Sonny With A Chance ‘Being Reworked’

demisonnyshow

Disney Channel rework ‘Sonny With A Chance’ to focus on show-within-a-show ‘So Random!’ while Demi Lovato is recovering in her treatment center, report Variety. ‘Sonny’ which had been picked up for a third season will now feature ‘So Random’ guest stars, comedy sketches, musical performances and digital shorts. This will allow the show to resume shooting in January, as planned,

even if Demi isn’t available. Disney rep: ‘This allows her the time she needs to get well, without distraction or pressure. Again, we extend our ongoing support to Demi and her family as she works to overcome personal issues.’ ‘Sonny’ already produced two full episodes of ‘So Random!’ as standalone specials. The first one did well in ratings adn the second airs in late November.

• jessi31993

Your icon is amazinggggg :)

• mego

Yaaaa it’s still on :)

• ColdAsU

Its gonna make a bad show even worse.

• angie2much

Miley, Demi, and Selena mentioned on Catoon Network’s “MADD”[ 3:04 Mark] http://www.mileyraydaily.net/?p=2820

• AnonLovesPretzels

They should just cancell the series. Demi needs to get out of Disney.

• JB rocks my socks

They should just cancell the series. Demi needs to get out of Disney.
    No way
    then shell lose her comfort zone n be out of control like Miley Cyrus lol
    I CANT BE TAYUMMED I CANT.
    CANT BE TAYUMMED

• DavidArchiefan

JB rocks my socks said:

They should just cancell the series. Demi needs to get out of Disney.
    No way
    then shell lose her comfort zone n be out of control like Miley Cyrus lol
    I CANT BE TAYUMMED I CANT.
    CANT BE TAYUMMED
    I think it will be better if Demi leaves Disney right away

• angie2much

AnonLovesPretzels said:

They should just cancell the series. Demi needs to get out of Disney.
    ==
    MTE. Disney dosen’t do anything for Demi anyway escept treat her like a third wheel. The only time Demi get’s any promotion out of Disney is if it;s related to “Camp Rock” or “Sonny with a Chance”. They don’t give her any kind of promotion for her music, but they promote the crap out of Selena’s album. Regardless how horrible they do on the charts

• lovato is love.

bad idea.
    they could atleast wait until demi get’s better. and atleast it will give her something to focus on when she’s able to work again. besides, what’s sonny with a chance without sonny? ridiculous.

• angie2much

DavidArchiefan said:

JB rocks my socks said:

They should just cancell the series. Demi needs to get out of Disney.
    No way
    then shell lose her comfort zone n be out of control like Miley Cyrus lol
    I CANT BE TAYUMMED I CANT.
    CANT BE TAYUMMED
    I think it will be better if Demi leaves Disney right away
    ===
    what Disney star dosen’t gp crazy after they leave Disney? If they don’t change their image soon, they’ll just fade. Like Duff. No one wants to be labeled “that Disney Kid” once their term with the mouse house is over.

• JB rocks my socks

No way
    then shell lose her comfort zone n be out of control like Miley Cyrus lol
    I CANT BE TAYUMMED I CANT.
    CANT BE TAYUMMED
    I think it will be better if Demi leaves Disney right away
    ===
    goodness gracious little ones I WAS KIDDING!
    She can leave if she wants
    personally I think one more season wont kill her
    like the other girl said its a good distraction.

• Lilly

So now it’s like Disney SNL?

• xSweetCandyxx

Noooo i only watched that show beacause of Demi it would be better if they cancel it beacuse like this is gonna SUCK :/

What you don’t have you don’t need it now
    What you don’t know you can feel it somehow
    What you don’t have you don’t need it now
    You don’t need it now, you don’t need it now

• Lilly

I never thought you were a fool
    But darling look at you, oh no
    You gotta stand up straight
    Carry your own weight
    These tears are going nowhere, baby

Sometimes I feel like I don’t know
    Sometimes I feel like checkin’ out
    I want to get it wrong
    Can’t always be strong

We’re one
    But we’re not the same
    Well we
    Hurt each other
    Then we do it again

• Lilly

When the night takes a deep breath
    And the daylight has no air
    If I crawl, if I come crawling home
    WiIl you be there?

