Nick Jonas IGNORED BY INTERVIEWER

Thx Kara! Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!

• HayleyBee

Dude, chill.

• mctiqueen

I’m not believing anything Ocean up has to say lmao. But aww at least Nick found someone he likes a lot (:

lol I heard Joe is extremely popular in the mid east he is like the favorite Jo Bro there..

• livelifelovewhatever

aww poor nick

• paulamr

and more Brazil, my country is just so popular this year

• mctiqueen

There shouldn’t be a favorite. They all should be treated equally. Although, Nick is my favorite (:

• Ritz

what the heck who is samantha?!

mctiqueen do you want me to make your icon more clear and not blurry?

• mctiqueen

Samantha is supposedly going out with Nick now, just because they met up to hang out. I guess, people just aren’t allowed to be friends anymore lol

• paulamr

man, I’m dying here, LOL… this guy is gay hahaha why he ignore Nick? most beautiful of all, anyway…

• mctiqueen

LOl, sure, if you want to! I’m only using it for one day because of the anniversary of My World (:

• smilezbear

The interviewer = douche. :)

hahaha, Nick, you’re awesome. Like, pretty awesome.

• Anonymous18

mctiqueen said:

oh then nevermind! but if you need help on fixing icons i can do it :)

• PullTheTrigger
  • Jilleh

Awwwwww. Nicky!

awww poor nick you would of thought it would be kevin….

OH GOD LETS KILL HIM.

• dilemma

haahahahhaah

LMAO xD is it just me or this happened once before ? it was one of them too

the best thing to do is to laugh at yourself xD nice one nick

any way,it’s okay little nicky boo if I were there I would have hugged you not only shook hands with you

• forevernalways

Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!

hahaha Okaaaayyyyy…

OMG! OMG!
    I’m gonna kill that dude. I SWEAR I’M GONNA KILL HIM!! HOW DARE HIM TO FORGET MY HUBAND WAS THERE, BUT IT’S OK, HE’S TOO GOOD FOR YOU TO SHAKE HIS HAND!
    DON’T EVER GET CLOSER TO HIM AGAIN, YOU DOUCHE!
    I’MA CALL MILEY TO DEFEND HIM AND TO GIVE HIM ATTENTION!
    YOU SAMANTHA BITCH DIE, YOU HEAR ME, DIE.

awww poor nick you would of thought it would be kevin….

was this really needed?

• HiddenSmile

haha Love how he decides to just shake his own hand. :)

• forevernalways

OMG! OMG!
    DON’T EVER GET CLOSER TO HIM AGAIN, YOU DOUCHE!
    I’MA CALL MILEY TO DEFEND HIM AND TO GIVE HIM ATTENTION!
    YOU SAMANTHA BITCH DIE, YOU HEAR ME, DIE.
    ____________________________________________

Are U okay?

• Anonymous1

LOL. Love ya, Nick!

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

OK. I hate that guy ¬¬

HEYY HORMOANING!

Hi. Are you on drugs?

If he would have been dating Miley instead of the dog-girl that only knows how to bark. YEAH, THAT BITCH.
    MILEY WOULD’VE GIVEN HIM THE STRENGTH TO NOT BE IGNORED BY STUPID ASSHOLES INTERVIEWERS, COME BACK TO MILEY, NICK YOU TWO MADE ME BELIEVE IN LOVE, DON’T BREAK MY HEART.

DON’T BREAK MILES’ HEART, SHE BROKE UP WITH LIAM CAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM REMINDED HER OF YOU, NICK. SPECIALLY HIS HAIR! AND HIS HEIGHT.

NILEY IS LOVE.

lmao poor nicky

• LizzieHawkins

paulamr said:

and more Brazil, my country is just so popular this year
    WHAT?
    She is talking about Joe, not the country.
    lol

• DontChargeMeForTheCrime

LMFAO XD poor nick

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Goshhhhhhhhhh,Like WTF?! Poor Nick x] he was like…-waits- okaaaayyy…

• StoryOfUs

Okay, feeling ashamed for my country Brazil right now, but ok so, i’ll put my hand down…….

• LizzieHawkins

OMG! OMG!
    DON’T EVER GET CLOSER TO HIM AGAIN, YOU DOUCHE!
    I’MA CALL MILEY TO DEFEND HIM AND TO GIVE HIM ATTENTION!
    YOU SAMANTHA BITCH DIE, YOU HEAR ME, DIE.

