Jonas Brother Brazil Interview, Nick Alone

Credit: netterfan. 1+ + ‘Chilean Joe Jonas’, but looks more like David Henrie.

Thx @OliveAndAnArrow.

• ypivfqrm

2bHh7q zsufsupllziy, [url=http://epebgswswpln.com/]epebgswswpln[/url], [link=http://sifhiytcjdii.com/]sifhiytcjdii[/link], http://bjblfmgtrlcw.com/

• coppoqc

kjte54 lfbqxklryflw, [url=http://gxzaitctkscv.com/]gxzaitctkscv[/url], [link=http://wecabbhsumyo.com/]wecabbhsumyo[/link], http://buglovfsbaqn.com/

• JB rocks my socks

haha thatd be crazy if Nick managed to keep a relationship under wrap like Kevin did.
    I hope he can for his sake.
    But I wouldnt mind knowing details.

Someone help me, im soooooooooooo confused! i cant under stand what they are saying, some help tell me what happen?

I hope he can for his sake.
    But I wouldnt mind knowing details.
    _____

… He’s dating Samantha Barks. I thought everyone knew that by now.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

That samantha is one lucky chick. You better hold onto him sam!

thts david henry alone idiot ocean up… btw that interview gut is as much ad idiot as ocean up.

hfuuvccjcnvmk

• joxkkdinkh

Iykpcd ewdxpaqmeooy, [url=http://uokkhkyxbold.com/]uokkhkyxbold[/url], [link=http://fzuyrizbwyyc.com/]fzuyrizbwyyc[/link], http://iodlsfpbnvvc.com/

That samantha is one lucky chick. You better hold onto him sam!
    _______

IKR? Though Nick seems lucky to have her too. They make a cute couple.

• twomorelonelypeople

“i don’t talk about my scenario” way to be lame nick jonas.

• mctiqueen

Wait, so…does this mean it’s legit, then?! And I saw Les Mis in theaters last night, and Sam looked really pretty!! #getitnickj!

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:37 pm

That samantha is one lucky chick. You better hold onto him sam!
    _______

IKR? Though Nick seems lucky to have her too. They make a cute couple
    ———————————
    I agree. I hope this one lasts awhile.

I’m loling so hard at the Nick/Niley/Nelena stans on Twitter who refuse to admit Nick and Sam are dating without seeing proof. Jesus Christ, how much more proof do you need. SMH.

I agree. I hope this one lasts awhile.
    ______

Well I’m thinking they’ve been dating for about 5 months now and that’s long distance so, so far so good.
    *crosses fingers*

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I wish he would confirm it so that these stans can get over themselves.

“i don’t talk about my scenario” way to be lame nick jonas.
    ______

I wish he would just say that he’s dating someone. It would make life so much easier.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:49 pm

“i don’t talk about my scenario” way to be lame nick jonas.
    ______

———————————–
    He can be such a prick sometimes.. I don’t see the big deal in saying your dating someone.. now if he doesn’t wanna reveal who she is that’s fine. Looks wise he’s pretty attractive.. personality wise i’m still trying to figure it out.

yeah, it would make life easier for you but not for him he has a right to his privacy… after the way ashley is treated i hope he never comes out and say yes i have a girlfriend… hes too smart for tht… and ocean up thts david henry alone not nick jonas… you idiot..

I think his main problem is that he doesn’t want people to focus on just his relationship if he says he’s dating someone. He only wants it to be about the music. But I guess it doesn’t really matter since people are going to focus on his relationship and personal life anyways.

______

That’s true but Sam is still getting beat up pretty bad on Twitter anyways. :/

• w
  • twomorelonelypeople

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:49 pm

“i don’t talk about my scenario” way to be lame nick jonas.
    ______

———————————–
    exactly, you took the words out of my mouth. honestly he’s become too bland and serious for my taste. i mean joe can admit to his girlfriend, who might i add is getting much hate for, but do they care…no. who gives two shakes about what people say if you’re in love.

Such a cute picture! Marius and Eponine are one true pair. Damn Cosette had to get in the way.

• JoeHoe4Life

Hell no, that isn’t Joe! LOL

______

Well Nick cares. It’s probably not easy for him to see his girlfriend who never got hate before suddenly get an overwhelming amount of it. I get where you’re coming from though. It just seems like Nick wants to protect her in some way so this is his way.

• deepthroat

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    I wish he would confirm it so that these stans can get over themselves.
    IA. I think everyone has a right to their privacy, but a SIMPLE yes or no would be lovely every once and a while. Then everyone can move on. Simple as that.

P.S. I’m jealous of your icon. :P

Edit: And it’s not like people are blind….

