Jonas Brother Argentina Hotel Fan Attack

• MemoryLane
  • Danger-ous

Why. So embarrassed on their behalf. Stupid howler monkeys.

• fuck yeah neviah

drizzy:

that’s one sexy icon O_O

• MileyJonas

You just don’t understand why we act like this.. we don’t have them all the time in our country, and they give concerts every years in the USA, so you have a lot of posibilities to get closer..
    So don’t judge us ;)

• cosmika

JaJa ^^ Reals Jonatikas ^^

• Yamila

I’m a fan from Argentina.

You say ‘THAT’S EMBARRASING’ and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

That’s why, fans like you, form US, you have the JoBros ALWAYS, they’re in the same country.
    But they dont come ALWAYS here, we dont have them, and is the only chance for being near of them.
    If they live here, we dont get crazy like that.
    You guys just dont get it.

Fuc*k you all hater :)

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

hahha that’s funny
    u say argentinian fans are embarrassing
    but the jonas say that they being insane & intense is what they like most about them ;)

• Danger-ous

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    MileyJonas said:

So don’t judge us ;)
    I can’t believe you’re defending this behavior. Grow up and behave like a human. Yes, JB live in the USA but what the fuck do you think we all have lunch with them everyday and sleepover parties? We don’t meet them either. I met Joe and Kevin once and it was through a friend.

No wonder SA gets a horrible rap.

• Yamila

totally agree with you @MileyJonas :)

• Danger-ous

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    Yamila said:
    Screaming bloody murder is a chance to be near them? Intriguing. I always thought a simple handshake and smile was nice.

• AlexAranzazu

HAHAHA! “NICK NICK JOE JOE KEVIN KEVIN THANK YOU THANK YOU” awww we, jonas fans, ARE AWESOMMEEEE!

• madiabulafia

—————————
    hahahahahahah the problem is that they didn’t even give them a chance to shake hands

• MileyJonas

I’m not saying that all the USA fans meet the JB, but we don’t know if this gonna be the last time we have them closer or if they will not come back again..

• Yamila

Danger-ous said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    Yamila said:

I’m gonna say this in spanish, more simple.

Y que queres flaca ? Nadié dice que gritando los vas a tener más cerca, si , se van ir con más razón, pero las chicas no lo pueden evitar el gritar e intentar acercarse a ellos ! No podes pararte al lado lo más tranquila y decirle “Hey chicos, todo bien? (:”. Es INEVITABLE reaccionar así. O gritas, o te quedas muda, cada una hace lo que le sale en el momento.
    Si pensas que estamos mal de la cabeza jodete, es NUESTRO problema. Malcogida morite vos.

MileyJonas said:

She said the true.

• Yamila

Danger-ous said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    Yamila said:

I’m gonna say this in spanish, more simple.

Si pensas que estamos mal de la cabeza jodete, es NUESTRO problema la menera en la que reaccionamos.

• Yamila

Danger-ous said:

I’m gonna say this in spanish, more simple.

• Yamila

MileyJonas said:

—————-

That’s the true.
    Pd: las yankees se la comen porqe no entienden nada(: Y ahora se van a enojar por decirles asi :P jaajaja.
    Tenes la posta MileyJonas.

• FlorenciaaaG

Chicas no se peleen con estas yankees boludas que no valen la pena.
    Look, it’s like this, we don’t have them always, we need to try to see them the clooser we can, ’cause it’s not like they have 2 or 3 shows here in Argentina, it’s just one.
    Two days ago I followed them when some friends, here it’s the video
    and that’s one of the crazy things that we do for them.
    And they say they love how passionated we are in south america. Every singer or band says they love how we show our love.
    watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B_2142ZsUQ&feature=related, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOP_OsvTSys&feature=related
    and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5dh34dUoj8&feature=related
    and then you can talk about us and how we treat them. Bueh fue cualqui lo que escribi pero quiero que vean los videos y nada?).

• Aileem

Jonas love Argentina, not matter what you say. So you find this embarrasing? It’s ok, but you gotta know that they love us because of our passion.

• iheadoverheels

okey guys, I’m from Argentina and I TOTALLY get your point… I couldn’t be there this year, but I was in May 21th and it was insane… but come on, we’ve gotta admit it looks a little sick. I know it’s hard to chill, but maybe if we would, they would be able to stop for a minute and say hi… but they can’t if they get afraid for our sick behaivor! I learned that from McFly and Switchfoots’ fans. They went to the airport and they were so chilled, that the guys came to them and they even got to talk for a while. Just sayin!

