Hannah Montana Greatest Hits ALBUM

hannah-greatest

Hannah Montana Greatest Hits will release in March. Via @TeamDD365.

Wether you like HM or not, you have to admit that it was the best thing to happen to disney. ever. So, I would say that, yes, it is worthy of a greatest hits album.
    ____________________________________

Best thing to ever happed to Disney? Wow your fucking stupid. I mean your really fucking stupid.

• hey. its me

LizzieHawkins said:
    143Miley said:

I suprised my self but I’m gonna miss this :/
    ____________
    I know me to, i saw the episode where she tells everyone and i teared up -.- embarrassing? yes. but i love hannah montana
    Embarrassing? I cried like a baby when she was in her closet and the flashbacks started … my god, that almost killed me.

yeah, same here haha. The flashbacks made me cry more than when she actually took the wig off

• hey. its me

IS THIS REALLY WORTHY OF A GREATEST HITS ALBUM????????

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Can’t wait! *__*

• HayleyBee

Meh.

• milenator

omg i would so buy it!

• TTFrutti

I’d prefer Miley Cyrus: Greatest Hits, but having an album like that can make me sit back and think of how this girl became my role model these past 4 years and helped me become a better, yes, better person.

• FearlessLi

____________________________________

____________________________________

Where you like HM or not, it was a big thing for Disney. Along with High School Musical, it was Disney’s biggest franchise and it was so cheap to make they were able to bank alot of money. It was the best thing to happen to Disney economically and for kids with a dream who thought they could be like Hannah.

Agree. Beatles, Britney, Abba, I don’t think they were worthy of greatest hits; no one is. Unless the songs are all different remixes or something. Or you have none of the CDs and you just want the popular songs. To me a greatest hits CD indicates that yes, you were big and are big. To say Hannah Montana was not big is a big mistake on someone’s part. All you have to do is be around the last 4 years, take away the last year.

• realistgangsta

preach

• 143Miley

I suprised my self but I’m gonna miss this :/
    ____________

• LizzieHawkins

143Miley said:

I suprised my self but I’m gonna miss this :/
    ____________

why did they change the wig in hannah montanna forever? it looks so fake now

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Cool beans. But I prefer miley rather than Hannah. But HM are sorta catchy.

IS THIS REALLY WORTHY OF A GREATEST HITS ALBUM????????

• dilemma

awwwwwwwwwww the first hannah :’)
    that little baby miley
    I miss her (not saying that I don’t like the current one)
    the first two seasons were pretty good
    and yeah the last wig looks so fake

• !!LOL

I JUST CUMMED! SHE IS JUST THAT GOOD AT SINGING! I’M LOVING THE FAKE WIG LOOK TOO1! WOOHOOO GO HER!
    **please insert sarcasm**
    wtf.she sucks

• DavidArchiefan

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:43 am
    !!LOL said:

**please insert sarcasm**
    wtf.she sucks
    SMH

• Shana Doodee Minaj

necessary?

• Britini95

At 15 years old, I will openly admit that I like a HM song; If we were a movie. For a song written for 9 year old girls, the lyrics are pretty amazing.
    “If we were a movie, you’d me the right guy and I’ll be the best friend the you fall in love with in the end” Every last lyric in that song is amazing! I give major props to the two guys who worte it(forget their names)!

• Britini95

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:55 am
    Shana Doodee Minaj said:

necessary?
    Not really. But the show is ending and they are trying to milk the profits before people stop caring. They are just trying to make as much money as possible for their franchise.

• Just Me :)