Miley Exposed Boob To Get Parents Back?

mileyboob-2

Miley‘s trying to get her parents back together, subconsciously. Psychotherapist Dr. Gilda Carle revealed to Hollywood Life: ‘Miley knows what is appropriate and inappropriate. Exposing herself is an act of defiance. She’s acting out, acting like a bad girl, so sexualized, because she wants to force her parents to jump back in and act like her parents again and stop her. Children of divorce, like Miley,

often take it upon themselves to try and maneuver their parents back together and that’s exactly what Miley’s trying to do by publicly acting out.’ Miley blames her own success for her parents’ divorce and ‘would give up every dollar and gold record she ever earned if her dad Billy Ray and mom Tish would agree to give marriage one more try.’ Dr. Carle: ‘Children blame themselves all the

time when their parents split up. Miley has a lot of guilt and the only way she can remove it is if she can get her parents back together, first of all, by forcing them to discipline her in unison, but she may also be subconscioulsy sabotaging her career by destroying her wholesome image, which has been so popular.

She wants to destroy it because she blames her career for breaking up her family and in her subconscious mind, if she screws up her career, it can’t be to blame anymore and mommy and daddy can get back together.’

• xSweetCandyxx

Happy Birthday <3

• ilovepeacock

This is so irrelevant. Like seriously, I’m tired of hearing other peoples opinions on how “miley acting out” is because her parents are divorcing… This has been going on for over a year, she’s growing up for god sakes.

Your icon is gorgeous :)

• taniele brazil

agora todos tentam arrumar desculpas para o comportamento de miley nao percebem que ela esta crecendo!
    ———————–
    NEWS
    Brazilian TV program recordings from the movie dawn breaks!

• ilovepeacock

Whenever I see Miley’s name & “boob” in the same sentance I automatically think of Nick’s twitter fail xD

What twitter fail?

• realistgangsta

wth that ema picture give me a freaking break that what’s they are talking about exposing her boob this is so dumb smfh

• thedarksunshine

Amazing how they act like they understand her. -.-

• I’mWithStupid

Your icon is gorgeous :)

—————

Thank you, yours is pretty snazzy too :)

• StarLightSTARbright

loll

• I’mWithStupid

Brb, I’m just pretending to care about Miley Cyrus flashing her boob.

• mileynileylove

omg oceanup …really ??? just …omg -_-

• dilemma

now they’re getting psychotherapist for her ?
    my god just leave the girl alone o_O !!
    didn’t know that children’s boobs can bring parents back together -_-

• desigurl

thats bullshit. there not in her head. they dont know what there talking about

• TraceSTAN

A well thought out and written article, I see no flaws in their argument.

• dilemma

mileynileylove said:

omg oceanup …really ??? just …omg -_-

I said it yesterday and I’ll say it now : love love love your icon :)

• Lindsay

This is the stupidest story I’ve ever read.

:l

• ZanessaxJoenessa

Aww, i feel bad for miley..

• I’mWithStupid

A well thought out and written article, I see no flaws in their argument.

——————

not gunna lie, your username/icon makes me die of laughter everytime. I actually salute you.

• WakaWakaEhEh

COME ON LET YOUR COLORRRRRRSSSS BURSTTTTTTTTT!

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D

Happy Birthday Waka

• I’mWithStupid

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D

Happy birthday! :) x

• TraceSTAN

Thanks, I like yours also. She looks great in that pic.

Happy Birthday Waka
    _

Gracias :D

• mileynileylove

mileynileylove said:

omg oceanup …really ??? just …omg -_-

dilemma said:

I said it yesterday and I’ll say it now : love love love your icon :)
    Thank you ! hahaha Team Damon FTW ! :)

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D

lol :)
    __

lmaooo xD

• nownlaterz

ilovepeacock said:

What twitter fail?
    You don’t remember the “mileycyrussideboob.jpg” thing?! lol Nick posted a picture (looooooong time ago) of food or something on the Jonas brother’s twitter. It was normal but the info for the pic was “mileycyrussideboob”, idk why but it’s still funny to me xD

• Britini95

I know I’m kinda late, but happy birthday!!!

