

Daniel on his kissing scene with Emma:

the fuck?

• lollipop1

Nov 11, 2010 @ 01:30 pm
    Rah Rah said:

so you’re the bitch? :o

No? I’m just posting the twitter that says what that Brian guy said is false.

oh…

• wavy

i want to watch harry potter but no one is going to go with me my friends HATE harry potter..but i dont..:/

• mimi

• mimi

AM SO GOING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE. I SEEN EVERYONE ONE OF THEM SO FAR. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS WOW!

HOW TALL ARE THEY? THEY LOOK RATHER SHORT?

• Princess Awesome

where is everyone??? i left for half an hour and there’s still no new comments except for like 3!

• HBIC

never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew

Well that’s a great way to judge a movie…by how ugly you find the actors!

• viciousmagic

mileyluver15 said:

never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew
    ———————–

this is an example of a person who is only fan of “pretty faces”.

• lollipop1
  • Twilightlover:)

how do you get the moving icon someone pl telll me!

• Rah Rah

how do you get the moving icon someone pl telll me!

Search livejournal for the type of icon you want.

• viciousmagic

Hey… I haven’t read that part that says there’s going to be a Harry&Hermione kiss!
    That’s so nice! Awwn, my dream since I was a child was to have a kiss between those 2! And now it came true! *—* YEAH S2.
    Harry Potter couldn’t be more perfect than what I thought.s2
    love it

• iMystified

never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew
    O.o
    Dan is amazingly cute.
    Rupert is SEXY.
    and Emma has always been beautiful. whether she has short hair or not.
    ….rude.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yessssssss!!!! I can’t wait! I already bought tickets..online :P

• viciousmagic

never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew
    ——————–

let me say something else: you can’t judge people by their beauty. You must be very superficial because of what you said. Beauty means nothing.
    you should judge by the way people are, their personalities and in the case, by the story of the movie and books.

If you haven’t seen or read any of it then don’t judge. just shut. up

got revolted.

• iMystified

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Yessssssss!!!! I can’t wait! I already bought tickets..online :P
    lucky! our movie theater doesn’t provide
    “pre-ordering.” :l
    so I have to get there 2 hours before the showing time to buy the tickets
    you know how rabid these muggles are so I have to get there early :P

• WakaWakaEhEh

lucky! our movie theater doesn’t provide
    “pre-ordering.” :l
    so I have to get there 2 hours before the showing time to buy the tickets
    you know how rabid these muggles are so I have to get there early :P
    __
    That sucks.. maybe you should camp out or something. Those tickets are going sell out.. FAST.

• LucyWhite

I’ve got my tickets already too :)
    My best friend is getting the ultimate HP birthday. When he turns 18 on the 19th, instead of getting drunk, we’re are taking him to see the film, got him HP glasses and the LEGO game. AND his family is taking him all the way to America to see HP land! haha

• cantbetamed1

Sooo excited to see Deathly Hallows.The premiere today was great :) Ahh love these guys…but I love Bellatrix the most ;) Team Voldemort haha.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’ve got my tickets already too :)
    __
    Damn.. That’s a hell of a Birthday.

• remember_me

ah i love those three, now i feel like having a Harry Potter marathon.

• LucyWhite

I’ve got my tickets already too :)
    __
    Damn.. That’s a hell of a Birthday.

Haha – I know right. He’s even getting a week off school to go! … HOW IS THAT ALLOWED?! My parents would never EVER. But yes… it’s such a dorky birthday, but I’ll enjoy it and he definitely will! He was ill today and couldn’t make ther premiere in London :( He’s like obsessed with Helena B-C

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

I love/hate Bellatrix. I hate her for killing Sirius.. But i’m absolutely jealous of her beauty <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

Helena B-C is such an amazing and beautiful actress.. I might even be obsessed with her :P

• cantbetamed1

Serius had to die though :P Just kidding I cried when he died haha.But I just think Bellatrix is amazing.Helena is stunning and plays her so well!

• martinn94

It’s so funny that she’s the tallest in that picture.

• wavy

testing testing

• kay_alyssa

oh my gosh i love emma
    she is just like amazing

Rupert is looking kinda rugged

• LoveToLove

Daniel Radcliffe is just GORGEOUS!

