Joe Jonas MAN OF STYLE

joejonasinstyle

Joe Jonas featured in InStyle. Thx Gina @thejonaschannel. We bet you’ve got a secret society of older fans: Well, sometimes I do think there’s a group of people who are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers but aren’t sure if it’s ‘cool’ to like us, probably because the majority of our fans are screaming, crazy girls [laughs]. So I’ve met people who will say, ‘Can I get a picture for my daughter’ & I’m, like, ‘Hey, man, I get it if it’s actually for you.’

On his solo album: I began writing it with a Michael Buble mentality, I think he’s fantastic, and it’s the perfect music for any date night, ever, and I wanted to be a very vocal singer-songwriter. But now I’m switching gears a bit. Is that because you’re working with Frankmusik? Yeah, he’s awesome! We’ve gone through a couple of different sounds, but both the Michael Buble and the Frankmusik

influences are strong. It’s about bringing all of that together. On his exes: To tell nothing but the truth [laughs]. People say, ‘Are you mad that somebody writes a song about you?’ and I say, No, that means I have the freedom to write a song about her’ [which he did with ‘Much Better’]. I’m always looking for a great girl, and I’ve been able to meet some really nice girls and some not-so-nice girls.

I always try to be cool and still be friends, but sometimes it’s better not to. Not to sound all, ‘Oh, feel bad for me,’ but once or twice I have been the heartbroken one. With Demi, it’s been friendly. There hasn’t been any drama. You don’t strike me as a tattoo guy. I’m not. And I always thought if you got one, you’d want it

where you could hide it for a movie role. But Africa was so inspiring, I may put it right here [he points to his right inner bicep]. All the small things in life, dramas or relationships or stuff that stresses you out, didn’t seem important after that trip.

• iamthe0cean

With Demi, it’s been friendly. There hasn’t been any drama.

…..OH.

Trainups said:

Oh Joe must have done that interview in like Sept 10. Cause Demi right now is not one of his EX’s he is still obviously friends with, not even a little bit. Soooooo Joe is not friends with none of his Ex’s.
    I would feel sorry for him if he had truly learned how to break up with a girl correctly. That must be some record when a guy,who is supposedly as nice,caring,church going as Joe, is not at least a little friendly with any of his Ex’s.
    All his EX’s seem to either hate him or they don’t give a crap about him anymore.Charming.
    He is friends with Mandy and AJ.
    Some of his ex girlfriends are more like obsessed with him. *cough*

Oh and I love how you ignore all the positive sides of the interview just to point that out. Way to go.

• Voice of reason

Of course. Someone has to bring ol’ Dem into this. Why am I not surprised.

• iamthe0cean

Voice of reason said:
    Of course. Someone has to bring ol’ Dem into this. Why am I not surprised.

LOL. you just did….again.
    and obviously she’s going to be brought up or whatever.

Voice of reason said:

This interview is mature and cool. I have always wanted to see this side of him, being more intellectual with his answers.
    IA completely. Everyone just potrays him as a hormone raging teenager and a narcissitic goofball.

I adore this interview.

So do I.

• deepthroat

Oh goodness.

• Voice of reason

Of course. Someone has to bring ol’ Dem into this. Why am I not surprised.
    LOL. you just did….again.
    and obviously she’s going to be brought up or whatever.
    Well either me or you, it’s pretty inveitable. Demi, brought up in Joe posts is like the equivilent of a moth drawn to the light.

I adore this interview.

So do I.

I adore this interview.

yeah and it’s sad. they don’t get that if he was such a jerk, the girls (Demi and Taylor) wouldn’t have been so upset with him. they’d cry about him one day and not care at all anymore.

I love this interview too.

• crazylady

He is friends with Mandy and AJ.

I thought he stopped being friends with Mandy in like 2009 and Nick was the only one that was friends with her. someone said that she needed a backstage pass to visit them when they were doing concerts. that’s just what I heard. not saying it’s true.
    how do you know he’s friends with AJ?

• kate

I’m excited for his solo work. I think he has a better grasp on what his audience wants to hear unlike Nick, although I loved Nick’s album.

• iamthe0cean

While reading this, better than revenge started playing on my itunes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. ;) Just kidding. Much love Joseph. <23434543

• crazylady

I think Nick maybe figured that his solo music wouldn’t be popular…he didn’t expect many people to like it. he just did it because that’s what he wanted to do.

I’m excited for his solo album too. I think I’ll like it a little better than Nick’s (even though Nick has the most musical talent)

• Cas

If joe gets a tattoo his hotness level will increase by 20%.