Oh man, I missed anons..

• StoryOfUs

NILEY IS LOVE.

If Niley’s love, tell me why they’re not together anymore. Cri. Cri. Cri.
    Forget Niley, it’s kinda getting ridiculous, sorry

StoryOfUs said:

NILEY IS LOVE.

If Niley’s love, tell me why they’re not together anymore. Cri. Cri. Cri.
    Forget Niley, it’s kinda getting ridiculous, sorry

BECAUSE HE’S WITH THAT OTHER BITCH RIGHT NOW.

MILEY’S TOO SHY TO GO AND KILL HER AND TAKE HER MAN.

• StoryOfUs

OMG! OMG!
    DON’T EVER GET CLOSER TO HIM AGAIN, YOU DOUCHE!
    I’MA CALL MILEY TO DEFEND HIM AND TO GIVE HIM ATTENTION!
    YOU SAMANTHA BITCH DIE, YOU HEAR ME, DIE.

Oh god, this is the dumbest, mindless comment EVER.
    This interviewer just didn’t see him, okay? Are you perfect and never ignored someone? And get over Nick, you’re not and never going to marry some of them, believe me.

You don’t ignore NICK. What he hell?

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

NILEY IS LOVE.

If Niley’s love, tell me why they’re not together anymore. Cri. Cri. Cri.
    Forget Niley, it’s kinda getting ridiculous, sorry

BECAUSE HE’S WITH THAT OTHER BITCH RIGHT NOW.

MILEY’S TOO SHY TO GO AND KILL HER AND TAKE HER MAN.

HER man? Oh shut your fuck mouth! Miley dates whoever she wants! If she loved Nick and Nick loved her, they’d date. So let them date whoever they want to, because it’s THEIR lifes, not yours.

ahhh poor Nick

• StoryOfUs

I REALLY hate Couple Supporters! They’re the dumbest people in the world! Stop invading their lifes like you know something about them. Go get a boyfriend for YOU and stop taking cares of the others’ relationships. I like the supporters of real couples, who are still dating. But the ones like Niley supporters, are REALLY annoying. Niley is over! Okay, when it was happening it was cute, but it’s been 3 years!

hi

StoryOfUs said:

StoryOfUs said:

NILEY IS LOVE.

If Niley’s love, tell me why they’re not together anymore. Cri. Cri. Cri.
    Forget Niley, it’s kinda getting ridiculous, sorry

BECAUSE HE’S WITH THAT OTHER BITCH RIGHT NOW.

MILEY’S TOO SHY TO GO AND KILL HER AND TAKE HER MAN.

Why do you keep replying her? It doesn’t worth it. And she’s not even being serious:
    “EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM REMINDED HER OF YOU, NICK. SPECIALLY HIS HAIR! AND HIS HEIGHT.”

Or maybe she’s really, really crazy and talking nonsense.

• PullTheTrigger

StoryOfUs said:

I stan for Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. JS

Omg! How rude was that interviewer! I hope his boss goes mad at him for that… douchebag!

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

I stan for Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. JS

Okay, but you be mean to when he/she changes the girlfriend? Idk so much about the couple, but if they’re still together there’s nothing wrong supporting.

• PullTheTrigger

LMAO. They never were together DD:

• Taylor_Betts

That is rude!!!

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

StoryOfUs said:

NILEY IS LOVE.

If Niley’s love, tell me why they’re not together anymore. Cri. Cri. Cri.
    Forget Niley, it’s kinda getting ridiculous, sorry

BECAUSE HE’S WITH THAT OTHER BITCH RIGHT NOW.

MILEY’S TOO SHY TO GO AND KILL HER AND TAKE HER MAN.

Or maybe she’s really, really crazy and talking nonsense.

You’re right -_- Stopped lol

• StoryOfUs

PullTheTrigger said:

LMAO. They never were together DD:

So it’s a movie couple. She’s the titanic girl right? If it was just in movies it’s not even a couple. I mean supporting those couples that are TOTALLY over and people can’t forget.

LMAOO

aw.

nick is not alone he has smantha with him fo attention.. cmon be serious.. his friend traveled from london to the middle east so they could watch les miz together… their going out.. except ti.

