Red Riding Hood MOVIE TRAILER

• Liz.

TeamStelena said:

It has some similarities with Twilight. Well, it’s same director. :P I can’t waiiiiit, it looks awesome. :D

Your icone is amazing. c: js.

Didn’t like that this director CRAPPED ON TWILIGHT. I don’t know if I’ll give her another chance but I’m still mad that Twilight didn’t turn out like the book or did New Moon. And it looks just like Twilight with the landscape and story. Maybe it’s her way of doing New Moon.

• lalabecca

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SONG IN THIS VIDEOOOO ;( anyone..?

• HayleyBee

You can tell it’s made by the same director as Twilight. She ruined one “fairytale”, might as well go for a second.

• HayleyBee

All hail this comment.

• waskqwgdo

otViD6 cwtezrkhnpgr, [url=http://odckvbinfzxt.com/]odckvbinfzxt[/url], [link=http://ulyhyhyybieo.com/]ulyhyhyybieo[/link], http://mgngylixapcn.com/

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

SavvySays said:
    Gary Oldman. Produced by Leonardo Dicaprio. Enough said. I must see this. And I love Catherine Hardwicke. Of all the movies on her resume (Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown, The Nativity Story), they had to mention Twilight. Directing a Twilight movie is not something to be proud of. Ask Chris Weitz.

__________________________________________________________________

Twilight has made a LOT of money and its fans are a huge base of people who are more than happy to spend money on films… Of course they’re gonna mention it! They’d be idiots if they didn’t

• FallenAngel23

looks pretty awesome i like this fairytale

• Cassie

Twilight movie (actors,producers and editors)is good, its the whole plot that sucks.

looks promosing.
    great director, fantastic actress.
    can’t wait

• SavvySays

• elvrtdgch

J6hKuz zqqkhqusgwgl, [url=http://suqqkuyevsyc.com/]suqqkuyevsyc[/url], [link=http://vomhylvbzwiq.com/]vomhylvbzwiq[/link], http://vqgkfdgodhqv.com/

• Blankets

Thanks for sharing, I found this story while searching for rock lyrics, useful comments and great points made. Blankets Keep working, great job, I love it! Thanks!I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends. Custom Blankets I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record. Fleece Blankets I will return to check on upcoming articles.

• EmmaLC

‘From the director of Twilight‘ … that’s like a movie death-sentence.

How much do you want to bet ‘the wolf’ is her love interest..?

• oceanUP.

It looks so good! :]

Ehhhh

• StoryOfUs

oceanUP. said:
    It looks so good! :]

OceanUp? Do you have a contact e-mail?

Looks kind of terrible. Don’t really feel like watching it.

• ellelovesjonas

LOL through the first couple seconds I was thinking ‘This is sooooo twilight style’ and then I saw that it is from the same producers xD very creative :P

• oceanUP.

Nov 17, 2010 @ 08:13 am
    StoryOfUs said:

oceanUP. said:
    It looks so good! :]

OceanUp? Do you have a contact e-mail?

oceanup.twitter@gmail.com (preferred) or oceanupped@gmail.com (this one gets FLOODED very often and we lose track of emails we need to get back to because people are constantly sending us stuff)

• StoryOfUs

StoryOfUs said:

oceanUP. said:
    It looks so good! :]

OceanUp? Do you have a contact e-mail?

Thank you :D Check your e-mail soon please