Demi Lovato Home For THE HOLIDAYS?

demichristmas-2
demichristmas-2

Demi Lovato is ‘getting better‘ & will hopefully be home for the holidays. Source told E! News: ‘She doesn’t want to be in the center for Thanksgiving and wants to go home.‘ Demi is going to watch Miley Cyrus perform at the American Music Awards which airs Sunday. She is NOT planning on going back to work until after the New Year. Disney hopes she’ll return within first few months of 2011.

Demi recorded four or five tracks before going on tour with Jonas Brothers, but album plans have been shelved for now: ‘They’re still committed to her. No one is abandoning her. But she is holding off on her music for a bit. There are a lot of people who never heard of Demi Lovato before this, and if she can get through this, she will come back stronger and bigger than ever.’

• DiamondsAreForever

Demi is going to come back better and stronger!

That’s kinda how it works. #asktaylor

if demi becomes as sucessful as taylor, jonas fans who hate demi will die from heart attacks.

• sess nugget

going to rehab was her biggest mistake imo

she should have gone to a therapist or something. by saying that she went to rehab, its obvious that people are going to think drugs and drinking even though she might not actually be doing them.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    jonasgirl425 said:

if you think about, she should want to get the album out while her fame is still up…. i know this sounds forrible but its a good business move to get the album out asap.

THIS. Very true and it would be a wise marketing strategy for Hollywood Records and Disney. Also, she should definitely do press AFTER she gets out. By doing press it will put rumors to rest and she can talk about how she’s gotten better and sought the treatment she needed and such. BUT… To avoid her the same thing from happening again, I think (dont shoot me for my opinion) she needs new friends. Who’s the source who keeps leaking stuff to E?… NOT a friend if you ask me.

dontsurrender said:

i hope all of this is true :)
    For real!

• picstoburn

The top picture is so cute. but the second one lol who made it?

whattttttt AT THE PIC O__O fanart

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    jonasgirl425 said:

but how can she have time to finish it when shes in treatment?

Get it Demi.

“she will come back stronger and bigger than ever”

LOL this played automatically as I read that quote.

apparently she’s tried therapy and it didn’t work.

• sess nugget

but how can she have time to finish it when shes in treatment?

i’m pretty sure she isn’t in treatment all day. probably an hour or two, plus another hour or two if she goes to meetings and speeches.~ she’d have plenty of time.

• sess nugget

apparently she’s tried therapy and it didn’t work.

o dear. poor gurl.~

Kay.

(replying to this) – Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:50 pm

apparently she’s tried therapy and it didn’t work.

i don’t blame her.

Someone should tell her what her friends were saying behind her back

Even Anna’s friends were talking about her:

• D.e.e.

haha i soo agree.. i personally think demi will come back strong and better.. and her new music will blow people away

• D.e.e.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:50 pm

apparently she’s tried therapy and it didn’t work.

And a life coach. Like many have said, this has been ongoing. She’s finally sought the help she’s needed.

• D.e.e.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:49 pm

whattttttt AT THE PIC O__O fanart

lmao

• D.e.e.

oceanup you posted the ip adresss :O

• wavy

she needs time to relax though…and i thought the treatment center was a place where she had to sleep?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Well thats a little fast.. but yeah she should go home for a bit first to texas relax and then she’ll come full force im sure.. but she should tell disney to fuck off and not come back to the show cause its shit anyways..

I miss Joe’s longer hair.

oceanup you posted the ip adresss :O

hello Massachusetts

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    ColdAsU said:

she will come back stronger and bigger than ever

BIGGER?uhh…sure.
    Its about time someone in Demi’s teamrecongizes (?) that Demi is (was now) hardly known.

it’s funny that the jonas brothers are fading and demi’s fame is going up. lmao

That’s kinda how it works. #asktaylor

• FIRSTDANCE

cant wait to hear the songs. hope she gets better

• jonasgirl425

• dontsurrender

i hope all of this is true :)

• wavy

her songs are probably going to be really deep..considering what she went through for these couple months i cant wait to hear them :’)

• mileynileylove

I hope this is true ! I miss her :(

• idkMyBFFjill

omfg, i think shane dawson and juicystar are dating. yesss

That director’s other film “The Lives of Others” is one of the greatest films ever, so I’m really looking forward to this one. Great actors and director.

