Selena Gomez Spanglish Lopez Tonight

On a Spanglish album: ‘I have Shakira’s [bilingual] album and exactly what she did is my dream. I feel like for my family it would make them really proud. But because I have so many other things.. I have to perfect it. I want my dad to come out and make sure I’m doing it right. So I want to take time with it, but it’s my dream to put out an entire album in Spanish.’

On BFF Bieber: ‘I’m trying to convince Justin to eat my food, because he wouldn’t eat anything and I was eating nachos and a corn dog and I was like, ‘Why is no-one eating?’ On learning Spanish: ‘I can understand it better than I can speak.’

this is a selena post NOT demi! are you confused?

• asIF. . .

She sings better in Spanish than she does in English.

SEXY , HOT , CUTE
    IM SO HAPPY SHE TURNED 18
    SEL DO U WANT TO MAKE OUUUUUT <3 HAHHAHA JK
    P.S : LOVE U SEL

whats the point of selena cutting her hair when all she puts is extensions? extensions are uncomfortable. if she wants long hair dont cut it

I agree but she might have cut it because of damage from dying.

• paulamr

I saw the performance, dude, she sang very well, when she sang in Spanish I was amazed, she hit the note and smiled at the camera, as if speaking: “Look at me I know sing, so shut up”

I really love because of Spanish part and how she was good, about the rest of the song I don’t think she was bad

I really love because of Spanish part and how she was good, on the rest of the song do not think she was bad

Seemed to me like she lipsynced the high note cuz she lipsynced a lot of the chorus too.

i liked her preformance she’s getting really GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD

• DontChargeMeForTheCrime

how precious XD

• xoxolovebug

No, we don’t have football in Canada. We ride around on polar bears everywhere and live in igloos. Wow. xD

Am I the only one not seeing the performance showing up in this post? lmao.

I saw it on tv but I wanna watch it again and don’t feel like searching :(

• girlcrushgomez

LOVE. OF. MY. LIFE.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She is too cute and was great! :)

she looks totally flawless and breathtaking, my gosh im sooo jelous, and those shoes are to die for…..

i love her performance!! she looks sooo hot!!! and definitely rocked that gorgeous oufit!!! yayyy

shes got such a baby face lol..
    are you jelous??? shes looks insanely gorgeoous!!!!

• demi4life

I honestly think that shes gotts alot better wen it comes to singing :) I still find demi better but that shouldnt matter.. good job Selens :)

pfff she can do whatever she want asshole!!!!! dooo something with you life!!!

*your

• Camz.

I love her so much. Cannot even put into words.

• demi4life

haha ur so right!!!!!! Demi is amazing i hiope she gets outa rehab before Christmas I cant wait till her new album :)

Nov 17, 2010 @ 10:02 am
    paulamr said:

i couldn´t be more agree;) im so proud of her!!! shes sooo amazing!!!

• iMystified

hmmmm….maybe I should rub the butt….
    :P

because her natural hair is ugly, so she neded to cut it off

i think she sounds good! but it does sound like she was lip syncing in some parts

shes got such a baby face lol..
    are you jelous??? shes looks insanely gorgeoous!!!!

——————————————–

she has a baby face,it wasnt a bad comment though.
    and not everyone is jealous of her, idiot.

• LizzieHawkins

xoxolovebug said:

Knew it.

i love this song she is cute

• D.e.e.

demi is better end of story

Claudis, you’re in your twenties, right? please act your age.

calm down selena stan im not hating. and i didnt say she cant sing.
    ok you are the idiot here fucking bitch!!! who the hell is claudia? and is really annoying and irritating that say omg shes lipsynced when clearly shes NOT!!! and she sound really great, sooo yeah your comment means nothing….

yeal Claudia, or you prefer Paulie, Andy or Sue? if my comment means ‘nothing’ so why you get mad? i mean if is irrelevant for you why you replied me in first place?
    Once again im saying, it SOUNDS, its sounds like she was lipsyncing, im not saying she did lipsync, IDIOT.

ok now you really sacary me you freak!!! stop to calling me claudia!!! and stop to reply all my comments!!! GET A LIFE!

you reply everyelse comments so why can i reply yours?

• cookiefish880

i don’t like her brown hair or extensions, i like it black like how it was before.

• DieMannschaft

She looks so gorgeous!
    Damn.
    And I watched her performance and it was amazing (;
    I love her<3

Nov 17, 2010 @ 02:08 pm

you reply everyone else’s comments so why can i reply yours?

• hottiegirl

she ‘s soo great and good form her to speak about HER REAL dad

• hey. its me

shes got such a baby face lol..
    are you jelous??? shes looks insanely gorgeoous!!!!

===
    I meant it in a good way.. I think shes beautiful but she has a baby face. haha

• Mika

she cant sing she lipsynced in the high notes you can see she opened her mouth after the voice came out. and it was not because the video because in the rest of the sound it was synchronized

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks so pretty and the interview is cool

why in some part it sound like she lipsynced?
    or she was singin with the backup track?
    omg it doesnt sound like she lipsynced, stop hating!!! just accept that she CAN sing!!! and she sound amazing, she dide a really great job!!!

calm down selena stan im not hating. and i didnt say she cant sing.
    i say in some parts sounds like she was lipsynging wich is true. it sounds, but i didnt say she was lipsynced, like a fact or something. stop being such and idiot, claudia.

hey. its me said:

shes got such a baby face lol..
    are you jelous??? shes looks insanely gorgeoous!!!!

