Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Airport Lovers

joe-ashley-airport-love-2

Joe Jonas holds his loving girlfriend Ashley Greene close while at the airport in Argentina. Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time. From Paloma: Joe and Ashley were in the VIP room for American Airlines. Then the door opened and they walked out. Ashley was soo beautiful :) The bodyguard

kept saying NO PICTURES. Finally Joe looked at him and said: ‘OKAY JUST ONE PICTURE, WE’RE GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE NOW!’ He was kind and smiley and Ashley was too! The people from the airport told me later that Nick left from the back door and got to the plane & Kevin left the night after the show!

Around the web

• apriljonas

dilemma said:
    OK NOW THIS SHIT IS CREEPY O_o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Stay_Gold

What makes you think they would be pretending. You don’t know what is going through their heads. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t either. But blaming him and calling him a horrible friend and saying he doesn’t care….I just think everyone should stop making things worse.

• EvaSnow

I just hope he doesn’t go through what he want through when camilla dumped him..I would cry my eyes out if I saw him crying again
    _____________
    I’m going to kill Ashley is she’s going to break his heart. Who’s with me? =D

• CoinBears

Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time.

OU, your sarcasm is not appreciated and just plain petty.

OT: I kind of a better quality picture, but I totally understand that a HQ pic is not guaranteed when you have celebrities a few feet ahead of you.

• sophieee

i’m so sick of them.

• dilemma

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:34 pm
    dilemma said:
    Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time

WTF OCEANUP ? what emotional time ?

and good he was all smiley and nice..love him <3
    ==========================

THIS. I hate seeing anyone cry. It’s super uncomfortable for me. I didn’t even get through the whole video. Sucks ppl we laughing.

I like Ashley (probably cuz I’m a Twilight fan and Alice is my favourite character). I cross my fingers w/ you

I can’t handle seeing anyone cry.Even when I hear a crying baby I just want to shut my ears closed . It just tears my heart apart .
    That video…my god :’( and he had to complete the rest of the songs
    I’m not a twilight fan but nothing against ashley.She seems cute,I hope they last a bit more

• dilemma
  • sweet pea

cute (:

• FrancyJonasGomez

Awwee, love them <3

• Lilly

I could do without OU side comments

• peacelovehearts

Ew.

• Lilly

You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P

• TraceSTAN

True love, they will be together always and forever.

• peacelovehearts

Lilly said:
    You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Awwww hell no.
    This couple is almost as awkard as Taylor/Jake :/

• Lilly

peacelovehearts said:

Lilly said:
    You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Awwww hell no.
    This couple is almost as awkard as Taylor/Jake :/
    I thought you liked them?

• dilemma

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Lilly said:
    You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Awwww hell no.
    This couple is almost as awkard as Taylor/Jake :/
    what is the couple name of taylor and jake ?
    jyklor ? xD

• TraceSTAN

what is the couple name of taylor and jake ?
    jyklor ? xD

I want Take, but everyone knows Jake is with the wrong Taylor to begin with.

• peacelovehearts

Lilly said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Lilly said:
    You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Awwww hell no.
    This couple is almost as awkard as Taylor/Jake :/
    I thought you liked them?
    I used to love them, then i liked them, then i gradually started to hate them, now i just feel secondhand awkwardness seeing Ashley with the Jonas clad. Possibly because i was such a huge Chace/Ashley shipper. Oh well, i guess it could be worse :P

• peacelovehearts

Lilly said:
    You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Awwww hell no.
    This couple is almost as awkard as Taylor/Jake :/
    what is the couple name of taylor and jake ?
    jyklor ? xD
    Nonexistent.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

love them.

• VIVA glam

cute. i don’t blame them for demi’s breakdown, but wtf? how is this an “emotional time” for jashley? edit: joke. got it.

btw, i wonder why did they all left seperately.

• Lilly

I’m kinda surprise that no one has called OceanUp, JashleyUp yet. People have done it for ever major couple since.

• Danger-ous

They’re sweet and he’s nice to take pictures. Such a pushover. Love him.