• Lilly

And it’s already gone too far
    Who said that if you go in hard
    You won’t get hurt

• SellyismygirlCrush

this shit is not even funny the only thing that keeps this show alive is demi. Cause her fans watch it. FAIL! Like that person said before anything to make a buck Disney SMH.

• Lilly

I want to hear you when you call
    Do you feel anything at all?
    I want to see your thoughts take shape
    And walk right out

• Lilly

You don’t have to put up a fight
    You don’t have to always be right
    Let me take some of the punches
    For you tonight

• Lilly

Don’t look before you laugh
    Look ugly in a photograph
    Flash bulbs purple irises
    The camera can’t see

• Lilly

Some things you shouldn’t get too good at
    Like smiling, crying and celebrity
    Some people got way too much confidence baby

• Lilly

Through the storm we reach the shore
    You give it all but I want more and I’m waiting for you

• Lilly

I have climbed highest mountain
    I have run through the fields
    Only to be with you
    Only to be with you

• Lilly

I’m getting tired now but me and James rule this posts.

And yeah, this new Sonny sounds like their trying to make a Disney SNL which is funny cause they said Sonny was original a Disney 30 Rock (Though it doesn’t even have an 10000000000000000th of the greatness of 30 Rock)

• omgitsjoejonas

So now it’s like Disney SNL
    except SNL is actually funny.

• iSarcasticING

hahaha… that show is gonna die.

• carbomb__

The show won’t really be missed by me… honestly.

• MileyCyrusSupporter

I don’t like Sonny anyway. That’s not funny. It really sucks.

• ClaireMichelle

Hibz. said:
    omgitsjoejonas said:

So now it’s like Disney SNL
    except SNL is actually funny.
    LOL.

SNL USED to be funny. Now they are lucky to have a few funny sketches. I miss Tina, Amy, Jimmy, etc…

• Adeola

Okay well do any of you keep up with disney gossip, and such and would like to do a weekly gossip column for my new website. Its like a work in progress, but it’ll look good and college applications and stuff. e-mail me at addiemustapha@yahoo.com if your interested.

• D.e.e.

yhaa it is

• D.e.e.

k… um go watch her on frkn grey’s anatomy and she will prove u worng

• Shana Doodee Minaj

no , they should totally forget about that idea .Im in France and when the show is on tv ,i only watch it for Demi.DO NOT WANT

• mileyluver15

the halloween episode was pure sketchs and soo boring… i like the sonny and chad drama and nothing else…

• Bubbly-Joe

Demi is beautiful in that pic. And I personally think they could wait a month or so, but I guess they would get angry letters from children.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

omgitsjoejonas said:

So now it’s like Disney SNL
    except SNL is actually funny.

Sometimes.

• sophieee

that show won’t be so great without her….

• w

Whoever said Disney doesn’t promote Demi doesn’t know what they’re talking about. All they can do is play her music vids on Disney Channel and get her songs on Radio Disney. The rest is up to Demi’s own management and Demi herself.

• Sarcasm was always intended

Oui the show is not gonna be a show with Demi.

• suckit

kinda hoping the show would get canceled so she could focus on music….

• FrancyJonasGomez

They should just cancel the show..

• picstoburn

Just cancel it. it’s not even funny half the time

• picstoburn

but i do like tiffany though.

• PullTheTrigger

SWAC is shit.

• reachforanydreamx

sonny with a chance without demi will not be the same. it’ll be crap, i guess. and yeah, make the show without the girl who’s in the title of it :/

• suckit

picstoburn Your icon is so cute ^_^ i miss them not looking like crack heads

• gottalent
  • gottalent

I need a boy to take me over
    I’m looking for who put your world up
    Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go go and with a girl like me
    Hey boy wanna be with ya cause your just my type oh na na na na
    I need a boy to take me over
    Looking for a guy to put your world up
    oooooo
    Oh na na what my name ?
    Oh na na whats my name what’s my name what’s my name?