Definitely gonna see it

• FrancyJonasGomez

DavidArchiefan said:
    Did u know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Glee <3

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:53 pm
    FrancyJonasGomez said:

DavidArchiefan said:
    Did u know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Glee <3
    I love that show

• Moonbeam

Ha ha, it’s funny that everybody on AD thinks Shana Banana runs oceanup. :)
    ROFL… I laugh every time people think we’re that 15 year old girl who is obsessed with Nick Jonas (not an insult, just fax). It’s quite comical if you ask me. I assure you, I am NOT Shanna. I’ve gotten Steve… Josh… Selena… Tim… etc. It’s really funny.
    I know, i know. But they are obsessed with it.

• JoeHoe4Life

____________________________

Yeah, it’s bad when even I don’t know who you are. ;)

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:48 pm
    Moonbeam said:

IDT these tapes are rumors. I think those U kids are just wanting till she’s in the spotlight to leak it. $$$ for them. Timing is everything. Either that or Disney paid them to keep quiet just like OU.

Disney never paid me, nor OU any money. ROFL… I don’t need money. I have everything I could ever really want. And if I needed something, I’d just buy it. I’m well off. My father may as well be the inventor of the Toaster Strudel. I dont need anything from anybody. I keep the info to myself because our site doesnt thrive off of our own material, not to mention, even if I told, would anyone believe me? We’re really not in it for notoriety or fame. We’re honestly surprised at how much our site has taken off since wordpress. Completely unexpected but entirely appreciated since we are completely run by the material you guys send us. We post other media outlets’ material and conglomerate it into one place, we don’t personally write our own material.
    Ha ha, it’s funny that everybody on AD thinks Shana Banana runs oceanup. :)

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:49 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Sorry. Big on conspiracy theories. I blame my dad and the History Channel.

ROFLCOPTR

• TraceSTAN

I notice you never said you were not owned by the Jonas. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

• Moonbeam

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:41 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie will be in a movie together.. it comes out next month. My life is complete!!!!
    ========================

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!
    ——————————————-
    I jumped up and down when i saw the previews. Those two together is just.. ugh.. I can’t explain.

• Anonymousss

Her next album can be huge if she and her team make the right decisions. They should let her write about all of this, her feelings, her past.. Etc. Let her incorporate dark/deep and meaningful lyrics like she always wanted. This is her chance.. Her appotunity. She should also put ‘for the love of a daughter’. Everyone knows about her issues now… Who cares if they listen to it on a song. People are gonna be interested in it.

• TraceSTAN

Really? I’m gonna check it out. The Tourist looks like it’s gonna be amazing.

yeah it’s def a can’t miss, nice new icon, but miss blair.

• idkMyBFFjill

Anonymousss said:

=========
    THIS.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:54 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

lmao!!!!

Joehoe4life
    Are you saminatlanta?

Moonbeam said:

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?

what won’t they do for money?

• idkMyBFFjill

Moonbeam said:

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?
    ========
    LOL.
    It’s part of their cover up.

Milk and oreos. Yum Yum

idkMyBFFjill said:

Moonbeam said:

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?
    ========
    LOL.
    It’s part of their cover up.

after camp rock 2 and the tour, there are obviously no limits on what they’ll do for a buck.

• JoeHoe4Life

Yes, why?

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:54 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

I actually don’t like the Jonas Brothers.. Personal preference! They seem like cool ppl, but I don’t have any interest in them. But you all seem to love them! :] So we post them for yallz. Not to mention THE DRAMA. LOL I promise we’re not associated or affiliated with them. Jonas Group tried to buy us out last Xmas it was sort of hilarious, ngl. I wont say for how much, but it was funny.

Good Wife!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!
    ——————————————-
    ===============================

Are you fking serious???!!!111

Holy fuck I haven’t been this excited since…. i can’t remember!

