Miley LOL: Laughing Out Loud Teaser

Amazing! Thx Kara.

• suckit

though miles isn’t the best, i wanna see this so bad.

• juicebx

Offensive language towards another user/commenter is not tolerated if it is intended to insult, offend, or instigate a fight. If you have a disagreement, you are allowed to discuss, but we don’t tolerate public commenting scuffles.
    oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Ohhh I thought there were clips! But I can’t wait to see it! :D

• Anonymous18

Talking about it with cohorts now.

oh. okay hope everything works out

• picstoburn

@picstoburn respect others’ commenting habits and opinions. If you don’t agree with them you may discuss it, but are not allowed to publicly insult or bash other users, let alone use offensive language.

i said sorry already what more do you want -_-

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:03 pm
    juicebx said:

oh kk I’m sorry lol.

Its okay. Thank #MileyChrist. The almighty is all forgiving.

• suckit

Talking about it with cohorts now.

ok but just know this,EVERYONE misses the anons.

• mileyistheboss

oh how exciting

• fuck yeah neviah

anonymous18:

LOOL. YOUR ICON XD

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:05 pm
    picstoburn said:

i said sorry already what more do you want -_-

Cookies. With milk. Preferably white chocolate chip macadamia.

• lollipop1

this is not a teaser

Oceanup baby!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:04 pm
    juicebx said:

oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

Robot.

• Anonymous18

fuck yeah neviah said:

anonymous18:

LOOL. YOUR ICON XD

thx made it myself

• juicebx

Its okay. Thank #MileyChrist. The almighty is all forgiving.
    *BOWING DOWN AT THE MOMENT*

• Moonbeam

oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

Robot.
    Gay or straight robot?

• lollipop1

Robot.
    :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• StarLightSTARbright

well that was a waste of time.

• fuck yeah neviah

oceanUP:

are you guys seriously publishing a book on how to be the perfect celebrity?

xD

• angie2much

looks Sony Vegas produced

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    oceanUP. said:

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    juicebx said:

Yet here you are on oceanup commenting …
    second hand embarrassment

cunt

Watch the insults and langauge or else I’ll have to pull out the ban hammer of DOOM. And picstoburn, stop provoking.
    my bad I didn’t know…. how about asshole ?

• Anonymous18

oceanup will the anons ever be allowed again?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    oceanUP. said:

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    juicebx said:

Yet here you are on oceanup commenting …
    second hand embarrassment

cunt

Sorry :p

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:58 pm
    fuck yeah neviah said:

oceanUP:

are you guys seriously publishing a book on how to be the perfect celebrity?

xD
    LOL…… That was a joke… but now that I think about it… :o hahaha!

• Sarcasm

this looks like someone with after effects made it.

• Katie13

I could produce a better trailer than that -.-

• Moonbeam

Obviously fake because they mixed up Douglas Booth with Jean-luc Bilodeau.

• juicebx

Oceanup.,are you a gay man ?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:58 pm
    juicebx said:

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    oceanUP. said:

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    juicebx said:

Yet here you are on oceanup commenting …
    second hand embarrassment

cunt

my bad I didn’t know…. how about asshole ?

• kass

ocean up ehhh ‘?????? lol

Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:58 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

oceanup will the anons ever be allowed again?

Talking about it with cohorts now.

EEEEWW
    Two girls and only 12?
    Big Pimpin’!!!!

• xoShannonxo

Is it right for my girlfriend to straighten her pubic hair?
    She recently braided them into cornrows.

LMAO
    I died..

xoShannonxo said:

ROTFL
    WHAT THE EFF… xD THAT IS SO DISGUSTING. D:

• natjbguitargirl

wow i come on here since i havent really posted comments and its about masturbating lmao

• mels

Look at that lovely love triangle

Lmao that picture is hilarious

I love
    ‘Satanic Penis’

XD

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    sophieee said:

LOL
    -Dead-

O_o i just notice he has a picture of demi,

Mileycyrussideboob1

• LizzieHawkins

WTF? HAHAHA I love this post.

• picstoburn

there’s a tumblr about yahoo answers but some dick head hacked it.

O_o i just notice he has a picture of demi,

who?

