Rihanna, ‘Blog [Haters] Hate Themselves’

rihanna-blog-bash-21

Rihanna Power 105.1 interview. On Drake saying that she made him feel like a ‘Pawn': ‘I would definitely say, that was wrong, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. We just became friends and we left it at that. We get along really well. Drake has a youthful thing about him & he’s very melodic with the way he writes and I felt I needed someone like that for ‘Whats My Name’. On reading blogs:

‘[I still read the blogs] sometimes, it depends on what it is I am trying to find out. I’m a lot more numb to it now because I understand what it is. It’s a community for people who don’t have anything else to do and hate themselves, they hate their life, they hate their job, they hate their appearance, they are uncomfortable with who they are so what makes them feel good is talking smack about other

people who they think they will never ever see in their life and they happen to be celebrities. It seems impossible to ever have the opportunity to say these things to their face, so they get to hide behind their computer.’ Most hurtful rumor? ‘I have a scar on my lip and they turned it into an std rumor. To see they turned it into that, really hurt.’

• idkMyBFFjill

I love kingsley’s spiels about her hair.

• teamnobody

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    Anonymouse said:

curious since when has Rihanna become Oceanup worthy?

Since Justin Bieber proclaimed her worthiness and bestowed his wants to be her suitor!

ALL joking her aside. Her new album is AMAZING

oceanup why do you say mileychrist that is very offensive their is only one christ and miley surely isnt it >…..

teamnobody its a joke

• teamnobody

teamnobody its a joke

i know it is but its not really funny i guess oceanup isnt religious……….

• JocelynGeee

Her hair looks better short and curly.

• realistgangsta

keep telling yourself that goodbye

HA! if i ever saw a celebrity that i dislike (miley cyrus) i would def say shes insane and say it to her face. riHANA is tripping and ill take smack on the web and out in the real world. she doesnt know it all…fucking clebrities lol

ugh this girl is much more appealing when she keeps her mouth shut…maybe there is a reason why certain things happened to her before…………………………….

• Drizzy

I love Drake, ok bye.

• colorfulx

I love Eminem.

I was there in Times Square when she was performing!!

stfu cameltoe

• nickjjismyhusband

i think rihanna and drake would be REALLY cute together (:

• Anonymous88888

since when are we allowed to be anonymus again?

No wonder shes’ gotten beat up b4 ,dumb bitch.

• nickjjismyhusband

Drizzy said:

I love Drake, ok bye.

ah! me too! <3

• nickjjismyhusband

i need to see Drake in concert one of these days.

• mileyistheboss

i love my girl rihanna <3

• nickjjismyhusband

aww im watching Forrest Gump :)

• Drizzy

i think rihanna and drake would be REALLY cute together (:

=====

HELL NO.

He is mine. ;)

• nickjjismyhusband

haha CLASSIC!

• Drizzy

]
    i need to see Drake in concert one of these days.

==

Omfg, me too girl… Me too.

• Drizzy

nickjjismyhusband

FUSE will be airing a live concert of Drake on the 24th at 9! :)

• Voice of reason

Goodness gracious woman, what are you wearing?!

• Drizzy

Goodness gracious woman, what are you wearing?!

==

That’s what I’m sayin’!

• Drizzy

Goodness gracious woman, what are you wearing?!

==

That’s what I’m sayin’!

• dmimima

Stfu Rihanna. I have no possible way of coming up to her face and telling her how annoying, lame and untalented she really is. I can’t stand her. I don’t hate myself at all, I just hate her.

Why is OU all of a sudden posting so much about Rihanna? Lol but I like though, keep it up!

what a horrible thing to say i think(i feel like she’s going to come up with an apology soon). i mean i read blogs cause I want to find out more about the celebs obvs cause i have interest in them and am a fan. I dont look to criticize when stories of ppl i like come up. she’s got to remember that some of these blog readers are her fans and this was a big slap in the face.

i just lost all respect for rihanna. She was loosing me music wise and now yeah… no longer a riri fan unfortunately.

I have a feeling that she’s talking about the people on the blogs who talk smack about celebrities. Not ALL people who go on blogs.

