Ashley Greene, ‘I Try To Be A Role Model’

ashley-greene-gotham-2

Ashley Greene, one of People’s Most Beautiful, told Gotham: ‘I definitely try to be a positive role model. Right now my fans seem to be growing with me. I want my fans to know that Twilight has given me an incredible opportunity, but this is all still new and exciting for me.’ She just finished filming Butter, a movie about a

Midwestern woman [Jennifer Garner] trying to win a local butter-carving contest: ‘It was the first comedy I’ve ever done, so I was equally terrified and excited. Plus I was working with Jennifer Garner, who I could just sit and watch all day long.’

• fuck yeah neviah

HAHA. yeah. she’s cool.
    but role model?

ehh.. no..

– lol fail. OU logged me out -_-
    Don’t you hate that? Haha. And yeah not role model material.

_____

yeahh -_-

ashley’s pretty, but some of her choices especially the spray painting her whole body thing to promote water
    :\

Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    Betterthanrevenge said:
    Please don’t try to. I love you Ashley but nooooooooo. I saw you naked, do you really want everybody to be like you, oh no shut up and just be the most beautiful Cullen of Forks!
    …………………..
    please change your icon it make me hate Taylor

Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    fuck yeah neviah said:

LOOOL.

role model my bum. is she encouraging people to take naked photos and then post them on the internet?
    if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)
    ——————–
    Sooo is Rhianna but you still have her as your icon..did you forget about her naked pics? well of course you did..asshole!!

Betterthanrevenge said:
    …………………..
    please change your icon it make me hate Taylor
    _________________________________________

is u don’t like it is ur problem why don’t u get an icon that like u and let the people just be :@

• TraceSTAN

Moonbeam said:

I think she is a great roll model, she rolled around on a lot of mattresses. :)

I know, she has had sex with more guys than she has had hot meals. It was neck and neck there for a while, but I heard she skipped lunch.

And u know it ‘cuz u was there right?

• skyebird

oceanUP. why!? you need a time out for starting drama.

• marissababyxo

I love her. Jemi fans need to hop off her dick.

• fuck yeah neviah

LOOOL.

if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)

• TraceSTAN

A Jennifer Garner film, I can only guess that Carrot Top was unavailable for this epic oscar contender.

• Moonbeam

LMAO, the title and that picture.

try to be a role model ? and naked picture on the internet ? cool ashley

• 143Miley

i really don’t care for both couples (Jemi&Jashley)

i dunno but i’m laughing hahhahah
    so mean ok
    ashley try be a role model ^^

• teamnobody

how funny ashley made the list but not demi……:p

• suckit

……and i try to stop cussing.Lets not get our hopes up

• ADUBLove

i mean shes not bad but theres so many pictures of her on the internet like that naked photo scandal and the pictures of her naked and covered in body paint for vitamin water. not very role modelesque if u ask me

• forevernalways

I think is okay u can be a nice and sexy person at the same time don’t blame her 4 be who she is.

• notyouneveryou

Oceanup, you and your picture-caption combos make me laugh. Subtle, refined, sarcastic genius.
    (However inappropriate that picture may be for a ‘role model’, you have to admit that she looks amazing. Damn. She and Joe would have hot babies.)

• Allysonnn56

fuck yeah neviah said:

LOOOL.

if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)
    This! I love her though :)

WOW ash… the world has seen you naked before joe.. that’s funny. lol

• I-LOVE-KSTEWART

NOO SHE IS NOT HAHAHA,, THIS IS JUST 2 FUNNY FOR ME, SHE IS NICE AND PRETTY BUT SHE IS NOT A GOOD ROLL MODEL BECAUSE SHE EXPOSES HERSELF

fuck yeah neviah said:

LOOOL.

if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)
    This! I love her though :)

_____

HAHA. yeah. she’s cool.
    but role model?

ehh.. no..

• iMystified

Okay,well I’m not a Jonas, Ashley or Demi fan so I can say this without the whole “You only hate her because she’s dating Joe!” -.-

Ashley, you can’t be a role model.
    Role models don’t show their no-nos to the world.
    js

• fuck yeah neviah

fuck yeah neviah said:

LOOOL.

if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)
    This! I love her though :)

_____

HAHA. yeah. she’s cool.
    but role model?

ehh.. no..

– lol fail. OU logged me out -_-

• Betterthanrevenge

she looks weird to me, idk I think it’s the bone structure. she looks boring. aha

• Allysonnn56

Nov 17, 2010 @ 01:57 pm
    fuck yeah neviah said:

fuck yeah neviah said:

LOOOL.

if so. she’s doing an amazing job :)
    This! I love her though :)

_____

HAHA. yeah. she’s cool.
    but role model?

ehh.. no..

– lol fail. OU logged me out -_-
    Don’t you hate that? Haha. And yeah not role model material.

• Moonbeam

I think she is a great roll model, she rolled around on a lot of mattresses. :)

• Just Dream.