• BabyYoureAFirework

wellll, i wanna see this movie

THIS ONE IS SO…I HAVE NO WORDS

• Melanie

Hahahaha^
    …thats sick

OMG EWW LMAO.

GROSS. Who even contemplates of whether or not to use there mom’s vibrator?

ROTFL

‘Masturbate Together’

I read the first 4 words and I KNEW they were trolling.

• TraceSTAN

Robot.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

• xoShannonxo

Guys we need to make a Yahoo! e Mail together and make up our own…

• aaliyahnoelle

so this deserved a full post?!

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    juicebx said:

Its okay. Thank #MileyChrist. The almighty is all forgiving.
    *BOWING DOWN AT THE MOMENT*
    *Bows* I REPENT, OH MILEY.

THIS ONE IS SO…I HAVE NO WORDS

LFAMO XDDDDD

• TraceSTAN

LMFAOAIROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -DEAD- Xd

lol, a gps and a sherpa.

• picstoburn

Cookies. With milk. Preferably white chocolate chip macadamia.

no thanks.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    juicebx said:

THIS ONE IS SO…I HAVE NO WORDS

SHE THINKS HER SON SECRET GIRLFRIEND IS HIDING THE MAGAZINE OF NAKED MEN IN HER SONS ROOM & DOESN’T THINK ITS HER SON ,BECAUSE “SHE TAUGHT HIM FROM THE BIBLE”-
    I can’t breathe…LMAO

• mels

Hahahaha I never knew whoever is running OceanUp was so funny

• Gearsarealwaysturning

doadmlasdkjasdj. Why is oceanup so dead. No offense OU dude! :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Guys we need to make a Yahoo! e Mail together and make up our own…

We should. I’m a hell of a story teller! ;)

oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

Robot.
    I believe that robot can have sexuality to,baby.

• deco

Obviously fake because they mixed up Douglas Booth with Jean-luc Bilodeau.
    LOL Agree it’s fake

• xoShannonxo

I mean she weighs a ton and i would probably need a GPS and a Sherpa to get to her zone.

Oh God

• PaaperPlanes

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:44 pm

O_o i just notice he has a picture of demi,

who?

that fat man.

• ilovepeacock

sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?

• mels

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Random….but does anyone know if Lesley and Miley are really still friends? I was lookin at Lesley’s twitter and stuff and just wondering if they actually still talk or if she just kinda likes a little attention

• xoShannonxo

Guys we need to make a Yahoo! e Mail together and make up our own…

We should. I’m a hell of a story teller! ;)
    Yes you are..
    LMAO

• xoShannonxo

sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?
    HOW CAN YOUR ASS NOT BE LAUGHED OFF RIGHT NOW?

ilovepeacock said:
    sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?
    are you gonna keep complaining?

• AlexAranzazu

“Amaizing”

HAHAHAHAAA!!! OMG!!! I JUST CRACK IN LAUGHTER!! oceanup you’re awesome!

• juicebx

I dont have a link but I read one where a girl put a egg in her vag and she forgot and then in gym class it like fell and when she went home the egg was boiled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o i just notice he has a picture of demi,

who?

that fat man.

lmfao
    pedo bear who?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    sophieee said:

LMAO.
    I just fell of my chair..

• Anonymous18

juicebx said:

ewww

• LizzieHawkins

xoShannonxo said:

sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?
    HOW CAN YOUR ASS NOT BE LAUGHED OFF RIGHT NOW?

I don’t found it funny anymore..
    Oh god I such a grandma.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:52 pm
    LizzieHawkins said:

xoShannonxo said:

sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?
    HOW CAN YOUR ASS NOT BE LAUGHED OFF RIGHT NOW?

I don’t found it funny anymore..
    Oh god I such a grandma.
    Read the one Sophie just posted about YouTube

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

sigh, are you guys going to keep posting yahoo answers?

gurl, quit moaning and laugh.

LMFAO DEAD.

lmfao
    pedo bear who?

LMAO.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    sophieee said:

OMG GAY.
    I …. Can’t stop laughing.