JoeHoe4Life said:

Yes, why?

ohhh i didnt know you changed your username

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

Moonbeam said:

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?
    ========
    LOL.
    It’s part of their cover up.

TraceSTAN you are prolly my favorite OU user atm LOL. HILARIOUS. I assure you we’re not, but seriously… hahaha.

lol that is funny.

• wavy

I definitely think she can be bigger then ever if they handle the situation right. This has given her alot of publicity and more people outside of the disney fandome now know who she is. Some like her now cus they think she’s dark, badass, etc. Some have given her music a chance to see what’s she’s all about, and most people who didn’t even know she existed are supporting her. Her fans still love and support her even if she has done drugs because she’s getting help now and that’s all that matters. The past is just that. Sonny needs to be cancelled and she needs to write songs about her feelings, expirience/what she’s going through. She also needs to do a serious interview, be honest, clear everything up, and apologized even if she did no wrong. She can become a spokeperson for teen/kids with these issues. I wish her the best. <3

A+ comment

• Moonbeam

WHAAAAT???

hide your kids, hide your wife
    and hide your husband
    cuz they’re rapin errbody out here

Yes, why?
    Oh good. I always wanted to ask you something but you never seemed to be on anymore.
    Anyway idk if the comments are a good place to ask though.

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

Moonbeam said:

True, but why would Jonas have Justin Bieber adds all over their site?
    ========
    LOL.
    It’s part of their cover up.

thanks, lol, I know your not Jonas or half my comments would be deleted.

lol

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    wavy said:

———————————-
    I couldn’t agree more.. i’m not with the disney cookie cutter sound but demi has the potential to be very good. World of chances is my fav song by her.

• JoeHoe4Life

*This space left intentionally blank*

Omg the Taylor post, I was gonna make a joke, but I felt bad.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    wavy said:

A+ comment

THIS. We actually have the same mind. I definitely texted something exactly like this over to…. someone… Best advice.

The only thing I don’t like about that song is that it’s two short.

• TraceSTAN

Omg the Taylor post, I was gonna make a joke, but I felt bad.

I know, I toned mine down, that is a sad event.

LMAOOO

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:11 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Omg the Taylor post, I was gonna make a joke, but I felt bad.

I know, I toned mine down, that is a sad event.

Definitely

Ahh no Twitter.

• JoeHoe4Life

Well….hmm…any ideas? LOL

• w

I could hijack my friends account. But it’d have to be tomorrow lol

• JoeHoe4Life

I don’t want to put my email on here, for obvious reasons. LOL Just let me know when you are doing the twitter thing. Unless you think of something else. OU needs a PM option.

• w

K. I’ll DM and add you from my friends Twitter tomorrow afternoon.

• JoeHoe4Life

Sounds good. I’ll look out for you.

• natjbguitargirl

Yay! demi but come back on one full new you and the cd will be number one girl

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

• BieberForLife

YAYYY I REALLY MISS HER .. Can’t wait to hear her new songs … Just hope this is true =)

• StoryOfUs

I’m not a fan but I wish all happiness for her :)

i love DEMI LOVATO and always will. wen she BOUNCE BACK. she’s stronger, bigger and better. DEMI!! u just got to ignite… ur a firework. show THEM wat ur worth. ASAP. :)

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

• Hollieluvsux

Selena & demi were cute kids :D

• Amandaa

wait “Demi is going to watch Miley Cyrus perform at the American Music Awards which airs Sunday” does that mean she’s gonna b there or shes just watching it? omg i cried reading this! i was hoping she’d be out :D

• silentlydream

HeY everybody follow me if you have a twitter:

I know I sound desperate no need to say it

• D.e.e.

DEMI’S ALBUM WILL DO AMMAZING

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:52 pm

Someone should tell her what her friends were saying behind her back

Even Anna’s friends were talking about her:

Mmm word on the street is that Anna tells her friends and her friends tell and give Anna a cut of profits. That’s just word on the street based on what that @198547521456512 guy said. I heard it from someone else too. She needs new friends.

