Justin Bieber ROCKS NORFOLK VA

justin-bieber-norfolk-83

Justin Bieber concert pictures at Scope Center in Norfolk, VA on Nov. 13. Thx MG!

• dilemma

wow he’s taller :) and looks more mature

when I see these photos I’m all like : why are people hating on him seriously he’s just an artist doing his thing,congrats to him for going this big in such short time

• dilemma

He is liar :(

what happened ?

• rastabarbie23

:D these are my pictures! yea he did perform with jasemine but every booed her when she came it out :)he dougied twice and jerked once. i got him jerking on video and put it up on youtube.

• JonasFreak1202

Hot Pics! <3 Love Ya Justin!

• mixi

Aburrido..-.- Bye!

nickjjismyhusband said:

i dont like justin bieber but i dont know WHY i love watching him dougie…x)) im weird. i just really like watching him dougie
    because you secretly love him

• xAubrianna13x

No wonder the kid keeps twisting his ankle and hurting his legs/feet… those “sneakers” are dangerous (and stupid) looking.

• nickjjismyhusband

ummm

SOMEONE GIVE ME A SUBJECT TO WRITE A STORY ON

• nickjjismyhusband

teamnobody said:

nickjjismyhusband said:

i dont like justin bieber but i dont know WHY i love watching him dougie…haha x)) im weird. i just really like watching him dougie hahaha.

cause he looks sexy doing it
    haha well i dont knoe about ‘sexy’
    but he does look cute i have to say :P

Justin told The Guardian : On girls: ‘There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it’s great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do..’ You’ll have to date someone famous? ‘Yeah. That’s probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who’s so in love with me that she would do anything for me.’

At the beginning he was like : Yes, I would date a fan ,and now he want FAMOUS GIRL .
    : (
    Justin changed so much .

• rainbow3000

I love Justin but home boy been looking pretty think lately. :( Pattie, please give your son more carbs

• rainbow3000

*thin

• dilemma

: (
    Justin changed so much

at least he’s honest about it . Seriously girl now
    come on ! Did you really think he would date a
    fan ? at the begining yeah he felt like he was just
    a normal kid and his fans were just normal people
    like him . But now you can’t balme him for wanting
    to date someone famous.He’s a huge celebrity.
    I’m not saying that you’re naive or anything but girls
    you need to realize that you would never have a
    chance with your crush/star/idol.
    all what I’m saying is that you should be happy that
    he was honest about dating.Very few celebrities
    date or end up with non-famous people.So,he’s
    just like any other celebrity,dates his
    co-workers/people in the show biz

EH,NOT IN A MILLION YEAR I THOUGHT I WOULD EVER DEFEND MR. BIEBER LOL

YOU MADE ME SHED A TEAR DILEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like we have some AD creepers here

justin is stupid. why wouldnt he want to date someone that would do anything for him? its not like he tells them to jump off a cliff and they do it

if justin wants to date a fan he shouldn’t date a crazy one. just a normal fan that doesnt scream or cry when they meet him or has on a bieber shirt

• dilemma

YOU MADE ME SHED A TEAR DILEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god I’m really sorry :(
    didn’t know you love him this much
    but it’s really rare that male celebrities date one of their fans
    at least not at this point
    I hope you overcome what you’re feeling right now
    but I maybe wrong,don’t take what I said as 100% actual facts :)
    sometimes there are exceptions and a pretty girl with a great personality would be special enough to be that exception and end up with her idol even if she weren’t famous :)

my god I’m really sorry :(
    didn’t know you love him this much
    but it’s really rare that male celebrities date one of their fans
    at least not at this point
    I hope you overcome what you’re feeling right now
    but I maybe wrong,don’t take what I said as 100% actual facts :)

well im not the original anon. but i really like justin. and thanks for that! :)

• carouseleiffeltower

Maturity wasn’t what i was aiming for. Shut the fuck up. Bieber sucks.

• carouseleiffeltower

EWWWWWW Bieber. get the hell out of my town. seriously.

• dilemma

a girl who would do anything for him means that she has no personality whatsoever .I think guys don’t like robotic girls.

If you want him to fall in love with you, you should say “no” sometimes .

and don’t let your little stinky minds drive somewhere else,I’m no talking about that “thing” :P lol

• Takes1toKno1

carouseleiffeltower said:

EWWWWWW Bieber. get the hell out of my town. seriously.

So mature =/

the Biebs doing his thing.

but I knew that Justin would not date a fan .
    but these girls are so doting for him and they hope .

I think that he have has enough his female fans . He hate these girls
    His love for fans turned to hatred of fans .

But HE ALWAYS SAYS : I want to be a normal kid .

• fuck yeah neviah

MILEY CYRUS said:

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY FAMIY.
    WE ARE OKAY….
    DEMI IS NOT DOING DRUGS , SO LEAVE HER ALONE!
    LOVE, MILEY CYRUS.
    P.S I AM THE REAL MILEY

________________

LOLOL.

i missed you anons, and your random crap <3

• JustinBieberWarrior

he looks hot in the first photo!

• wavy

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY FAMIY.
    WE ARE OKAY….
    DEMI IS NOT DOING DRUGS , SO LEAVE HER ALONE!
    LOVE, MILEY CYRUS.
    P.S I AM THE REAL MILEY

lmaoo

He is liar :(

hey sign up for this site if you want to win tickets to see Justin Bieber in EUROPE!!!!!!!! http://www.koiniclub.com/ref/C-10-80107736

• JustinLover

I love him and he is soo hot <3
    when he was 15 haters were talking about that he looked like a 12 year old boy but today he DEFINITELY looks 16 or 17. http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=17881&fid=126911 . In this one year (2010) he changed a lot he looks better and hotter ever each day :) HATERS JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
    Gotta love him <3

• dmimima

He’s overworked for sure. I don’t like him, but he’s always working. poor kid.

• teamnobody

why do u care anyway?

• xoangelaa

he’s adorable!!!<3

• xSweetCandyxx

He looks goood <3

• Camz.

aw. he doesn’t look twelve anymore. congrats to him and props to puberty (:

• LOL

yah. he looks 13!! i am so proud.

• BEKAH

WHAT THE fUUUCKKK IS HE WEARING??? GOODDDAMMNN HE HAS NO STYLE. I HATE HIM. HE’S A GIRL SINGER

please tell me asmine didn’t perform with him
    ——————————————–
    i saw a interview with him in it yesterday he said he was single and they asked if he was dating jasmine he said no

• livelifelovewhatever

he said in a interview recentily that he wasn’t dating jasmine

Oh . He could not say : Yes , Im JasminesBoyFriend .
    Anyway He would not date a fan so why are you glad ? (;

• suckmydick

BTW OU!!! justin idiot bieber, cannot ROCK at anything!

he looks so damn good right now.
    He looks like a man ;)

jasmine didnt sing with him in boston either last night.. BUT HE ROCKED ITT<3

i just made a twitter legit an hour ago and have 2 followers.. help?
    twitter.com/143biebsbaby