Jonas Buenos Aires Press Conference

jonas-buenos-aires-38

@ the Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires. Photos: WENN, INF.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

<3<3<3

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Loooove them! :]

• VIVA glam

WYLMITE? said:

He is just beautiful.

_____

ikr. look at those eyes O:)

every time i see nick, he looks older. i miss that cute little babyface from 3 years ago. also, kevin’s smile is so sweet.

• asIF. . .

VIVA glam said:
    WYLMITE? said:

He is just beautiful.

_____

ikr. look at those eyes O:)

That’s Joe . . .

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Damn.
    They’re all lookin’ sooooooooo gooooooooddddddd :)

Anonimuss likey ;]

• MileyJonas

HERMOSOS ?

• FlorenciaaaG

Dejen de bardiar a la remera de Nick loco?), esta buenisima.

• kc985

WYLMITE? said:

He is just beautiful.
    I’ll second that
    I LOVE JOE

• Danger-ous

Damn, Nick Jonas looks like a beast in that first photo. Yowza.

• StoryOfUs

I wanna know how Nick get not to smile so long.

• Pixita

Danger-ous said:

Damn, Nick Jonas looks like a beast in that first photo. Yowza.
    He looks like he’d like to kick some ass, and he probably could.

• Danger-ous

Yea, surprisingly I don’t see any of them with the exception of Nick being able to lay a smackdown. I love Joe, but no…

• MusicInMyAss

Introducime el chizi Nicholas. Yankees dejen de romper las bolas. Aguante la remera de Nicho.

• Blankets

I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Blankets Keep posting stuff like this i really like it, In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice share, good article, Custom Blankets very usefull for me…thanks. Fleece Blankets I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

• JB rocks my socks

0.o

OMG …….his biceps

• AAC

Nick, get off the ‘roids.

Haha kidding. Bb boy is growing up. They all are. :’)

• superJOEman

his kissable lips. Awwww.. Ashley is a one lucky girl to kiss his lips every time she wants..

• Yamila

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:09 pm
    MusicInMyAss said:

———————

Maaaaaaaaal, son re pesadas u.u
    Esta hermoso igual tenga lo qe tenga puesto :)

• Danger-ous

Incidentally, my brother who resembles an older Nick has that same shirt. Strange…

• VIVA glam

asIF. . . said:

VIVA glam said:
    WYLMITE? said:

He is just beautiful.

_____

ikr. look at those eyes O:)

That’s Joe . . .

_________

hahaha yes. i am aware. i was commenting on all 3 brothers to be fair :)

• annabeatriz

Nick <3

• Pixita

WYLMITE? said:

He is just beautiful.
    I’ll second that

• asIF. . .

Dayum, Nick you’re beautiful and all . . . but that is one ugly ass shirt.

• xLuckyStar

This.
    I love you even more for having Harry as your icon <3

• CoolerThanU

asIF. . . said:

Dayum, Nick you’re beautiful and all . . . but that is one ugly ass shirt.

Ugh I know! He wears it all the time as well. :{(
    By the way, I love your icon!!!! Harry <3

• asIF. . .

CoolerThanU said:
    asIF. . . said:

Dayum, Nick you’re beautiful and all . . . but that is one ugly ass shirt.

Ugh I know! He wears it all the time as well. :{(
    By the way, I love your icon!!!! Harry <3
    Nick fashion sense sometimes makes me go “WTF?! Did someone dare you to wear that?”
    And Harry Styles . . . yummmmmm :)

• CandiceVS