• peacenlove

lol

______

i’m a different anon, but i stopped reading after “intellectual guy i’ve ever known.” sorry, but you don’t KNOW any celebrity, no matter how many articles you read or videos you watch. the relationship between you and a celeb is called parasocial. you don’t REALLY know them.

hahahahahahaha he ignored him the whole interview but the end was phenomenal xD but i’m soo sorry for nick :/

oh my god what an assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    nick, i love you. i’d shake your hand anyday :)
    P.S IS SAMANTHA AND NICK REALLY DATING OR DOES OCEANUP HAVE A LOAD OF CRAP UP THEIR ASS AGAIN

that dudes a Douchebag !!!!
    God Damn, Who would forget nick???
    STUPID HEAD ….. I hope Nick Cusses his ass out …. Poor nick!

• LetsJumpTheSun

OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO FUNNY, I LOVE THE INTERVIEWER NOW! LMFAO.

• tessa-skylar

hahha loser steals mraz song and sing like a 4 years old that get kick in the face, no wonder no one takes him seriously, what tacky stupid guy. He probably kill himself when he looks back from the future LOL
    ————————–
    if you honestly think nick jonas is stupid, you better be preeettty blind to most of the world. no joke, nick is one of THE most mature, intellectual guys i’ve ever known. you would be amazed at the things he said when he was just 12, and th whole mraz thing? not really like he wrote the song, lemme tell you something about the entertainment industry, the stars have no control whatsoever

• tessa-skylar

i like how he shook his own hand and was d humored about it, but knowing him he probably hates that this happened

• dano9009

LOL
    awww thats so cute, and sad.

i think he totally forgot about nick behind him.
    the interviewer and joe seemed to be talking the most.

• thewayilovedyou

Hahah, poor Nick.
    This guy is Didi from MTV Brazil, twittter: @didif.

RUDE MUCH?
    well whatever no big deal nick is amazing..and he doesn’t need to shake hands with this asshole …

Aww I feel bad for him ! The man totally forgot he was here ! Don’t worry Nick, we don’t forget you !

Oh my godd! /:

• xharmony

one, that interviewer is rude as hell. you’re there to interview the group, so interview THE GROUP.

but, i like the way nick handled it. it was funny and adorable. so, props to him.

• maidalinda

I laughed so hard…

• maidalinda

Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!

NOT FUNNY -.-

• teammyself

oh god :| poor nick i mean that was definitely embarrassing moment for him :/ i mean the stupid interviewer just look like he was in love with joe :| and i dont like samantha btw ._.

• kc985

I LOVE JOE FOREVERRRR

fuck you jonas brothers LOL

• cosmika

OMG! The Journalist Is A Sucker!! .l.

• brendiss11

: O that’s wrong with that driver and you can forget about @nickjonas ¬¬’

FUUUUUCCCKKK YOOOOUUUU INTERVIEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

what a muther fuckin asshole. poor nick ill give nick attention any day <3 xoxo

• sophieee

forever alone.

Lmao aw Nickypoo, just drink that juice like a boss :)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

AWWWW!!!!! Poor Nicky:( He should’ve been like, “Hey Yo BIOTCH I’m tryin 2 do that hadshake thingy.” “TURN AROUND” LOL:D

• JoBrosDemiFan

HAHAHA THE INTERVIEWER FORGOT NICK WAS THERE =D

• fernanda

I’m from Brazil do not worry love the people here is kind of beast you are talented and he has thousands of fans are a nobody jealous you have a talent the fans here love you weight actually apologize for Brazil

• JoBrosDemiFan

“Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!”
    Fuc* you Ocean Up

LMFAOOO aww but i love nick :(

IT’S A HUMOR PROGRAM SO IT SHOULD BE FUNNY

awww Poor Nick!!! SO cute the way he respondes to the rejection though! Love you Nick!

hes a bastard XD whatever hes not that important and nick knows that. :)

• HayleyBee

You have to admit though, Nick can be fairly boring in interviews.
    Now, I’m not saying that wasn’t rude of the host, because it most certainly was. All I’m saying is that even I forget Nick is involved in the interview sometimes too. And I’m not sitting with my back to him.

• HayleyBee

I kind of love this comment. xD

• Hibz.

The end made me smile. It was funny.

Good on him for not making a big deal out of it. :)

Poor guy, though! Don’t worry, Nick.
    I’ll gladly shake your hand… As weird and uncomforting as that sounds.

Poor Nick I fell so bad for him! :((

• HayleyBee

Okay, I just watched it for the laugh. One word:

AWKWARD.

xD

Poor Nick… he was rather smooth about it though… :)

And about Nick and Samantha… really? Oceanup really needs to stop doing things like that. I personally don’t think they are dating and I wouldn’t believe it until someone like Nick or Samantha confirmed it or maybe even a picture… and even if they are together it’s not a big deal… only one girl on this entire planet will get to be with Nick so no need to get heart broken over someone that you’ll never even get close to…. I’m not trying to sound mean but, really, if he’s happy then, as true fans, we should be happy too. :)

Kevin and Nick look like they were pushed to the sides. Haha – prob the interviewer only wanted Joe..next time the JB should sit in a row like they always do.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!

rofl…

WHST AN ASSHOLE THAT INTEVIEWER IS!!!!

• Empire_State_of_Mind

Nick is like….”okaaaaaaaaaay then”

hahahaha!!!!, it’s like he totally forgot he was there!!!!!

that was a good play off that he did lmao

• kass

lol!!!!

• gingerrx.

lol. nick.
    and is it oficial that him and samantha are together or is it just oceanup again?

awww, poor nick

• eialmendra

Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!

STFU OCEANUP

• asIF. . .

Hahaha, Nick’s like “FINE! I’ll just shake my own hand . . . bitch.”
    Awww. Bless him.

hahah yes indeed, I would say the same thing!

wtf! poor nick.. he didnt look upset or something anyway.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

OMG Poor Nick!

• whatthefudge

Awww haha i feel bad for him he got so rejected.

I hate ocean up now too. And I hate that guy.

• LauuJB

“Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!”

i hate you ocean up :(

LauuJB said:
    “Thankfully he has Samantha to give him attention now!”

i hate you ocean up :(

• superJOEman

Uhhh Nicholas.. *BEAR HUG*

• KIWI

WHAT THE HELL THE STUPID BASTARD >:(
    WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE A PANSY ASS TO NICK FOR =[ POOR NICHOLAS. :/

• kc985

MY BEATIFUL JOSEPH ???

• FrancyJonasGomez

ROFL! Poor Nicholas.

• beste

I wouldn’t believe it until someone like Nick or Samantha confirmed it or maybe even a picture (when they were kissing) there are lot of rumors in internet

Lol at some of these replies. Wow.

That interviewer is a douche. Of course Nick being Nick tried to shake his hand after being ignored the entire time. It’s all good though. Nick wouldn’t get treated like that anywhere else.

And as for the Samantha thing who knows if they are friends or not. If Nick is happy then so am I. :)

Nick is…..

FOREVER ALONE.

SAMANTHA BARKS DOG CAME BECASUE THEY WANT TO GO WATCH LES MIZ IN THEATRES TOGETHER. BIG WHOOP! NOT DATING.

• @abygirla19

that dude is a douche but that hand thing was hilarious how could anyone ignore nick r u crazy!!

• LauuJB

aND i HATE THAT GUY ¬¬ I REALLY HATES THIS VIDEO, OK, I HAVE A BROKEN HEART RIGTH NOW, :(

• Mi

Nick forever alone hahahahahaha

no he’s not. he’ll find someone someday. i think right now he is too young to take a relationship that seriously but idk. he’s quiet so i think people pay less attention to him.

that interviewer was so damn rude though.

• Gabriella

EU NAO ACREDITOOOO Q ELE FEZ ISSOOOOOOO!!!… talvez nao viu sei la… cara presta mais atencao meu…. teu emprego nao vai ser legal assim.. e os caras com certeza vao ficar meio chatiados …EU AINDA NAO ACREDITO… eu qria ter apertado aqla mao .. Te amo nick!!.JoBros….

PRESTA ATENÇAO DIDI!!!!!!!

theinterviewer was gay and had the hots for joe.. the only reason he shook kevins hand is bcuz kevin ws infront of him.. he didnt take his eyes or convo off joe the whole time… kevin didnt say word either. that interviewer sucked and should never allowed to interview again.. the interviewer in abu dhabhi had her choice to interview any of the jonasbrothers n she picked nick… nick is at no loss for attention.

awwww :D

awkward moment

• parathereal

aaah poor nick

ahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha oh my gosh ahahahahahhahahahahahaha.