• sess nugget

‘m pretty sure she isn’t in treatment all day. probably an hour or two, plus another hour or two if she goes to meetings and speeches.~ she’d have plenty of time.

hm that is true. yeah she probably won’t finish it any time soon, but if she really wanted to try she could probably get time to leave for the studio and come back.

oceanup you posted the ip adresss :O
    it tends to happen.

TraceSTAN said:

oceanup you posted the ip adresss :O

hello Massachusetts

no it wasnt my ip, plus i use something that changes my real ip adress.

• foreverandalways1

Me either!

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t wait to hear some new music from her.

numbers had to delete because someone from disney came to his job

• brandy_rodz

WHAT! selena gomez is not bi. Miley might be but selena kay

• dearstephh

i wanna listen to her new music. <3 :D

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:56 pm

numbers had to delete because someone from disney came to his job

Oh? Says who?

numbers had to delete because someone from disney came to his job

bs. he deleted because he’s a pussy and that brian douche called him out. it doesn’t matter anyways cause we got all his personal info in just two hours.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:58 pm

oh that guy. we found his facebook and myspace and phone number (we entered 4 chan territory)

ZOMG. Links? I missed le drama!

Oh? Says who?

he tweeted he had to delete because the man in the suit came to his job.

we got his phone number too

• DavidArchiefan

Hope she gets better

ZOMG. Links? I missed le drama!

give me one min and ill get you the info

• dearstephh

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. & damn right, it’s better than yours damn right, it’s better than yours. i can teachyaaa but i have to charge.

• sess nugget

yea i dont think she would cause they probably have her on lock down not like jail but you know what i mean

well, i think it’s more or so on her mental capability. rehab let lindsay go out and film her movie, but she didn’t pull it off so well and brought her back in. so if she can handle it, then go for it, but if she can’t then yeah stay.

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:56 pm

numbers had to delete because someone from disney came to his job

Oh? Says who?

it was some supposed “unnamed men” in suits who would not say where they were from. Sounded ridiculous.

• DavidArchiefan

Hey Oceanup,are we ever gonna have a glee section?

• ppeaceee dudes

YAYYAYAYAYAY DEMI I <3 U!!!- ummmm not in the creepy way :P lolz GOOD 4 U GURRRRLLL <33333
    P.S
    FOR FUTRE REFERENCE ALL U HATERS FUCK OFF!!!! IF U DONT LIKE THE GIRL WHY ARE U WASTING UR TIME COMMENTING ON HER POST?!?!??! YEAH I JUST DID SHOVE THAT PIECE OF INFO UP UR BUTT! DUMBFUCK!!!
    peaceee

LOL UNNAMED MAN IN A SUIT SOUND FUNNY

the phone number is on his facebook wall, someone found his email but i dont have a link. :(

did you know 4chan site is closing down lol xD

random question: is miley bi? or bi curious?….

So was cody lying about the demi rumors?

• SellyismygirlCrush

1 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:
    Hey Oceanup,are we ever gonna have a glee section?

__

I second this!
    It’s def in your “Demographic” as you like to say!

• wavy

yea but i hope she stays ..but of course she can leave to spend time with her family but i hope paparazzi dont find her

• sess nugget

random question: is miley bi? or bi curious?….

yes. her and selena gomez are dating.

the poor little kid was so scared when we found out all his personal info. poor thing.

• picstoburn

who still goes on myspace?

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:02 pm

His myspace

Facebook

oh thank you anon. :] You can stay. Milk and cookies?

Dang… so he was actually good friends with Dave Osborn. Theres pics with him everywhere. Hmm yikes.

• jessi31993

Im sorry, but I think that Demi Lovato will always be soo much prettier then Selena Gomez :)

No, its that he deleted his twitter because brian exposed who he was.

Someone needs to find Linh though for the video unless he’s sitting pretty in a Bentley because Disney already paid him off.

Anna is also friends with Dave Osborn.

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:05 pm
    jessi31993 said:

And you’re telling this because?

