• PullTheTrigger

I take it you’re from Ireland.
    :P

Yeah :'( and my brother’s friend is dating the irish guy from HP and she gets to go to all the premieres. jealous much.

• hey. its me

shes pretty :)

• SunLight Princess

Her hair really bothers me, WHY would she do that to herself SMH.

• PullTheTrigger

Her hair used to be so long and pretty, but I guess it looks okay now. But it’ll never grow the same way again.

• Clauber

its funny cuz she hasnt the preetiest hair in Harry potter 1

• PullTheTrigger

its funny cuz she hasnt the preetiest hair in Harry potter 1

She was 12 in the first Harry Potter -_-

• Clauber

PullTheTrigger said:
    its funny cuz she hasnt the preetiest hair in Harry potter 1

She was 12 in the first Harry Potter -_

I know it.. im just saying that she is rich now and her hair will be great when it grows cuz everything is possible in USA with money..

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I love Emma’s hair. Who says a girl needs to have long hair to be beautiful? She has the most amazing facial features that she can pull off the pixie cut.

Evanna Lynch looks stunning!!!

• ilovepeacock

SO FUCKING CUTE<3

• stayinseparable

I completely agree, her hair wasn’t/isn’t the (only?) thing that made/MAKES her beautiful. To me it’s the way she presents herself, her gorgeous face and the incredible clothes she wears.

Wonderful lady, that Emma.

• Sahina

i actually like her hair. it’s different.

• w

Icon check.

• StoryOfUs

I like her, but her hair……….

• Anonymous18

pretty

• picstoburn

She’s pretty but im not used to her with short hair at least she can pull it off.

• iheartgreen17

If I were contractually obligated to have my hair exactly the same way for 7 years, I would want to cut it all off, too.

• iMystified

Here’s the interview of Rupert Grint on Regis & Kelly if you missed it :)

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

I don’t like her hair. She’s still gorgeous w/ that hair tho

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

picstoburn said:

I agree with you

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Honestly if she was going to go with that boy cut she should dress a little more feminine.
    I thought she was a boy at first….then I read the title.

• ilovepeacock

I thought she was a boy at first….then I read the title.

IDK where you live, but tons of women dress like that.

• JB rocks my socks

DK where you live, but tons of women dress like that.

BAHAHAHAHA
    so true.
    Anywayz im stoked for this.

• iMystified

DK where you live, but tons of women dress like that.

BAHAHAHAHA
    so true.
    Anywayz im stoked for this.
    OMG! WHO ISN’T!?! :DDDDD

• Anonymous18

i cant wait for the movie

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

Dan reminds me of a younger tobey maguire

• SellyismygirlCrush

wow shes fucking flawless.. still trying to get use to the hair..but it just works for her. gorgeous. And <3 Rupert. :)

• picstoburn

Slow news day huh.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

tbh, I don’t like Harry Potter…at ALL.
    I’ve tried to get into it since I was 11 but … just…no. It’s just not for me. And now that it’s overrated (much like Twilight), I can’t stand it.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Harry Potter isnt overrated!
    It’s had millions of dedicated fans for a whole century def not overrated. I havent read the books either not a big fan but this Movie looks SO Epic i have to see it!! Twilight is waaay overrated i cant believe i was a big fan.. only good one was new moon.
    ================================

I just don’t see how HP is any more special than any other magic movie out there. Same w/ Twilight. I like it, but it’s not special. I don’t see what the kerfluffle about either series is about. That’s it. And yes, I do believe HP is overrated. Not as much as Twilight, but still overrated nonetheless.

• Hannahh

I love Rupert. :)

And Emma.

And basically the whole cast. So excited for Deathly Hallows Part 1.
    I’m even more excited for Part 2 though. Especially “The Prince’s Tale”.
    I’m finally the same age as Harry in the movies… I’ve caught up. Haha. :D

• urluvismydrugg

i don’t think i’ll ever get over her hair.
    i loved it soooo much when it as long! i guess i just hate pixie cuts in general, really.

• PullTheTrigger

WAIT WAHT. IRELAND!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• iheartgreen17

I love Emma Watson’s hair so freaking much. I think she looks gorgeous.

• iMystified

PullTheTrigger said:

WAIT WAHT. IRELAND!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    I take it you’re from Ireland.
    :P

• CoolerThanU

I can’t even put into words how excited I am for this film.
    And Emma’s pixie cut is fit. Don’t diss.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i <3 emma..only 4 more days till the movie :D

• Clauber

damn! I love her and i like to see her with dresses! she is just too GLAM!

• crumple-hornedsnorcackx3

I find Emma extremely looking alot like a young Harry on that picture. I don’t know why.. Except for the blonde hair and the non-scarred forehead.

• lalalove

Emma is so pretty!!

whoa. i legit thought the top picture was a lesbian. i love emma watson, but eeek that’s a bad shot.

I’ve got Rupert’s chucks!

• MissSmiley

She is so damn cute, she looks like Elton John in the first pic :D

• sess nugget

Harry Potter isnt overrated!
    ================================

yea ok

• sess nugget

omg rupert
    my sweet prince

• good99
  • good99
  • SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 15, 2010 @ 07:07 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    tbh, I don’t like Harry Potter…at ALL.

___

Harry Potter isnt overrated!

• Cesi.

Clauber said:

PullTheTrigger said:
    its funny cuz she hasnt the preetiest hair in Harry potter 1

She was 12 in the first Harry Potter -_

I sincerely hope you’re aware that Emma and most of the HP cast is from UK.

But I’m extremely exited. Four days left!!

• iMystified

LOVE.

• wtfbecca

seriously looks like a boy in the first picture.