• Blankets

Thanks for post.I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Blankets Nice to see such good ideas.Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks! Custom BlanketsThanks for sharing, I found this article, while surfing for some downloads and ran across this website, thoughtful comments and good points made. Fleece Blankets Thanks for posting this informative article.

The people getting mad are probably the ones she’s talking about. Otherwise why the hell are you so defensive? lol

• kELSxo

Ehh.. Rihanna. I much rather the OLD Rihanna, like Umbrella and everything before that. Her new stuff bugs me! :|

i find her comment really hurtful as a fan. I mean i read blogs cause i obvs have an interest in her and i dont find things to bash on if i like the celeb. Like rihanna i normally dont bash on her cause i didnt mind her. Miley=diff story. HOWEVER, i feel like she’s gonna have to offer up an apology soon because many of her blog readers ARE her fans.

Hate to say it but she was loosing me on her music and now completely lost me as a person. No longer a RiRi fan.

• fuck yeah neviah

riri <3

• 1TreeHill

wow what a horrible picture of rihrih.

• 1TreeHill

wow what a horrible picture of rihrih.

• Britini95

I was wondering why they worked together even though Drake seemed really PO’d about what Rihanna suposedly did. But why would he make that up?Maybe he felt betrayed because he thought they would be aomething more. And if you think he made it up and tried to make you look bad, then why work together; because of all the hype? Probably.

• Britini95

I agree that some people on blogs are just spiteful for no reason at all. They just hide behind the mask of the internet to say the worse things possible.

what?????????????

• realistgangsta

”It’s a community for people who don’t have anything else to do and hate themselves, they hate their life, they hate their job, they hate their appearance, they are uncomfortable with who they are so what makes them feel good is talking smack about other people who they think they will never ever see in their life and they happen to be celebrities.” shes talking about yall bitches

• Anonymouse

curious since when has Rihanna become Oceanup worthy?

• iMystified

Some people do it for money.
    damn bitch,not everyone is rich like your nasty ass.

um wtf this is so rude.
    blog people dont hate thierselves
    im pretty narcasstic and im a blogger
    what a bitch
    keep on the floor

• oceanUP.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    Anonymouse said:

curious since when has Rihanna become Oceanup worthy?

ALL joking her aside. Her new album is AMAZING.

• Britini95

realistgangsta said:

——————————
    Well you’re on a blog, too. So I guess she’s also talking about you. I don’t come here to hate, I vist these types of sites because it’s amusing, I never go take the time to try and ruin someone.

• Voice of reason

@Drizzy: Now, because of her eccentric new hair, all of a sudden she’s unique?

P.S. Anons are back? Good….

• Voice of reason

Well, whatever she considers unique.

• Drizzy

@Drizzy: Now, because of her eccentric new hair, all of a sudden she’s unique?

P.S. Anons are back? Good….

That’s what I thought. Whatever floats her boat!
    & I KNOW RIGHT?! OU was so damn boring with out anons.

• Voice of reason

@Drizzy: Now, because of her eccentric new hair, all of a sudden she’s unique?

P.S. Anons are back? Good….

That’s what I thought. Whatever floats her boat!
    & I KNOW RIGHT?! OU was so damn boring with out anons
    It can turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing. Some anons are sane and some well… some are delusional and immature. But, life moves on.

• nickjjismyhusband

Drizzy said:

i think rihanna and drake would be REALLY cute together (:

=====

HELL NO.

He is mine. ;)
    =====
    hahaha ok fiiine! x)

dude thats amazin imma watch that (the concert.)

Drake needs to go on TOUR! ..do you know if hes on tour?
    or if he is gonna go on tour?

• nickjjismyhusband

DRIZZY DRAKE!! (:

• nickjjismyhusband

lalalalalaa! (=

• Voice of reason

^^^^
    Are you as bored as me, right now?

• Voice of reason

• CHRISTAIN LOUBOUTIN

The cheapest Christian Louboutin shoes, people love Tiffany Jewelry,the most fashionable Moncler are the best, put ?????? and sports ground in the ideal of NFL Jerseys,if I were you, I would not hesitate to buy.