• dearstephh

get better demi <33 . :]
    aww yay.
    my ‘enter’ button isn’t working? D:

• w

I miss Joe’s longer hair.
    Not the flat ironed hair I hope.

Isn’t his name Cody bennet or something?

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:04 pm

So was cody lying about the demi rumors?

lol who knows. all those kids are shady.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:04 pm

So was cody lying about the demi rumors?

probably since he does the same thing.

picstoburn said:

who still goes on myspace?

Demi

• JocelynGeee

I love Demi’s cat cardigan.

• Taylor_Betts

way to go Demi!!! Keep going strong girl! Love ya, and miss seeing your shining face! But we all know that you will get through this and soon will be back out doing what you are good at, and what you love! #WithDemiAllTheWay ?

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:05 pm
    jessi31993 said:

good for you.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

who still goes on myspace?

Demi

oh wow and myspace is all ugly now.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

1 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:
    Hey Oceanup,are we ever gonna have a glee section?

__

I second this!
    It’s def in your “Demographic” as you like to say!

we dont post enough about them to have their own section :x No one sends in Glee stuff!

• DavidArchiefan

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

1 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:
    Hey Oceanup,are we ever gonna have a glee section?

__

I second this!
    It’s def in your “Demographic” as you like to say!

I’ll send you

• mixi

Good..ª

oh thank you anon. :] You can stay. Milk and cookies?

Dang… so he was actually good friends with David Osborn. Theres pics with him everywhere. Hmm yikes.
    hahaha c

yeah he called him a junkie and a pedo.

By the way, we have all of those kids facebook (i didn’t save them, but some people on AD (anything disney) have them. There’s pics of dave with young girls on bathtubs while brian and lihn are “banging” chicks.

picstoburn said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:06 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

picstoburn said:

who still goes on myspace?

Demi

oh wow and myspace is all ugly now.

I heard her family posted something on there, i refuse to go there so never saw it.

*in bathtubs

Anna is also friends with Dave Osborn.

she’s also friends with lihn the guy who has been spreading those drug and sex tape rumors about demi.

lmaooo!

• MeenuD

I’m honestly hoping she get’s back to work. ngl.

nonymous said:

No, its that he deleted his twitter because brian exposed who he was.

It’s really easy to find that dude. just tell people on 4chan or AD to find him, they’ll have the info in less than an hour. lol

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:08 pm

oh thank you anon. :] You can stay. Milk and cookies?

hahaha c

yeah he called him a junkie and a pedo.

I know AD.. hahha! Anyways… I’ll stop this convo here. Thanks!

Milk and Cookies as promised: http://bit.ly/9sks94

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.
    —————–

At least she got help.

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.

RUDE!

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:13 pm

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.

RUDE!

the truth hurts.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.
    If anything she is just informing all the up tight parents that she is a crack whore.

link?

• Danger-ous

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:12 pm

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.
    —————–

At least she got help.
    She didn’t have a choice, but yes she got help.

• Stephanie.

I’m turning 16 this saturday…FINALLY.

• MeenuD

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.
    Slap yourself and then delete your OU account.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.

Kim K turned a p0rn career into an industry, Demi has a shot.

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.

slap yourself

wavy said:

link?

dont have a link.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.
    Slap yourself and then delete your OU account.

• picstoburn

Kim K turned a p0rn career into an industry, Demi has a shot.

true.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.

Kim K turned a p0rn career into an industry, Demi has a shot.

lmfao true.

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.
    0_______O

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Fine then, since crack whore was too much. I’ll say crack head.

dont have a link.

but you saw the pics?

Anon brothers unite!!!!!!!!!!

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Fine then, since crack whore was too much. I’ll say crack head.

who is in your icon, and why do i want to take her off the streets, feed her a cheeseburger and make her call her parents?

lmfao there is a Nick and Momsen story on Fan fic. xD

• Anonimuss2.Oh

• Danger-ous

it’s funny that the jonas brothers are fading and demi’s fame is going up. lmao
    It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    ColdAsU said:

she will come back stronger and bigger than ever

BIGGER?uhh…sure.

it’s funny that the jonas brothers are fading and demi’s fame is going up. lmao

wavy said:

dont have a link.

but you saw the pics?

yeah, but i didn’t save the link to his facebook.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Fine then, since crack whore was too much. I’ll say crack head.