• LucyWhite

Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:13 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

__

Yeah – she’s gorgeous and of course talented.
    My friend has a framed photo of her above his bed.. and HP bedsheets (at 18 !! ) haha. He doesn’t think she’s hot or anything though (in fact I’m pretty sure he’s probably gay but won’t say – he loves, Taylor and Gaga and Glee too – ahh he’s lovely) XD

– My bad, I’m done with the friend praising for now – I’m sure you don’t care :D

• HBIC

ah i love those three, now i feel like having a Harry Potter marathon.

Ahh me too! It brings out the little kid in me. I’m in college and all my friends are excited about it haha. No such thing as too old!

• RiseAboveTheStorm

@iMystified i agree 10000%

• daidvito

Twilightlover:), Someone once posted a video of that.
    Hope it helps you!

• remember_me

I’m getting old, I was in middle school when the books/movies started coming out.
    *reminiscing*

Nice seeing them wear the flower in honor of Veteran’s day.

• LucyWhite

Moving on – I love Emma’s spangly Armistice Day poppy :)

• mileyluver15

never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew

• aaliyahnoelle

not a fan of harry potter but i am a fan of her dres…RAWR!!!

• cantbetamed1

Yay OU included a Helena pic :)..we need some Helena posts!..Even though she’s not exactly next wave of fame.

Oh and Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie Wright.

• Adie010

I seriously would love to see this but i don’t have anybody to watch it with.

• Hannahh

SO EXCITED. :)

Especially for part 2.
    Especially “Prince’s Tale”.
    Without spoiling anything, I’m really excited to see that part on film. :)

• cantbetamed1

WHYYY does my icon go all fuzzy when I resize it??:( SO annoying!Help me someone!

• LucyWhite

^ mine did that… i think you have so save it as something other than .jpg – I can’t remeber which one you should save it as.. but try them all?

• ilovepeacock

She seriously said that? WOW.
    I have a strong dislike for her now.
    She’s on my ‘people i’d smack’ list.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

pre-ordering my tickets right now :D..totally ditching school to go watch it lol
    ah i so can’t fcking wait till november 19.

• cantbetamed1

• SellyismygirlCrush

Im not a BIG Harry Potter fan but i do own all the movies.
    And all the trailers get me pumped thier so EPIC looking :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    ilovepeacock said:
    She seriously said that? WOW.
    I have a strong dislike for her now.
    She’s on my ‘people i’d smack’ list.

___

Mine to the second i saw that.. I made a mental note of her name and if she ever responds to one of my comments Ill go apeshit.

• ilovepeacock

Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    ilovepeacock said:
    She seriously said that? WOW.
    I have a strong dislike for her now.
    She’s on my ‘people i’d smack’ list.

___

lmfao! that’s smart!
    nexttime I see her, all hell will break loose :D

• suckit

i wanna see this and tron legacy

• CASTIEL

Too cute. Can’t wait to see the movie, not looking forward to the finale. It’s like BOOM there goes my childhood. :l

• LucyWhite

ilovepeacock said:
    She seriously said that? WOW.
    I have a strong dislike for her now.
    She’s on my ‘people i’d smack’ list.

___

I’m with you!

• MissSmiley

LOVELOVELOVE, so much love for these people, books and movies!

• taylorllama

this is so sad.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Beautiful dress.

• purplekoolaid

that dress is awesome! emma looks beautiful! i never liked her new haircut but she looks great here.

and dans comments are hilarious, lol. cant wait for this movie!!!

• jackie.r.

O.o
    Dan is amazingly cute.
    Rupert is SEXY.
    and Emma has always been beautiful. whether she has short hair or not.
    ….rude.

Lol, I agree that comment was rude, but everyone has their opinions, right? I personally don’t find the actors attractive, but I don’t judge he movie by their appearance. (: Maybe I’ll actually watch this Harry Potter, lol.

• its me.

Emma is GORGEOUS! She’s amazing :) Can’t wait to see HP 7.

• LoveToLove

<- and this one too <3

• SellyismygirlCrush

Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.

• LucyWhite

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.

