Miley Cyrus & Mommy Tish Hotel Hideout

miley-tish-hotel-82_0

Miley Cyrus & Mommy Tish checking out of a Manhattan hotel. When Miley saw the paparazzi, she ordered Tish to cover her face with a shopping bag. Tish is in the midst of family scandal after her alleged affair w/ Bret Michaels. Thank GOD Miley is giving Tish support! Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• HiddenSmile

kELSxo said:
    Miley looks like she was crying.. or something. Maybe its just me, but I feel as if her eyes look weird. :/
    —————
    Nope i also thought it looked like she had been crying.

• teamnobody

dont like that jacket

• teamnobody

does anyone think miley and demi are friends because if they are i feel miley should visit and support

• 143Miley

Sorry but I get the impression that Tish is more like an assistant than a mother.

______

nothing against miley. but i have no respect for her money and fame mooching parents
    __________
    yeah i also dislike her parents. They seem more into the fame and money rather than raising their children.

• Nick?Miley

Miley looks like she was crying, Poor Miley :(

• wavy

ordered her?.hmm

• miley4ever92

that’s not tish!!!

• Nick?Miley

ordered her?.hmm
    oceanup and their fake stories, and “her alleged affair w/ Bret Michaels” is fake too

This site is always cruel with Miley

• HiddenSmile

miley4ever92 said:
    that’s not tish!!!
    Tish’s face is hidden by the blue shopping bag.

• Nick?Miley

that’s not tish!!!

She was w/ Tish today in NY

• wavy

This site is always cruel with Miley

yes but oceanup doesnt make the stories they get it from other people sometimes they have there own story

• SunLight Princess

Honestly, I feel sorry for Miley. Her life is so F’ed up its unbelievable.

• BangThatDrum

Aaaaw of course they can’t leave them alone :(

• mileyistheboss

• xKittyXD

Poor Miley. Like every-where she goes there’s paparazzi following her :O D: :'(

• deco

My poor Miley crying :(

• xSweetCandyxx

Miley is crying :/ this has to be very hard for her and stupid paps only make it worse :/

• mileyistheboss

deco said:
    My poor Miley crying :( Miley needs a good friend now, I hope that Nick is with her in these difficult moments and Nick! Miley is single!
    Like nick cares

• deco

mileyistheboss said:

deco said:
    Like nick cares

I hope Nick cares :(

• superJOEman

Miley is protecting her mother.. :’)

• deco

When Nick and Miley together all is amazing … When are not together all is a disaster for him/her ..ask Nick Jonas and the administration :(

• deco

Miley is protecting her mother.. :’)

Yes :’) ..but Who protects Miley .. Poor Miley :’)

• aaliyahnoelle

she ordered Tish to cover her face with a shopping bag

feel free to insert oblig. joke here LOL

that quote alone makes it too damn easy but im gonna have some restraint.

my mom would slap my ass sideways if i “ordered her” to do do ANYTHING. lol

• Mr. Lovato

thats so sad. paparazzi all up in the face.

• mk9898
  • livelifelovewhatever

dont like that jacket
    ———————————-
    i love your icon <3

• mrandmrsjustinbieber

I honestly don’t care what hates say because Miley is amazing. She’s been on Hannah Montana since she was around 12 or 13 and disney puts lots of their stars under a lot of stress. She’s a singer and actress. And all those that say “Miley is so sleezy..and yada yada yada” better stop because some say o yeah hannah montana old songs are so gay and that’s why she stopped because she did something called growing up. i support Miley :)

• milenator

poor Miles :(

• jdlrta

miley did you have fun with justin.why go 2 ny 4 a day or 2.now u and justin r back la on the same day hmmm… let see u went 2 tybe and he went 2 tenn.u go 2 tenn.u and him come back 2 la at the sametime on your jet.now u go on tour westcoast part he is in la,eastcoast part he went 2 tenn.when u come back 2 la justin back n la at the sametime.now u go 4 lol.he went 2 tenn.u 2 come back 2 la at the sametime hmmm.now u go oversea he went 2 boston.u come back and go 2 ny why.now u and him come back 2 la on the same day hmmm.ppl think a little why r they always on the same coast east or wast coast.at the same time if they r not seeing each other some how?look it u 4 yourself the last 2 1/2 years.the samething.everytime.she went 2 ny 4 her hair that is bullsh#t. then why did they come back on the same day again that 9 time in 2 1/2 yr la eastcoast at the sametime.do some csi on aug 22 2009 taco bell in la it has to do with justin miley tish.hahahaha.and you will understand what is going on with them.that taco bell in no hollywood now that is a place a time a date

• Adeola

Okay well do any of you keep up with disney gossip, and such and would like to do a weekly gossip column for my new website. Its like a work in progress, but it’ll look good and college applications and stuff. e-mail me at addiemustapha@yahoo.com if your interested.

