Justin Bieber ADD SUFFERER

Justin Bieber claims that he suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder [ADD]. Justin is tutored for 3 hours per day by a personal tutor, because when he’s with class mates, his mind starts to wander. Justin told The Guardian: ‘I only have to do three hours a day, which is good. I drift off. I definitely drift off. So I am better

one-on-one.. I have a small case of ADD.. If I don’t understand something & I’m bored, I don’t pay attention. So my teacher has to really make it fun for me. Every hour he has to give me a five-to-10-minute break. But after the break I’ll be back into it. I’ll be good.’ Has Justin been officially diagnosed with ADD? ‘No.

It’s self-claimed.’ On his mom: ‘My mom wasn’t the greatest person. I mean, she was a good person, but she made mistakes. She drank. She probably did drugs and stuff, and she told me about it because she said she did enough bad stuff for the both of us. I don’t need to do it because she already did it. The fact is, she changed her life around because of me. When I was born she quit smoking,

she quit drinking. She did that all for me.’ Justin is a practicing Christian: ‘I pray all the time. I pray two to three times a day. When I wake up I thank him for my blessings. I thank him for putting me in this position. And at the end of the day I get out my Bible. At home-school my tutor is Christian, so we go over Bible

verses. It’s something that keeps me grounded.’ On girls: ‘There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it’s great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do..‘ You’ll have to date someone famous? ‘Yeah. That’s probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who’s so in love with me that she would do anything for me.’ He also said Selena Gomez is a ‘sweetheart.’

• LucyWhite

letlovein19 said:

I think he’s got a case of TEENAGE SYNDROME.
    We all get bored as fuck and lose focus in class. You ain’t special hun! :P

obviously we all do , but depending on the severity of it detetermines whether it`s normal or not .

I do realise :)

• Moonbeam

Doesn’t that happen to everybody?

• wtfbecca

sorry justin, it just sounds like you don’t like school. i’ve been on meds for add since i was seven. i would love it if that’s all i had to deal with.

• xSweetCandyxx

That happens to everyone

• caro0 cro0ssa

i don’t know if i have it too:/

• Sarcasm

Doen’t everyone (celebs that homeschool) have school for three hours?

• letlovein19

good , cause we ADD-ers don`t want you anyway .

• Kaitlandx

skyebird said:

rme. everyone has add, some people have it worse than others though. leave it to justin to make it sound like he’s the only person with it.

————————————–

How did he make it sound like he’s the only person with it?

• Sarcasm

He doesn’t suffer from ADD, I just read the last line. He said it’s “self-claimed”. BS!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I have a small case of ADD. If I don’t understand something & I’m bored, I don’t pay attention.

That’s not ADD, bb. That’s LAS (Lazy Ass Syndrome). xP

• caro0 cro0ssa

i just asked my my mom, i don’t have it!

• letlovein19

That’s not ADD, bb. That’s LAS (Lazy Ass Syndrome). xP

LMAO exactly .

• Kaitlandx

Sarcasm said:

—————————

That’s a gorgeous picture of Emily.

• letlovein19

i just asked my my mom, i don’t have it!

yeah cause your mom can TOTALLY diagnose you , right?

• Anonymous18

That’s not ADD, bb. That’s LAS (Lazy Ass Syndrome). xP

more like LAZ

• Destiny Hope

I hate when people say stuff like that, it completely demeans people that actually have it. He probably will say he has a mild case of autism next because he so shy.

• letlovein19

EVERYBODY drifts off , bieber . don`t act like you`re the only one that does .

• letlovein19

EXACTLY . omg , you have no idea how much i hate it . & then the people who actually do have it , it makes us look like whiny bitches who want an easy way out cause people keep throwing it around like it`s something fun .

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Hey don’t get your panties twisted. I hated the “you’re so handicapped” phase teens went through. -___- Dumb.

• Kaitlandx

Destiny Hope said:

———————————–
    I’m pretty positive everyone says they have something because they don’t know what it exactly is. It isn’t just Justin.

• letlovein19

———————————–

i just hate everybody . LMAO .

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:46 pm
    letlovein19 said:

———————————–

i just hate everybody . LMAO .
    =========================

LOL.

• sophieee

No…you are just stupid.

• TraceSTAN

Destiny Hope said:

Don’t try bringing logic and reason here, too many stans that worship every word these celebs say no matter how stupid.

• LucyWhite

I think he’s got a case of TEENAGE SYNDROME.
    We all get bored as fuck and lose focus in class. You ain’t special hun! :P

• letlovein19

I think he’s got a case of TEENAGE SYNDROME.
    We all get bored as fuck and lose focus in class. You ain’t special hun! :P

• Tick Tok

is this post alive???

• Anonymous18

Tick Tok said:

is this post alive???