• w

P.S. I’m jealous of your icon. :P

Edit: And it’s not like people are blind….
    _______

The thing is not everyone is going to move on. That’s the unfortunate thing.

• Stay_Gold

It is always gonna be the same thing…..Miley got hate for being with Nick, Selena got hate for being with Nick…Sam is gonna get hate….Nick is trying to live a life for himself. There is no harm in that….maybe if people stopped freaking out over it so much…they’d come clean more.

• nickjjismyhusband

poor nick. v.v

• nickjjismyhusband

stupid interviewer……IDIOTA! >=(

• nickjjismyhusband

. no ones on. -.-.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 18, 2010 @ 09:48 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

. no ones on. -.-.
    ———————-
    I know. This post died before it really had a chance to live.

he looks like david henriee more than joe jonas.

you say they should speak up and then the fans would leave them alone? demi spoke up about their relationship and she got hate for being with joe… garbo spoke out against the idiot jashley hate (fujashley)and he got slammed.. the jonas brothers are smart enough to know they could never win so why bother saying anything when its just gonna get twisted into what people want to hear..

THAT IS DAVID HENRY!!! THATS NOT NICK JONAS.. CORRECT YOURSELF OCEANUP

• Anonymous 3

when has joe evr come out himself and say yes im dating ashley green… he hasnt… the words never left his mouth…. the only reason we know is because ashley was with him on tour and in los angeles so we saw them together.. nick jonas was on his world tour and samantha barks was in london doing les miz… when ever nick and sam r together we see them too… sam was in new york with nick we gots pics… sam in london with nick we got pics… sam in abu dhabi with nick we got pics… they cant be seen together if their in different continents..

• Fiona

lol
    formspring me plz i’m bored…

• teamnobody

that is not david henrie

lol absolutely not David Henrie

• Destiny Hope

That is their cousin Ahmed Jonas.

• cgarmingboots

The good news is that you can stop the cycle before it gets bad. When you start to notice signs of tension, talk to your partner. This may seem like the last timberland womens boots thing in the world you want to do, but this five-minute talk can be the difference between you ending timberland mens boots up in an unhealthy relationship or keeping timberland boots safe.

• Hibz.

Destiny Hope said:

That is their cousin Ahmed Jonas.
    BAHAHA.

I have a cousin called Ahmed!

… It sounded more exciting in my head.

• deepthroat

Nov 18, 2010 @ 10:03 pm
    No one said they should give us the private details of their life. But, when you see the dude asked Nick was he single or not, all he says is, “I don’t talk about that…” or whatever, the NON crazy fans can get frustrated sometimes. A simple yes or no every once and a while would be nice. That’s it.

• Hibz.

deepthroat said:

Nov 18, 2010 @ 10:03 pm
    If he says yes, then the CRAZY fans will start jumping off the statue of liberty or something.

Look at the Joe and Ashley situation.
    I don’t even think Joe actually CONFIRMED anything (obviously they’re together, though), but look at how insane the hate has been.

I don’t blame Nick one bit for trying to keep it on the downlow.
    He knows what the response will be if he ever had an open relationship.

Even if he actually was single and said he was, then he’d have another billion love letters to deal with from his so called future wives. Those being the fans. Haha.

• superJOEman

I think, he looks like Joe here..

But what is the name of that guy????!!! And I want to see his eyes!

• kitty111

The Chilean Joe Jonas is a joke, he sucks hard.

He’s hot but sucks.

• Destiny Hope

I’m not gonna lie……I’m only seeing that movie because of Johnny.

as valid a reason as any.

• deepthroat

Nov 18, 2010 @ 08:33 pm
    Destiny Hope said:
    I’m not gonna lie……I’m only seeing that movie because of Johnny.

as valid a reason as any.
    :D

that interviewer obviously has the hots for joe

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 18, 2010 @ 08:36 pm

that interviewer obviously has the hots for joe
    ———————-
    His gaydar probably started howling as soon as he saw joe.

• trinitaa

Nov 19, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    CoolerThanU said:

Why am I convinced those pictures aren’t Joe…
    _______

because it is the Chilean Joe Jonas, just someone dressed as him

THIS ISNT JOE IN THE PICTURES!!!

• MileyJonas

OH MY FREAKING GOOOOOSH the chilean “joe jonas” is so alikeeeeee!
    I want to marry him if a couldn’t marry the real Joe! lol :P

• JoBrosDemiFan

No,it’s the fake xD

• JoBrosDemiFan

How can I answer to another one here?

those pictures are of a person that looks like joe but mostly david henrie

• kutnnyitz

vEgebx wpzlndnebjgb, [url=http://lfyhqmsjdoft.com/]lfyhqmsjdoft[/url], [link=http://rkboeiokawgf.com/]rkboeiokawgf[/link], http://dtrummhgqyul.com/

Why are people like taking pictures with him.. Its not like he is the real Joe…. he must be loving life though that a bunch of girls are all over him. HA

• Blankets

Keep working, great job, I love it! Blankets I will give it to my friends.Thanks!Now lets see if I can do something productive with it. Custom Blankets In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!nice to be here…. thanks for share. Fleece Blankets Thanks for sharing will be sure to follow this blog regularly.I love these stories! Keep making them!