DO it, i wanna see a badboy JOE

crazylady said:

He is friends with Mandy and AJ.

how do you know he’s friends with AJ?

I never heard of that.
    Although Mandy does seem to support all three of them on her twitter.

Aly and AJ were once photographed going to a Jonas Brothers concert. AJ said Joe invited them.
    That was in 2009, so I guess things are quite okay between them.

• Voice of reason

IA completely. Everyone just potrays him as a hormone raging teenager and a narcisitic goofball.

I adore this interview.

Actually, I was reffering to the public, the media and the fanbase. The way they portray him to be. They just assume that he’s oblivious to the world around him…
    Obviously the negative feedback doesn’t seem to get to him as he just brushes it right off his shoulders.

I adore this interview, because now people can see a new side to Joe.

• kikime

I just realized.
    i don’t care about Joe anymore.
    Like he could fail miserably, and i wouldn’t care.

It’s pretty sad.

• crazylady

Although Mandy does seem to support all three of them on her twitter.

do you mean friends with on twitter because if she just says supportive things about them that doesn’t mean they are friends?

• Anonymous25

I just realized.
    i don’t care about Joe anymore.
    Like he could fail miserably, and i wouldn’t care.

It’s pretty sad.
    dont be sad be happy Joe is happy why you would be the opposite when you dont care about him anymore?? lol

• Voice of reason

The remaining Jonases need to quit Disney.

• deepthroat

Has anyone seen the movie American History X? That’s a damn good movie.

• crazylady

ok I see what you mean but nevertheless that is ONE way of people portraying him to be narcissistic.
    I am guilty of seeing him as a goofball before..I have to admit. I mean of course I liked him anyway but I didn’t take him seriously and I saw him as well stupid (from me that was a compliment) but then I read an interview of Greg Garbowsky about him and saw that I was wrong. I look back on it now and I think it’s better this way knowing there was another side to him.
    if only more people had stumbled onto that article from a while back like I did because it’s sad that it takes people this long to take him as more than just a goofball.

deepthroat said:

Has anyone seen the movie American History X? That’s a damn good movie.
    I heard of it.
    Need to watch it. :/

• Wonderland

Cool.

• jerseygirl

Oh sweet Jesus – if he gets a tattoo on his bicep that will officially put me over the edge.

This whole spread was gorgeous. Great job, Joe. And I agree InStyle – he is the HOT one. ;)

• Anonymous25

Very good interview. Finally, we see the real Joe emerging and not some sanitized Disney commodity. I also cannot wait to hear his solo material which sounds very promising indeed.

I believe that Joe’s changed image over the last six months has been a carefully planned exercise and we are now seeing the beginnings of a future Hollywood star but then again I’m pretty biased so ….
    ————————–
    I agree with you 100%, bb.

But, then again, I’m pretty biased too. ;)
    why are you biased??

• Danger-ous

I’m pretty sure I love him. What a down to Earth guy and more of a realist that I thought he was.

Also, PLEASE get a tattoo. That’s hot shit.

Secret Society: Founder and Presdient. ME!

• vikki

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:09 am
    jerseygirl said:

—————

I really hope he gets a tattoo but it had to be a nice one not tacky. i think agreat tattoo is something thought about and that has a meaning.
    of course Joe is hot and will be hot even wid a tattoo lol

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:13 am
    Anonymous25 said:

————————–
    I agree with you 100%, bb.

But, then again, I’m pretty biased too. ;)
    why are you biased??
    ————————
    We’re saying we’re biased because we’re huge Joe stans. We think he’s pretty fabulous in mostly everything he does.

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:19 am
    Danger-ous said:

Secret Society: Founder and Presdient. ME!
    ——————
    Ahem. Ahem. Excuuuuuuse me? :p

• Voice of reason

Jerseygirl & Danger: I knew I’d end up seeing you both in here, you guys are getting very predictable. (;

• mixi

HE IS SOOOO Hot!!I love Him..!

(replying to this) – Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:20 am
    jerseygirl said:

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:19 am
    Danger-ous said:

Secret Society: Founder and Presdient. ME!
    ——————
    Ahem. Ahem. Excuuuuuuse me? :p
    Sorry. Dammit.

Co-President? I was really late on the Joe Train so perhaps “founder” is a tad ambitious of me.

VOR, where else would we be? That’s our baby boy!