@WakaWakaEhEh

happy birthday! :*
    ___

Thanks! :D

picstoburn said:

I hate when people tell false info :p

you must have 100’s of icons, i like the demi one.

• thedarksunshine

If boobs bring parents back together, maybe I should go run around town flashing my boobs so my parents will get back together. -________________-

thedarksunshine said:

I see no downside to that theory.

• picstoburn

Nov 14, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

I hate when people tell false info :p

you must have 100’s of icons, i like the demi one.

lol thank you.

• deco

@Britini95 in this site Selena had part.. the girl of oceanup hate Miley, because is fan of Selena

Ou just posts links to stories on gossip sites, no real judgment. They don’t write the posts.
    always false stories, bad pics, the bad phrases in every post of Miley ..her hatred towards Miley is really cruel

• xxbehappyxx

OMGGG!!!! Justin Bieber MAY BE coming to my countryy next year and my mom said that if he comes she is taking mee because she is the greatest mom ever(when she wants 2)!!!

• Anonymous18

xxbehappyxx said:

thats awesome!! where do you live?

• picstoburn

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

• xxbehappyxx

Anonymous18 said:
    xxbehappyxx said:

thats awesome!! where do you live?

xxbehappyxx said:

Anonymous18 said:
    xxbehappyxx said:

thats awesome!! where do you live?

Not a fan myself, but glad you get to see someone you like. Do many acts go to the Dominican?

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

agree, the sane ones are getting fewer and fewer.

• xxbehappyxx

TraceSTAN said:
    xxbehappyxx said:

Anonymous18 said:
    xxbehappyxx said:

thats awesome!! where do you live?

sometimes. most of the arist who come here are latin american and spanish. though many people of other countris come. :P

• picstoburn

Nov 14, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

agree, the sane ones are getting fewer and fewer.

it’s sad just like the bieber stans i feel like all stans are crazy.

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

agree, the sane ones are getting fewer and fewer.

it’s sad just like the bieber stans i feel like all stans are crazy.
    i’m one of the few sane beliebers.

• sophieee

BITCH PLEASE.
    Miley was a slut before her parents where getting divorced…
    or has everyone forgotten all those pictures…

• wavy

your dominican?!?..me tooo!!!

• thedarksunshine

TraceSTAN said:
    thedarksunshine said:

I see no downside to that theory.
    I do. I’d come home and my parents will both be there with knives ready to slit my throat.
    ooo! at least they’d be doing it together?
    -.-

• Nick?Miley

are a lot of pictures with this dress and only in these 2 pics, the dress was beautiful and normal,is the position

True

The story of Dr. Gilda Carle is true in children of divorce

• ohmimiley

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

Chyeaa. Wait. I’m sane.. right?

• deco

@sophieee What pictures? .. A shoulder in a magazine, a party of kids in pajamas, Miley NEVER naked or drunk

• ohmimiley

So… who heard what happened with Tumblr?
    Or what didnt happen.

• TraceSTAN

And this story just gets posted for discussion, no one believes this BS article.

• picstoburn

I hate when people tell false info :p

• xxbehappyxx

selena doesn’t look drunk in the pics, she just looks like she is having some fun.

xxbehappyxx said:

with water in front of her, but that is less fun of a story.

• hotlikemexico

No, she’s just a real whore.

• taylorllama

i can actually understand this.
    i went through the same thing.
    things are making more sense now…

• HiddenSmile

I dont get how its Nicks twitter fail, wasnt that joes pancake picture?

• taylorllama

This article is nonsense. Hollywood life thinks they’re like Oprah or Access Hollywood with their “Psychotherapists” and shit. Not all kids “act out” when their ‘rents divorce. I didn’t. My friend didn’t. My step sister didn’t. Like, c’mon! Miley has been this way for years. They don’t know JACK!

Not everyone does but obviously miley did. I know people who did.

