• mirna

cuz it is an after celebration of F1

• sarah

halla walla ana mwa6na …imma go to their concert today so freaking excited ..YAS ISLAND!!

• jB-lova

P.s. I am the one in the black top with nick and joe
    So IN YOUR FACE!!
    XD

• SARAH

im emarati haha anyways imma stay at yas hotel my dad set up a mini meet and great yay

Really???? Ungrateful??? I sense a BIT of jealousy?? Who told you they are ungrateful?????

• utopia76

Excuse me, but before you go and start calling my kid and her cousins ungrateful brats you should know this.
    we are very strict with our kids and teach them to respect everyone. no matter race religion or monetary status.
    their fathers are hard working men. just because you hear of 50 very rich families in emirate that doesn’t make the whole country and its native filthy rich.
    it was our Eid festival(something like your xmass) and we took the kids to ferrari world and stayed at yas hotel. the kids were just lucky to meet the jonas brothers at the hotel, the younger ones didn’t even go to the concert. they begged and begged but we refused. so you can take your spoiled brat comment and put it somewhere else.

The Concert IS over
    but maybe they’re just visiting!
    abu dhabi iss pretty cool i guess !!

your so right im from kuwait and my dad always tells me thay’ll never preform here i wish i was in abu dhabi now <3

• utopia76

I never said that nick and samantha kissed. someone asked me were they kissing or hugging and i said no they NEVER kissed and suddenly my words were changed to they kissed :s

• Dumm Blonnd

So cute. :)

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Hold up…I thought the tour was over.

• @Imsophiie

How lucky you are!, Without words.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

So why are they having a concert in Abu Dhabi?

aaaah wish i was in abu dhabi at the moment! just two
    hour awayyy!:c

I wish Kuwait allowed concerts -.- oh well! LOVE U JOBROS! pleasee give a shoutout to Kuwait at your Abu Dhabi concert :D

• dilemma

:'( I’m 2 hours away and I can’t go to the concert :'(
    *sniffs**sniffs*

I thought the tour was over?

• rainbow3000

They’re already in Dubai? That’s hella fast!

• omg wtf lolz

AHH OMG THEY’RE HERE I’M GOIN TO THEIR CONCERT TOMMOROW!! :D :D :D

• Moonbeam

Here’s another one of Nick+Samantha and Joe+Ashley in Abu Dhabi.

• dilemma

Empire_State_of_Mind said:

So why are they having a concert in Abu Dhabi?

I think because yesterday we had a great feast (it lasts for 3 days ) and I don’t know how to explain to you but you know,you have to celebrate and stuff so I think they called them to hold a concert alongside with other artists.Nelly furtado is coming too

OMGG i’m sooo glaad that they are in the middle east they have huge fans over there i hope i can make it!!!

“The person who posted that pic said they appeared to be on a date, and she saw Nick and Samantha kiss each other too. And the other twitter said he went up and got a coffee and brought it back to her, so at least you know he’s a boyfriend with manners!”

“I tweeted another girl there in Abu Dhabi a picture of Sam and she said that’s who it was. and that she ‘seems very sweet’

Pleaasee come to the middle east more often!! you guys have numerous fans over there!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Cute :P
    I like how Samantha is in Dubai with them.

wheres kevin? good for nick.. everyone always says how sweet samantha is.hopefullyniley fans will now understand that nick does not want miley back and he moved on a long time ago.

• omg wtf lolz

Ohh I just realised they’re staying at the Yas Hotel, oddly enough because they’re performing in the Yas Arena. :D

• JoBro<3

YAAAAAY! IM GOING THERE! :) Ughhh, I wish I was there instead of those ungrateful brats

• rainbow3000

Ashley’s in Dubai too? is she supposed to be filming breaking dawn or something?

i like the fact there visiting the middle east. Im originally from Pälsetine :)

• dilemma

JoBro<3 said:

lmao how do you know they’re ungrateful brats ? xD lol

• dilemma

guys..it’s abu dhabi not dubai xD

• utopia76

Yes 3 of them are in their pjs, we woke them up and got them down to meet nick and joe ;)

• omg wtf lolz

JoBro<3 said:

lmao how do you know they’re ungrateful brats ? xD lol

rofl those ‘ungrateful brats’ are emarati’s – local girls, with rich dad’s, and somewhat power. haha UAE isn’t all fun and games.

cute jb

Namantha!!!!!!!

• lollipop1

are those girls wearing………pajamas?

srysly ur just so fuckin jelous of emarati girls u wish 2 be them okii nd don’t say something that ur not sure

MTE!!