• ilovepeacock

I laughed way too much to laugh anymore. So, I guess it just stopped being funny to me. x)

sophieee said:

OMG GAY.
    I actually find that one kinda cute LOL

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Funny how this post is called LOL and that’s all we have been doing.

sophieee said:

LMAO.
    =
    LMAAAO that sounds like something a mother would ask xD

wow-_-

• Anonymous18

PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute.

selena and who?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Who’s Lesley?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Just watched the video! Names!! how exciting!

• mels

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute.

Wait, what? Who’s that?

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:08 pm
    Moonbeam said:

oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

Robot.
    Gay or straight robot?

…WAIT. Robots have no sexuality… so if they liked men or women…… wouldnt that mean they’re straight either way? ROFL. Over-analyzing.

• PaaperPlanes

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Who’s Lesley?

__________

“My best friend Lesley says “Oh she’s just being Miley””

• TraceSTAN

what is she 12 in those pics?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Who’s Lesley?

My best friend lesley said “she is just being miley” the next time we…blabla

I think its a girl from Tennesssee [did i write that right?]

• mels

mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Who’s Lesley?

They used to be best friends…ya know, like “my best friend Lesley said, oh she’s just being Miley”

She’s the one that everyone said Mandy replaced. But sometimes she’ll talk about Miley on twitter or post pictures, and she was responding to people about the divorce so that’s what made me wonder.

• urluvismydrugg

well….i’m sold.
    this movie looks AMAZING. :P

O.o

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    xoShannonxo said:

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

yeah they are but not that close.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute
    cant see the pic D:

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    PaaperPlanes said:

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:09 pm
    mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Who’s Lesley?

__________

“My best friend Lesley says “Oh she’s just being Miley””
    The next time we hang out, I will redeem myself!!!!!!

Got it, thanks babe.

• TraceSTAN

urluvismydrugg said:

well….i’m sold.
    this movie looks AMAZING. :P

O.o

the best acting I’ve ever seen from Miley.

• mels

Who’s Lesley?

My best friend lesley said “she is just being miley” the next time we…blabla

I think its a girl from Tennesssee [did i write that right?]

Haha I didn’t see that and posted that same lyric right after you lol but yeah, that’s the one

what are these people saying that selena got drunk O_o

• nkayys

I forgot Ashley Greene and Miley worked on movie together.

• PaaperPlanes

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute.

Wait, what? Who’s that?

________

His name is Kevin Schmidt. :)

O SHIT

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    Moonbeam said:

oh kk I’m sorry lol.
    AND ARE YU A GAY MAN?STRAIGHT FEMALE ?

Robot.
    Gay or straight robot?

ROFL….. It appears that mine has an unspecified model type. I can’t tell. :o OH well… Just rusted metal that was never even mine…

• PaaperPlanes

picstoburn said:
    what are these people saying that selena got drunk O_o

_______

Narh, i don’t think so. See pictures here:

• mels

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

yeah they are but not that close.

That’s what I figured…and it just seemed weird to me that she was talking about Miley making it through the divorce and being there for her and stuff. And at the time #Miley’sback was a trending topic, she posted a picture of a text from Miley saying she wasn’t and asking how the hell a fake twitter got verified.

• suckit

i feel like a sinner at church.there’s alot of hot guys and i’m always staring at their butts

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

urluvismydrugg said:

well….i’m sold.
    this movie looks AMAZING. :P

O.o

the best acting I’ve ever seen from Miley.

THIS. The trailer says it all. Applause all around. Clearly oscar worthy.

• PaaperPlanes

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute
    cant see the pic D:

_____

well, someone posted it on twitter. you can see it here: http://twitpic.com/36xpmo

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    suckit said:

Don’t worry. #MileyChrist forgives you for your sins. Slap a bindi on and it’ll be all goodddd…

• Moonbeam

Gay or straight robot?

I see what you did there. :)

• LetsJumpTheSun

thats the date? if it is, its the day of my birthday:)

• mileycyrusrocks2011

soooo gonna see this movie! btw @xoShannonxo love ur icon! <3

• rockstar101

At least they took the original music.
    However I know I shouldn’t judge before I’ve seen it but turning an Indie movie into a Hollywood production always sucks.

• milenator

wtf I wanted to see a clip!!!