• dilemma

aaaaahhhhhhhh oceanup post this

this girl is staying at the Yas Hotel in Abu Dhabi where the jobros are staying

I’m from the UAE (Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE ) and it’s not appropriate to kiss in public and she says that joe and ashley did not kiss in public but they did it in private respecting the traditions of the country

GOD MY LOVE FOR HIM JUST SHOT A NEW LEVEL !!
    love them all they are really nice people and respect others

oh and samantha or maybe another girl was with them

photos

• dilemma

oh &

I have so many things to say about this post but I won’t say anything .I think the other joe girls have said enough ;)

• Voice of reason

VOR, where else would we be? That’s our baby boy!
    :P I know, you know, everyone on OU knows and one day, I’m sure, Joe will know lmao.

This Joe post was started last night. & it was so boring. I figgured all the Joehoes were asleep. Though, WYLMITE was pretty chill.

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:25 am

—————-
    Hehehe. We’re here to support our boo. <3

• mixi

<—-new Icon..!Yeahhh!HOT

what some of you fail to realize is tht if joe was such a bad guy these exes wouldnt obsess over him like his fans do.. if he was such a bad guy theses crazy exes would cry for a day or to and move on.. these girls take yrs to get over him. he must be a pretty great boyfriend and a great guy.. abt demi she had thee mental issues long b4 joe. if you wnt to blame anyone blame her fam for not getn her the help she needed yrs ago. if anything thnk the jonas clan bcuz if it wasnt for papa jonas kicking demi off the tour for bullying shorty she would have never gotten th help she needed.you people really need to open up ou eyes. theres nothing cocky abt joe jonas.

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:35 am
    Voice of reason said:

VOR, where else would we be? That’s our baby boy!

—————-
    Oh, I’m sure he knows. ;) And I hate when good Joe posts get posted so late.

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:38 am
    Anonymous [68.37.217.190] said:

———————-
    You’re preaching to the choir, bb. IA – you just said what alot of us have been saying for awhile. It’s like talking to a brick wall though.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 06:35 am
    Voice of reason said:

VOR, where else would we be? That’s our baby boy!

Ha! I can’t speak for Jerz, I’m sure she’s gorge, but I need my beauty sleep. :)

• Voice of reason

Jersey: I know, and there was no drama, it was peace and quiet for once…

and I hated it :P

———————-
    Exactaly, but you can’t bring a horse to water and make him start drink. It’s stubborn and they’re stubborn along with headstrong, oblivious to the fact that they don’t know everything.

& I was reffering to the really ignorant Demi stans. If anyone was confused :P

Well, we’re here now.
    *throws confetti, shoots tequila*

Seriously though, I’m not a huge tattoo fan, but if he got one on his inner bicep, I’d take the day off work to celebrate.

• Danger-ous

JG and VOR, I think some Demi stans or non Joe fans do legit dislike Joe, but I think there is a bunch of them out there that secretly want to like Joe but can’t becuase they think that would make them a “bad fan”. That’s why they act out so much and bitch about him all the livelong day.

How is he not likable?

• Voice of reason

I’m sure your boss would make an exception, I mean- Hello, It’s Joe with a tattoo.

And It could become a international holiday (;

• lhasalil

I’m loving all the Joe icons, the Joe girls are out but it just made me realise I seriously need to update mine!

• Voice of reason

I’m a little curious, I want to hear your opinion(s) on the John Mayer and Taylor Swift ordeal.

Sorry, for changing the subject.

since john mayer is an excellent musician and known for being a jerk… i cant wait for him to write a song about taylor and give her a taste of her own medicine… there has to be a reason why all these guys break up with her and im just hoping mayer is the one to put her in her place.

• Danger-ous

What’s the ordeal? She wrote a nasty song about him too? Don’t ask me, I’m highly opinionated.

• Voice of reason

She may be playing the game, but John’s the one who invented it.

• mixi

ummm…Im from Venezuela is complicado Espeack in Ingles..:(

@Danger: Nevermind, I guess its not really that much of an ordeal, huh. :P

I just wanted to hear yours along with Jersey, because of how opinionated you are.

the ignorant demi stand are the worse… they cant get the fact tht she had problems since her chidhood. joe had nothing to do with her breakdown.. she would have had one eventually anyway… it was lucky for her tht when she did the jonas fam was around to help her because obviously her own fam wasnt doing anything for her since she was cutting and having anger issues and eating disorders since chidhood and her family did nothing for her b4 papa jonas kicked her off the tour. shes a sick girl and needed help… thank you papa jonas for being the one to acknowledge demi lovato needed help.

john mayer is the one who invented it… thts why i cant wait for his song abt a spoiled little girl named taylor whose used to getn her own way and throws a tantrum evertime she doesnt like a 5 yr old child.