And this photo with Trashley says ALL. ;)

Whaaatt?? Role model? Ok. I wanna go get nekked so I can get acress roles. I agree with Just Dream. This photo shows what kind of role model she really is. Not hatin, just statin a fact. Role models usually dont influence ppl to do nude pics posted on the internet to get famous.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Seriously.

• StarStruck33

Hahah I didn’t know she was a comedian haha

forevernalways said:

OMG! how sexy can be this girl definitly Joe isn’t virgin at less any more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Darling, Joe’s virginty ship sailed long before he met Ashley. YEARS before.Stop dreaming.

Role model for who exactly…????

Don’t get me wrong. I’m sure her career will continue to grow as she gains more training and experience, and she relies more on her talent and less on her body. With that said, no parent in their right mind would want her as a role model for their daughters. I don’t want my daughters growing up thinking that it’s okay to pose for nude pictures, or to use their bodies to establish or advance a career. I want them to use their brains to contribute to positive change in this world, not their bodies to engage creepy old men in a sick internet fantasies. Blah :(

Well, You aren’t one,bitch.

• pop ate my heart

FAIL.

• Ashleyyyy

WTF? Who names a movie called butter?

• pandora

Think Ashley’s gorgeous and they seem happy together but role model – NO WAY nude pics of her all other the internet.

• staygold

i love herr<3

• whatthefudge

I love her but taking naked pictures of yourself isn’t being much of a role model.

• camm

i feel so bad that she has all these tweeie haters! she doesnt deserve it!

i hate jemi and jashley their stupid as a couple joe needs to stay single for a while and date a normal person like kenin, joe said i want a life like kevin well first quit dating this stupid hollywood famewhores and go with someone who is real and not fake ashley greene is using joe u can tell she loves the spotlight in front of the cameras she’s all heyy look at me i have joe and showing him off like he’s a diamond ring but when she’s not with him she acts like she’s lost well she’s a slut and she’s trying to trap joe into marrying her and trying to get pregnant so she can keep him and she is ugly as fuck she looks like MJ with that nose of hers she looks like a man and joe jonas can do better without her there’s sooooo many things i could tell you about ashley fucking greene but i’m not wasteing no ore breathe on her sooo think about really look at the picture ppl ashley greene is a fame whore and joe will see it one day if ppl think their fames going down wait till he marrys her ugly ass it really will go down for sure

srry my languge is bad i not from here

• superJOEman

uhm..kay.

LMAO..

She has posed nude for money, she posed nude for a crappy cheap fruit ‘exotic’ juice advertisement, she was nude in an exotic beach near a rainforest.

Role models don’t pose nude for money, Ashley.

Role models for children also don’t pose nude and then leak their pictures online, Ashley. Ashley didn’t even apologize for taking nude pictures. She has 5 year old fans, who probably got their hands on them.

And FUCK the people hating on Ashley because they think she caused Demi Lovato’s rehab stay. Demi is mentally ill, accept this and move on.

• pau

hahahahahahaha role model? hahahahahahaha

• coniconiconni

Please, don’t try too hard

• EvaSnow

The title is hilarous. xD I hope she wasn’t serious. xD

• vikkisquires

OMG i still can’t believe people are commenting on the nude poics that was along time ago and so what if she did who give a shit really.
    i think alot of celbs have done nude pics in there time u lot are just pissed that she is wid joe get over it. i loke ashley as a actress and as a person she helps out wid charitys and she has a heard jsst ciz she did something in the past doesnt mean she is a horrible person people change for all we noe that could of been a mistake but everyone learns from mistakes thats how we grow as an individual.
    People need to stop hating on her and joe and send threaterning tweets it’s not fair on them. Those who do that are bullys and can’t say much we do live in a cruel world.

i like Joe and Ashley as a couple they are happy together and i hope it works out and last. they look so natural when they are each other company.

wasnts she in a rated PG-13 movie and shes riding a guy hard?

• JaylorRAWWx

riiiighhht
    a positive role model, MY ASS!
    u take slutty pictures and u expect to be a role model ?! HAHAHAHAHA you make me laughs, the best joke of the year.

that just me ROFL!
    yeah right… we believe her :’) hahaa

• vikkisquires

Nov 17, 2010 @ 03:13 pm
    FearlessLi said:

I actually think she’s a great role model. Yes, she’s posed naked but that just shows that she’s not ashamed of her body and why should she be? She’s obviously made mistakes in the past but she’s a beautiful, talented and extremly sweet girl.
    I’m not looking up to girls because they’re perfect. I look up to women like Joan Jett because they are proud of who they are and they show what they can do.
    If you all want to go worship Selena because she hasn’t made a mistake in the past then do so but I honestly find it better for myself to look up to some real people who’ve made mistakes and who aren’t afraid of taking risks once in a while.
    Oh and sidenote, why should Ashley apologise for her private pictures being leaked all over the internet? The scumbag that did it should apologise. All Ashley did was what millions of other teenage girls do and those pictures don’t make her any less of a person.