• angie2much

CupcakezLover said:

CoinBears said:

Even though I hate remakes, I still watch them. So I will most definitely be watching this. If not for Miley, then you can bet for Douglas Booth.
    I hate remakes too, but since I’ve never seen the original and this version is actually in English, then I shouldn’t really be that disappointed. Plus I’m a Miley stan so I’ll probably love it even if it sucks.
    ===
    The bad thing about remakes is: most times they never come out as good as the first version. The only decent remake I’ve seen so far is The Karate Kid

• SuperSchäyhn

Okay, now I’ve watched the original movie and I can’t understand why they have to film it again, anyways I’m excited if this movie is going to be as good as the original, here is the trailer to the original french one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEVR6k6iOI

• sellylis

Hey !They kept the original song ! from the French Original Movie ! It is great ! =)

• twycgnb

what a shit teaser

• wieahlbie

seriously?! i bet the ORIGINAL french version is a hundred times better, and they didn’t even rerecord the songs :S hollywood needs some own ideas.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    PaaperPlanes said:

picstoburn said:
    what are these people saying that selena got drunk O_o

_______

Narh, i don’t think so. See pictures here:

i seen them but it doesn’t look like that to me.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Who was that girl that went with miley to her first trip to london? Do you remember her? XD was that lesley?

Wow dead…
    I’ll be one tumblr and Twitter.

• TraceSTAN

@PaaperPlanes

How old is she in them, looks 12?

• mels

PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute

Are these recent pictures?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:19 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Anna Oliver?

• CupcakezLover

Wow I didn’t really want to see this movie but after I saw that WONDERFUL TEASER I’m totally excited. :p

• picstoburn

those pics were recent i think?

*BOWS DOWN* 0_- *twitch*

• PaaperPlanes

PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute

Are these recent pictures?

______

no, old.

• PaaperPlanes

TraceSTAN said:
    @PaaperPlanes

How old is she in them, looks 12?

______

15, I guess. Not sure, though.

• Yamila

Thats nice ha. I want a trailer now.

• StoryOfUs

Okay, please someone tells me what means the anons that people comment so much! Sorry being dumb, I’m new here

who is that? xD

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

IKR? The directing looks PHENOMENAL.

you mean anonymous?

• xoShannonxo

It’s like I’m not even here..

Someone please tell me this is fake. -_-

• suckit

awww,cute.but i’m still team selena and david.

• Anonymous18

StoryOfUs said:

anons are anonymous users that comment. they dont have accounts and they are disabled for now

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:24 pm

Someone please tell me this is fake. -_-

what do you mean?

• CupcakezLover

PaaperPlanes said:

PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute

Are these recent pictures?

______

no, old.
    Who is that?

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    StoryOfUs said:
    ===
    Anonymous people that used to comment here, but now are not allowed to. They were fun because they wrote everything without worrying about people bitching at them. Sometimes they would say they were “insiders” lol

• picstoburn

It’s like I’m not even here..

SHANNON :)

i adore your icon

• xoShannonxo

Today marks my FOURTH month on Oceanup!!!!

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    suckit said:

LOLOL ; your lucky tho all the girls and boys at my church are to old for me

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    picstoburn said:

It’s like I’m not even here..

SHANNON :)
    Nini baby!!!

• StoryOfUs

mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Yeah they’re actually friends. I have her e-mail and we always talk, I ask about Miley and stuff

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Selena is so wasted. lmfao.
    When have you seen her have that much fun? xD

• Moonbeam

StoryOfUs said:
    Anons are ‘The Horror’. They insult you and spam you with p=rn or Bieber. They are like the 4Chan of tumblr.

Nini baby!!!

what’s up???

• xSweetCandyxx

Evan though this teaser trailer sucks i can’t wait to see the whole movie =)

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

Got it thank’s

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:27 pm
    StoryOfUs said:

mels said:

Sorry….I posted this on the other post too but…….

Mmmmhmmm…

StoryOfUs, I LOVE your icon

LOLOL ; your lucky tho all the girls and boys at my church are to old for me

like old-old or old for you?

oceanUP. said:
    Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:19 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Anna Oliver?
    ===
    Nope. When Miley was like 13 I think…she went to london for the first time EVER.

Someone please tell me this is fake. -_-

what do you mean?