• ItsMicaLara

No one can understand the fans jonas Argentina

• ItsMicaLara

English:
    Argentina is very passionate and when he wants something done everything to get it.

can be … we are a little exaggerated, but the love of our idols what drives us to be 3 days without sleep at the door of the hotel only to see them.

Español:
    Argentina es muy apacionado y cuando quiere algo hace de todo para conseguirlo.

puede ser… somos un poco exageradas, pero es el amor a nuestros idolos lo que nos impulsa a estar 3 dias sin dormir en la puerta del hotel solamente para verlos.

• ItsMicaLara

I am content with a handshake, but as I get to that?
    You can not, it is impossible that here in Argentina. I can not enter the hotel and say “I come to know the Jonas”.

• ggabialves

I really don’t like Argentina. #BrazilThanksJonas

• madiabulafia

• virgi

I really don’t like Brasil :)

• virgi

• Drizzy

WTF?!?!

Who does that?
    Shit, I want to meet them really bad…
    But in no way would I act like that.

RUN JOE KEV AND NICK! RUN!

• summer rain.

Omg, as a South American fan I’m shocked. This girl’s behavior is embarrasing, seriously. I want to meet them just like any other fan would but I wouldn’t put myself in this position.

• summer rain.

madiabulafia said:
    i’m from Venezuela, i did get excited when they came.. but i would NEVER scream at them and put myself in that position! it’s so embarrasing. And we dont need any chill pill, you ALWAYS have ‘em there, you have more posibbilities to meet them, we don’t.. when they come to our country they only spend 1 or 2 nights, so it’s frustrating trying to meet them cause they’re always in a hurry.

Okay, I couldn’t agree more, this is SO true. It IS frustrating for fans, who are not from the USA, trying to meet them when they only spent 2 nights at the most and their schudule is FULL of interviews and such … but DO NOT put yourself is that girl’s position.

• summer rain.

PS: I love the Jonas Brothers.

• VIVA glam

lol wtf? i love the jonas brothers but they are HUMANS just like you. do not make them into godly figures. they are just normal guys.

TODAS LAS YANKEEES SE LA RE MASTICAN Y DICEN Q SOMOS UN VERGUENSA PORQ SON UNAS ENVIDIOSAS Q NO SE LES OCURRE UN CARAJO Y LES ENCANTARIA SER COMO NOSOTRAS Y Q LOS JONAS LES TUBIERAN EL AFECTO Q NSO TIENEN A NOSOTRAS….

YANKEES, SON TODAS UNA MANGA DE BOLUDAS ENVIDIOSAS SIN CABEZA

• JoickBelongs

Yamila said:
    I’m a fan from Argentina.

You say ‘THAT’S EMBARRASING’ and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

If they live here, we dont get crazy like that.
    You guys just dont get it.

Fuc*k you all hater :)

__________

THIS!
    I’m not from Argentina, I’m from Brazil, but I totally agree.
    This is why I always say how South America fans are different from USA fans.
    Yes, we can be pretty crazy, but that’s because we’re crazy about them. I honestly don’t care about how insane we are. We love them sfm, we could do anything to see/meet them.
    And the JB never forget to say how passionate we are and that we always make them feel welcome when they come here. ;)

• virgi

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT MEEEEEEEEE! I DON’T FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT DOING THIS. WHATEVER, JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEST
    MY TWITTER: @VIRGIRACCA

Argentinians fans are the best, i dont care what do you think ;) and we are not embarrassing, we just LOVE THEM

• Jonasb_addictio

The Argentinian fans rock! We are truly fans, USA fans suck. You don’t show what you feel for them so shut up! We rule

• Meghan

There is no “best” fan, so just stop right there. I live in the United States and I would LOVE to meet the Jonas Brothers. As passionate as I am about the Jonas Brothers, I would never act like that towards them. At concerts a lot of girls are crazy, because they know the Jonas boys aren’t going to be able to see them like that. But in this situation, you couldn’t pay me to do that in front of a Jonas Brother.

• JoBrosDemiFan

WE’RE THE BEST FANS.THE BEST JONAS FANS ARE IN ARGENTINA.YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY THAT THE JONAS BROTHERS AND YOU CAN SEE THEM MANY TIMES.IN ARGENTINA WE ONLY COULD SEE THE JOBROS TWICE.YOU’RE THE STUPID FANS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PASSION AND LOVE IS.