• gabriela.

David henrie? no man. HE’S SO SIMILAR TO JOE HOTNAS.
    AWS, IM IN LOVE WITH HIM e.e
    CHILEAN RIGHT? SO, I WILL GO TO CHILE(?

ilovemiley<3

• CoolerThanU

Why am I convinced those pictures aren’t Joe…

• RUBYSimpson143
  • BrokenBlackKeys

Poor Nick… <3

• JonasFireworks

Did Joe shave off his eyebrows along with his beard??? haha, its so not him.

• meemzie

God, he’s UGLY O_o !!!!

• Emilly klippel

eu amo voces jonas são a minha vida te amo te amo te amo muito joe e nick e kevin i love you demais muito mesmo são de mais ?

• WYLMITE?

He looks more like David Henrie.

I think the interviewer had the hots for Joe. I think they’d make a cute couple, don’t you?
    ———————-

they sure would! just the way you like em…wih a dick!

HAHHAHAH JOE I DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING
    RAWRR I LOVE HIS TEMPER

————————-

they sure would! just the way joe like em…with a dick!

dude that one pic of him with his head facing down he looks like joe alot. but not really if you see his whole face

• ulbwmgf

uuD6Aa fuexzdkpfqma, [url=http://fovhuumqsjgb.com/]fovhuumqsjgb[/url], [link=http://fyhzmtwduepg.com/]fyhzmtwduepg[/link], http://jmrdzybvfpsh.com/

Some of them were purposely trolling for their own lols. Ha.

hdu. we anons mean serious business. we never joke or troll around.

wasnt this posted yesterday?

wasnt this posted yesterday?

you’re ugly

• Anonymous18

wasnt this posted yesterday?
    ———————————-
    only one of the videos, and not good quality.

• mctiqueen

Lmao, OU is always recycling shit.

poor nick!

Blabla

Lol poor Nick. Though he didn’t deny he was dating someone. So he isn’t “forever alone”.

• rvhylvpvld

QY8aTV yfjagebnjjwz, [url=http://rmtndnrymzjh.com/]rmtndnrymzjh[/url], [link=http://edgcxsgekugn.com/]edgcxsgekugn[/link], http://xafcbvcobsks.com/

• w

Dead post is dead.

• Drizzy

Poor Nicholas at the end haha…

*GOES FOR HIGH-5* DENIED. :P

• mctiqueen

I love Nick, always have, always will (:

• BabyYoureAFirework

WELLLLLLL NICKY HAS A GF ;)

blahblahablahbaagggdf

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Nov 18, 2010 @ 08:14 pm
    deepthroat said:

Nov 18, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    I wish he would confirm it so that these stans can get over themselves.

P.S. I’m jealous of your icon. :P

Edit: And it’s not like people are blind….
    ———————————–
    Aw thank you. Johnny depp is seriously timeless.

• Destiny Hope

Johnny depp is seriously timeless.

no argument here

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I understand him trying to protect her but when did that ever work in the past? The fans are gonna hate this girl regardless, the truth is a hard pill to swallow but i feel like if they just speak up sometimes fans will get over it and move on. Their entitled to dating just like the rest of us.

Lol his stans don’t seem to think so. They expect Nick to be a) forever alone or b) happily married with them.

• Destiny Hope

w said:

Dead post is dead.
    think the anons drove everyone away some of them were annoying earlier

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Destiny Hope said:

Johnny depp is seriously timeless.

no argument here
    —————————-

• Destiny Hope

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Destiny Hope said:

Johnny depp is seriously timeless.

no argument here
    —————————-

A dream pairing, I’m very excited, which usually means a little let down when I see it, but this could maybe live up to the hype.

• deepthroat

Nov 18, 2010 @ 08:22 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    Thank you. *starts to clap*

I think the guy liked Joe more lol
    And poor nick :((

• deepthroat

Nov 18, 2010 @ 08:27 pm
    ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    Destiny Hope said:

Johnny depp is seriously timeless.

no argument here
    —————————-
    There is no words to describe him. Are you excited for his new movie coming out next month? with angelina jolie? too much hotness on one screen.
    I’m not gonna lie……I’m only seeing that movie because of Johnny.

• w

think the anons drove everyone away some of them were annoying earlier
    Some of them were purposely trolling for their own lols. Ha.