Taylor Swift Helped Jake ‘Out Of A Rut’

5119083029_febdd83738_b

Jake Gyllenhaal is now over Reese Witherspoon & has fallen in love with Taylor Swift. A source told Hollywood Life: ‘Everyone is happy for Jake. He finally came out of his rut. He took the breakup with Reese very hard and it’s taken him a long time to get over it. He dated in between, but no one has put a smile on his face like Taylor. He’s really on cloud nine. He’s a changed person.

No one has struck his heart like Taylor. They’re planning to spend the holidays together and Jake plans to meet Taylor in Paris at the beginning of the new year, where she’ll be performing. [His sister] Maggie introduced Jake to Taylor, she met Taylor at a charity event: ‘Maggie thought Taylor was such a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders. She seemed very down to earth..

..and not at all spoiled or seemed like fame had gone to her head. She seemed extremely grounded and very mature for her age. So, Maggie thought she’d be a great match for her brother.. They are really perfect for each other. He’s in awe of her. He’s not like the other men Taylor has dated. Jake is no John Mayer. He’s a very sweet and sensitive guy. He treats women with respect.’

• TraceSTAN

(replying to this) – Nov 15, 2010 @ 07:52 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

pandora said:

Yah Taylor he is so much better than that douche of an ex!!!
    Which ex are you talking about?

douche – John Mayer immediately jumped to my mind

• DavidArchiefan

TraceSTAN said:

(replying to this) – Nov 15, 2010 @ 07:52 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

pandora said:

Yah Taylor he is so much better than that douche of an ex!!!
    Which ex are you talking about?

douche – John Mayer immediately jumped to my mind
    I only like John Mayer’s music.He seems like a real jerk

• sophieee

ehhh…
    i never care about who she dates….
    i rather hear a song about it later….

• tide.to.go

Jake is no John Mayer

Sounds fancy

• MeenuD

Dating or not, I bet she’ll right a song about it.

• selenaaaforlife

does anyone else find it disturbing that shes still practically a kid and hes a grown ass man? i mean over “18”… whatever a kid is still a kid compared to his grown ass.. its kinda weird

• tide.to.go

i thought she was like 20?

• CatchMeIfYouCan

bull shit

• thedarksunshine

I can’t wait to see what kind of song comes out of this one.

• Jaded2all

Get it girl…..

• blahblahblksheep

uh…She is twenty years old. Not exactly a “kid” as you would say. She’s a grown woman. So why would it be weird if she chooses to date someone 9 years older than her? John Mayer is 33. So apparently, she likes older men.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:08 pm
    selenaaaforlife said:

_____

^.- umm. She’s 20. He’s what not even 30. Its not weird at all.

• xoShannonxo

I’m sick of hearing about her new boyfriends and shit!

• tide.to.go

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:18 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    I’m sick of hearing about her new boyfriends and shit!

as am i

• xoShannonxo

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:19 pm
    tide.to.go said:

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:18 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    I’m sick of hearing about her new boyfriends and shit!

as am i
    *High Fives* It’s extremely annoying..

• xoShannonxo

13 years her senior? Hmm…

• tide.to.go

*High Fives* It’s extremely annoying..

for a girl who gets her heart broken often she is abit of the player

• xoShannonxo

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:21 pm
    tide.to.go said:

*High Fives* It’s extremely annoying..

for a girl who gets her heart broken often she is abit of the player
    Exactly. Like give it the time…
    It’s like she’s asking for it. The reason they break up is probably because she might keep anger from past relationships. Like that Usher song ‘His Mistakes’

• tide.to.go

Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:23 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    Nov 15, 2010 @ 08:21 pm
    tide.to.go said:

*High Fives* It’s extremely annoying..

for a girl who gets her heart broken often she is abit of the player
    Exactly. Like give it the time…

Oh si indeed.
    You make a great point. She should “date herself” for awhile like Selena. hahahaha for some reason the idea of that makes me laugh

• FrancyJonasGomez

This girl is lucky, Joe, Lucas, Taylor, John, now Jake, she has good taste.

• Lilly

If Jake Gyllenhaal was my brother, I probably wouldn’t encourage him to date someone almost ten years younger than him but that just me

• Danger-ous

How in the? I don’t get it.

• Chanells__Cool

Definately fake.