-----

Imma cut a bitch. haha
    Where'd this come from? The Glee post? - 'cause someone was saying Kurt's kiss was "disgusting" in there... So I said homophobia was disgusting >:[

• ilovepeacock

Emma’s dress is TOO hot on her<3

• ilovepeacock

Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.
    ---
    I missed something…
    what happend?

• SellyismygirlCrush

I hate redhaired guys, since im a redhead myself.. but Rubert Grint is my only exception.. He’s just sooo funny and adorable as Ron<3

• suckit

what happen to them?the guys look like crack heads,and she looks sorta like a boy.

• Rah Rah

LucyWhite said:

Imma cut a bitch. haha
    Where’d this come from? The Glee post? – ’cause someone was saying Kurt’s kiss was “disgusting” in there… So I said homophobia was disgusting >:[

Yeah that’s her. She responded to that person with her homophobia comment.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ovepeacock said:
    Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.
    ---
    I missed something...
    what happend?

____

"never see the movies never read the books.
    dont care. daniel is soo ugly and so is the other guy
    emma watson was so pretty before she cut her hair.
    ew" ...>>

She’s so mature and I saw her dumbass homophobic remarks on the glee post.

• LucyWhite

Concerning my post above.. nah that was “ttamb” – what did mileyluver do? She knows who Miley’s best friend is, right?! haha

EDIT: Yeah I found her stupid comments on the Glee post.. nvm

• SellyismygirlCrush

(replying to this) – Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    LucyWhite said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.

-----

Imma cut a bitch. haha

____

Yeah that was someone else but she responded preaching about how thier going to hell. Im catholic to but damn she makes us look like total assholes.

• HBIC

(replying to this) – Nov 11, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    LucyWhite said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Mileyluver15 is Fucked guys she’s also homophobic. >.< ugh.
    BItch needs a reality check.

-----

Imma cut a bitch. haha

____

Wtf? -_-

• TheatreGirl

I LOVE LOVE THE DRESS SHES WEARING! <3 :)

• lollipop1

first?

• lollipop1

second :P

• livelifelovewhatever

I LOVE LOVE THE DRESS SHES WEARING! <3 :)
    ——————————————–
    me too

• RedRanger

awww :D

• viciousmagic

They’re just soooo cute. When it ends I’ll be so sad D:

But of course I’m seeing it next week! Yo, best seats in the theaters, first to buy. LOL

• MileyEqualsAwesome

cant wait!!!!

• Chelsea-Rose

How does she wear a lace dress with her bra showing, and still look classy?
    I’LL ALWAYS ADORE EMMA.

• BangThatDrum

EEEEP I can not wait!

• Princess Awesome

wavy said:

screw your friends. they sound like bitches with no taste

• ilovepeacock

Nov 11, 2010 @ 01:19 pm
    ilovepeacock said:

Emma is gorgeous<3

---

Okay? I'm not mad about it...
    Emma looks better here than I reckon Miley would in it anyway.
    Did you mean 'can't care less' though? :\
    You icon is super pretty btw :) - seeing Tay in March!!! x
    ---
    I sorta like Miley, but not entirely.
    I don’t care all that much about her but I enjoy her music. That’s pretty much it.
    &thanks.

• iMystified

screw your friends. they sound like bitches with no taste
    haha my friends don’t wanna go with me either!
    so I’m going with my sister, my mom and my sisters friend because THEY FRICKEN LOOOVVVEEE HARRY POTTER!

• iMystified

Why must Miley talk be involved in this Harry Potter post.
    HARRY FUCKING POTTER POST. seriously?!
    fail. just one big epic fail.

• wavy

screw your friends. they sound like bitches with no taste

no my friends arent bitches they’re just not into those types of movies

• wavy

haha my friends don’t wanna go with me either!

i want to watch it because what was the point of watching the other movies if im not going to finish watching all the movies…soo weather my friend like it or not im dragging her with me…by her ear

• iMystified

when do harry & hermione kiss?! that wasn’t in the book!! o__o

——————–

O.o
    weird…why don’t I remember that part?
    -Rereads book-

• Princess Awesome

I always watch hp the first time with my mom and sister then I go with my friends. It’s a tradition we have :)

• twycgnb

love love love them and HP.
    hmmm i think i’m going to have to go up to the last premiere in summer

• remember_me

Emma is gorgeous<3

You could care less, then why don’t you?