• lollipop1

dilemma said:

:'( I’m 2 hours away and I can’t go to the concert :'(
    *sniffs**sniffs*

*gives you a box of tissues*

Uhh F*** OFF if u think that wayy im a local gurl ok maybe i’ve got a rich dad BUT Im not a UNGRATEFUL BRAT Maybe u are u slutty bitch!!! Such an ASS i swere!!

RETWEET LOL

Abu Dhabi isn’t Dubai ;p

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:47 am
    dilemma said:
    guys..it’s abu dhabi not dubai xD

————————————————————–

RETWEET!;)

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    omg wtf lolz said:
    JoBro<3 said:

-----

lmao how do you know they're ungrateful brats ? xD lol

-----

rofl those 'ungrateful brats' are emarati's - local girls, with rich dad's, and somewhat power. haha UAE isn't all fun and games.

------------

Actually they seem to be Indian to me. Or maybe that woman is just a nanny. BTW just because someone is rich and power does not mean they have to be 'bratty' okay ?

-----------

lmao but the majority of the local emarati people look kind of indian because they have (girls) long black hair and they are tanned xD
    and yes they maybe rich but they do love the boys and are greatful :P
    -------------------
    I have long black hair and tanned skin but im Colombia :))
    ------------------------------
    They look like tanned Italians, they look Latina. They definitely don't look Indian. And there are A LOT of non-rich Emirati's, so don't generalize them as being 'BRATS' (stereotype), second of all, you jonas>3 come off as a jealous hater. What the fuck? just because someone has a rich dad doesn’t make them an ‘UNGRATEFUL BRAT’.

Emiratis are mostly middle-class (just like you), btw.

• partyindabaham

Three of the girls in the picture are Indians.

• JAZZY<3

THIS women is a nanny , and im in kuwait airport right now on my way to abu dhabi
    CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU JOBROS
    KUWAITS LOVE YA <3

• Sara

The concert was freaking amazing ….ahhhh! My friend and I went backdate and saw them we were the only ones aloud umma upload to YouTube soon I just came back 15mins ago imm at the hotel …the jobros r going to dubai to a hotel

Aww, it’s so cute that Samantha is there. They’re really cute together :D at least with costumes.

• partyindabaham

—————
    Kuwait allows concerts, major mainstream United States/Globally recognized music artists don’t perform in Kuwait because it’s a small country with a population of 2.1 million.

The Pussycat Dolls, Jessica Simpson and several other artists have performed in Kuwait though, for a private concert for 1000 Americans, some expatriates and Kuwaitis.

And a LOT of Arab pop musicians (in provocative outfits) have performed in set-up concerts in Kuwait like Nancy Ajram, Tamer Hosni.

But the Jonas Bros are never going to perform in Kuwait, due to its small population and amount of fans. They only come to countries where they have huge followings.

• Leni

I LOVE that hat!!!! He looks very, very, very good with it. Amazing!

I heard people asked Joe about Ash..and he said yes she is here with me!

HOT! such a cool video and song!

HOT! such a cool video and song!

• JB-lova

Im the one in the pix

• FrenchyFrenchyOh.

Which day was it, please ?

• utopia76

all of the girls in the pic with nick are Emaratis non of them are indian. not that there is anything wrong with indians but its just you got their ethnicity wrong!!! im one of the kids mother

Samantha is still performing as Eponine in London’s production of Les Mis. She has this whole week off according to one of her cast mates twitters. She is the girl in the pics with Nick.

Super sweet! She has responded twice to twitter messages I sent her. I LOVE that Nick has found a nice girl. She has a big theater background and a beautiful voice and they are only about 1 1/2 years apart in age.

Go Nick!

• Pixita

Thank you Joe for wearing the shit out of that beanie.

• superJOEman

that beanie is Joe’s new bestfriend! ;)

Nick has been dating Samantha since the end of his run on London’s West End in Les Miserables. So, since July at least. She visited him once on tour during the New York stops. Denise Jonas, Papa his brothers and bandmates all follow her so, yeah…Nick is dating her.