• paulamr

sorry but how this will help her parents? everything that happens with miley now is because of her parents shit she want use something sexy and she do her parents don’t have nothing with the dress

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 15, 2010 @ 03:06 pm
    taylorllama said:

Not everyone does but obviously miley did. I know people who did.
    ================================

I know ppl who did as well. But they’re talking like they know what she’s thinking and talking as if they know they’re correct because of ONE doctor’s take on it. Like I said not everyone does it and Miley’s been “acting out” for years. Personally, I think she’s just switching up her image for her career. IDT it’s got anything to do w/ Billy and Tish.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

• Shana Doodee Minaj

men in black is on french tv omg omg omg(dgad bout that article)

• lioness

stfu stupid therepists, you cant just tell how/why she acts like she does if you havent even met her !

• Einelen

I see their point. It makes sense, it could be true. I wouldn´t be surprised if the reason why she is acting that way is because of her parents´divorce.

• Einelen

Nov 15, 2010 @ 05:09 am
    thedullblade said:
    actually i do belive miley is showing out to get her parents attention, ya sure shes growing up but growing up doesnt mean acting inappropraite, exposing her boobs our watever the fuck she did lol at all you miley fans tryin to use the excuse “shes growing up” growing up is a way of getting more responsible not drinking, showing out, and trying to convince everbody that shes a bad girl.

thankyou for reading
    —————
    This is exactly what I think. Her fans always say she shows her boobs and does that stuff because she is growing up. Growing up doesnt mean showing your boobs. It means being more mature. And there´s no need to show your body for it.

• StoryOfUs

Einelen said:

She was acting like this before

• Einelen

StoryOfUs said:
    Einelen said:

She was acting like this before
    She has been acting like this for a year or so. Maybe it is when her parents started to argue. They havent split up now, they have just made it public now. We dont know for how much time they have been divorced.

• Moonbeam

This is exactly what I think. Her fans always say she is shows her boobs because she is growing up. Growing up doesnt mean showing your boobs. It means being more mature. And there´s no need to show your body for it.
    —————
    She isn’t 30 yet, she is 17 and doesn’t have to act like an old lady. The next 5 years will be her wildest, she is just starting. For most of us that’s the infamous college years on which we will look back one day in shame just like our parents do.
    Let the girl grow up, it’s time for her to rebel and burn her bra. If she still does it at 35 then we should start to worry.

• Moonbeam

According to her dancer Jen she is going to sing a Bret Michaels song at the AMA, doesn’t that mean she wants to break up her parents for good, Miss Psychologist?

• JustinBieberWarrior

thankyou for reading
    —————

i totally agree with u.

• Phoebe

This is ridiculous I’m not gonna waste my time ranting about it it’s ridiculous and why the hell would she do that?

• VIVA glam

Why oceanup not puts the new pics of Selena drunk?

__________

whaaat?!

and LOL @ the jonas brothers file name thing. it’s a little weird to me because i don’t view nick as a sexual being. but still, that’s just fuckin funny!

• sophieee
  • BlueWorld
  • deco

@sophieee I know all her pics.. and? is She naked? NO

• picstoburn

Nov 14, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    ohmimiley said:

sigh… Miley stans are so funny. im glad im one of the sane fans.

Chyeaa. Wait. I’m sane.. right?

yessss

• angie2much

deco said:

===
    not to mention the harsh sarcastic crap they put in the beginning of all of MC’s post like SEXPOT MILEY CYRUS, or BEER DRINKER MILEY CYRUS ect. But do they do that shit with any other Disney star on this site? HELL NO THEY DON’T. And the sad part of this is, OU KNOWS Miley reads this site. *SMH* I hate Gossip sites that show favoritism to the stars THEY LIKE. This is why Just Jared Jr and Gossip Cop are the safest Gossip blogs on the web. No bull shit, straight up facts, and they never post on any tab or rumor unless it’s confirmed by a rep

• angie2much

BlueWorld said:

@sophieee What pictures? .. A shoulder in a magazine, a a a party of kids in pajamas, Miley NEVER naked or drunk
    her under wear?
    did you forget?

would you like to see the rest?

lol, if she is such a slut why did you take the time and find all those pictures?
    Just wondering…haha
    ==
    and for the record, Miley was never drunk or naked in any of her photos. If u want naked photos, try pulling up Vanessa Hudgen’s pix. And by the way, weren’t those exatc photos sent to that pervert in ur icon?