• Jaded2all

I don’t really care about this couple, but all the drama around them is something else. Joe is like any other 21 year old out there, the only way these two will get engaged this year is if they aren’t having sex, which I HIGHLY doubt, or Ashley gets pregnant. Otherwise, I just look at them like any other good looking hollywood couple. They come and go.

• Jaded2all

True love, they will be together always and forever.

You always know just what to say.

• livelifelovewhatever

“Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time”. emotional time,what emotional time? what are they actually pretending to care about demi?

• Danger-ous

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:57 pm
    Lilly said:

You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Yes and I said “yes”. Congrats are in order.

• Lilly

Danger-ous said:

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:57 pm
    Lilly said:

You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Yes and I said “yes”. Congrats are in order.
    haha, your wedding gift will be a toaster :P

• kc985

ONLY TEAM JOE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

(replying to this) – Nov 15, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    Danger-ous said:
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:57 pm
    Lilly said:

You guys hear about the rumor that Joe’s proposing? :P
    Yes and I said “yes”. Congrats are in order.
    ===============

ahaha! :)

My gift:

• Danger-ous

That made me LOL. Cute.

• gossipland

we are back!!! Teen Gossip

• pandora

Hope she does dump him soon for some hotter guy like her Twilight co-stars. Joe seems very arrogant these days and think he needs to be taken down a bit.!! La La Land has gone to his head.

• deepthroat

“Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time.”

What? Did I miss something or should I be rolling my eyes at OU’s overly dramatic word play?

• cecilia alvarez

she were in argentina???????????? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i live there, and if i knew that she was here… idk, haahha

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Lasted a little longer than I thought it would. Well Joe color me surprised.

• myheartbeatsforlove

awww, how cute.<3

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

EvaSnow said:
    _____________
    I’m going to kill Ashley is she’s going to break his heart. Who’s with me? =D

-raises both hands-

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

livelifelovewhatever said:

how did you know they’re ‘pretending’?

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

this post is dead

• Danger-ous

They’re not really dating, that’s been Photoshopped. He still loves Demi and wants to have her babies. Then they walked through the 7 layers of the candy cane forest.

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

Danger-ous said:

then they live happily ever after =/

• superJOEman

Joe looks kinda tired but still a cutie!! <3

• FROM PARAGUAY

THAT GIRL IS FROM PARAGUAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARAGUAY PARAGUAAAY =) =)

• MileyJonas

I was so happy thinking that she wasn’t in my country..
    I hope they will never get married u.u

• MemoryLane

the most cutest guys on earth- jonas brothers

• nownlaterz

Aww Joe was “happy & smiley” :) & the fact that Kev booked it back home is the cutest thing ever <3<3

• idkMyBFFjill

WHY IS THIS PLACE SO DEAD PEOPLE.

• StoryOfUs

I like how in OceanUp people support Jashley, it doesn’t happen in another sites.

• nownlaterz

idkMyBFFjill said:

WHY IS THIS PLACE SO DEAD PEOPLE.
    Because there are no anons to provoke us lol

• Chanells__Cool

She’s still gross and awful. He looks cute though :)

• Jilleh

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute <3

• PaaperPlanes

Cute. :) <3

• dilemma

Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time

WTF OCEANUP ? what emotional time ?

and good he was all smiley and nice..love him <3

• JoeHoe4Life

What happened with Camilla was something totally different than just being “dumped”. A whole lot more was going on there. Joe and Ashley will be just fine.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Awwww.
    ilt. <33

• PeaceLoveGomez

they r so so so cute together

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:34 pm
    dilemma said:
    Thankfully they have each other to deal with this emotional time

WTF OCEANUP ? what emotional time ?

and good he was all smiley and nice..love him <3
    ==========================

THIS. I hate seeing anyone cry. It’s super uncomfortable for me. I didn’t even get through the whole video. Sucks ppl were laughing.

I like Ashley (probably cuz I’m a Twilight fan and Alice is my favourite character). I don’t think she’d hurt him recklessly but I’ll cross my fingers w/ you.

• itsohsonickj