• pandora

Lots to be said for dating an older guy though especially if he gorgeous like Jake.
    Joe was too immature and not ready for any committment which is probably why he has mostly been the one to move on quickly from each relationship.

• RumorsRumors

They are either really cute or Jake is gay like a lot of people think and she’s the beard…AGAIN.

• pocketfullofdreams

Odd couple.

• Moonbeam

FrancyJonasGomez said:
    This girl is lucky, Joe, Lucas, Taylor, John, now Jake, she has good taste.
    ???

?

One disaster after another.

• sess nugget

The fact that Taylor dated John and Jake makes me want to die. They’re so sexc omg.

• sess nugget

Lol no.

at 21 your not a kid anymore it’s just because we have known her since she was like 16-17 and we dont remember that she gets older…. i think it’s really good for if shes dating him if shes happy thats the way it should be it’s not our lifes soo

i think she is to, thats not her fould thats the magazins

• DavidArchiefan

Good for them..I guess

• summer rain.

never thought they would date but I’ve seen some pictures of them together, they seem cute <3

• DavidArchiefan

Isn’t he a little old for her?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

• DavidArchiefan

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

UUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! >__< I’m sick of her dating life. Just go les w/ Sel Gomez already! —– I second this!

• pandora

Yah Taylor he is so much better than that douche of an ex!!!

• DavidArchiefan

pandora said:

Yah Taylor he is so much better than that douche of an ex!!!
    Which ex are you talking about?

• pandora

Now just hoping Demi meets someone fantastic. Nothing helps you get over and ex better than a hot new guy.

• Janie

Demi is not ready for a hot guy, cool guy, any guy. So far they have all run–she is too needy & until she gets past that she will be in drama relationships. Look at Jennifer Aniston, pretty, rich, needy…has not had a real relationship in years & had a shaky one when married. Demi needs to be around smart people in good relationships and learn. Hope it works out for her.

• ColdAsU

Good for Jake.

• Bob

LOL it’s so random.

mNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    Lmfao what a publicity stunt.
    Jake knows better than to date that psychotic rabbit faced looking….ugh. -_-

shut the fuck up… smh fuckin loser. Just go back to worshiping justn bieber your cheap whore.

• FallenAngel23

lol i find it hard to believe that hes fallen in love with her they haven’t even been going out that long will see if they last a year but i highly doubt it though

She may be 20, but she acts like she’s still 15. The fact that she just finished writing an album essentially dissing every guy she’s ever come into contact with says a lot about her maturity. Jake could do ten-million times better. Talk about a step down.

Get over it you guys, she’s 20, she’ll be 21 in December. He’s 29 that’s not bad at all! Hayden Panettiere has dated guys well over 30 and if something was posted about her dating life you wouldn’t be saying shit. So get a life and stop dissing on people.

• Blankets

I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Blankets Keep posting stuff like this i really like it, In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice share, good article, Custom Blankets very usefull for me…thanks. Fleece Blankets I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

lol haters make oceanup so amusing. although they look like complete idiots, it’s still funny.

for every hater on here, just know that taylor has accomplished more at twenty years old than you will your WHOLE life.

keep hatin’ jealous bitches.

• hotlikemexico

Awe :3

• good99
  • good99
  • suckit

jake you better get back with reese before i slap yo ass (though i would enjoy it;) )

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lmfao what a publicity stunt.
    Jake knows better than to date that psychotic rabbit faced looking….ugh. -_-

• FrancyJonasGomez

Moonbeam said:
    FrancyJonasGomez said:
    This girl is lucky, Joe, Lucas, Taylor, John, now Jake, she has good taste.
    ???

?

One disaster after another.

Disaster? Ok..

• dilemma

pandora said:

my god why do you always put joe down and hate on him ? o_O sheesh,feel the love in the air gurl.Be happy for those two,the article sounds cute.No need to bring joe to this

I find them cute, never thought I would, I’ll ship ‘em

• xSweetCandyxx

Awww they are so adorable <3

• Anonymous18

thats cute

• SellyismygirlCrush

woah slow it down

• ClaireMichelle

I think they are adorable and I am happy they are dating for numerous reasons. Two of which are that it gives me hope that I can snag an older guy as gorgeous as Jakey and that this new relationship means seeing Jake’s face everywhere I go and in all of my magazines. >:)