Taylor, ‘A Fan Died Listening To My Music’

Taylor Swift revealed to Tiger Beat that one of her biggest fans died in a car crash while listening to her music: ‘I’ve never felt that kind of sadness before.‘ After a show, a fan’s mom came onto her tour bus and told Taylor that her son was a huge fan and the he crashed his car while listening to one of her CDs:

He got into the car accident while he was listening to my music. My songs were playing when the accident happened and he had my CD cover taped to his dash board
.’ Taylor said that she cried a lot when she found out: ‘It’s the saddest thing in the world when you lose a fan.

It’s so important to be there for your fans, not just for the good times.’ Taylor took the time to meet his friends and family and to show them that he had made an impact on her life, too. The fan made her realize it’s important to live every day to its fullest.

• bluesfan3410

:( aw

• TraceSTAN

Okay I had a joke, but even I have my limits. That is sad.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Wow.. That’s horrible.

• oceanUP.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Well i know what not to do while driving.

OMG YOURE HORRIBLE.

• TraceSTAN

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Well i know what not to do while driving.

OMG YOURE HORRIBLE.

I know, the obvious joke is people will say anything to get on a tour bus.

• xoangelaa

Wowwwwww. ItsBlairWaldorf and Moonbeam you guys are SAD individuals. how dare you make a joke about something like this. be mature.
    you both make me sick.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

This is sad :S

• SellyismygirlCrush

That’s sweet of her… rip taylor fan.

• xoangelaa

SellyismygirlCrush said:

That’s sweet of her… rip taylor fan.

YOUR ICON IS THE FREAKIN BEST!!! =D

• oceanUP.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Well i know what not to do while driving.

OMG YOURE HORRIBLE.

I know, the obvious joke is people will say anything to get on a tour bus.

LMAO. I was actually going to say.. God damn, was her singing that bad? But I refrained … but technically am saying it now. But I swear I didn’t mean it! I like her new album :] Thank #MileyChrist for being so forgiving or else you me and blaire would all be condemned by the wrath of #MileyCHRIST OH NO.

• z0mgnoway

intense

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I’m not horrible. I do feel bad for the family of that person.. but Swifty irks me a little so it’s like second nature to say something biting on a post about her. I’m sorry:( I’m not a monster. Promise.

• z0mgnoway

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Well i know what not to do while driving.

OMG YOURE HORRIBLE.

I know, the obvious joke is people will say anything to get on a tour bus.

amen.

• TraceSTAN

Okay before I go to hell, I will say I’m not a big Taylor fan but she does seem nice and genuine about this stuff.

• picstoburn

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.

• Britini95

This is really sad, I would feel bad, too. But I agree with one of the anons. He was a person first and a Taylor fan second. People lose fans all the time; it’s more about the loss of a young life.

• Britini95

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

———————–
    I know that you’re not a monster :)It was just a joke, NBD.

i thought the same thing

• oceanUP.

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:14 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

#MileyChrist asks only that you recite 4 Holy Mileys and 5 Our Fathers. Miley would die for your sins, all is forgiven! REPENT FOR YOUR SINS AT ONCE!

• Moonbeam

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.
    I wasn’t talking. I was typing.

• TraceSTAN

oceanUP. said:

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:14 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Whew sign me for that. Done and thanks. Now I’m off to build my shrine.

• picstoburn

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:22 pm
    Moonbeam said:

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.
    I wasn’t talking. I was typing.

Don’t be a smartass it’s the same thing. & and it’s a expression.

• wavy

when i read the title i thought the kid actually died because of her singing or something…but thats sad :(

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    xoangelaa said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

That’s sweet of her… rip taylor fan.

YOUR ICON IS THE FREAKIN BEST!!! =D

______

lol IKR? thanks.

• Moonbeam

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.
    I wasn’t talking. I was typing.

Don’t be a smartass it’s the same thing. & and it’s a expression.
    Bwah, chill. It was a joke. And it’s Tigerbeat, it’s made up anyway. It’s not like anybody really died.

• picstoburn

Nov 16, 2010 @ 07:34 pm
    Moonbeam said:

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.
    I wasn’t talking. I was typing.

Don’t be a smartass it’s the same thing. & and it’s a expression.
    Bwah, chill. It was a joke. And it’s Tigerbeat, it’s made up anyway. Nobody died.

rme.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Oh poor guy :[ RIP.