NICK,JOE AND KEVIN LOVE ARGENTINA AND THEY SAID IN OUR CONCERT THIS YEAR: “ARGENTINA,YOU’RE THE WINNER”

SURE! WE’RE THE WINNER! WE’RE THE BEST JONAS FANS ?

• JoBrosDemiFan

NICK,JOE AND KEVIN LOVE ARGENTINA AND THEY SAID IN THEIR CONCERT IN ARGENTINA THIS YEAR: “ARGENTINA,YOU’RE THE WINNER”

SURE! WE’RE THE WINNER! WE’RE THE BEST JONAS FANS <3

• JoBrosDemiFan

SURE! WE’RE THE WINNER! WE’RE THE BEST JONAS FANS <3

• JoBrosDemiFan

SURE! WE’RE THE WINNER! WE’RE THE BEST JONAS FANS <3

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

South American fans need a chill pill. -_-
    They’re so embarrassing. This is what gets Jonas fans a bad rep.

• virgi

SPANISH: La del video fui yo che, y todo lo que hice fue un impulso. Osea no iva a decirles “hi guys! how are you?” porque sinceramente espere meses este dia y verlos fue re loco. Ademas no soy como los demas paises que son re ortivas, y re serios, osea NO. Ademas para EE UU son normales, los tienen todos los dias. ACA NUNCA, asique es por eso qeu los vi y grite dela alegria.
    GRACIAS, NO JODAN. CHAU

ENGLISH: The girl in the video was me. And everything that i did was an impulse, in that moment i didn’t care about what i was doing. I will never see Jonas Brothers and say “hi guys, how are you?” because i waited this moment for a long time, a very long time. Saw them was very crazy, i never thought i could meet them. I am not like other countries where people is serious. Here in Argentina don’t have JB every day like EE UU, see Jonas is not normal. So that ir the reason why I shouted. I AM WHAT I AM, PLEASE DON’T DISTURB ME. THANK YOU!!!!

• virgi

ItsMicaLara, Aileem, FlorenciaaaG, Yamila, AlexAranzazu, Ashe Cyrus Jonas, cosmika, MileyJonas, summer rain., LesleyrockLovesJonas GRAAAAACIAS! SON LAS MEJORES.

• virgi

• gabriela.

U.S.A FANS ARE SO DEAD, DONT DESERVE TO SEE THEM ¬ THIS GIRLS ARE TRUE FANS! LEARN !!!!!!
    WE ARE THE BEST, THE JONAS BROS SAID THAT.
    ARGENTINA FANS, WE ROCK<3 AND THEY WERE SO SO SO HAPPY HERE IN OUR COUNTRY!

EMBARRASSING LAS BOLAS, USTEDES QUE SON UNAS MUERTAS NO SE MERECEN NI VERLOS, VALLASE A CAGAR BLUDITAS.

”ARGENTINA IS TOTALLY AWESOME, OH YEAH” NickJonas –

• gabriela.

SunLight Princess said:
    OKAY…those girls are embarrassing.

——————————————-

EMBARRASSING IS UR COMENT, HAHAH.
    U NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND US, BECAUSE YOU HAVENT THE REAL PASSION FOR THEM! :)

CONCHUDA DEL ORTO¬ ME HACEN RE CALENTAR LOCO.

• SunLight Princess

OKAY…those girls are embarrassing.

• Anonymous18

thats crazy!

• juuliet

We might be crazy… but they love us. So please, all of you, STFU.

P.D: YANKEES SE LA COMEN

• MusicInMyAss

I would love to go to the hotel in Argentina, but I live two hours from downtown Buenos Aires. Anyway I went to the concert and a great time :) I’m really hoarse. Scream like never before. We really are the best fans in the world.
    PS: Nick Jonas is the sexiest man in the world. I want to have children with him.

• MileyJonas

Yo no pude ir al hotel pero los vi cuando estaban entrando a River ?
    Fue el mejor dia de mi vida ayer ?

• hey_ash

omg. that is insane.

• lhasalil

?

• Katie13

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

• lollipop1

insane.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

WE ARE CRRRAAZZYY! <3 AHHAHAHA
    I MET THEM AT REALLY LATE NIGHT ON FRIDAY, IT WAS ALREADY SATURDAY, ACTUALLY. IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG <3