Selena ‘Hardest Thing I’ll Ever Have To Do’

Selena Gomez to LATINA on Wizards Of Waverly Place’s end: ‘That’s going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It’s hard for me to say goodbye after a season. I cried when season three was over and people were like, ‘We’re going to be back, Selena.’ I am very sensitive.

Favorite memory of working on Wizards? ‘We came in to rehearsal one day and we didn’t even rehearse. The whole cast and crew sat in the set living room and talked for two hours. We had coffee, food, we were laughing, and we were all so comfortable that I was in my pajamas! I just thought that was so sweet because in this business, I get so paranoid. You go out to dinner and there are people

taking pictures of you and you have to be cautious of how you get out of a car because someone might be looking. It feels so weird and it’s so unfortunate that you have to live your life that way, but [on the set of Wizards] I looked around and I thought, ‘I really feel safe here.’ That was my favorite moment.

..I figure because my older brother on the show is going off to college and my younger brother is going through puberty, that the show isn’t necessarily going to have anywhere to go after that.‘ When Wizards ends there will not be a single show about a Latino family on TV: ‘That’s freaky. That’s so sad. OK, we need to get on that! That’s crazy town.’ What about Desperate Housewives?

+ pictures from Samantha Droke’s birthday party. Thx @ita_sanzo.

• Clauber

Mili said:
    omg, she is drunk ? xD
    she doesnt look drunk.. she looks younger than the other gurls.. I knw another teen stars that really look drunks

• Allysonnn56

Nov 15, 2010 @ 02:14 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:
    Allysonnn56 said:
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:46 pm
    Destiny Hope said:
    Based on the fact that there is some alcohol on a table in restaurant. okay that seems like solid reasoning lol.

Oh my god, your icon! Haha I just saw that movie on Saturday.

Your icon <3
    My icon?

• mileyistheboss

drunk selena :’D

• Feed Me

Clauber said:

Mili said:
    omg, she is drunk ? xD

true but that ruins the fun, Miley fans need someone to obsess over and blame for all Miley’s issues. Let them have this.

• Britini95

Am I the only one who really doesn’t think she is drunk?It has nothing to do with the fact she is Selena;she doesn’t look drunk at all, just because she’s acting hyper at a party where you can see drinks on the table doesn’t mean she is drunk.

• TraceSTAN

Britini95 said:

Pretty sure not many of the drunk posts are serious, just joking around.

• taylenaluver

She doesn’t look drunk. Stop looking for reasons to hate Selena, you’ll never find.

• FallenAngel23

hey there those people who did that video with David henry

• xSweetCandyxx

WOWP is my favourite show on disney i’ll be sad when it ends

• justbreathe

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:14 pm
    cantbetamed1 said:

The easiest thing she ever had to do was Nick ;)

LOLOLOLOLOL.

• hottiegirl

good 4 her ,, she ‘s fianlly acting like 18

• Lilly

When Wizards ends there will not be a single show about a Latino family on TV

Hello, what about Modern Family???
    Sure only the mom and son are Latino and they are only one of the three family featured but don’t they count? It’s not like the Dad and brother on Wizard are Latino either. Plus Modern Family is on primetime tv on a major network. JS

• xLuckyStar

Too long, too lazy. Meh, probably not important anyway, nothing involving her ever is…

• Lilly

And what about Ugly Betty or Desperate Housewives? It’s not like Wizard is a groundbreaking shows for Latino is all the history of tv.

• Lilly

DieMannschaft said:

I was just looking at the pictures,and that was also my first reaction,lol
    There were rumors of her being drunk yesterday and based on the fact that there is alcohal on the table, she very might could be

• DieMannschaft

Never thought I’d see Selena drunk ;d

Oh well,if she was drunk,so what.
    You only live once! ;p

• shecantbetamed

People were saying she got drunk last night, and here are the pictures to prove. Lol.
    Miley’s having a huge party at her house now, she’s prob drunk. Love that bitch!

• Destiny Hope

• Lilly

DieMannschaft said:

Never thought I’d see Selena drunk ;d

Oh well,if she was drunk,so what.
    You only live once! ;p
    I wonder what kind of drunk she is

• Allysonnn56

Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:46 pm
    Destiny Hope said:

Oh my god, your icon! Haha I just saw that movie on Saturday.

• reachforanydreamx

hannah montana’s over; wizards is over; they’re thinking about sonny with a chance without sonny.. disney’s going crap :|

• peacelovehearts

Well, someone’s quite tipsyyyyy (;

• TraceSTAN

I want a Miley post. getting bored.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Sad to see WOWP done :(
    it was the only good show on Disney.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Allysonnn56 said:
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 01:46 pm
    Destiny Hope said:

Oh my god, your icon! Haha I just saw that movie on Saturday.

Your icon <3

• itsaimeenotamy

#uno :)

• Entertainmentlove

selena should wright a book +_0

• Allysonnn56

I <3 wizards. I’m sad it’s ending.

• Mili

omg, she is drunk ? xD

• DieMannschaft

I was just looking at the pictures,and that was also my first reaction,lol

• cantbetamed1

The easiest thing she ever had to do was Nick ;)

• asIF. . .

Wizards is the only Disney show I still watch
    I’m gonna miss it :'(

• skyebird

too long for me to bother to read it.

• TraceSTAN

asIF. . . said:

Wizards is the only Disney show I still watch
    I’m gonna miss it :'(

Can’t seem to get into any of the new shows myself, oh well.

• TraceSTAN

skyebird said:

too long for me to bother to read it.

She likes the people she works with. That’s about it.