• iLoveJonasBieber

An old lady died as soon as the Jonas Brothers came on tv.

She couldn’t handle their sexiness.

Anyways,that’s sad. :/

I always knew her music is bad…

• xoangelaa

LOL moonbeam is obviously depressed with her life. It’s okay Moonbeam, I forgive you. I know you’re alone in life so you’re trying to cause drama to get attention over the internet to make up for the lack of in real life. My thoughts are with you! :)

• christmascash

That title.. doesn’t sound right. :P

That poor family, I hope they’re alright. Taylor is a sweetheart for taking time to spend time with the family and friends, that must have helped them so much.

• z0mgnoway

christmascash omg your icon…Ke$ha yum<3

• Moonbeam

No. If i were depressed I would write an album to bash some people. :)

• JonasFreak1202

Aww! Taylor Rules!!!! Her music is so soothing and inspiring!!!!

TAYLOR SWIFT, YOU ROCK!

• StoryOfUs

Oh god why can’t people be nice just ONCE? Taylor is doing something nice and you go and write bad things about her in internet! This is sickly! Her voice is amazing and her songs so deep, sad, romantics and make people feel things and express their feelings. So please go listen to something you like or go write good commnts in the posts about YOUR favorite idol. Don’t waste your time cursing and being mean to Taylor, she just doesn’t deserve it. She worked so hard to get here she is now, and you go and bring her down. You go Taylor! Don’t mind with those sickly people who just don’t know what they’re talking about!

• StoryOfUs

where********

• StoryOfUs

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:
    LMFAO….ooh god, that’s hilarious.
    I feel for the fan, all the pain they had to endure. Thank god I didn’t buy the album.

Oh god, that’s so mean! So just don’t waste your time commenting her! This is sickly! Her album is amazing, her songs are amazing, so please stop it! This is ridiculous, you’re wasting your life posting and commenting things nobody cares about someone you don’t even know. Taylor is a incredible and cute person, and, according to your comment, you probably aren’t, so please just stop.

• StoryOfUs

here***

• StoryOfUs

No. If i were depressed I would write an album to bash some people. :)

Lol, you’ll never even have an album, EP or anything -_-

Okay. This is ridiculous. I’ve never commented on this site before but this is nothing to joke about. She doesn’t care just because it’s one less fan (as someone said), it’s because she genuinely cares about everyone. Trust me, I’ve met her and gotten the chance to get to know her the past five years and she’s an incredibly genuine person. The fact that the young person who passed away was someone who took the time to listen to her music and support her career just made it hit home more for her. She shares her whole life with fans and loves to know them on a personal level too. It’s just harder for her to do that now that she’s so famous. I understand if you’re not a fan, but please bite your tongue when it comes to issues like this. Thank you to those of you who did. My prayers are with his family.

It’s sad for the family…but I think Taylor Swift is playing the ‘I care for my fans’ card too much. She might believe in the ‘fans are friends’ thing now, but you can’t pretend to be BFFs with everyone all the time…

• Phantom-Writer

Who else was expecting Taylor Momsen to be attached to this title?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

• livelifelovewhatever

good that’s sad

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

LMFAO….ooh god, that’s hilarious.

• xoangelaa

go listen to your precious little jonas brothers and hannah montana moonbeam.

• hotlikemexico

What a f*cking retard. America is getting stupider and stupider each day.

• Moonbeam

go listen to your precious little jonas brothers and hannah montana moonbeam.
    Please stop it, I’m running out of Taylor jokes.

(SMH, Taylor stans).

• z0mgnoway

Geez, I made a joke about Taylors singing. Get over it.

Every 13 minutes someone dies in a car crash in the US. That is sad.
    I can’t mourn for all of them.
    idgaf if you can’t mourn for them all I don’t expect you to but there’s no need to be a bitch. You could at least ignore the fact that he was listening to Taylor and show some damn compassion -_-

MOONBEAM GO F@#K FOURSELF!!!!!! obviously no one likes you because your cunt and no on wants to be with you, and right an album my F@#king ass, you probably cant sing to save your life! So go fall in a ditch, k thanks bye

• Moonbeam

Geez, I made a joke about Taylors singing. Get over it.

Every 13 minutes someone dies in a car crash in the US. That is sad.
    I can’t mourn for all of them.
    Or you could kiss my ass. How does that sound to you?