That’s my tumblr on top
    and I was saying hopefully this teaser is fake.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    picstoburn said:

Nini baby!!!

what’s up???
    Nothing. You?

• hiddeninthescars

omg that was such a good trailer, i think i soiled myself.

• taniele brazil

Brazilian TV program recordings from the movie dawn breaks!

• taniele brazil

Brazilian TV program recordings from the movie dawn breaks!

• CupcakezLover

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Selena is so wasted. lmfao.
    When have you seen her have that much fun? xD
    LOL I agree, she’s never that much fun sober. But she still looks adorable.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lmfao how many people are looking at my tumblr right now? cause I have 13 creepers.

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

Thank you (: Yeah I bet that was funny as hell being insulted for people whose don’t have nerve to show their faces

• TraceSTAN

Someone please tell me this is fake. -_-

what do you mean?

That’s my tumblr on top
    and I was saying hopefully this teaser is fake.

lol i was confused also, I was reading the tumblr wondering what was the problem.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:28 pm

Someone please tell me this is fake. -_-

what do you mean?

That’s my tumblr on top
    and I was saying hopefully this teaser is fake.

oh..i thought you were talking about the tumblr.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Last night because 4chanboss followed me on Tumblr and I posted about it. 54 damn people were on my tumblr all at once and my computer was going so slow. xD

• suckit

brb,i’ve been inspired to get a miley icon :p

• PaaperPlanes

Gearsarealwayst… said:

___________

I remember her. She had brown hair, so it wasn’t Lesley. You can see her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcOPQH9kMiE
    (They changed the language… hah)

Nothing. You?

same.very bored.

Lol no.
    My tumblr isn’t a problem xD
    I just got it on Friday.
    I needed a personal one.

• CoinBears

• picstoburn

I didn’t know that was your tumblr i was reblogging a lot from you.

• dilemma

suckit is that emma watson in your icon ? she’s damn pretty

and oceanup

what a great teaser,I’m pre ordering the tickets -__-

• StoryOfUs

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:19 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Anna Oliver?
    ===

Don’t remember but Lesley is that blonde girl that knows Miley a long time ago

Leslie is annoying.
    I’ve never heard her talk or anything but her lips look like 2 dried up fish and it annoys me. -_-

• PaaperPlanes

CupcakezLover said:
    PaaperPlanes said:

PaaperPlanes said:

OT: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/193049088.png?AWSAccessKeyI

They look cute

Are these recent pictures?

______

no, old.
    Who is that?

_________

Kevin Schmidt. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0773056/

• juicebx

like old-old or old for you?
    old-old lol
    there was this really hot chick who was my age tho but she was straight and annoyingggggg

• StoryOfUs

I’m a big big big really big Miley’s fan but I don’t think I’ll love this movie like I loved The Last Song

suckit is that emma watson in your icon ? she’s damn pretty

and oceanup

what a great teaser,I’m pre ordering the tickets -__-

yeap,thanks:)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I didn’t know that was your tumblr i was reblogging a lot from you.

yeah I was reblogging a lot from you and colorfulx.
    I was going to say hey it’s me INA but I didn’t feel like it. aha.

• CupcakezLover

Ohhh kk thanks. :) They’re cute together.

• StoryOfUs

Leslie is annoying.

Poor girl, you are mean

Kevin Schmidt. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0773056/
    The “big” boy from cheaper by dozen? XD OMG

• CupcakezLover

CoinBears said:

• suckit

like old-old or old for you?
    old-old lol

it’s either that or old men with wrinkles.;)js

• picstoburn

wasn’t sam the girl with the really annoying voice?

Leslie is annoying.

Poor girl, you are mean

I’m not always going to be nice.

• CupcakezLover

picstoburn said:

wasn’t sam the girl with the really annoying voice?
    Do you mean Samantha Droke?

I’m trying to watch Avalon High…and all I can say is…-turns off T.V.-

it’s either that or old men with wrinkles.;)js
    ———————
    LOL , do not want either .
    and btw I love your icon,I stan for Emma lol

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Samantha Droke is the most annoying-est shit.
    When I was watching PPP I had to fast forward all the shit that she was in. That damn voice and her face too. -_-

it’s either that or old men with wrinkles.;)js
    ———————
    LOL , do not want either .
    and btw I love your icon,I stan for Emma lol

THANKS;)and i love your v.a/gina? icon to

• CupcakezLover

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Samantha Droke is the most annoying-est shit.
    Agreed. Her voice is so nasal sounding.

• StoryOfUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jggREu060Y0 This girl is Samantha Droke and she’s not Miley’s friend as I remember

I’m trying to watch Avalon High…and all I can say is…-turns off T.V.-

i thought that was disneys best in a while and i think gregg is so frickin hot

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Lmao mean.

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a serious answer on Yahoo Answers, all i ever see are trolls.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:39 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

picstoburn said:

wasn’t sam the girl with the really annoying voice?
    Do you mean Samantha Droke?

yup.

• picstoburn

um i wasn’t talking about Miley? i was talking about sam obviously.

THANKS;)and i love your v.a/gina? icon to
    welcome; and thanks lol its Rihannas vaginaaa !

• Moonbeam

Darn, I need a new iphone. No more free space. :(

• StoryOfUs

Oh dear that’s so mean, Lesley’s amazing, I talk to her often by MSN and she’s sweet! Stop being so mean

What bullshit. I didn’t need to know who the fuck was in the movie. -____-

• picstoburn

how do you know that’s really lesley it could be a poser.

• mels

How much will I get murdered if I get a Nelena icon? haha

Oh it’s fake? LOL.

What bullshit. I didn’t need to know who the fuck was in the movie. -____-

I HAD THAT ICON FOR 1 DAY :o

How much will I get murdered if I get a Nelena icon? haha

So what? Screw what others think.
    I think I’ll get a Niley icon just to piss people off.

What bullshit. I didn’t need to know who the fuck was in the movie. -____-

I HAD THAT ICON FOR 1 DAY :o

My icon? lol.
    I’m sorry? I just love Kristen Stewart ^_^

• sophieee

I wanna see her sex scene.

THANKS;)and i love your v.a/gina? icon to
    welcome ; and thank you its rihannas vag ! lol

• StoryOfUs

picstoburn said:
    how do you know that’s really lesley it could be a poser.

She posted her e-mail in her twitter lol

• mels

How much will I get murdered if I get a Nelena icon? haha

So what? Screw what others think.
    I think I’ll get a Niley icon just to piss people off.

Baahahaha…ok let’s do it! Then we can have a duel!

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:50 pm
    StoryOfUs said:

picstoburn said:
    how do you know that’s really lesley it could be a poser.

She posted her e-mail in her twitter lol

oh cause i see a lot of posers of her everywhere.

• TraceSTAN

test

TraceSTAN said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Lmao mean.

===
    You gotta admit peoples questions are stupid too.

• xoShannonxo

Avalon High pissed me the fuck off, I felt like killing that blond bitch after watching it…..

My icon? lol.
    I’m sorry? I just love Kristen Stewart ^_^

Me too,gurll,me too:)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lesley looks like an attention whore.
    Whats her twitter?

• suckit

why??lol.am i the only one who liked it??lol.anyways,why??

• Anonymous18

TraceSTAN said:

test

aww eeyore

welcome ; and thank you its rihannas vag ! lol

that makes it better;)

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

TraceSTAN said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Lmao mean.

===
    You gotta admit peoples questions are stupid too.

true, i can never tell if they are just stupid or trolling with the questions.

StoryOfUs said:

===
    Cool beans. I didnt write that, ya know?. I just googled “miley and lesley”…smh.

• TraceSTAN

Anonymous18 said:

TraceSTAN said:

test

aww eeyore

i need one with just head so it looks like he is talking. back to search.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    suckit said:

why??lol.am i the only one who liked it??lol.anyways,why??
    Is was so fucked up…

• suckit

why??lol.am i the only one who liked it??lol.anyways,why??
    Is was so fucked up…

REASON??

• mels

Hey hey hey Nelena icon

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    suckit said:

why??lol.am i the only one who liked it??lol.anyways,why??
    Is was so fucked up…

REASON??
    Te twists at the end, and I hated how it ended. Plus I don’t like Greg or the blond bitch.

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

picstoburn said:
    how do you know that’s really lesley it could be a poser.