• Adeola

here is what people have to understand. You can get sued for printing something false and defamatory about a celebrity. Thus almost all of the news that tabloids collect is at least somewhat true, even if it is slightly manipulated. All of you crazy miley/ nick/selsena/demi fans need to understand that.

• Blankets

Thanks for post.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Blankets Nice to see such good ideas.Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks! Custom BlanketsThanks for sharing, I found this article, while surfing for some downloads and ran across this website, thoughtful comments and good points made. Fleece Blankets Thanks for posting this informative article.

• twycgnb

she’s gorgeous

• kirang

um haha my mom would slap me if i ordered her..and this is fake..she probably just tolder her..not ordered..yessh…ppl who post this are stupid..and the ones who belevee are even more..

• xCookieMuffin

Their both very busy people who are both going through a hard time. +, Miley can’t even visit her. Demi’s in rehab.

• taylenaluver

Argh. Just because Miley’s parents are spliting and Demi is in a rehab, here just has Miley/Demi posts… -.-

My english is bad, I’m brazilian, sorry.

• MileyCyrusSupporter

THAT’S SO MEAN!
    Leave Miley alone, she doesn’t deserve it!

• MileyCyrusSupporter

You guys hate when they hate on your idol, but you love to hate on the idols! So just keep in real! Or you rate or you love!

• realistgangsta

my poor miley

• areyouonDOPE…

okkayyy….

• mels

• kirang

i dont think it matters what you think..and im sorry to say that you believe all this..how do you evn know its true? like papparazi is just tryin to make money from selling stories on the most famous ppl..

• kirang

• kirang

• iMystified

yeah…that bag is doing wonders! ….
    -.-

• DavidArchiefan

I feel sorry for her :(

• VIVA glam

______

• HiddenSmile

Gosh paps are idiots, It looks like shes been crying or possibly just really upset with the paps. Either way she has every right to be upset.

• mels

Ohhh cover Tish’s face…not Miley’s! Oook. Aww… Miley was protecting her : ) I love when she does that

• mels

______

Exactly. Same here. I love Miley! She lost parents when she got fame though… it’s a shame

• kELSxo

• m

bestecyrus said:
    Oceanup always add a bad thing in every Miley post. Ugh. We all know you don’t like her, ok.

i know they could at least try to hide their hate. it’s really obvious

• bestecyrus

• Just Dream.

? Miley Ray Cyrus ?

• Just Dream.

♥ Miles Rocks;)

• mileyluver15

leave MILEY alone!

• mileyluver15

VIVA glam said:

______

I FEEl like billy ray tryed to ground her and her mom wouldnt let him…

• sunnylikethis

wow… http://yfrog.com/e387665j
    _________________

Woah! Where’d you find that?
    I actually feel really bad for Miley and her siblings… I don’t know what happens behind closed doors but it seems as if she lost her parents once she gained her fame and her siblings sorta had to suffer for it too :/
    She’s literally out of control! I wouldn’t be surprised if this divorce was caused due to Mileys fame but she really isn’t to blame. The parents are the only ones who let it all go.
    I hope the best for her family though.

• mk9898

@sunnylikethis It was posted on adjupdates a few days ago & then they took it down

• deco

@sunnylikethis is fake, is the same hater, again and again

it was in other post and all the people say is fake because Tish has a tatoo in her hand and belly, the girl of the bra NOT

• Entertainmentlove

yo mom cover your fucking face with a shopping bag

and now tish is known as bag face lady

• mk9898

^ What do u mean the same hater, ive only posted it in this thread once 0_o & oh & i actually im a miley fan, but her family ISNT perfect, face it.
    Someone posted it to me …and alot ppl are saying its real…doesnt look fake to me either.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

why did she hide her face ? it makes no sense she just have not answer to the question execpt if she cried , but its okay to cry,no big deal .

• deco

mk9898 a fan? sure..it’s fake because tish has tatoos, the hater who invented this story, not known of the tatoos of tish lol