• z0mgnoway

Or you could kiss my ass. How does that sound to you?
    Get some class. Then I might actually consider it<3

• CHRISTAIN LOUBOUTIN

The cheapest Christian Louboutin shoes, people love Tiffany Jewelry,the most fashionable Moncler are the best, put ?????? and sports ground in the ideal of NFL Jerseys,if I were you, I would not hesitate to buy.

• gabby xo

and everyone calm down, moonbean and ImNotAnnoying2.0 are obviously trying to get attention, who cares. let them act like jerks, whatever, they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives besides bashing on an innocent celebrity. its sad, and patheticc, but its what they like to do ( god knows why!) hahah all you can do is laugh at them, their pathetic! HAHAHAHAHA

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Well i know what not to do while driving.

taylor is incredible.. loveher.. http://www.youtube.com/kellybergeronmusic byeee

• DavidArchiefan

That’s sad

• Sarcasm

awwww. :(

That’s sad. :(

leave it to taylor to only care about the fact that she lost a fan, not that someone died.

Thats not how it is meant. First off this is like 4 years old because it when she first came out. She was upset that someone died. Thats why she is so generous to her fans. Grow up.

Okay, well maybe wen she said to loose a fan maybe it’s a big factor in her life IF IT DIED. When she lost the fan, she didnt mean it like not the fact someone died, but a fan of hers DIED. I am sure if you were famous, it would make you feel like bad luck to have someone die in a fatal insident, while listning to YOUR music.

that sucks

• Moonbeam

He couldn’t take her singing anymore?

• xSweetCandyxx

That is so sad =(((

yoo, i dont usually agree with ppl.. but gabbyxo is so right here! @#$%^&*&^%$

• FallenAngel23

that’s really sad and Taylors such a sweetheart
    comforting his friends and family

• Lauren

awww http://www.taylor-swift.nu/

@Lauren: it’s cute!

gabby xo said it all!!!!!!!!

• Blankets

Just want to tell you thank you!Very extraordinary place. Digitizing Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks,Thanks for the great content. I’ll keep an eye on this. embroidery Digitizing Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. embroidery designs In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Can I just point out that this is coming from Tiger Beat?
    Not a very accredited source..

• teamnobody

Moonbeam said:

That’s not funny. moonbeam you shouldn’t be talking.
    I wasn’t talking. I was typing.

Don’t be a smartass it’s the same thing. & and it’s a expression.

how would you know rme

That is the saddest thing to hear, and some of you seem so thoughtless. She made time out of her schedule to go and visit his family and friends. It’s probably one of the nicest things she has ever done. But whoever this guy is, RIP. No one should ever have to die like this because it is just so horrific.

• areyouonDOPE…

Where is Everybody ??

• ADUBLove

thats rly sad but why do i feel like that mom just purposely wanted to rub that in and make taylor feel like the worst human being possible

sammmmmeeeeee gabbyxo is so rightt:)

You hear that? Her CD kills people… Yikes.

• xoangelaa

moonbeam you make me ill.

• Moonbeam

moonbeam you make me ill.
    That’s how I feel when I hear Taylor sing. :)

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Aw:( that’s so sad!

• pocketfullofdreams

For some reason when I saw the headline and not the picture I expected it to be Taylor Momsen..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh.

• z0mgnoway

moonbeam you make me ill.
    That’s how I feel when I hear Taylor sing. :)
    If you don’t like Taylor why bother commenting on a post about her? Are you that desperate for attention the you’ll stir up drama? Who cares if you don’t like her singing. Somebody DIED. That’s more important than rather you like her singing or not.

• Moonbeam

Geez, I made a joke about Taylors singing. Get over it. If nobody had replied it would have ended there.

Every 13 minutes someone dies in a car crash in the US. That is sad.
    I can’t mourn for all of them, though.

• hottiegirl

yes taylor it it the saddest , for god sake iam going crazy !! where the hell she lives!
    here’s what happened , one of his -her(fan) got the cd from a friend , then he played on da car , taylor songs usually makes her fans sleep then
    omg !!watch out !! car crush then he or she died
    so never ever lsn to taylor while driving:D

• gabby xo

OMG! im so sorry she had to go through that:( we love you taylor, and always will! it must stink to have two losses so close together, but a good way to die-listening to taylor swift:)

• katievv

I guess im nott buyin her cd anymoree..