Miley Cyrus Fiesta Madrilena PICTURES

mileyclub-27

Credit: Love-Miley.Org.

• realistgangsta

wtf i can’t read this shit i failed spanish

• TalulaMe

Ya hi, I dont speak spanish

• mileyistheboss

i love party miley :D

• Entertainmentlove

i dont speak spanish but i think there saying she looks retarted

• juliyajim

she is charming

• good99
  • Anonimuss2.Oh

OU? Yeeaaahhh. We no speakah da Spanish

• Moonbeam

Aww, she is so cute. I want to party with her.

• Moonbeam

LOL, nobody speaks spanish.
    Non los parlas lo espanol.

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

WHAT DOES IT SAY?
    Your icon is so funny

haha, gotta love brittany <3

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

OU, Y U NO UNDERSTAND NOT ALL OF US SPEAK SPANISH, YOU COULD’VE HAVE AT LEAST TRANSLATED IT

• Voice of reason

Hah, I just saw this on Ad. & It doesn’t say anything you don’t already know. Nothing of importance people.

• DavidArchiefan

mymakeupsmearedeyes said:

WHAT DOES IT SAY?
    Your icon is so funny

haha, gotta love brittany <3
    Yup!

• BabyYoureAFirework

me no speak spanish -.-‘

• tide.to.go

que ?

• Blackcherry

In the first picture: miley is unstoppable in her acting career. This week has confirmed their participation in So Undercovered, an action comedy.

• Anonymous18

no hablo español

• VivaGlamGal27

“Miley sigue imparable en su carrera de actriz. Esta semana se ha confirmado su participacion en So Undercovered, una comedia de accion” means “Miley is unstoppable in her acting career. This week has confirmed his participation in So Undercovered, an action comedy”

• Blackcherry

in the second: In his latest video the big bang the singer proves again that is no longer a child, but has not reached 18.

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

WHAT DOES IT SAY?
    Your icon is so funny

haha, gotta love brittany <3
    Yup!

your icon’s from what episode?

• tide.to.go

Nov 15, 2010 @ 07:22 pm
    Anonymous18 said:
    no hablo español
    —————-
    yo un poco

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

Blackcherry said:

oh, alright

• Blackcherry

In the last one: This weekend, the capital of Spain is full of celebrities on the occasion of the show of the MTV EMA. And some, like Miley Cyrus took advantage of their visit for the nightlife. The former Hanna Montana landed in our country while the wax museum had his statue, whose resemblance to the original is somewhat dubious.
    While paraffin was planted at the museum, the flesh and blood was enjoying his newfound single status at a nightclub in Madrid.
    Miley and her entourage had a great time as dancing and taking pictures, without leaving the VIP area.
    The next day the singer took the opportunity to learn about their fans with a morning meeting in a few cinemas in the city.

• mileynileylove

here come drama .. – grabs popcorn -

• Blackcherry

Sorry for the translation but I dont speak English very well :)

• mileynileylove

i’m sick & my brain is in a very bad coma …sorry ! xD

• Blackcherry

And the letters in pink only are people mocking comments

• Blackcherry

Nov 15, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    mileynileylove said:

i’m sick & my brain is in a very bad coma …sorry ! xD
    I love ian ;)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

who are the guys with her?!? >.< I hate not knowing the people she is with because I usually do know all Miley’s friends names!

im back bitches

Entertainmentlove said:

i dont speak spanish but i think there saying she looks retarted

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:

i see some of her dancers and her band

• good99
  • good99

miley is a great and wonderful young woman She will not do any thing that wrong she is avery strong kid than u can imagin.she gives all her effort and concentrate on her job. Miley is that that kind of girls who works hard and harder if there is any thing upset her. She is workholic person nothing else.

• memiftw

Your icon is so funny

• nickmileyclub

LOVE her! So pretty!

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

ERM, HELLO?

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you! Digitizing for all the great info found on your site, I have never thought that there weren’t any need in big initial investment. embroidery Digitizing Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information. embroidery designs This is a great site, I love the theme you are using. I Stumbled it for you and bookmarked it on Digg.

It says that she has recently confirmed her participation in “so undercovered” an action comedy.

• BangThatDrum

I’m glad she had fun =] The fun part is in no picture she’s holding a drink. LOL.
    Makes me wonder if it was even hers XD