THAT’S THE G SHIT RIGHT THERE

• PullTheTrigger

Can someone link me to Love The Way You Lie pt 2? >.< I can’t find it D:

• gottalent

kgdhutfygchyc

• gottalent

Nov 13, 2010 @ 07:59 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

Can someone link me to Love The Way You Lie pt 2? >.< I can’t find it D:

(Look around)
    Sorry dont know what your talking about:\

• MissSarah

I am online with the new iPod Touch. I love it.

• Betterthanrevenge

SO RANDOM is so a stupid thing. The proof that Demi Lovato isn’t a good actress

• jonasgirl425

ewwww.
    horrible idea.
    hate the so random sketches.
    get well soon demi. please spare us from this pain!

• 143Miley

lame.

• wavy

well at least they didnt cancel it..and demi needs all the time she can get to get better she should stay full time and not leave early

• D.e.e.

she should just leave disney

• Jaded2all

Disney will do anything to make a buck. I find the dialogue involving the blonde girl and demi to be funny and that is about it. This is what they always do before a show crashing and burns.

• DavidArchiefan

So Random is not funny

• AnonLovesPretzels

That’s gonna be a fail of a show.

• selenaaaforlife

honestly honestly, sonny with a chance was lame to being with

• mels

Don’t buy it. They’re totally pressuring her to come back…but they’re not gonna tell the world that.

• JB rocks my socks

So Random without demi…weird
    but it makes sense 2 start filming scenes w/o demi then call her in when shes needed.
    dunno if it’ll work
    Personally I only like her n chad… but hey they can go for it

• DrHouseMD

She’s just so hot and talented. I love her! :D

• D.e.e.

i miss her ! :( nothings the same without her! I just want her just to get out of disney.. so she can make more mature music. and not be with the stupid jonas brothers, She has amazing talent, like she sing like crazy, act, and dance. The girl is amazing and she needs to get notice .. enough said

• mamsc

They should try making an episode about Mckenzie Falls. :)

• LifeLaughLOVE.

LAME.

• crazylady

this is boring. I feel like hardly anybody’s online.

• Hibz.

omgitsjoejonas said:

So now it’s like Disney SNL
    except SNL is actually funny.
    LOL.

• crazylady

heh I love how I say hardly anybody’s online and then Hibz shows up

hey girl hey

• crazylady

insomnia strikes again

• Aryanna

Can’t sleep… oh well. D;

• Aryanna

Reworked? That show is so lame honestly.

• Hibz.

crazylady said:

heh I love how I say hardly anybody’s online and then Hibz shows up

hey girl hey
    Hola :D

ARYANNA! Love the icon.

• ElectricIndigo

EVERYONE! CHILL IT! You relize we have what so ever NO control over this. You don’t know how it all went down. Sure, somethings are quite obvious about this but throwing shit out like that is making this into a whole fucking war, COME ON! We all screw up. Focus on your own life’s issues. Stop getting sucked into this media shit. Go outside, hit up on em books, hang with your best friend, hear the sounds of nature. You have no standing point on this dealio. Throwing several comments trashing him and trashing her is wasting you life span. This is what it does, it goes from Demi…to bbgirl Alex…to blaming selena, calling her a bitch. “Oh, she’s never gonna be there for dems…to Joe….to Ashley being a slut…to demis cocaine, cutting and how she is WORSE than Miley now. SEE HOW THINGS GROW…? Save yourself while you can. And to those who are above this…my brothers and sistas…Keep this world alive:)

• Aryanna

ARYANNA! Love the icon.

Thanks Hibz. :D Love yours.. x)

• D.e.e.

• TEXT%
  • PEOPLE DEMI NEEDS BIG SUPPORT I DONT CARE IF U HATE HER OR LOVE HER… SHE NEEDS US TO SUPPORT HER… I PERSONALLY THINK THE JONAS BROTHERS R JUST FAGS ESPECIALLY JOE JONAS.. HE IS A TRUE ASSHOLE.. BY USING DEMI FOR CAMP ROCK WTF!!! SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF DISNEY AND NEEDS TO BEAT THE JONAS BROTHERS BUY WINNING GRAMMY’S AND STUFF.. SHE A TRUE PERSON.. WITH ACTUAL TALENT, SHE IS NOT A FAKE LITTLE DISNEY KID WHO IS JUST LOOKING FOR MONEY!!!!!!!