Jonas Brothers LATIN AMERICA RECAP

FF to 2:50. 1+

• unofficialteenx3

Oceanup should really post; i’ve been waiting and they’re taking to damn long.
    Ashley and Joe kissing. Really OU? How fucking slow are you? Here it is. You can thank me later OU.

• Underdog

Brazil!!!! I was there,omj.

• LizzieHawkins

fearless now said:

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap
    Not nice.

• tessa-skylar

on a happier note, nick was unusually adorable and outgoing here! “take it and chew on it like im chewin on this gum” *funny chewing face

<3!!

• AAC
  • superJOEman

JOSEPH <3

• tessa-skylar

that or not being fond of her boxer skills
    ———————
    they didnt know of her boxing skills….yet!

• dilemma

lmao this is like the cutest video of the tour by far
    nick is so adorable especially at the end when he’s with big rob

and my baby is dancing with the drums and speaks spanish
    those pretty eyes are..ughhhhhh love them
    xoxox

• w

AAC said:

Haha cute.

I thought you didn’t like people touching you, Nicholas?
    You can tell he’s hella uncomfortable lol.

• JoickBelongs

unofficialteenx3 said:
    Oceanup should really post; i’ve been waiting and they’re taking to damn long.

_______

they posted it many time ago… :|

• LizzieHawkins

You can tell he’s hella uncomfortable lol.
    Ikr?
    LOL I know Nick’s faces so good.

• dilemma

AAC said:

Haha cute.

I thought you didn’t like people touching you, Nicholas?

OMG IT’S THE SAME DUDE !!!!!!!

he’s like eye raping joe xD
    hide yo nicks hide you joes they’re raping everyone here xD

• Blankets

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics, useful comments and great points made. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Custom Blankets I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. Fleece Blankets I will return to check on upcoming articles.

• LizzieHawkins

OMG IT’S THE SAME DUDE !!!!!!!

he’s like eye raping joe xD
    hide yo nicks hide you joes they’re raping everyone here xD
    LMAO

• dilemma
  • dilemma

OMG IT’S THE SAME DUDE !!!!!!!

he’s like eye raping joe xD
    hide yo nicks hide you joes they’re raping everyone here xD
    LMAO

or maybe he’s like : the back of yo head is redikulas xD lol

• fearless now

fearless now said:

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap
    ——————–

I think the tour actually started on the day she left ….. they look like they are having lots of fun since then

• fearless now

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap
    Not nice

but true

• LoveSavetheEmpty

joeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

• wavy

the tour was a dumb idea anyway she is probably happy she got the hell out of there

• tessa-skylar

——————————-
    i think theres still some part of her that feels kinda left out. and i also think everyone was afraid to piss her off on tour, b/c she is a major star. it made everyone uncomfortable….yeah i think too much

• wavy

some must of ignored her on tour…and why would they be scared to make her mad?…is not like shes a monster or something

• fearless now

——————————-
    … and i also think everyone was afraid to piss her off on tour, b/c she is a major star.
    …………

that or not being fond of her boxer skills

• jeffhardy

joe seams like a good soccer player.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

they kind of make me sick.

• LizzieHawkins

Southamercian fans are well very loud? lol
    someone here?

• w

I hope they don’t release a half-assed album next year just so they can go on another world tour.

• SmileForStevi

Nick and Joe have solo work
    they could go by their self.

• MrsJimHalpert

I agree. They need to leave touring alone for awhile. They all matured a good deal. I’m sure some quality songs can come out of it.

• LizzieHawkins

w said:

I think they know better, and this year’s tour help them realize that Disney isn’t working for them anymore

• omgitsjoejonas

i now have all my hopes pinned on joes solo stuff.
    nicks music is good but not my style.
    the jonas brothers has lost it’s reputation since the jonas la soundtrack because they kinda became sellouts.
    joe needs to release a kickass album now.
    the end of this tour means new jonas album without disney up their asses.

• cosmika

Colombia ^^ :D

• hithere

what is this video about?

• LizzieHawkins

cosmika said:

Colombia ^^ :D

Are you colombian?

• cosmika

Yes lizzi i`m colombian, and the JB, were here on october 28 ^^ Was the best day ever ^^ :D

• fearless now

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap

• jerseygirl

Nov 12, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    fearless now said:

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap
    ——————–
    It’s very interesting. I think they are all relieved she finally left to get help.

• lollipop1

fearless now said:

ahahah amazing how demi was ignored on this latin america recap

when she left a had a party to celebrate :D