• Danger-ous

Well, since you asked. I think JM is your standard douche, and I’ve known my fair share. They’re always cute, always charming and say the right things, they just don’t do the right things. And Taylor is more lost than a turkey in the jungle so she probably fell for that…You know, she’s all “Oooh, shiny things” and then when something doesn’t go her way, she pisses a song about it.

I can’t stand TS anyway, but whatever, apparently she’s a big deal. I have yet to understand why.

• jerseygirl

Mayer is a jerk with women – that’s pretty well known. So seriously, I have no sympathy for her. I, too, am just waiting for her to mess with the wrong guy – either someone who will write a nasty song about HER; or someone who will spill the beans in an interview. When a girl gets dumped as often as she does, you have to start to think the problem lies with HER; and not the guy.

• jerseygirl

And I still say TS was a beard for Lautner; and now one for Jake.

Danger-ous said:

Agreed. Although, I do have a soft spot for his music, he’s an average tool.

I’ve known my fair share; Haven’t we all. But, poor Taylor keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again.

I have a theory, she says what other teenagers are too afraid to say. She’s like a hero in their eyes. Some would say she is fearless, I just think its going to end up bitting her in the butt.

Nobody in the media really takes her seriously anyways, she’s a walking contradiction.

• dilemma

WOW

Joe I love you but I’m going to admit that you’re a little whore :P

Danger-ous said:

How is he not likable?
    Well, not everyone is going to like or be a fan of Joe Jonas. You can not control how people may feel about other individuals, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

• Danger-ous

No kidding. That’s what I said. I’m don’t care if they like him or not and I realize that different likes make the world more interesting. I was referring to the people who don’t know why they don’t like him, they just bitch about him.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    dilemma said:

WOW

Joe I love you but I’m going to admit that you’re a little whore :P
    How is he a whore when she’s kissing him? Are they fucking and I don’t see it? You don’t even make sense.

Danger-ous said:

There must be a reason why these people that you are talking about feel this way about Joe. Maybe they like him before and now they just lost their interest in him over the years. For example, the whole “Taylor Swift 27 seconds phone call situation” made some people look at him differently. Yes, that one indent happened about 2 years ago, but that can change how people may feel about him.

• Danger-ous

I’m fully aware that perhaps something about Joe turned people off. I’ll admit so much as before I was even close to being a fan, all I knew about Joe Jonas was he was a dick to Taylor Swift.

Um, recent studies now show that TS is part batshit crazy so looks like I judged him prematurely. I’m not saying everyone has to love Joe and if they don’t they can die in a fire, I just don’t get people who have no valid reason for not liking him. Or at least don’t own up to it.

But if he kicked your grandmother’s dog, don’t like him. I get it.

replying to this) – Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:10 am
    Danger-ous said:

But if he kicked your grandmother’s dog, don’t like him. I get it.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you that it does not make sense to why some people do not have a reason for not liking Joe. They probably do have a REAL reason for not liking him, but they may be afraid of telling the truth or expressing their opinions about him.

• Anonymous25

you sound so secure about Joe very proud of him but at the end you doubt about him… lol

• deepthroat

Whoa……first comment. Ok then.

• jerseygirl

Nov 17, 2010 @ 04:06 am
    lhasalil said:

————————–
    I agree with you 100%, bb.

But, then again, I’m pretty biased too. ;)

• lhasalil

Does Joe have a tattoo?

• Soetkin

Don’t think so…

• WYLMITE?

Glad he got the opportunity to go solo.We get to know more about his personality. Cannot wait for his solo album/tour.

On the other note, I laughed at this>

LOL hun.

• jerseygirl

SMH at your comment. So much fail.

• Trainups

• WYLMITE?

He wants to get a tattoo about Africa.

WOW.

Does Joe have a tattoo?

Not yet.

I know this is random, but I really liked Joe and AJ together. :)<3

oh my…

i dont think joe is jerk but that’s not necessarily true. a guy can be a jerk, but if the chick “loved” him enough, it would still hurt. women who leave abusive situations still go through all the emotions of a breakup. no i am not comparing joe to domestic violence. just an extreme example

• natjbguitargirl

i liked the interview but be honest taylor was more into him than he was he told her all those lies and hey i know he regrets it and i know he feels guilty from dumping her all the time i bet he heard the rest of her songs and laughed but felt bad in the end

• natjbguitargirl

I know this is random, but I really liked Joe and AJ together. :)<3
    __

Me too :)

• vikkisquires

Danger-ous said:

—————————
    He is not gay far from it u don’t know him as a person so don’t judge..
    he does play instruments piano, Guitar shall i carry on!!!!
    he dresses like any normal person.And he didn’t let demi fall apart she did that her self. and why can’t he take his girlfriend on tour she was there supoorting him and they are in love.
    and so what if he didn’t smile yesturday not everyone smiles all the time give him a break.
    he is human everyone makes mistakes or choice but thats how u learn not everything is perfect far from it.
    I’m a joe jonas fan i don’t care what people think but hate i can’t stand. I will stick up for what i beleive,

All this has gotten out of control to much hate. joe made a choice deal with it. Its been 6/7 months already time to move on from the demi relationship we only heard one side of the story Demis, Joe is not one to drag it into the paps.
    like some of his ex’s

• JaylorRAWWx

i love joe..but he better not write a song about Taylor ;)

Danger-ous said:

How is he not likable?