• BieberForLife

Yeah ur right .. were noone to jugde him .. we are not doctors and leave him alone .. if the think that he ahs ADD mabey he does .. how can u know better than him?? nobody is perfect .. every celebs suffers from something … from different disease .. so LEAVE HIM ALONE

• bullworthacadmey1

Hmmm… Every girl in the world is in love with u HA u r a unbarable lil biatch. I am not inlove with u? Oh i must not be human. The only reasson u r admitting this all of a sudden is cause u prob like someone famous like selena,jasmine oh wait jasmine isint famous. Anyway all my friends hate u i guess we must be aliens cocky BITCH

• TEXT%
  • JonasFreak1202

so sweet! Love Ya Justin! <3

okay seriously im a huge fan of bieber but what hes saying about having to date someone famous because “everyone is so in love with me they would do anything for me” makes him sound like a cocky jerk. isnt that what love is? that youll do anything for that person? i hope he realizes that famous people care about themselves and career a lot more than publicity relationships. Love you biebs, but be a little more sensitive. Your fans are just there to support you and do anything for you because they love you

• selenaaaforlife

its not called ADD honey its called being lazy… i hate when people make excuses and say they have a medical condition to justify their lazyness and lack of motivation for school when there really are people who have to struggle..

• Kaitlandx

———————-

I don’t think it makes him sound cocky at all, because it’s true. And there’s a difference of how his fans would do anything for him and how someone he loves would do anything for him.

I’m seeing him in concert tonite(: whooo!

• Dinoluverrr

Wow! His Mom did all of that? Well we all make mistakes..Im just glad Justin is alive and happy..thats all that matter(:

• JustinBieberWarrior

haha yeah i agree with anonymous that sounded cocky as hell i didn’t like it. love u anyway justin!
    but i dont see anything wrong with saying he has ADD i say i have it too cuz i cant focus at school either, i always need a tutor. and u know what, my cousin has it and he isn’t all offended by me joking about having it, he just laughs.

I dont think its cool of him to say that he is “self diagnosed” with ADD. It is a real disorder that should be taked very seriously and not a joke.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

You guys are so rude, seriously.

Maybe he doesn’t pay attn. because he’s done it before and it hasn’t payed off for him (grades-wise). So, then, he could have ADD.

Or, he could be joking about it (I can’t tell). Haven’t you ever said something like “Ugh, I can’t focus, I have ADD” or something like that, AS A JOKE?

Get off his nuts because he’s not the most articulate person in the world. He just says stuff that we all say to our friends. Until he says something horribly offensive, I have no reason NOT to support him.

And re:his mom, he’s saying that she wasn’t as much of a “pure” person around that time as she is now. He’s not a jerk, guys!

• christmascash

Lol, if that’s it, then I have ADD too.

But guys, seriously, we aren’t ones to judge if he does or not. He says it’s self claimed, which he probably meant that he hasn’t gone to a doctor to figure out if he does or not. Who are we to say “he doesn’t” like we’re some kind of doctors?

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you! Digitizing for all the great info found on your site, I have never thought that there weren’t any need in big initial investment. embroidery Digitizing Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information. embroidery designs This is a great site, I love the theme you are using. I Stumbled it for you and bookmarked it on Digg.

I love you justin

• cassie78

i love you justin

• JustinBieberWarrior

anonymous are allowed again?? then i’ll log out… people here scare me.

• Anonymous18

that happens to me sometimes

• dilemma

when I read the title I thought it’s a disease or something !!

and all of us seem to have it when it comes to any boring ass class ;0

• mctiqueen

LOL. I have ADD. But, of course, I’m on meds for it :)

• Entertainmentlove

so to set things straight. you just hate school justin you just hate school
    =_=

• skyebird

Yeah ur right

• dilemma

um,oceanup isn’t there like millions of other photos of him ?why do you always post this one?

• Allysonnn56

Everyone has a little bit of ADD sometimes.

• Anonymous18

dilemma said:

is it the photo where he is grabbing his crotch with those glasses?

• Entertainmentlove

dilemma said:

============
    OU thinks its sexy

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

here are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status.

>.< and i’m not one of those

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

sophieee said:
    No…you are just stupid.

THIS

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

the world doesn’t revolve around you honey =/

• TraceSTAN

test

• livelifelovewhatever

what so he would or wouldn’t date a fan?

• Kaitlandx

livelifelovewhatever said:

what so he would or wouldn’t date a fan?

———————-

Of course he wouldn’t date a fan. What celebrity would?

• Kaitlandx
  • Anonymous18

okay

• Gearsarealwaysturning

boom! dreams crashed for 6 million of screaming girls. And WTF about his mom “my mom wasnt good” XDDDD lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

When I saw the piture and read the title i thought he suffered from a STD xD