But I love them together. She’s a girl from a small town, grew up in theater and some TV over in UK, she has a beautiful voice…and she adores him according to Lea Salonga (another Les Mis cast mate from the 25th Anni Show)

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

Umm All the girls are from Dubai -.-
    So stop guessing.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    omg wtf lolz said:
    JoBro<3 said:

lmao how do you know they’re ungrateful brats ? xD lol

Actually they seem to be Indian to me. Or maybe that woman is just a nanny. BTW just because someone is rich and power does not mean they have to be ‘bratty’ okay ?

and yes they maybe rich but they do love the boys and are greatful :P
    ——————-
    I have long black hair and tanned skin but im Colombia :))

• utopia76

shu mainona inti, shu qasdish in a hathela moob emaratieen, ana umm we7da min al banat oh kil hum emarateen.

just cause they took a pic with joe and nick doesn’t mean they are not emirate, they are all under 10 years old kids, plus which emirate are you living in, emirati women mix with men all the time now in gov and politics and tv, so wake up and smell the coffee, not my problem that u are from the rural areas of the UAE but we in dubai are more modern in our ways.
    and please don’t put hamdan bin rashids pic to prove anything, i have a cousin who looks just like him.
    those girls are emirate 200% so take your thoughts and ideas and shove it where the sun don’t shine

• in your face

So i suppose those girls are not emaratis because they took pics with jonas brothers, what about shiekh mohd bin rashids daughter mariyam, she took a pic with tom Cruise so what she’s not a real emiratia :s

my god to the girl who wrote that comment, your retarded go tell mariam bint mohd al maktoum that she’s not an Emarati, I DARE YOU

what about shiekh mohd himself and his other daughter

and onto of that you put hamdan bin mohd bin rashids pic to prove what an emirate looks like hahahaha

well IN YOUR FACE

those girls with jonas brother are more Emarati then you

Good one in your face, hahaha the girl who commented that they were no real Emirati because they took pics with JoBros was the silliest comment i have ever read.

How embarrassing for her when u posted pics of the Ruler of Dubais daughter herself taking pics with a celeb.

as the mother of one of the kids said maybe she’s from rural areas that have not seen any better.

I agree those kids are more Emarati then the silly girl who posted that Comment

i Swear this girls are Indian NOT emarati people our girls okay yes maybe they have bleak hair and tanned BUT real emarati girls don’t get there pictures taken and put it on the Internet just NO way so there 100% not emarati this is the real emarati people look like

I AGREEE with that im a emarati gurl But im not a ungreatful brat just cz my dad haz money dznt mean im a brat :S!!!

YAY! brown fans! :)

they’re white colored.

• dilemma

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    omg wtf lolz said:
    JoBro<3 said:

lmao how do you know they’re ungrateful brats ? xD lol

and yes they maybe rich but they do love the boys and are greatful :P

• EvaSnow

Nick and Samantha weren’t kissing btw. The person who saw them confirmed this on Twitter. She’s now trying to convince everyone that they DIDN’T kiss. I don’t know why everyone think they did.

Edit: Look here – http://twitter.com/Utopia76

I WAS THERE NO ONE KISSED I SWEAR! Those kids are my cousins.

i freaking live an hour away and i cant go that is unfair at all
    *sniff**sniff*

:'( I’m 2 hours away and I can’t go to the concert :'(
    *sniffs**sniffs*

*gives you a box of tissues*

*does that nasty cartoonish snorting-like sound with tissues*

xD lmao

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah THEY SHOULD SO COME TO KUWAIT
    anyways the concert will be fulled with kuwaities trust me , MY FAMILY IS ONE OF THEM SHOUTOUT TO KUWAIT <3

They are emarati for your information and, just because they”ve met jobros doesn’t make them rich brats. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Please keep your silly opinions to yourselves.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    omg wtf lolz said:
    JoBro<3 said:

lmao how do you know they’re ungrateful brats ? xD lol

AWWW HOW CUTE!

WHERE’S GARBO??????????????????????
    post pictures of garbooooooooooo

• utopia76

the girl with the hannah montana tshirt is my daughter and she’s a fan ;)

• StoryOfUs

LOL about the girl with the Hannah t-shirt

• WYLMITE?

OMG Joe with a beanie.

• WYLMITE?

These girls must be so happy.
    I need them here.

Hottt

• Empire_State_of_Mind

cute

OMFG HARRY POTTER LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick looks hot.

That is all.

• Just Me :)

Awwww love the pic that someone posted
    Nick+Samantha & Joe+Ashley Owwwww just LOVE IT :D

wonder how u get it ^^

• Just Me :)

Woah! but I didn’t know about Nick & Samantha or Namantha how some of u call them (so cute)^^

Gosh how and when this happen I only know that she was in “Les Miserables” with Nick right?
    Well I think is sooooooooo sweet that she is with him :)
    She was with him in the entire tour??????

• Moonbeam

Well I think is sooooooooo sweet that she is with him :)
    She was with him in the entire tour??????
    No, she had to perform in Les mis. Now they have a week off, someone said on AD.

• rainbow3000

how do u knw it samantha?

• 143Miley

That little girl looks like she’s going to kill someone.