Oh deffinetly, people like that are so pathetic. They have it in their heads that people will judge them for sidding with Joe. Why would anyone judge you for having an opinion?!

You are entittled to like anyone.

& they try to make up reasons not to like him. ‘he’s gay.’ Wth?!

• mixi

BYE

• Danger-ous

He’s gay, he’s a whore, he doesn’t play instruments, he treats girls bad, he let Demi fall apart, he brings his girlfriend on tour, he dresses bad, he’s too nice to the paps, he didn’t smile yesterday, FFS. Stop already.

JaylorRAWWx said:

i love joe..but he better not write a song about Taylor ;)

Why not? She’s always writting about everyone…

• Danger-ous

Um, dear Vikki. I’m a Joe stan. I was making fun of the people who say those things. Pay attention lady.

Danger-ous said:

Global warming is Joe’s fault. 911 was Joe’s idea. Joe gave a pep talk to Kanye before he interupted Taylor at the VMAs.

You see, how ridiculous that sounds kids?

• Voice of reason

I’m sorry, I know this comment isn’t directed towards me but, any “fan” that looks at him differently becasue of a overly-blown missunderstanding was never a fan in the first place.

• Danger-ous

LMAO. I know! Also, I forgot, about when he doesn’t shave any everyone shits fireballs over that. I didn’t realize facial hair made you a horrible person.

Whatever, fickle teens will switch whatever way the wind blows them.

• Danger-ous

I’d also like to add before I go to lunch that I in no way shape or form think Joe is perfect, flawless or 100% awesome. But he is normal, and that is very likable as well.

• Voice of reason

Danger, either way it’s not going to affect him. If anything just fuel his fire to be better then he already is.

He’s a human being we can’t put him up on a pedestal and expect him to do no wrong. He’s still learing. Still trying to find his nitch.

lunch sounds good..

Bye robots! I’m heading to Tropical Smoothie.

• kc985

JOSEPH IS VERY HOTTTTTTTT

• whoaaxitsxbre

He’s sexyyyy. (;

• Elly73

Aside from the lol comment regarding his drama free relationship with Demi, it was a really great interview. I’m happy to see Joe finally being given the opportunity to express himself freely. I hate seeing him continually being silenced and told to turn the other cheek. I want to know what he really thinks, and how he really feels. I’m sure he has a lot to say. He’s a human being with real feelings (and flaws). I hope his solo music is a true reflection of the real Joe Jonas. Can’t wait. :)

1 WORD!

HOT!

I HATE TAYLOR!

• Katie B

This is where I belong. -parks and camps out- Thank you Joseph. :)

JOE IS AMAZING GUY!

I LOVE NOT MATTER “GIRLS”!
    I HATE DRAMAAAAA

JOE BIG HEART IN AFRICA

• Monica

I’m like in love with Joe & I dont care if he breaks up on the phone or what ever you guys guess! because you guys don’t know the true story! and yeah I don’t care if he is going to smoke, I only care if he is going to take drugs… And if he starts that I’m going to visit him in the usa, and yeah I’m from Denmark..
    I smoke I stol a candy bar and I broke up with a guy over the phone and so what? you guys don’t give a shit because you guys only cares about Jonas Brothers!
    I Love JB and I’m always gonna!

• Monica

I Love JB and I’m always gonna!

• Monica

I Love JB and I’m always gonna!

WYLMITE? said:

I adore this interview.

• Voice of reason

You have to start to think the problem lies with HER; and not the guy.
    IAC. She makes herself out to be the victim every single time. Poor Taylor, I feeel so bad for you.

Please, she needs to grow up. 20 years old and still living in highschool. She has potential to be a great lyricist, but she giving herself a crummy rep. She’s her own worst enemy.

i m loving this interview ,,,,honest

• mixi

EOPLE! Knew that he threw a preserbativo joe in concert ARGENTINA? I love Joe’s face ..! was something like O.O!

• mixi

a condom….