She posted her e-mail in her twitter lol

oh cause i see a lot of posers of her everywhere.

Yeah me too but she’s not

:O but he’s hot,right??

• ohmimiley

Hello people (:

• Jonas88

Wow o_O I thought it was gonna be a trailer from the movie

Nov 14, 2010 @ 03:59 pm
    suckit said:

:O but he’s hot,right??

:O but he’s hot,right??

:O

• Anonymous18

greg is sexy!

How much will I get murdered if I get a Nelena icon? haha

So what? Screw what others think.
    I think I’ll get a Niley icon just to piss people off.

Baahahaha…ok let’s do it! Then we can have a duel!

LMFAO! OK! I’ll make one right now.

• ilovepeacock

I bet half of those yahoo questions are just people trolling… -____-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Greg, Gregg, Greggory, whatever. Ugly ass mother fuck.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:03 pm

Bahahahaha

• tide.to.go

:o shocking

• xoShannonxo

Greg, Gregg, Greggory, whatever. Ugly ass mother fuck.
    THIS

Jesus take the wheel…

Lmfao I remember when I used to say that. xD
    I should say it more often…-clears throat-

• RedRanger

Can’t wait to see the movie!!!

• dilemma

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Lmao mean.

I lol’d @ the “best answer” xD

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I lost my phone. -looks up phones-

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:02 pm

HELP DA CHILDREN!
    ROTFL

• suckit

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA. that song is stuck in my heado_o

do you just google pregnant kids or something? lol

• sophieee

i can’t wait till i get my new camera in christmas…

do you just google pregnant kids or something? lol
    Type in ‘I’m 11 and pregnant’ on Yahoo, that’s what I do…

yummy icecream

do you just google pregnant kids or something? lol
    Type in ‘I’m 11 and pregnant’ on Yahoo, that’s what I do…

Yeah that’s all I do too.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I was reading one, about someone making love to their brother and they were too detailed. I was scarred for life. -_-

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:10 pm

Post that shit..

• luvcookies97

i’ll watch this for Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Demi Moore and Adam Sevani. I’m not the biggest Ashley and Miley fan.

Post that shit..

I’ll try and find it, but I read it like a year ago. so hold on.

• picstoburn

that Gregg guy can’t pull off an american accent that well.

• ilovepeacock

Look at that lovely love triangle.

• picstoburn

This one seems real and sad.

that sounds like a movie i saw.

• xoShannonxo

This one seems real and sad.
    I don’t know why I’m laughing

• xoShannonxo

This one seems real and sad.
    I don’t know why I’m laughing

• sophieee

Look at that lovely love triangle.
    you mean Joe Nick and Miley ? yeah.

• Anonymous18

a bunch of words and cant show clips?? boo

• teamnobody

wat was that dumb piece of shit

• areyouonDOPE…

OH.MY.GOD

• picstoburn

anyway i forgot that ashley was in this.

• allsfairinloveX3

ADAM SEVANI ?!??!?!?!?!?!? !okay now im like 10x more excited than before …
    god i love him xD

• Rainey

ooh yeah. such a teaser. :rolls eyes:

• keseay

that’l be my 17th birthday :) is that actually when its coming out?

(replying to this) – Nov 14, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    juicebx said:

Yet here you are on oceanup commenting …
    second hand embarrassment

cunt

• dilemma

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??

WHAT THE ??? o_O ??
    what on earth is that and some of the answers are just…okay with it ? o_o

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    sophieee said:

LOL.
    ROTFL
    ‘I enjoyed it the few times I’ve done it..’

• ilovepeacock

Look at that lovely love triangle.
    you mean Joe Nick and Miley ? yeah.

…..

• suckit

Masturbation doesn’t make you horny at all.

• ilovepeacock

TROLLS.TROLLS.TROLSS.I hope you guys don’t believe people are acutally asking these questions.

Nov 14, 2010 @ 04:17 pm

LMFAOAFAJOFOOOJO
    -DEAD- XD
    LMAOOO
    OMG I have to muffle my laugh ’cause my mom’s here, but I’m dead LOL

• Melanie

I didn’t understand this movie clip.
    she’s obvsiously being too deep for me to comprehend.