Nick Jonas BASEBALL PLAYER DREAM

nick-jonas-baseball-dream-1

Jonas Brothers National Teen interview: Are you breaking up to go solo? Nick exclaimed: ‘I hope not! We don’t know what the future holds, but we do know that we love what we do together we’re supportive of each other and our individual dreams too, as a group.. If things don’t work out as we planned, we’ll figure..

..something out. We love what we do together and that’s what’s important. I think that we have dreams outside of the group at times, and things that involve things that are, you know, outside of our possibilities, but you know, I love baseball. I’d love to be a baseball player. I don’t think that’s going to happen at this point in

time.. We have a softball team that travel with us and that we really love and take very seriously. But no, I’ve never really gotten to play in a league or anything like that.’ As a young diabetic himself, Nick is concerned by high levels of diabetes in UAE, but urges people battling the disease to ‘take it one step at a time.

Even if you are an independent person, don’t be afraid to rely on other people to help you through it. Dealing with diabetes on a day to day basis is not easy, especially when you have a busy schedule, like I do, but as long as you take one step at a time, and let other people help you, you’ll be fine.’

• Tick Tok

Nov 15, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    Lilly said:

Actually Nick, I do hope you become a baseball player and play for the Dodgars so it will be easier for the Giants to kick the Dodgars’ ass. :P (Not that they need any help :P)
    —————-

mte :p

• Lilly

He could buy a team… like that dude who was a nerd his whole life and never played basketball as he wanted and when he bacame a billionaire he just bought the team he loved. XD
    That’s being an owner not a player and frankly I can’t see any team willing to give up their integrity and become the laughingstock of the MLB just so he can play ball. Even if he gives them millions and millions of dollars.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

2010 @ 02:54 pm
    Lilly said:
    ===
    If he is the owner he can play…xD

• Lilly

Nov 15, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    2010 @ 02:54 pm
    Lilly said:
    ===
    If he is the owner he can play…xD
    Lol that’s not how it works :p

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Awwwweee. :]
    Wanting to be a rockstar/basketball/baseball playing President is cool…

…WHEN YOU’RE 6!!! -___-

• idkMyBFFjill

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Awwwweee. :]
    Wanting to be a rockstar/basketball/baseball playing President is cool…

…WHEN YOU’RE 6!!! -___-
    ===============
    MTE. Get back down to earth please.

• BrokenBlackKeys

Oh my word, I love that picture.. haha.

And if he did ever play professional baseball.. I don’t think I could ever support him, seeing as he’d probably play for the Yankees or something like that xP

• StoryOfUs

wth in his leg?

• StoryOfUs

wth in his leg?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Win us a Grammy first; then we’ll talk baseball.

• TraceSTAN

Don’t quit your day job.

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

he should be a baseball player during the day and a stripper at night

• iSarcasticING

how tinier can those shorts get. :P good god jonas brothers. WHERE SOME CLOTHES!!!

• mymakeupsmearedeyes

No, ofc ‘m not

__

what?? ofc..?

ofc = of course

• Lilly

• Lilly

I notice that I’m against Nick in every post that he talks about baseball. I’m sorry Nick, I love ya but you’re a Dodgars and a Yankees fan, that is unacceptable

• Buster_28

well it could happen, jonathan sanchez (SF Giants left starting P) never picked up a ball until he was 16 and last year he threw a no hitter and this year helped lead his team to WIN the world series soooooo….it COULD happen

• Buster_28

OMG lilly are you a giants fan?

• Lilly

Buster_28 said:

But he played through high school and college, Nick’s never even play in a organize league before.

• Lilly

Buster_28 said:

OMG lilly are you a giants fan?
    Yup born and raised one

• Buster_28

Nov 15, 2010 @ 02:45 pm
    Lilly said:
    Buster_28 said:

———————–

true

• Gearsarealwaysturning

It’s not even one of those one in a million chance of coming true dream, it’s a never coming true dream. Sorry Nick but it ain’t happening
    ===

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Gotta love him :)

• VIVA glam

first again?
    i can picture him saying all these things. in his monotone voice.

• sunnylikethis

UAE! Omg… After tomorrow is the concert :D

• Lilly

Sorry Nick but you’re never ever gonna be a baseball player :P

• TraceSTAN

I hope I read that wrong, an 18 year old that never played in a league before thinks they could be pro baseball player, but doesn’t think it’ll happen at this time.

• Lilly

TraceSTAN said:

I hope I read that wrong, a 18 year old that never played in a league before thinks they could be pro baseball player, but doesn’t think it’ll happen at this time.
    Me too, I’m hoping he means like it’s one of those dreams you have but you know is never coming true

• MORICETSZ

Awwiee nick haha he makes me want to give him a hug and a pat on his head and sing “catch a fallin star and put it in ur pocket never let it fade awayyy!” Lmfao

• TraceSTAN

Lilly said:

TraceSTAN said:

Yeah I have to give him the benefit of the doubt here, no one is that delusional. Hope he meant just a dream.

• thedarksunshine

Nick’s pretty good for a kid who doesn’t focus his life on baseball. Imagine how good he’d be if he focused on baseball and not music. :)

• Lilly

TraceSTAN said:

Lilly said:

TraceSTAN said:

• Tick Tok

dream big nick

• AAC

Lol Nick reminds me of a little kid sometimes. Wanting to grow up to be a professional baseball player/President. This is why I love this kid.

face :D

• katy

face:D

• camm

mymakeupsmearedeyes said:

iSarcasticING said:

where some clothes? lol. don’t you just love his thundah thighs? :p

—————————-

haha. seriously, they all wear the shortest, tightest shorts they can find! i just wanna know why!!

oh yeah, and to mymakeupsmearedmyeyes, i’m pretty sure my cat’s been reading my diary..