• natjbguitargirl

One of my friends dated Joe in 2008 and
    __

Australia chick amelia right?

One of my friends dated Joe in 2008 and
    they are still friends. She is base in Europe now but they are still in contact with each other. She said he was a really nice guy.

• LizzieHawkins

mixi said:

Ehm I’m guessing you speak spanish right?

• Voice of reason

@crazylady: I’ve always seen him as witty and captivating. I was just waiting for the public to finally open up their eyes.

So I see, could he be talking about Taylor Swift. In a interview didn’t he say they both “reconnected” or something like that???

• mixi

Ehm I’m guessing you speak spanish right
    Yes.it is annoying that I do not understand well!:(

• deepthroat

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:09 pm
    WYLMITE? said:
    deepthroat said:

Has anyone seen the movie American History X? That’s a damn good movie.
    I heard of it.
    Need to watch it. :/
    You should. It’s really good.

• Hibz.

So cool getting to see this side of him.

• Voice of reason

Lmao, that was a rumour made up from an anonymous source. Suffice to say, don’t believe everything you read sweetheart.

• WYLMITE?

People label him as the ‘goofy’ one.

Honestly I always thought his humor is more like sarcastic and witty.

• LizzieHawkins

mixi said:

Ehm I’m guessing you speak spanish right
    Yes.it is annoying that I do not understand well!:(
    I think that english is easier than spanish
    but well, I learned spanish too.
    si necesitas ayuda solo dime, yo hablo ambos idiomas.

• superJOEman

GAWD!! Can he get any hotter???!! I WANT THAT MAGAZINE SO BADLY!!!! I love how “InStyle” mag always covers Joe’s hotness. Last year, wet look JJ..and this year, fashionista/clean cut/HOTTIE JJ!

Good job Joseph! Gotta love this interview. But I would love to “watch” the interview about his ex-es. He’s so true about his feelings! That’s one of the things why I love him so much!! ?

SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR HIS SOLO ALBUM TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized.
    i don’t care about Joe anymore.
    Like he could fail miserably, and i wouldn’t care.

It’s pretty sad.

————————-

You haven’t ever broken up with someone have you?

• WYLMITE?

People should not really expect him to be ‘friends’ with Taylor. Much damage has been done.

WYLMITE? said:

People label him as the ‘goofy’ one.

Honestly I always thought his humor is more like sarcastic and witty.

deepthroat said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:09 pm
    WYLMITE? said:
    deepthroat said:

Has anyone seen the movie American History X? That’s a damn good movie.
    I heard of it.
    Need to watch it. :/
    You should. It’s really good.

Okay :D

• hollywoodgirl

god. he’s so fucking gorgeous.

WYLMITE? said:

People label him as the ‘goofy’ one.

Honestly I always thought his humor is more like sarcastic and witty.
    IKR?

I love Wisconsin,Ohio.

• crazylady

nevertheless he isn’t the one that has gotten the worst of it from me…if there’s one other person I haven’t taken seriously for too long, it’s myself.
    if I have too much trouble with my homework, I constantly call myself stupid. (I gotta remind myself crazy=/stupid)

so yeah my past perspective on him isn’t that bad when you compare it to the abuse I’ve put on myself.

plus I’ve always liked him while as for myself, I’ve had self hate moments

• Hibz.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    I just realized.
    i don’t care about Joe anymore.
    Like he could fail miserably, and i wouldn’t care.

It’s pretty sad.

————————-

You haven’t ever broken up with someone have you?
    It’s not fun.

• deepthroat

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:14 pm
    One of my friends dated Joe in 2008 and
    Ok………….*backs away slowly*

• Voice of reason

People label him as the ‘goofy’ one.

Honestly I always thought his humor is more like sarcastic and witty.
    IKR?

I love Wisconsin,Ohio.
    I used to double over laughing about that and they’d all look at me, dumbfounded.

• Hibz.

Why is this post so empty?

Are people sleeping?

• crazylady

Why is this post so empty?

Are people sleeping?

well yeah it’s 2:24 AM

too bad I’m ready to partay!!! I need something to get my mind off my mom losing her job.

• Voice of reason

Hibz: They’re all at the Justin Bieber post.

• crazylady

Hibz: They’re all at the Justin Beiber post.
    —————————————

oh I should have guessed.

• Hibz.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:23 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    People label him as the ‘goofy’ one.

Honestly I always thought his humor is more like sarcastic and witty.
    IKR?

I love Wisconsin,Ohio.
    It took me the longest time to get that joke since I’m not even from America.

I was like…. “Is that not a real place?” Haha.

• Hibz.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Hibz: They’re all at the Justin Beiber post.
    Ew.