I totally agree with what ur saying it doesn’t make u less of a person it make u a better person coz she believes in herself and not ashamed of who she is.

BAHAHAHHAH role model? come on. get real, Ashley,

i dont have a problem with her but… she cant be a role model, thats just liek not her :L, i like her, she’s great but she’s not a role model, not at all

• FearlessLi

• dearstephh

LMFAO. xDDDD

OH WAIT, this isn’t a joke?

• iLoveChimpanzee

LMFAO!

• Allysonnn56

Don’t you hate that? Haha. And yeah not role model material.

_____

yeahh -_-

Wait what? I didn’t hear about that…

Moonbeam said:

I think she is a great roll model, she rolled around on a lot of mattresses. :)

__________________________________________
    And u know it ‘cuz u was there right?

• I-LOVE-KSTEWART

I LOVE HER, but i hate her nose, and i just released that she may want to change thats why she wants to be a roll model, maybe it was a mistake posting naked pics of her but she cant get it back now, maybe she regrets it who knows …. dont judge her with out knowing is she has any problems or with out knowing her she seems sweet and really nice and cares about her fans which is amazing and everyone should get a second chance just like vanessa hudgens did vanessa showed her hole body and ashley just showed boobs, so and people gave vanessa an opportunity .. and other actresses show their body 2 like megan fox etc.. and not many people judge them, its their lives not urs u shouldn’t care what their decisions are, and any way humans were born with no cloth on and they didnt care and it was not a crime

• Malena

You Jonas fans (the ones who hate Ashley) are so fuckin’ wrong. First, you can’t talk about a person you don’t know. I had the luck to met her, and she’s the nicest person over the whole world! It’s a real person, simple & natural. She may have defects, but who doesn’t? She’s not a robot!
    Besides, you so called fans… if you love Joe Jonas, you want him to be happy, and accept it, HE’S HAPPY. He dumped Demi before Ash, so if he dumps Ash, he’s not going back with Demi! If you’re a real fan, you wish him happiness and not all these horrible things. And if you’re a Demi fans, you should know her message is: STOP BULLYING. And all you’re doing is bullying Ashley.
    So, are you really a fan of Joe and Demi? Really! If you hate someone, you should have logical reasons and not to say stupid things. Please, gro up. Jonas isn’t going to marry you! And he’s happy. Be happy for him!

• xSweetCandyxx

I like her but she’s not my role model.

• gabriela.

ROLE MODEL? BORN AGAIN SWEETY.

• StoryOfUs

Beautiful Girl.
    How does she do it?

Hold you head high, don’t take notice of pathetic bullies. They all end up alone in life eventually.

Don’t hate on her, it won’t make you any more beautiful.

Oh yeah man! She acts like there’s any hater! I love that!

• bubblepopped

Girl, love you and all, but who you kidding? Positive role model for who?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

oh..

• forevernalways

U alredy are baby :)

• TraceSTAN

Title made me laugh out loud.

Haha!
    That title made me laugh so hard!
    A positive role model? Are you kidding me?!
    Surely you must be joking!
    She can’t honestly think that she is a positive role model.

this made me laugh

• forevernalways

OMG! how sexy can be this girl definitly Joe isn’t virgin at less any more.

• ashleygreenehater

hahahahahahaa soo funny i try well u dont try hrd enought bithch

• ARGENTINAlovesJB

HAHAHAHAH TE ESTA SALIENDO BARBARO XD’

• ARGENTINAlovesJB

hahahahha this made me laugh xd’

• sophieee

sure…….

• forevernalways

okaaayyy at less SHE IS TRYING and U?
    could be a little more nice ^^

Beautiful Girl.
    How does she do it?

Don’t hate on her, it won’t make you any more beautiful.

I actually had to laugh out loud at this one! a role mode? for who? if she didn’t get cast in twilight and date joe would anyone know who she is – i think not. she is NO role model.

So are you saing because she took nude pics she can’t be a good role model.

Sorry Vanessa, Rhianna, Katy Perry, and all the other girls who took pics for their boyfriends and it got leaked.

YOU CANT BE A ROLE MODEL TO PRUDE BITCHES!

• nownlaterz

lol i like her but the title of this post made me laugh xD

HA! the tittle is an oxymoron!!!! Asley Greene a role model?? HA!

• JonasFireworks

Lmao

..try harder because what I see in that pic is not a role model!!

• LyDemiLovato

You try?
    Well, you fail.
    I have nothing against her, I just don’t think she’s a good role model :/

• Just Dream.

Hahahaha that was THE FUNNIEST joke I’ve ever heard in MY WHOLE LIFE! I swear! I laughed with TEARS! You’re TRYING TO BE A ROLE MODEL?! Dude, you mean,you’re trying to be a BITCH! And.. You ARE! ;)