===
    I meant it in a good way.. I think shes beautiful but she has a baby face. haha

see Claudia, not because she didnt put the words flawless, breathtaking or insanely gorgeous in her comment its because she is jealous ;)

Oh please you are LAME
    If you’re gonna hate then find something better.
    i definitely second this!!!

of course you do.

BRAVOOO! She honestly did a great job singing the song, and I love how she mixed in the spanish version! Amazing, i love Selena and I’m proud that she has her mexican roots inside of her, she makes me proud! :)

just get out here and next time try harder you fucking dumbass!!!! seriosuly you sound soo damn pathetic!!!! i almost feel soo sorry for someone like you!!!! just must be just an ugly and lonely loser!!!

calm down selena stan im not hating. and i didnt say she cant sing.

oh my goodness!!! you have serious mental problems!! you´re seriously a freak!!! you dont even know me!!! soo stop to talk to me and get some help IMMEDIATLY!!! what a freak you are!!!

she did a phenomenal job!!!

• Mika

calm down selena stan im not hating. and i didnt say she cant sing.

lol i can recognize your comments. or your a doble.wow crazy. two selena crazy selena stans.

• Mika

GOTCHA. next time dont be so stupid, claudia.

this girl just cant sing.

your oppinion is sooo irrelevant and pathetic…. soooo ok whatever you say morron!

calm down selena stan im not hating. and i didnt say she cant sing.

her natural black hair suits her more like this strange color she has now.

• never change

i liked the interview

seriously i cant even explain how gorgeous and amazing she looks!!! woowwww im soo jelous, but of course i still love her so much!!! shes the best!!! im so proud of her!!!

selena is not like that slut horse cyrus she looks soo damn ugly i hate her hair, is sooo horrible, she has such a fat and ugly face and her fake orange color is soo disguting!!!! why she alkways looks trashy, shes sooo desperate for attetion, poor attetion *****!!!! i always wonder why she loves make such a huge fool of herself all the time!!!! she looks totally ridiculous lol miley is really pathetic!!! Selenita is the best

• 143Miley

oh cool.

• hey. its me

shes got such a baby face lol..

• dmimima

You could hear her struggling while singing the entire song. Not her best performace. She needs some more vocal lessons to control her voice when singing live.

What are you talking about? She did great!

LizzieHawkins said:

because her natural hair is ugly, so she neded to cut it off

Oh please you are LAME
    If you’re gonna hate then find something better.
    i definitely second this!!!

why in some part it sound like she lipsynced?
    or she was singin with the backup track?

LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART <3
    UR MY ROCK GOD SELENA

• lulu

i liked her performance, it was not bad! i loved her dress, she looked sexy!!!

I actually like Selena now..I always thought she was a better person than Demi..last month or 2 has just kind of proved it!

Where is the performance? This is only the interview :/

• IHateNoOne:D

she’s cute , gotta love her :D

• HAHAHHAX_X

HATER = JOKE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK XD

• acg

Her interview was cute, her singing could be better but at least she’s improving. and it does seem like she was lip-syncing. i know she can’t hit those really high notes yet. but she’s getting better so we’ll see :)

• CASSI101FUL

she was amazing love u selena:)<3<3

“Szeretlek” which is I love You, and “Csendet, felvétel lesz!”, which means Shut up, we’re filming =)

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

She’s so pretty and funny here!

• joejonasloveeeee1099

haha aw i love her so much :)

D.e.e. said:

demi is better end of story
    HAHAHAHAHA I WILL PRETEND THAT YOU’RE JOKING, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T BE SO IDIOT

• LizzieHawkins

because her natural hair is ugly, so she neded to cut it off

Oh please you are LAME
    If you’re gonna hate then find something better.

i think she wasnt hating, i mean her hair was damaged maybe that’s why she cut her hair.

• NickJonas

I think … i mean i know she did AH-MAZING
    she realy diffrent from others and thats what i LOVE about her <3

• LOUDisOUT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah gotta love HER , SHE ROCKS …… AND SHE IS REALY FUNNY AND FUN :D

• DALLAS<3

i want to meet her sooooooooo bad , AND SHE ROCKED IT OUT THERE (:

• Mandy

i started to like her even MORE <3

• I LOVE , NEVER HATE :) NEVER

HOT . CUTE . SWEET . GOOD ACCTRESS AND THE BEST ROLE MODEL . END OF STORY :)

• ANY . WHO

I LOVED THE INTERVIEW AND IJOYED IT , she’s soooooo funny and fun , and lets not forget HOT

• JustinBieberWarrior

aaaayyy(L) la amoo es tan tierna!! GO SELENA.

• doesn’tfeellikeloffingin

MAAAAAAAN, I love her, love her, love her soooooooo much, I can’t take it I’ll turn lesbo just for her

That’s it I’m gonna name my daughter Selena

i think she was sick thats why she sound weird. love you sel!

why in some part it sound like she lipsynced?
    or she was singin with the backup track?

shes not wearing her? purity ring :l

I think thats she did an ok job..but she does sing better in spanish ..