ITS TOO DAMN QUIET!!!

darn Bieber kid

• WYLMITE?

They should have posted the link to HQ pictures.

Joe is polite,chivalrous and extremely charming. His wit keeps everyone laughing,and if looks could kill,his big brown eyes would make any gal melt. They are velvety.

-Debi Mazar.

• Hibz.

I’m flooding the post.

ha I always think of Drake & Josh when I hear We Will Rock You

Hibz. said:

I’m flooding the post.

No I am.
    :P

• WYLMITE?

Tired of the ‘Bieber fever’.
    I just don’t get the appeal.

• Voice of reason

They should have posted the link to HQ pictures.

Debi Mazar
    Haha, I have a feeling it was suposed to be eyebrows, that is unless eyes can get velvety.

(;

• Jilleh

Joe has gotten hotter since he got with Ashley. I love his sexy piece of ass <3

WYLMITE? said:

Tired of the ‘Bieber fever’.
    I just don’t get the appeal.

He’s a waste of skin.

• Voice of reason

Jilleh & WYLMITE, simuliar icons?

I love his sexy piece of ass <3

he’s always had a sexy ass and I say this as someone who isn’t a big Joeho anymore.

WYLMITE? said:

Tired of the ‘Bieber fever’.
    I just don’t get the appeal.

He’s a waste of skin.
    xD

• mixi

Creo que el Inglés es más fácil de lo español
    pero bueno, aprendí español también.
    si necesitás Ayuda moneda de diez centavos en solitario, yo hablo Ambos Idiomas.–
    ——————
    oHH Gracias muy amable de su parte..!!yo decia que A joe le tiraron un condom..en un concierto argentino!:D

• LizzieHawkins

Si lol yo vi el video, les causo risa, al menos a Nick.

• LizzieHawkins

Danger-ous said:

Nov 17, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    dilemma said:

WOW

Joe I love you but I’m going to admit that you’re a little whore :P
    Ikr?

He’s a waste of skin.
    xD
    That was just horrible. (;

But, I don’t regret it…

Voice of reason said:

Jilleh & WYLMITE, simular icons?

I just noticed that too.

• crazylady

Tired of the ‘Bieber fever’.
    I just don’t get the appeal.

meh it’s cuz he’s new and young. he’ll fade out in a year or two.
    I’m tired of hearing his songs on the radio mainly. idk I guess I’m not as bothered about him as my mom is.

• Voice of reason

Jilleh & WYLMITE, simular icons?

I just noticed that too.

Joick, is it?

He’s a waste of skin.
    xD
    That was just horrible. (;

But, I don’t regret it…

Yeah it was.
    But its okay, he irks me at times.
    :P

Voice of reason said:

Jilleh & WYLMITE, simular icons?

I just noticed that too.

Joick, is it?

Yeah.
    :P

• crazylady

I guess I’m the only one here that’s more bothered by Taylor Swift than Bieber?

• Voice of reason

WYLMITE: I have to constantly remind myself that he’s still trying to find his way around the industry. He’s going to make mistakes very often. But, its not even so much him (though, I don’t love his cocky attitude) it’s his fans. His “beliebers”.

& I love their relationship, its adorable. But, some people actually write stories about them or make videos. Now that, that is waaay too much. Do you agree?

• crazylady

But, come people actually write stories about them or make videos. Now that, that is waaay too much. Do you agree?

aw but I like fanfics and videos. why is that too much?
    the incest ones are creepy though.

• Voice of reason

I guess I’m the only one here that’s more bothered by Taylor Swift than Bieber?
    Woman is the definition of TMI, shes way too honest. Fearless as some would say. But, later on in life, its going to bite her in the butt.

I agree with everything.
    The ‘Beliebers’ are actually the ones making me dislike Bieber.

And I really hate it when people start obsessing over ‘Joick’ as a couple. Thats just creepy.

• Voice of reason

aw but I like fanfics and videos. why is that too much?
    the incest ones are creepy though.
    Of them as brothers, not a couple. I’m sorry, I just can’t stomache that.

I agree with everything.
    The ‘Beliebers’ are actually the ones making me dislike Bieber.

Where have you been all my life?

:P

oh I see then we’re on the same page voiceofreason

if I were them, I’d be scarred for life

I agree with everything.
    The ‘Beliebers’ are actually the ones making me dislike Bieber.

Where have you been all my life?

:P
    LOL

oh I see then we’re on the same page voiceofreason

if I were them, I’d be scarred for life
    Can you imagine going to sleep at night, knowing that there are people obsessed with you, or “in love”. Creepy.