Rofl it’s Trace’s sister.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:15 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Demi isn’t getting any more fame.
    unknown then. unknown now.

Kim K turned a p0rn career into an industry, Demi has a shot.

Kim who? LOL JK.

On another note… ImNotAnnoying2.0 you’ve made your opinion very clear, and they are respected. Remember, no bashing, vulgarity, or obscene comments of any sorts.

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:21 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

lmfao there is a Nick and Momsen story on Fan fic. xD

Nomsen. NOM NOM NOM NOM. Link please. I haz time to read.

It really does not take a rocket scientist to figure that the album is on hold until she finishes it and she can’t do that right now.

We would like to know if the quote actually came from HWR or not and we will be finding that out.

HWR is getting a little ticked at being quoted as saying stuff that they didn’t and people leaking informtion concerning them to the press.

Disney InfoNet

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:21 pm

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Kim who? LOL JK.

Lmfao I love how oceanup chooses to tell me this and not those shit head anons.
    No promises oceanup, no promises…..

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:21 pm

wavy said:

dont have a link.

but you saw the pics?

yeah, but i didn’t save the link to his facebook.

oh i should look for it i got that cody guys fb saved does he have dave pics?..or brian as a friend?

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:22 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:21 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

lmfao there is a Nick and Momsen story on Fan fic. xD

Nomsen. NOM NOM NOM NOM. Link please. I haz time to read.
    O_o random couple.

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Attttaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

• twomorelonelypeople

“There are a lot of people who never heard of Demi Lovato before this” ahhhhh….just lol.

As the bell riiiings.

lmfao there is a Nick and Momsen story on Fan fic. xD

Nomsen. NOM NOM NOM NOM. Link please. I haz time to read.
    I don’t have a link OU.
    I don’t have a link for everything.
    I found it like 3 days ago….ugh…I’ll go look. -_-

yeah, cody has pics with dave and i think he has brian saved or brian has him saved i cant remember now, but youll find him.

OOHH AHH OHH AHH OWWWAHHHH *TARZAN CALL*

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:24 pm

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Attttaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
    You can’t beat me
    *shoots pickles*

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.

wow. bitch much?

ngl i ship taylor m and nick j

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

LMFAO. They choose the most ugliest picture of Demi, when there are plenty of good ones as their banner….wow.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm

It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t.

wow. bitch much?

haha you mad?

OOHH AHH OHH AHH OWWWAHHHH *TARZAN CALL*

LMAO you copied me. :p

YAY! My birth control made my period 3 days and light!!

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Kim who? LOL JK.

Lmfao I love how oceanup chooses to tell me this and not those shit head anons.
    No promises oceanup, no promises…..

What did the anons say? Youve always had attitude. Ill ban you again, for the 4th? 3rd? time, if I must.

• DavidArchiefan

You can’t beat me
    *shoots pickles*

*shoots cookies*

LMAO you copied me. :p

i took it from you! OHHHH AHHH

“Yo.”
    “Yo yo, yeah I said twice got a problem with that?”

girllll

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm

ohk thanks!

Danger-ous said:

it’s funny that the jonas brothers are fading and demi’s fame is going up. lmao
    It’s funny that the Jonas Brothers have all their marbles and Demi doesn’t
    ………

this is why you will always be an insane jonas stan no matter what you say. yeah, let’s all make fun of mental disorders….

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Swift, Megan Fox, and Joe story…..how weird…

w said:

“Yo.”
    “Yo yo, yeah I said twice got a problem with that?”

joe looks weird in your icon

it’s funny that the jonas brothers are fading and demi’s fame is going up. lmao
    —————————————————————
    Girls let’s be realistic, yes Jonas’ fame is going down so what?
    We knew this was bound to happen. And how in the world is
    Demi’s fame going up a positive thing? Its bad she is now
    Going to be know as ‘the disney star that cut herself’
    Its better to famous for the work you’ve done and accomplishment
    Than being only known for hurting yourself.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:26 pm

YAY! My birth control made my period 3 days and light!!

girl nobody cares.