• superJOEman

ilovepeacock said:

What twitter fail?
    Google mileycyrussideboob lol
    Did Nick really tweeted it? :O

• angie2much

superJOEman said:

ilovepeacock said:

What twitter fail?
    Google mileycyrussideboob lol
    Did Nick really tweeted it? :O

I wouldn’t be surprised. he was the one receiving and asking for all of those photos after all

• StoryOfUs

My question is: How do they get these informations? Are they inside Miley’s mind? Living inside her house? Are they Miley’s friend? Well, I don’t think so. I’m really sick of it. And stop saying everything Miley does is because of her parents divorce. C’mon, Miley’s not a baby, as you see. She can guide herself and if she thinks this is right, just let her does! Leave her alone and go see your idols, if you don’t like her.

• xSweetCandyxx

This is totally stupid i don’t believe a thing.She is growing up she changed LEAVE HER ALONE!!

• Anonymous18

LOL at the title

Miley Exposed Boob To Get Parents Back?

• therealt2

poor girl..

• I’mWithStupid

• ColdAsU

I’m sure Miley and her other siblings saw this coming aswell as her parents.Parents don’t just divorce out of no where.Theres a back story that only the family knows.You don’t live with them so you can’t say if something is true or not.

• idkMyBFFjill

Ok, this is the stupidest thing i’ve ever heard someone say. This bitch doesn’t know anything.

• I’mWithStupid

LOL at the title

Miley Exposed Boob To Get Parents Back?

—————-

Just LOL at all of it, it amazes me how many articles they can write about basically the same thing…

• nownlaterz

• CyrusGomezLovato

This just sounds like bull.. I only read half of it and I knew this is bull.. Yeah Miley wants her parents back together.. But she’s acting out just do that? No. I’m sure Miley does more positive things to get her parents back together maybe.

• I’mWithStupid

———————–

MTE, what the fuck do these doctors know, they don’t even know the situation with the parents, and they obviously don’t know Miley, it’s actually stupid.

• thedullblade

thankyou for reading

• realistgangsta

wtf when did miley exposed her boob or is they confusing her with that momsen someone explain

• idkMyBFFjill

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D
    =======
    Happy Burfday.

• ilovepeacock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFRICA.

• ilovepeacock

Your icon is gorgeous :)

—————

Thank you, yours is pretty snazzy too :)

thanks :)

• pocketfullofdreams

now they’re getting psychotherapist for her ?
    my god just leave the girl alone o_O !!
    didn’t know that children’s boobs can bring parents back together -_-

This.

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D
    =======
    Happy Burfday.
    ___

Thanks! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFRICA.
    ___

Africa? Okay.. Thanks though :)

• deco

it was only a bad pic, her dress was beautiful and She not exposed boob

• LoLo12

hey remember when OU had real stories and actual rare pictures….? yeah…..

• twomorelonelypeople

brb i’m going to flash my boob to get my parents back together. like WTH who does that. my god these psychotherapists are psycho.

• nownlaterz

ilovepeacock said:

What twitter fail?
    Google mileycyrussideboob lol

• ilovepeacock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFRICA.
    ___

Africa? Okay.. Thanks though :)

lol. Because your user name was the charity song for AFRICA… xD

• idkMyBFFjill

ilovepeacock said:

What twitter fail?
    =========
    Best day of my life

• deco

Oceanup only wanted these 2 pictures here because hate Miley and puts this absurd story.. oceanup happy now.Sad

• chicagogrl95

She’s the next Lindsay Lohan.