• WYLMITE?

I guess I’m the only one here that’s more bothered by Taylor Swift than Bieber?
    Actually I think she needs to keep some things to herself.

‘Better Than Revenge’ made me dislike her so much.

• Voice of reason

I guess I’m the only one here that’s more bothered by Taylor Swift than Bieber?
    Actually I think she needs to keep some things to herself.

‘Better Than Revenge’ made me dislike her so much.
    That and Dear John. Although, it turned out to be a decent song.

And now shes contradicting herself by making the same mistake again.

Your loosing your credibility Taylor.

• WYLMITE?

I am actually waiting for John Mayer to write something about her.

• crazylady

you mean the stalker people..the ones that really believe they’re going to marry them and stuff like that?
    (because I have to admit I am obsessed with them…well ok I’m more obsessed with Nick and Garbo. isn’t everyone obsessed with something/someone?)
    it is creepy but they’re probly used to it. I’m more worried about the incest thing.

Ditto.

I’m sure, he’s stiring up something pretty good in his pot.

• crazylady

I would obsess over my “friend” too so it’s nothing to do with the fact that they’re celebs.

• deepthroat

Nov 17, 2010 @ 12:09 am
    WYLMITE? said:
    I am actually waiting for John Mayer to write something about her.
    Can. Not. Wait.

WYLMITE? said:
    I am actually waiting for John Mayer to write something about her.
    Can. Not. Wait
    Ditto.

I’m sure, he’s stiring up something pretty good in his pot.

Ditto.

I’m sure, he’s stiring up something pretty good in his pot.

This.
    And I honestly would not feel bad for her at all. As Joe said “No, that means I have the freedom to write a song about her”. She started it yet again.

• crazylady

Actually I think she needs to keep some things to herself.

‘Better Than Revenge’ made me dislike her so much.

yeah her songs just come off too whiny to me.
    ok so I’m boy crazy, that’s pretty obvious but I know there’s more to life than guys and she acts like that’s all there is to life.

Okay I’m out.
    Later people.

This.
    And I honestly would not feel bad for her at all. As Joe said “No, that means I have the freedom to write a song about her”. She started it.
    She’s messing with the big man now. & No, I wouldn’t feel bad for her either. She knew exactally what she was doing so if it doesn’t work out in her favour she’s just going to have to live with the consequences.

• Voice of reason

yeah her songs just come off too whiny to me.
    She wrote a song about her mother once..

• crazylady

She wrote a song about her mother once..

oh I didn’t know that but thats only one song. all the songs I’ve heard about from her are about how she can’t get over a guy so I feel like it’s too big of a majority.

Yeah IA.
    Night.

• deepthroat

Goodnight Everyone.

Hopefully the hostility of the Demi twitter fans will fade and the media will move onto something else so Joe’s solo ablum can succeed. I always thought there was more to him than meets the eye. He’s not by nature “politically correct” in how he lives his life or communicates. THis gets him in trouble but makes him genuine and dynamic as a person and performer.

After his trip to Afica, Joe may have thought that life is short so why not go for it with a relationship with Ashley and bring her on tour. Maybe he wanted to experience the travel and the concerts with some he loved. I don’t think he did it to hurt Demi.

He is gorgeous and I love his style!!!!!!!

• jeffhardy

———————
    what about AJ?

• Roxxie

I gotta admit I LOVE this interview.

It seems as though for once he was there on his own and able to say what he really wanted, without anyone there to say ‘wait, you can’t say that’ ‘don’t write that part down’ etc etc.

When he mentioned the tattoo I thought OMG EH HAS ONE? yum yum yum. I think he should definitely get one.

He seems really chill and mature here and I’m definitely excited to hear his solo album. :]

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I love this interview.
    People can see the real Joe, laid back, and not a complete dick head.
    Hopefully he gets that tattoo.

• JustMeOnOceanUp

he is awesome ;)

• Bubbly-Joe

I just loved this interveiw. When I was done, I was like, “Shit. I need more!”

• Hibz.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 04:22 am
    Bubbly-Joe said:
    I just loved this interveiw. When I was done, I was like, “Shit. I need more!”
    I know. I liked it a lot.

Do more solo interviews, Joe!

Maybe even a live chat like Nick did, but then again….
    Probably not such a good idea. Lol.
    He’d be spammed with a load of unnecessary comments I think.

Nevermind that idea.

MORE INTERVIEWSSS! :D

GET THE TATTOO.

• silentlydream

Hey follow me, everybody:

I know I sound desperate but please follow me

• EASYMAC.

wow. actually sounded like a real person. kudos.

• wavy