Nick can do much better than her..JS

They would make a hot couple. If Nick and Demi can’t date, then I’ll take Taylor and Nick. Namantha isn’t gonna last.

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:27 pm

(replying to this) – Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:24 pm

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Attttaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
    You can’t beat me
    *shoots pickles*

*shoots cookies*
    *grab your cookies and eat them*mmmm delicious :P

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I’ve only had an account ban once and the rest were partial bans….well I did have an IP ban, but I changed my IP. xD

• w

“Soo you guys have been saying I’ve been wearing a lot of make up lately.”

• mrsdestinyhope

Girls let’s be realistic, yes Jonas’ fame is going down so what?
    We knew this was bound to happen. And how in the world is
    Demi’s fame going up a positive thing? Its bad she is now
    Going to be know as ‘the disney star that cut herself’
    Its better to famous for the work you’ve done and accomplishment
    Than being only known for hurting yourself.
    —————

naw, lots of peeps in the industry have had a rough past and they’ve managed to raise above it.
    yeah, and Selena will only be known as a seat filler for Nick Jonas. Even though her fame has no surpassed the Jo Bros. LOL! U know what they say- whatever goes up, must come down.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    wavy said:

A+ comment

LMAO, people actually still believe that Demi cuts and does drugs after her rep and her own FAMILY denied the rumors ?

idkMyBFFjill said:

Anonymousss said:

=========
    THIS.
    ===
    IDK how many times I have repeated those words already. But it’s good to know someone thinks like me. Demi can survive in the real music industry if she ditched her Disney bumble gum sound and went for something that would grab peoples attention. But as long as she’s wearing MOUSE EARS, she has to sing the bubble gum pop Disney requires from her

yay i hope she will be with her fam for the holidays we love u demi always and forever!

• mego

I see a song about Jonas coming out and I bet it would be fucking amazing :) lol

• Anonymous25

well Bieber will trough the same phase of the Jobros he will fade too!! teenies are the worst in a music career in deed…
    and will come the next one…is the cycle of life..

• peacenlove

Demi is going to watch Miley Cyrus perform at the American Music Awards

am i the only one that thinks its cute? lmao

• HiddenSmile

Selena looks so much younger in that picture compared to demi.

• itsaimeenotamy

1st :)

Girls let’s be realistic, yes Jonas’ fame is going down so what?
    We knew this was bound to happen. And how in the world is
    Demi’s fame going up a positive thing? Its bad she is now
    Going to be know as ‘the disney star that cut herself’
    Its better to famous for the work you’ve done and accomplishment
    Than being only known for hurting yourself.
    —————

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

YAY! My birth control made my period 3 days and light!!

Beautiful

• LizzieHawkins

Good for her

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm

ngl i ship taylor m and nick j
    Nick can do much better than her..JS

Nick may be able to tame that sex muffin.
    I haz faith in #MileyChrist

• DavidArchiefan

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm

ngl i ship taylor m and nick j
    Nick can do much better than her..JS

Nick may be able to tame that sex muffin.
    I haz faith in #MileyChrist
    Sorry I worship Grilled Cheesus

iguiana

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    w said:

“Yo.”
    “Yo yo, yeah I said twice got a problem with that?”

yeah, i do.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Fuck dis. I’ll search it on google.

joe looks weird in your icon
    It’s the hurr.

Girls let’s be realistic, yes Jonas’ fame is going down so what?
    We knew this was bound to happen. And how in the world is
    Demi’s fame going up a positive thing? Its bad she is now
    Going to be know as ‘the disney star that cut herself’
    Its better to famous for the work you’ve done and accomplishment
    Than being only known for hurting yourself.

everyone feels sorry for demi, that is why this is good for her career. jb are painted as careless assholes again. to the general public they have no redeeming qualities.