• Moonbeam

Really? They’ve never seen a D&G dress?
    That’s why you tape your nipples under these babies.

lol. Because your user name was the charity song for AFRICA… xD
    ___

You mean the World Cup? Lmaoo :D
    Is that Evangeline Lilly on your icon? :)

• deco

She’s the next Lindsay Lohan.
    NO .. the dress was normal and beautiful, it was only in this position

• fan4lyftwitter

deco said:

She’s the next Lindsay Lohan.
    NO .. the dress was normal and beautiful, it was only in this position

Its kind of sad that people have been waiting for her to be the next “lindsay lohan” from 12 years old. Why would people want that to happen to anybody?Look at what poor Lindsay has gone through.

• Britini95

This is such bullshit! Miley isn’t acting out because of her parents divorce, she’s been going through this “grown up” transition for awhile now. I’m tired of people milking the divorce to get more news out of Miley. She is showing her boobs because she likes to wear hardly any clothing, that’s her thing these days.

• bananapancakesplease

LOLLMAOROFLOMGANYTHINGINTHEWORLD at Nick’s Twitter fail. but wasn’t that pancake pic Joe’s?

• xoShannonxo

Nov 14, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D

For she’s a jolly good fellow~!!!

• deco

Britini95 Miley is not exposing her boobs, is just the position, her dress was normal

• Britini95

I think she wanted too show off her tatoo and her boob. Because when you go on to try those fancy dresses(hardly anyone actually buys them) you have the chance to look at it from all angles, your stylist makes you. So Miley had know her boob would show.

• wavy

lmaoo i agree with you

• twomorelonelypeople

nick probably already saved this pic on his computer. smh ;]

• bobsaget

hi

• Britini95

If you’ve seen what Miley has been wearing lately, she likes wearing skimpier clothes and no bras. Miley herself said “I’m just confortable in less” I’m not trying to diss her or say there is anything wrong with it, I’m just saying. If she didn’t want her boobs to show, you would have found a way to cover her self with something.

Hey guys.. It’s my birthday.. just wanted to let you know that :D

For she’s a jolly good fellow~!!!
    ___

haha thanks :D

• deco

Britini95 So Miley had know her boob would show
    NO .. are a lot of pictures with this dress and only in these 2 pics, the dress was beautiful and normal

Why oceanup not puts the new pics of Selena drunk?

• xxbehappyxx

ohhh god! can’t they leave miley alone? she’s going through a hard time and media only makes it worst!!! -_-

• Britini95

I’ve seen other pictures, and I know the angle is why you can see her boob, and I’m saying that Miley probably knew this when she checked herself in the mirror before going to the event!Why are you not getting this? When you get dressed to go somewhere, don’t you double check yourself in the mirror? I think before going to a major red carpet you double check yourself from all angles beforehand. I KNOW THE DRESS WAS “normal”!! And where are these drunk Selena pictures you speak of? I hate it when Miley fans have to drag Selena into something she had no part in and vice versa :/

• xxbehappyxx

deco said:
    Britini95 So Miley had know her boob would show

Why oceanup not puts the new pics of Selena drunk?
    can you post a link to the pics plz i’ve been hearing about them on twitter, but haven’t seen them.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I know I’m kinda late, but happy birthday!!!
    __

Nah, all is good.. Thanks! :D

• bananapancakesplease

twomorelonelypeople said:

nick probably already saved this pic on his computer. smh ;]
    Yes, Nick is definitely creeping on Oceanup for pictures of Miley’s boobs from the side and saving them to his computer. I’m sure.

• TraceSTAN

Go to AD they have them, same pic series OU showed before though. Just bitter Miley fans making stuff up.

• xxbehappyxx

@WakaWakaEhEh

happy birthday! :*

• picstoburn

Why can people leave her alone? Her birthday is in a couple of days and believe it or not but she is turning 18,people let her go.

• ohmimiley

TROLOLOL. Sure.

• TraceSTAN

It is a Hollywood life article no one takes them seriously.

• xxbehappyxx

TraceSTAN said:

thank you! :)

• ohmimiley

What’s AD?

thank you! :)

no problem was just to lazy to link. one of those days.

• picstoburn

Selena getting drunk story doesn’t make any sense.

• deco

• picstoburn

Nov 14, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    deco said:

how do you know it’s a girl come on now.

• xxbehappyxx