Perfect example of that would be Drew Barrymore and Robert Downey JR. They had a rough past, one was even worse than Lindsay (drew) and look at her now. I have faith in Demi.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    Anonymous [69.79.9.166] said:

Girls let’s be realistic, yes Jonas’ fame is going down so what?
    We knew this was bound to happen. And how in the world is
    Demi’s fame going up a positive thing? Its bad she is now
    Going to be know as ‘the disney star that cut herself’
    Its better to famous for the work you’ve done and accomplishment
    Than being only known for hurting yourself.
    —————

Just look at Whitney Houston!… oh.. bad example. Mariah Carey! Mariah cut herself after he breakup with Luis Miguel! Now she’s doing great :]

I didn’t know Mariah used to be a cutter? Anna Paquin was one too.

(replying to this) – Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:27 pm

(replying to this) – Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:25 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:24 pm

ANON BROTHERS UNITE! *smears blood on face*

Attttaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!
    You can’t beat me
    *shoots pickles*

*shoots cookies*
    *grab your cookies and eat them*mmmm delicious :P

hhmnnnn im thinking on what to say back

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:32 pm

THIS. Angelina Jolie too!

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Joe and Momsen xD

Nick and Momsen plox.

I can’t find dis shit.
    I’ll be back in 20.

• w

“Do you have a crush on Dylan Sprouse?”
    “…No…um…nooo”

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:32 pm

THIS. Angelina Jolie too!

Kurt Cobain… wait what are we doing?

• wavy

“Soo you guys have been saying I’ve been wearing a lot of make up lately.”

“so let me know what you think about my make up..if you like it your scared or you think is slightly attractive”

• !

MY DREAM IS TO BE ON GIRLS GONE WILD WITH MILEY AND DEMI!!!!

dream big

THIS. Angelina Jolie too!

I almost forgot about Angie. haha

Kurt Cobain… wait what are we doing?

lmao you and your smartass comments.

• w

I wonder how Demi’s friends and coworkers are gonna treat her when she comes back.

I personally wouldn’t act any different but I wouldn’t look at her the same way.

• TraceSTAN

THIS. Angelina Jolie too!

she did that interview with Charlie Rose while completely coked up and out of it, that was some weird shit.

I heard she’s still on drugs.

i think writing songs is a pain reliever for her and i hope shes been writing alot while there because im sure she will come out with amazing songs from this awful experience this will make her stronger.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    w said:

—————
    On the bright side, she’ll know who her true friends are.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

tsBlairWaldorf said:

mte

• Anonymousss

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

• Moonbeam

Ha ha, it’s funny that everybody on AD thinks Shana Banana runs oceanup. :)

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:46 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

It looks so good… The Tourist.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

===============================

You know, ya keep saying it and I still don’t believe you. The rest was just “blah blah blah blah blah blah blah wordpress blah blah toaster strudel blah blah blah appreciation blah”

Sorry. Big on conspiracy theories. I blame my dad and the History Channel.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Good for her, i’m no fan, but i’m glad she’s doing better.

15 year old wants baby & has sex with 300+ guys without a condom.

• idkMyBFFjill

I just studied for an hour straight, no distractions. how the fuck.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

TraceSTAN said:

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

——————————————
    Really? I’m gonna check it out. The Tourist looks like it’s gonna be amazing.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE DEMI!

IM GLAD SHES COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ColdAsU

she will come back stronger and bigger than ever

BIGGER?uhh…sure.

• wavy

so true yess shes more famous :) that god be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time though..but still i hope shes stronger and better then ever :)

• Nimo12
  • ohmimiley

• Bubbly-Joe

Mmm… Turkey. I’m Canadain, so no turkey until Christmas, cuz I had mine in October… but hope she’s good.

• CHRISTAIN LOUBOUTIN

The cheapest Christian Louboutin shoes, people love Tiffany Jewelry,the most fashionable Moncler are the best, put ?????? and sports ground in the ideal of NFL Jerseys,if I were you, I would not hesitate to buy.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:41 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    ========================

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!

• DavidArchiefan

Did u know that dolphins are just gay sharks?